Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:25 pm

With a flap of his beautiful, dazzling black wings, Ying was airborne once more. But this time, Yang flew up into the air next to him. "I'm not letting him hurt you," she began. "I'm not going to leave you this time..." Ying merely nodded and smiled, muttering a 'thank you. Until both of them flew off into the near-enough sunset.

Picking up Zartear's scent, the Yiang twins followed it. Until it was quite close. Both of them landed perfectly upon the ground and pricked up their ears. Listening to all of the noises around them. Then, something cought Ying's eye..."There." He snarled, his ears falling flat against his head with dis-taste. He let out a sudden roar before his sister could say anything. A roar that was almighty.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:07 pm

Zartear span around, his eyes wide under the dark shadows of the trees like a cats, you could almost make out a cat like hiss as his nose wrinkled in annoyance and his lips curled, animalisticly.
But he did not make any attempt to reveal himself, after all his smaller human size and trained agility would allow him to move much more freely in a forest without causing anything too much of a stirr, and disguising his scent was beyond reason seeing as they had tracked him already.
So as skillfully as ever, Zartear ran through weaving through the forest on this particular island, in such a manner you could almost tell by the devising trwinkle in his eye he was leading the dragon on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Ying, seeing this happen leapt into the air once more and flew closely behind Zartear, this would be easy. Afterall, Ying was skillfully fast anyway. Yang sighed, before joining her brother's side. not liking the idea of this at all. "If he gets hurt..." she muttered to herself, talking about her brother. "I swear..."

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:12 pm

"Perfecto..." He whispered to himself, then climbing up into a tree, there believe or not he was safer...
After all, a dragon although powerful and potentially fast would not be able to effectively get through the thick of brancehs up the high end.
After all if it came to it, Zartear could leap to another tree.
What a mouse-brained dragon, did he honestly think he could outsmart him? Aaah well that was his problem Zartear figured-- scrambling up further hands and legs moving in a fast almost spider like speed.
From up in the thick entanglements of brancehs he looked back down, holding his body tightly against the bark while staying still, his black camouflage may be better up here.

Hmmm, what to do, what to do....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Ying and Yang both hovvered above the tree that Zatear climbed tot he top of. He squinted his eyes, before snorting. Now what? Without warning, he let out a blaze of fire towards Zartear, missing, but setting the botto half of the tree alight. It wasn't much to spread but it would stop Zartear from coming back down again.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:45 pm

That was fine by him, he didn't exactly feel like taking on two almost fully grown yiang dragons right now, not at all to be precise.
Crawling along the branches away from the forked flicking flames like dragons tongues he then grabbed a hold of the next tree...If he put his mind to it, he could get these dragons to destroy more of the forest than he ever potentially could.
"So what now little lizards?" He taunted, still high in the thick of brancehs in the next tree, his body language taunting, as his feet clasped the side of the tree, one hand dangling down limply, the other securely holding onto a branch...
Made him appear somewhat laid back, you might ever see the corners of a smile on his mouth.

Brave, or reckless?
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Smiling, Ying flew forwards slowly, beating the air with his wings as he moved. Closer, and closer to Zay...waiting for the right time to attack. Until, he suddenly saw it. As Zartear let go of one branch and moved onto the next, Ying plunged forwards, grabbing Zartear's limp leg with his tail. He began to pull gently. Teasing with the slayer.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Zartear pulled against the dragon's tail looking down from his perch in the trees, before finally pulling his leg away from the tail...If only he had his weapon, the whip would be so useful right now.
But no, he would just have to make do.
"What do you want dragon?" Zartear snapped changing his position on the tree to a more awkward position, it almost seemed he was glued to the tree and whichever angle he chose the eyes staring down at Ying almost black in the darkness under the leaves...his figure almost indistinguishable in the branches crossing over his body like gashes and scars intesifying the glare.
For a moment he drew his eyes from Ying to Yang, the white female dragon...
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:26 pm

Ying snarled as Zartear's leg was pulled free from his grasp. "I want to show you what power dragons' really have. You can't just go around, killing us like we are vermin!"

Seeing the eyes fall upon Yang, she gasped slightly. Fear in her eyes, until she shook out of it. She attempted an 'angry' look. But it failed. "What?" She snapped, a bit of smoke coming from her nostrils that flared with the scent of this particular slayer. She hated it. Ying turned to look from Zartear to Yang, before his facial expressions darkened. "Don't even think about it." He snarled.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Zartear chuckled typical bitter toned and sarcastic.
"Oh really?" Then the words silkily slipped from his mouth like they were rehearsed..."You try and stop me, lizard!" As he averted his eyes back to the clearly quite fearful white female dragon, he sensed the glowing hot glare of Ying fall upon him but decided to ignore it---for now.
"You're such a pretty little thing, it almost seems a shame doesn't it?"
Then courageously he leapt to the forest floor landing with his right hand on the ground in a crouched position, before in the blink of an eye twisting and running through the wood looknig back every so often....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Ying's eyes scowled upon Zartear as he ran across the forest floor, missing the flames by inches. "Shame?" Yang said, sounding offended. But she did not have time to think about it. For Yinga wa sabout to dart off again. But she grabbed his tail and yanked it hard.

"Ow!" He mumbled, turning around, "so you just want me to let him run then?" Ying asked, getting slightly annoyed. "Yes!" Yang answered, "let him go, it won't be the last time we meat, I'm sure!"

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Zartear felt a lot more relaxed that the dragons decided to leave him be, a temporary truce, as he slowed his run to a steady jog then a walk....Picking up him things, the sun setting on the canvas sky....with strokes of burning gold orange and red, and smooth brisk strokes of purple streaking the cloudless sky, the sun and orb in the distance.
Like the sun was setting on today's drama.
Zartear sighed and smiled peacefully for a moment.
Another night ahead.
Another one moving.
No rest for the wicked.
Picking up his armour and putting it back onto his body, clicking each link back into place including the firm bracers...It would be a long weary road ahead.
Away from the fifty six islands of this region in the dragon's cove lands...there were other places in the dragon's cove lands to be explored, easier to deal with ones too.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Ying sighed, before flapping his wings and landing upon the ground, his sister following him. "I guess your right," he mumbled. His head lowering. Before watching as the running Zartear dissappeared into the distance. But where was he going? To be honest, he didn't care. But if he came across his path again...Ying shook his head. It was best not think about the slayer.

Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:29 pm

No hesitation Zartear seemed in a rush, to get away from here that was. Apparently there was a range of mountains not far from here accopanied by a belt of dunes of sand further south, strange geographical proportions.
Now, he needed some transport just as well he had come prepared---it was pretty much a one off thing though.
Not too long ago Zartear had a much weaker silver weapon which he sold, the money of which he used to get materials to make his own much more powerful black sword which he held in his hands...
One thing he traded for a much mightier strength, was the convenience of being able to ride a "silver serpent" wherever and whenever.
Fortunately he had bought a few of the crystals earlier used to make this strange half-living half-metal creature come to a form of "simulated life"
So striknig one crystal against his sword it glowed a piercing light, enough to catch any eye in the forest...And there before him a snake like creature of a dragons size swirled from the cast crystal...
This creature could not fight, it could be "Killed" with one well placed hit, but....(and that's a significant BUT) it was probably much swifter than any dragon you'd see...Perfect for this circumstance.
Mountaing the snaking silvery thing of magic, all his armour back in place and a slightly disappointed feeling...it hovered up slowly...And he was soon to fly away from this belt of islands compeltely, and it'd only take about two hours this way.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Well I figured we should clear this up, this one on one has ended, t was basically a brief roleplay so we could build up the hate for my character, and start showing off the yiang twins XD

And now Zar has another negative connection, woo I'll add that to his relations list!

Thanks Monty for the roleplay, even though this is a late message and yes thankyou anybody who bothered reading it, you all get gold stars =)

Now SHOO nothing more to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)   Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twins on a platter, if you please! (Monty X Zay Zay)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3