Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Zartear purred with satisfaction on seeing his victims failure to break free.
As if the dragon may feel like things were looking grim, Zartear wanted to make it hard as possible.
Maybe today he would go for the full lot and a death would be on the menu.
Seeing the chains had successfully clasped around the dragon's neck he held both chains meeting together with plenty of slack dangling from the remainder in his hands.
Now came the considerably harder bit.
Zartear held fast and attempted to wrestle the dragon to the ground, pulling back on a dragon's chains around it's neck was easier than pushing it down and forward.
And if all turned out well the dragon would be rendered on the floor, the back of it's neck on the ground leaving it's juglear vein and throat exposed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Ying stepped backwards as he reared again. Gasping for air as he did so. -I'm coming Ying!- was all he could hear in his mind at that moment in time, the message from his sister. Suddenly, his senses came to him. He grabbed two ends of the chain and with great power, snapped them in half. Slowly, he wriggled his head from the 'colar' around his neck. He was free.

Ying stood there, facing Zartear, his hatred building. "Don't toy with me human, you will surely die." His words came long and hard. A slight growl tinged the ends. He was not about to be killed be a slayer...not today...not any day.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:42 pm

"Curse you dragon!" Zartear hissed, seeing the chains break then re-emerge from the cumbles, to liquid to it's mighty sword form.
He could not lose another second with the other dragon fast approaching, so with a new sense of conviction swung toward Ying no hate in his eyes, just a burning concentration.
This dragon was very strong and to get a whole web might be a little taxing, all he needed was a very fine slither of such a wonder to fund his next travels.
Psh, that dragon could live with a scar, just one small strip he thought deciding he didn't care if they heard or not.
Maybe they would cooperate and give him what he needed, save all the fuss.

Of course, regardless Zartear would return empty handed or not, dragons were like gold dust. Valuable whatever way you shape them.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Ying lifted his front paws up as he odged the attack with the sword easily. He let out a short growl, "come on, you dissapoint me." He said plainly. Shaking his head as he did so. If this was all the slayer got...then he might as well kill the human where he stood to prevent him from atacking anymore dragons for fun.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:13 pm

"If you were a real dragon with a real mind, you'd be flying off right now after all, as a human I cannot fly."
Zartear approached Ying closer, and closer to a grappling range. And with that, he changed the sword again to the chains and threw them high, fast and energetically into the air, re-attempting the "collar" manouveur, at range dragons were their most dangerous.
Up close it was their teeth and claws nothing Zartear's armour and speed could not deal with.
"Disappoint you? You think this is a game?"
Zartear replied pitying the dragon's perspective on this.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:20 pm

Ying smiled as Zartear came closer, watching as the chains merely flung into the air, aiming for his neck. He moved to the side quickly with a large jump. However, eventhough the chains did not meat his neck. They 'collared' his left hind leg as he jumped. Is was about a 1 in a 1,000 chance that the chains would wrap around Ying's leg as he moved. But alas, it did so. This just wasn't Ying's day at all. he stumbled as he landed but regained his footing, only just realising that his leg was wrapped in chains. he snarled at Zartear, warning him not to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Well, that was very unexpected but probably an outcome much better than the neck struggle again.
Zartear though, could not use this foolishly, if he chose to continue fighting the dragon, he might lose the grip again and it might all be a waste of time.
He couldn't spend much time in this area of islands anyway, one person was still bit by bit getting nearer every second.
And no, it wasn't just the white dragon Yang.
"Dragon," Zartear uttered holding the chain on the dragons leg firmly, but not pulling or attempting to sever it. "For one moment allow your mind to cool off and think clearly, as hard as it must be for a dragon like you."
He said with a sneer in his voice, eyes locking with the dragon's.
"All I need is a tongue of your wing no wider than my fore finger, and no longer than my hand. And then..." He paused briefly thinking over what he was going to say "And then, I shall be your trouble no more."
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Ying let out a low warning growl, "do you really think I shall trust you again? You are getting nothing from me, your just a piece of vermin!" Ying suddenly flung his body forwards, pulling the chain around his foot with imense stregnth to try and get Zartear to let go. But it didn't work. Ying stood there, his eyes blazing with ire...his sister approaching the island fast...

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:00 pm

"I wouldn't trust a person like me a second time either, but if it meant self-preservation I wouldn't mind gaining a scar or two." Zartear raised his brows, "But if you're so adamant then I guess I should punish you, you are the vermin of course. It's a mans world...no place for the filth like you." Zartear took great pride in saying those words, he had forgotten to actually stop thinking and even forgot the dragon could read his mind...
~Just need this single slither then I will go...I'll go back and then I can meet up with the sla~ He suddenly jerked hismelf, close call, no dragon or rider on Earth could know about that.
"So what's it gonna be one scar or a humiliating death?"
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Ying norrowed his eyes as he tugged his leg again, failing in getting it free. "Your not touching me," Ying said plainly. A growl edged his voice, as his eyes burnt crazily with fire...fire for the love of battle and the hate of slayers..."leave now human, or you will die." He replied, shaking his head as he did so.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Zartear curled his lip slightly with a growl of frustration then, something made his blood run cold.
He looked around, something he heard in his ears, it was not quite fear but he knew not to hang around.
"I'll be back soon dragon!" Zartear reeled back in his chains releasing the dragons leg, quickly allowing it to merge back into his armour.
He tightened his leg protection and made sure his boots for running, then looked back at the dragon.
If there was one spell Zartear knew well it was this one, one used to mark a dragon it inflicted no damage as much, other than the immediate pain following it.
He raised an arm, and a silvery snake seemed to emerge from it, a spirit appearing one...not physical in the least.
It hissed and made a bitting motion on Ying. this would only inflict some pain, and a small white scar.
Commonly used by slayer's to identify prey that had to be re-approached.
"Remember me, okay?" He then wasting no time ran, ran fast...faster...faster...heart in mouth and not a moment to lose.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:33 pm

Ying saw the small spirit-like snakes attack coming. He moved his body and was thankful that it missed. He gave out a snarl, before seeing something in the distance. It was his sister. The beautifu, white, Yiang dragon flapp[ed her wings and landed next to him. Growling as she saw Zartear, she went to attack, but her brother stopped her. "Took your time didn't you?" Ying sighed, looking into hi ssister's eyes. How glad he was she was here. Yang scowled, "you didn't exactly tell me where to find you." Ying didn't reply to this but looked back at Zartear and the snake. Ready incase another bite was thrown non-physically.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:39 pm

OOC| Lol, it's not an attack as such, it's more just a tag for Zartear's knowledge ^^
So no harm done to your dragon, just for his reference so he can find 'em again.

IC| Zartear jumped over the hurdles of logs thrown in his path and pushed through the growth that seemed to want him trapped here with the dragons. How delightful, seeing as he was so desperate to get out of here. Not for a genuine fear as stated, but for that he'd be discovered.
He hissed in exasperation, so so painfully clsoe and yet he was torn away by the pestilence that refused to leave him.
Then having no hesitation, jumped off the cliff, navigating the steep slope, he slid down almost out of control, just about keeping his nerve and balance.
After that he dashed across the stones of the river, almost tripping on the last.
And a figure from the sky was coming nearer..

OOC| Tehe this character is a half-human, not an officel more an "extra"
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:56 pm

Ooc;; I see sorry xxD

Bic;; Ying and Yang looked at each other as Zartear seemed to scamper away like a scared mouse. "You okay?" Yang asked, checking her brother over with her eyes. "I'm fine," Ying reassured her, ssmiling slightly. He coucln't believe he had fallen for a slayer...again. Suddenly, his ears pricked up and his nostrils flared. Yang's doing the same aswell. They both turned to the sky as they saw something apporaching...what it was they couldn't tell.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:28 pm

The figure descended in moments and landed with superb agility next to ying and yang, he then stood up his metal wings flapping with annoyance.
"Curse that rat!" He barked, ruffling a hand through his dark brown hair.
"Did you manage to catch a glance of that man there dragons? Could you describe him?" Tha man asked, dusting off his plain grey garments and removing the scarf he used to shield the lower half of his face from the dusts that flew high in the sky.
He all in all, appeared very strange, what was more disturbing was the long silver scimitar at his side.

Zartear stopped and looked back, no sign of them yet. He ran forward through the dry cracked Earth toward the next island, he had no reason to this man other than he wanted Zartear's head on a platter.
After all, he could contend with him easily enough but deciding not to bother wasting time it was much easier jus to move away.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Ying blinked, before taking everything in. "He's a slayer, thats all I can say. And if he comes across meonce more, he will be dead." Yang looked at her brother in shock. She had never seen him so angry before. "...Ying?" She began, but she was interupted. "That human looked at me like I was a piece of dirt...a piece of dirt that he must kill, kill and sell. To him, I probably looked nothing more than a pile full of money that he could sell me for." Ying's eyes blazed with fire. "Next time I see that man, Yang. He is not laying a finger on enither me or you..."

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:40 pm

"Dragon hush!" The man stated, looking intense, "That man is a huge danger to your kind, it is understandable your rage but he is as you say looking at you in monetary terms. Remember when you fight a slayer you are allowing him to his work, I suggest you avoid the likes of him altogether." The man seemed harsh but really was only protecting the dragons, after all he was after Zartear and from what he remembered.
"Black hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin, large sword."

"Now one more thing before I hunt him down, do you think you could give me a lift? If not I understand I believe he pulled the same trick on you." He stated plainly, and wouldn't be surprised if they answered the affirmative.
From all his years hunting Zartear he'd learned that he made a fine actor.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:45 pm

Ying's head turned to the strange man as he was interupted and told to 'hush.' "He is of no danger to me, he seemed pretty weak. He had me by the leg...he could of killed me. But he didn't. Doesn't seem so dangerous to me...at all. Next time we meet, I shall battle him. A battle to the death." Ying then listened to what the human had to say. "That was the last time I am giving a lift to a stranger. I will not fall for the same trick again. You may not want to kill me, but I'm not taking the risk." Yang looked at her brother and smiled, nuzzling him. "I'm glad your alright." She muttered.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:53 pm

"Zartear is a wise one, not a reckless one. I may be sent to bring him in irons then execute him but you never dare under-estimate him."
He then withoutanother word checked to see if his wings were in a fit state for flying again, and then soared into the sky, somewhat annoyed by that dragons stupid insolence. And to think, he was defending dragons then you always got that foolish one.
Zartear was almost at the next island now, he navigated the stones faster and faster...climbing up the next cliff face urgently.

While that man looked for him, yellow eyes eager to capture a sight of him no sign yet.....Then finally he caught him in hiw view.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Ying and Yang's head turned to the sky as they watched the strange man fly off into the sky. Yang looked at her brother afterwords concerningly. "If he wasn't that strong, then why did you need my help?" Ying frowned, "just incase." But he tailed off..."but next time I see him, I'm going to stop him fromkilling anymore dragons..I'll make sure of it." Yang nodded, "and I'll help you." She comforted.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:11 am

Zartear was now hoisted up ontothe next island, watching from a nearby bush, then their eyes met.
The piercing yellow, predator blue and the man of far away origin (thus him wanting Zartear dead-that man belonged to a strange sort) turned into a swift dive aimed directly to Zartear his scimitar wielded in it's full glory the dazzling sun reflecting off it.
Zartear had seen this coming, naturally, and though he was not a murderer he'd have to do some damage to stop this man from killing him.
It only took a few seconds, and his large sword seeemed to shape shift to it's final third form the tri-whip.
3 ends, each with the head of a harpoon, flexible and held fast by oine tight cord.
Zartear extended the great whip, it wasn't a normal whip as such the beauty of this flexible weapon was not it's strength but if you were resourceful---you could do anything you desired.

The whip extended and Zartear dug his heels in the ground to maintain control, as the ends went surging toward the man in grey with his furious waving sword Zartear suddenly shifed his weight...
The whips ends snapped with a terrific satisfying "Crack!" as they glanced on the metallic wings setting the wearer down spiralling from his lofty aerial attack.

He then fell and fell before then tumbling down a smoother slope tumbling and falling, his scimitar freed from his hands clanking as it fell with him.
Before a "splosh" could be heard as he ended in the river, a groan of agony and curses speweing forth from his lips.
Not dead, but perhaps scarred physically for life---not to mention his pride.

Now that had been quite a display, and Zartear even complimented hismelf on the exact timing of that. Nobody should ever try killing the killer.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Ying suddenly spread his wings and took off into the sky. "Where are you going?" Yang called, before too, lunging into the sky next to her brother. "I'm going to find a nice pond where I can relax." Both of them darted off on the island, looking for a cool waterhole where they could chill out. They were the last Yiang dragons alive on this range of islands. And this range covered about 56 islands. But what was so special abaout them? Well, Yiang dragons had a power...an extremely special power that they only used in their time of need.

Last edited by Monty on Wed May 14, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Zartear then made his way back more slowly exhaling from the sudden flurry of fast flitted moments, it seemed everybody wanted him dead in this region...They just didn't appreciate the real heroes, foolish people!
Sitting down next to a tree, he figured he'd have to leave the dragons for another day, but what would he do in the huge time gap until then?
Lying up against the tree...he set about removing each link from the other to remove the elbow to wrist bracers of black and gold...
Then standing up again to unclink the armour of his chestplate and legs...
The clothing underneath was somewhat plain, designed for when he /really/ needed stealthy movement, wrapped in certain places loose in others, a dark ebony and soft.
Besides this he now wore no armour just his light weight boots and a single band around his forehead where his hair hung over messily, minor beads of sweat on there.
Not tired.
But not for fighting for now.
So, without further ado Zartear would explore some more within close vicinity of his armour. These were rumoured to be mysteriously magical islands, so just about anything could be around the next tree, large or small...
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Ying and Yang both landed next to a large pond, resting both of their muzzles' down upon the surface of the water. They began to lap it up gently for a few minutes. When they had finished, Ying turned his head, sniffed the air and smiled. "You ready?" He grinned, turning to look at the sky. "For what?" Yang asked, looking confused. "I'm going to find that slayer...find him and battle him. And show him the /true/ power of dragons."

Yang couldn't believe her ears, first, Ying had been attacked by a slayer and tried to avoid them ever sinse. Then, he gets attacked again and now he wants to find the same one? Shaking her head, Yang looked towards Ying. "Your joking right?" She asked, knowing that he wasn't. "Nope, I'm going to find him, Yang. And stop him from causing devastation to the bueatiful island."

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Zartear padded around softly examining every component that built up the landscaping, breath-taking indeed...A wise slayer good or bad never destroyed the ecology, just his prey of course but even then torturing an animal was unecessary. Zartear however couldn't care less about pain, so long as it was easy and quick for him, but he saw no reason to go stamping on flowers so to speak.
Slipping through the forest weaving in and out nimbley the sun spotting on his black cloaked figure...all that was definable was the shockingly contrasting, pale skin of his hands and face...
The sun would be going down soon, seems he had been here longer than he thought and the islands looked more gorgeous than ever, their aura of magic seemed to form a haze in the air...quite dizzying if you stared long enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next