Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Pyre watchs her go. He hoped it worked he wasn't 100% on what he knew since no volcano dragon he knew of had wings. He only has what his ancestors saw of what the breeds with wings did. Oyre winces as she gos face first intot he dirt. He walks over to her and offers to help her up. "You did good there till you paniced and lost what lift you had." He parts her on the shoulder. "Don't worry keep trying and who knows by lunch you should get it."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:16 pm

"By lunch?! It's not even real breakfast time yet!" She was frustrated, she hadn't thought it would take her that long to learn a seemingly so simple task as flying. At least it always looked so easy when everyone else was taking off or learning how to do it. They just seemed to know how. "Speaking of food... I'm hungry." Until then, she hadn't even realised that she hadn't had anything to eat yet. But since she was still lying face in the grass, she took a few bites and then got up, grunting. "Well then, let's see if we can do this again." This time, she started into the opposite direction, since the wind seemed to be a better help when she was running away from the woods.
To her surprise, it actually seemed to work. She was able to lift her body off the ground with the help of the wind but since she didn't quite know what to do next, she was just gliding like a ghost, a couple of feet above the ground. 'How did the others always do it?' She tried to retrace the electric dragons' wing action in her mind since it was a memory fresh from this morning, and then she tried to imitate it. A flapping of the wings, nice and easy, with large, slow movements and somehow it seemed to work. Though there might be a slight problem with direction, she noticed, feeling panic crop up again. She threw herself to the left, not knowing what else to do and it was the right thing to do apparently. Making a few swift changes of direction to get used to the feel of flying about, always quite near the ground, afraid of falling down, she steered back towards Pyre. And then the real problem showed up.. "How the hell do I use the breaks??" she yelled, coming closer and closer to Pyre, eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:27 pm

"Just think some take a long time at lest two to three weeks before they are airborne." Pyre looks around, with them on the plains the grazing food wont be out but there was always fish. "Well I don't think the hreds will be out till we vacate the plains so how do you feel about fish?" He figures they can wait on food for a little they could always eat a really filling lunch. "They start off gliding at first then a few flaps of there wings now and then, soon they where soaring high in the clouds. Some used there tail like a rudder they also shift the weight from side to side." Pyre tries to move out of Abraxas' way so they don't collide. "They use there wings and flap backwards, but iI think for you. I would suggest running int he air so when your hooves touch the ground your running."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:24 pm

She took the advice and started running, but still tumbling when her feet hit the ground and flew into the dirt, again. "Ah well, I guess, I'm getting the idea, slowly, but steadily." Getting up on her legs again, she shook all the grass and dirt off of her. "Fish sounds good, yes." Time was racing while practicing to fly, even though it seemed like she had accomplished and done nearly nothing. "Seriously, how can anyone take it to wait that long to get airborne? I would die of impatience if I had to practice for 2 weeks!" She had taken off again, trying to incorporate Pyre's newest suggestions into her flying. The tail thing was absolutely NOT working, there was no chance on earth that she would ever manage to steer with her tail, as anybody could tell by watching her zigzagging through the sky - still not bringing more distance between herself and the ground than a few feet, at least a few more than at the beginning. It all looked a bit chaotic, but as long as she was staying in the air, her mission was at least partially accomplished and Pyre's lesson hadn't been for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 pm

"Yes sooner or later you will be able to land without haveing to run or get lunch at the same time. You are doing very well." He nods and heads off towards the beach walking beside her. "I'm sure there are things there parents have taught them and helped them with. It's hard to learn and to teach when you don't have wings." He watchs her gaining some more distance between her and the ground. "You are doing great before you know it you will be flying higher then those who teased you."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:53 pm

Proud of the praise, Abraxas smiled, despite the strain of her efforts to finally regain firm ground beneath her hooves. She thanked Pyre and walked the last few steps towards the river next to him. "Is this officially lunch break already?" She couldn't wait for the rest of her lessons, since she really wanted to know so much more about other dragons, not only her own breed and her ability to fly, even though she thought that wasn't possible. Then again, she also thought she couldn't breathe fire, and that's become quite a big deal the day before..
The fish were plenty in the river but they had a way of escaping traps and claws that were trying to catch them. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:58 pm

"Yes we will call this lunch." Pyre slips into the river and into the deep parts of the river. Swiming under the water he swims against the flow of the water. The seconary lid falls over his eyes so he can see better int he water. Moving like a crocadile using his body and tail to keep moving he spots some salmon. Flicking his tail giving him an extra burst of speed he comes up behind a klarge school and snaps his mouth in the middle of hem. Surfacing he swims to the beach and lets the wiggling mass of fish out of his mouth. He looks to Abraxas. "Lunch is on."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:44 pm

Amazed, Abraxas observed how Pyre caught the salmon. His movements looked graceful and agile, despite him being a rather huge dragon. Sometimes she wondered about nature, how creatures came to be so different from each other but also so different in attitude and movement then one would expect them to be at times.
"Now that's what I call service," she laughed. "Thank you for providing lunch!"
It was quiet around them, not many dragons were showing themselves and the skies were nearly empty. The rain was apparently not a favorable weather condition for dragons to roam about the plains. They were probably curling up in caves and holes everywhere, trying to stay as dry as possible. Abraxas had always liked the rain, mostly because of it's cooling ability. She loved to have drops flowing down her body and the dark gloom that often came over the lands when rain was falling in sheets. By now, the rain had calmed down a bit, it was more a sort of drizzle, a tad annoying at times, but still dragons didn't show much.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Pyre smiles and nods and dives back intot he water to get himself some. He moves in the water like he would with lava. He breaches the water and dives back down as he chases a school of fish. He makes a sharp turn and opens his mouth and snapping down on a large school. The fish where getting wise to him. Surfacing he uses his tounge to press the water out of his mouth before swallowing the fish. Looking over to see Abraxas is sitill eating the fish he gave her he dives back down for more.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Abraxas slowly munched her way through the pile of fish that Pyre had served. Tasteful, indeed. It's been quite a while since she had fish. Often she was too lazy to hunt so she stuck to grazing on the plains since the horse part in her could digest such food. It definitely had advantages being herbivore and carnivore at the same time, she could easily switch and didn't have to rely on just one food group.
With a full stomach, she got down on her front knees, very slowly going down, not wanting to overwork her stomach. "Pyre, you don't have to catch too many fish anymore. There's still some here and I'm absolutely more than full, if I see one more fish, I'm going to hurl." She lay down, flat on her side, hoping that she would digest soon, otherwise she felt like she wouldn't be able to get up again, way too much food. "You overfed me," she grinned when Pyre finally came back out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Pyre surfaces and slurps down a fish tail."Huh? Oh well I'm not quiet full yet, but since you cab;t finish I will." He lumbers out of the river, once his scales are out the othe water they instantly start drying. He lays down with the pile infront of him and starts swallowing the rest of the fish. "We will go up to a cave I know that has flat walls so i can teach you the history of you kind." He lets the last fish slide down his throat. He spreads himself out as much as he can catching the sun rays to warm him and dry him conpletely.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:54 pm

"Can't wait! I'm sure it will be very interesting!" It should also be interesting to go up on the volcano, since she has never been there, and with the temperature and air difference from down here, especially on a day like today, started off with rain and thus quite cool, even though the sun had come out now and was warming up their full bellies.
A tickling started spreading through Abraxas' stretched out body, she felt she was being watched and she did not like it. Pulling herself up into a sitting position again, she sighed, looking at her full belly. Then she started taking in her surroundings in detail and it wasn't long until she realised that the black was concealed within the trees, watching her. As soon as he realised that she had noticed him, he disappeared. Weird.
"Think when I'm lying down much longer I won't be able to get up anymore hehe. The exercise of climbing up the volcano will do me good."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:03 pm

"Yeah if I don't boar you to death." He smiles. "That and you will work off the full feeling in your belly. Where not going to the top only a little ways up. It would take all day if you followed me up your lungs aren't used to the differnce in the air pressure. But you will feel it a little bit of it." He shivers he was sensitive when it came to magic he could always feel when it is used. He rises and shakes his whole body as he looks off to the volcano. "Well let us get going. You could try to fly again while we are out on the plains if you want. It is good to practice as much as you can."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:40 am

And that was what she did. With a full belly, flying practice was not so easy however. She had to put much more effort in it but she was not prepared to do so, so she kept taking off and coming back to the ground as if she was only jumping. It was tiring and her stomach had yet to get used to this feeling when it was working hard to digest all the food.
"I figured it would be a little hard to get to the top in just a few hours...," she mused when she finally gave up and just walked next to Pyre, her wings exhausted from all the unusual effort and her stomach revolting, it was way to full for this sort of exercise. How did other dragons do it?! Maybe they simply didn't overeat like she had done now. "And I'm sure you won't bore me with the history lesson, on the contrary, I'm sure it will be quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:31 am

"Where not going to the top, nearly half way. You will get used to flying with a full belly Abraxas cause you never know when you will have to. We will see what you think of you lessons." He leads her through the plians and halfway up the volcano's slope to a large opening in the side of the volcano. Walking inside he stops infront of a large section of rock that looks smooth. "Alright if you will sit over there and we will begin." Once he saw her seated Pyre sat beside the wall and began to tell the story of how the horse dragons breed came to be, how they evolve.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 pm

At times struggling with the unusual footing of the volcano, Abraxas followed Pyre, who knew exactly where to step so the feet wouldn't slide off. It was a tad more difficult for Abraxas as her hooves didn't quite agree with the rocky ground, but after a while, she was getting used to picking out the best spots to put her feet in. And then they already arrived at the cave, much quicker than she had thought. She looked around curiously. "This is quite a nice place! Do you live in here or is it just.. a sort of vacation spot?"
Obediently, she sat down on her designated spot and started listening to Pyre's history lesson, fascinated by what he was telling her. She had always wondered how certain species came to be and what their purpose was. She was especially eager to hear about the different abilities and the role they were playing, such as guardian dragons for instance.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:37 pm

"So now you know the history of you kind. Tomorrow I'll teach you about the guardian dragons and we will still work on your flying." He looks out the cave mouth at the setting sun, time did pass quickly. "We will come here every afternoon unless it is noce out maybe we will go out to a ledge and I will teach you out there." He looks at Abraxas. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:46 pm

"Cool! Thank you!" She beamed. Evening had come really quickly, she hadn't even noticed the time pass. Stretching out her legs from the long sitting about, she was looking forward to a gallop over the plains later to get the blood pumping through her rather numb legs again. To her, running with the wind also meant freedom. She just loved playing with the wind, and thus, she was also looking forward to finally being able to soar through the skies. It was a shame Pyre couldn't join her, hell that would have been interesting, teasing everyone and being their old sarcastic selves, like the first time they encountered the black.
Which brought her thoughts back to the black for a second. Why had he been watching her? What was he expecting to happen? That she'd burst into flames in front of his eyes and then just burn herself in the process?
Shaking her head to get rid of the thoughts, she looked at Pyre, a light smile playing round the edges of her mouth. "Questions... Hmm... Just wondering, what other lessons am I going to have? Since I might have to work on my breathing skills as well. You've already done an awesome job in getting me to breathe flames but is there anything else that I need to know? Like special tricks or something along those lines? To complete that part of my lessons."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:26 pm

"Ther will be many other things to learn. We will take them all a day at a time. I would like for you to work on your flying and on your fire breathing. Just to strengthen them both up. I want iyou to be so preficiant in them that they will become second nature." He walks out of the cave and sits onthe small ledge and looks out on the plains and the verdant swath of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Yes, proficiency was the best way to go in either case, you never know what might be coming. But Abraxas shouldn't get into these kinds of thoughts, she'd just be brooding again and probably come up with a stupid idea - again - like facing the black or something along those lines. No matter how necessary it was, at the moment she thought that it had been kind of stupid to do that. But then again... he did seem a little scared of her in the end, so there should be no trouble for her at all from his side. At least not for a while.
"Thanks for everything Pyre!" Abraxas was stretching legs and wings, yawning with a wide open mouth. "Think I'm heading down to sleep though, I need a little run before I find myself a nice quiet place." She was not quite sure if Pyre would be alright with going their separate ways this evening since he seemed extremely protective of her, but they both had been on their own for so long, they could handle it. And in her case, contrary than what was usual, she knew how to defend herself now, in more ways than just biting and kicking, which was effective as well, depending on the 'enemy'.
"Shall we just meet on the plains tomorrow some time after the sun has risen? I'll be around there anyway, so in case I should oversleep," she grinned, "just wake me up if you like."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Pyre nods. "I will see you then Abraxas becareful and please don't go after the black by yourself agian." He hoped nothing would happen to her, he wanted to stay with her and protect her. It was an unusual feeling for him since he was usually by himself. He was just drawn to the little horse dragon and he didn't know why. He looks up the slope of the volcano then to the plains. "If you for some reason can't be alone I will be here at the cave." He figured t was the best course of action so that was she would not be harmed trying to get to the summit of the volcano. He knew that deeper int he cave was a small pool of lava he could wallow off to sleep in. He just kept on having a nagging feeling in the back or his moind and he could not place the reason why it was there. "Good night then Abraxas, sleep well." With that he truns and walks into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Starting to move out of the cave, she could sense Pyre's doubts. She knew he wanted to protect her, but she was just as used to being alone than him, and she needed some peace and quiet, some real peace and quiet. Most of all, she needed Abraxas-time, she needed to be alone for a while, completely alone with no one around her. "Thanks, I shall take you up on it in case something should be wrong. But don't worry, it will all be fine and I promise you I will not go after the black." And she was being honest. She did not want to see the black and she was not in the mood to confront him. Everything was settled so far anyway, there was nothing else to discuss for the moment.
She slowly made her way down the volcano, quite enjoying the challenging 'walk'. Once arrived at the plains, she charged into the opposite direction at full gallop, happy to be running again. It's been a long afternoon after all, mostly sitting and her legs had started to stiffen after the efforts of the morning, so this was a relief. She stopped abruptly at the edge of the water, spreading her wings wide and whirling up sand all around her. Then, she folded up her wings again, bent down to still her thirst and then she strolled along the water towards the forest. Night had almost fallen completely but somehow it was not dark.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Pyre heads into the depths of the cave a faint glow comes from the end where the pool is. Slipping into the melted rock with a sigh. He closes his eyes. Pyre lays there not ablr to get comfortable he risess with a sigh and heads for the cave mouth. He sits ont he ledge and looks out to the plains.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Abraxas trotted back to the place they had slept last night as it gave the best cover against rain or anything else. She didn't want to stay in a cave but under the night sky. The grass was still a bit wet, but soft under her and she immediately dozed off. The dream came immediately, same as always but with seeming more detail.
Later, she awoke with a start, the dream being pushed to the deepest corners of her mind as usual. It was still dark around her, but something had woken her up. She glanced about, trying to identify the source, when her eyes stopped at a weird greenish light in the sky. Somewhere behind the mountains, it seemed to be nearly projected into the sky. But that was all she could make out, as she thumped back onto the ground, asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:14 pm

Pyre returns to the lava pool oblivious to the happenings going on outside. Pyre lays there the heat form the lava seeimg into the core of his body keeping his internal fires hot. Even as he slept the nagging do not stop. He had a fitfull sleep as he couold feel the pressure of the sun beigning to rise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: