Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Empty
PostSubject: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 am

Cato sat ontop of Argento watching the waves crash into the shore. The sea winds blowing against him as they watch the sun begin to set. Sighing Cato gathers the reins in his hand. With his other he pats down to make sure he has all hiw weapons. He had arrived at the shore earlier int he day to clean off after slaying a rather messy dragon. Grabing the wine skin he takes a drink of it before letting it fall back against the saddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:42 am

Celestial smiled as she sat on her board in her bathing suit from the 80th century ace had been right the surf was better in the past. Celestial got ready as a wave came at her and roade it till it became nothing. she stood balanced on the board floting in the shallow water. she moved to a sitting postion and then laid on the board and paddled back out to sea for another go.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:50 am

Cato sees something on the water off to his left. Nudging Argento with his feet the large black stallion walks closer to the beach and the thing floating on the surf. Standing up in the sturrups Cato squints trying to see it again as the sun hsines into his face. Growling he grabs both his swords out of the saddle holsters and straps them one to each hip. Sliding out of the saddle Cato walks through the small patch of grass and onto the white sand. He stands just out of he reach of the surf his soft leather boots keeping him from sinking into the sand. Cato looks at the water again with his hands on his hips. His black leather pants give off there own shine as his soft linen shirt billows in the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:56 am

Celestial dove off her board when she would have whipped out. she broke the surface shoving back her wet short blound hair she grabbed her board and swam to shore slowly draging her board with her. when her feet could touch the ground Celestial walked the rest of the way when the water reached her waist she hit the surfa board in the right place and it shrunk down into a pendent she pulled the string over her head and quickly laced it on to it she then put it back on. she walked up to the beach and froze when she caught sight of the man and stopped humming. she moved closer but made a gap between them she stepped onto the hot sand and mane her way over to her towl that was laid out. she laid down on it feeling the sun kiss her wet skin.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:01 am

Cato was glad it was not another dragon but the woman confused him. Never has any woman look at him and walk away most ran up and would not leave him alone. Cato clicks his tounge and Argento neighs as he walks over. Cato walks over to the towl and casts a shadow on Celestial as he looks at her wondering what she was wearing. He also wonder what it was she was doing out in the surf cause it wasn't swimming or bathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:06 am

"Your in my sun buddy." Celestial said looking up at the guy who was casting an annoying shadow. when he didn't move she stood and shook out her towl sending sand grains flying. Celestial grabbed her shirt off og the pice of drift wood and pulled it on not caring how it became wet cus of her bathing suit top. she tied a pice of matirial around her waist and grabbed her pants and sneakers and started to walk away along the surf.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:10 am

Cato finding hte woman intriging she swings up into the saddle. Pulling on the reins causing Argento to rise up into his hind legs before going at a walk down the sand. Cato stays a little behind Celestial just to see what she is doing. "I wouldn't go that way if I where you." Cato knew of a dragons lair down the beach a ways that was why he was there. The dragon had a bounty on its head and he was going to collect it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:21 am

"Well you are not me, i am a big girl i can take care of myself thank you very much." Celestial streached her arms abover her head her hands still holding her jeans and shoes she drapped the jeans over her ar so they wouldn't get wet and ealked so the watter caressed her feet.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:24 am

"Ok I hope the dragon eats yuou then. He has a fond taste of human blood especially female blood." Cato halts Argento letting the waves lap intot he horses legs just below its knees. Cato watches the strange woman. "Very interesting girl huh Argento?" The horse nods his head. "Should we go stop her before she gets herself killed?" The horse shakes his head no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:26 am

Celestial passed infront of the dragon's cave humming again she fluffed her drying blond hair so it spiked up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:32 am

The dragon lays just within the shdaows of the caves mouth. He growls deeply as he watches Celestial pass by. Smoke begins to roll out of his nose.

Cato can hear the dragons growl echo. Sighing he pulls on his armer and weapons. Kicking Argento nearly flies through the surf to catch up to Celestial. Sand and water arch behind Argento's pounding hooves. Holding up his shield Cato leaps and rolls just in time to tack Celestial and protect her with his sheild from the jet of flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:34 am

Celestial looked up at him and shoved at his shoulder.
"get off of me, Celestial motioned with her hand and water came up in a wave and dreanched them putting out the bit or burning clothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:38 am

"Yeah you don't need to thank me or anything." Cato turns his attention on the dragon. He figures he will kill the dragon now and collect earlier then he wanted to but oh well. Drawing his sword Cato advances onthe dragon no longer paying attention to Celestial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:44 am

Celestial shook her head and ignored him also yeah she liked Dragons, as long as they were not trying to barbaque her or big men in leather hadn't put her in a bad mood. her anger got to the point she walked away from the sounds and threw her pants shoes towl into the sand where it would be safe she then stripped off her shirt and untied the matirial at her waist. she took the pendent off her neck and got into the water holding it between her lips as she reatached the coard around her neck she sat it in the water and tapped it it became her board again she pulled her self up and paddled out to sea to caught soem waves and let her anger simmer.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am

WHile Celestial was surfing Cato finished off the dragon. He took a few blows his arm where bleeding and a gash in his side but he knew he would heal. Pulling some vials out of the saddle bag Cato begins to fill them one by one with the dragons blood. Returning the vials to the bag he goes back with the wine skin and fills that up also. Cutting of the peices he needed for proof and for other things that where sold Cato left the cave and the dragons body to rot. Walking to the surfCato strips down to his leather pants leaveing his weapons on Argento except a boot knife. He dives into the water to was the blood off and clean the wounds witht he salt water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:59 am

Celestial vired quickly to the right when she was the man in her way she lost her balance and fell off her board . she thanked the gods she remembered to attach the velcro to her ankle she surfaced and glared at him.
"Next time i'll decapatate you with the board watch where you swim." she grabbed the sting that went from her ankle to the board and pulled the board over to her she pulled her self up and sat on it tracing one of the orange tropical flowers with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:04 am

"Why don't you watch what you are doing on that thing." Cato pushs his hair out of the way as he loks at the board not knowing what it is. He pokes the board with his finger anf rowns. "what is that you are sittin on?" He looks at her while he treads water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:07 am

"it is a surf board you use it to ride the waves, and have fun and i was here first so by the laws of the water you are the one who is expected to move." Celestial turned the board around and paddled further out to sea slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:11 am

He mimics her voice. "By the lawy of the water." Frustrated at the woman he dives down and swims back towards shore. He was begiing to feel the hunger pangs as he was swiming back. He knew he would need a vial soon. If only he had known what he was getting into when he first started to ingest the dragons blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 am

Celestial didn't come back in untill it was getting dark she set up a fire with dry drifft wood and lit it on fire the flames crakled and dance blue green and purpal due to the salt that had dried on the water. she eventual found her bag and pulled on some dry cloths over her dry bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:20 am

Cato had set up a camp for himself a little ways down the beach. His fire burning nicely he puts a rabbit on a spit and leaning it against some rocks over the flames to cook. He takes the heavey saddle with all his dragonslaying weapons off Argento. He knew the horse wouldn't go anywhere so he did not hobble him. Pulling the brush from the saddle bag he begins to brush the horses coat out till it shines. "Rest Argento for we will have a long ride tomorrow first tot he village to get our gold then up into the mountains for antoher dragon." Argento bobs his head up and down as f understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 am

Celestial fell asleep next to the fire and woke before dawn the next morning she walekd pass Cato's camp stopped and pet the horse she pulled a carrot out of her bag and gave it to him. she petted him and then walked away towards the forest she headded to the nearest town on foot playing with the broken time watch Ace had given her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:47 am

Cato rises witht he dawn letting himself sleep in a little. He resaddles Argento and cleans up the camp. Once done he gets up on the horses back and heads towards teh same town Celestial was heading for. Cato rides thorught he plains and ontot he dirt road that leads there. He saw many travelers and farmers heading to the markets. Unknowningly he rides past Celestrial as the village comes into view. Pulling out a crest fromt he saddle bag he affixed it to his shirt so he will not hassled at the frint gate. He nods at the guards at the gate as they stop those on foot to inspect what they where brining in to the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Celestial snuck in the back she bought some supies at some booths as she was walking she spoted the hourse standing out side of a building. Celestial pulled another carrot out of her bag and held it out to it so it could eat it.
"your a good beastie." she prt it's head with her other hand. one thing she had an act for was calming animals. she understood them better then she understood humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next