Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:01 pm

"Cooool!" With shimmering eyes, she watches how Pyre throws the flames over the water, wishing she had that ability. "No, I can't throw fire, but then again, I guess I've never really tried.." She coughed, hiding a tiny bit of embarrassment. There is so much in her life that she has not tried, mostly because she was afraid of failing at it, of disappointing herself and that way ending up being a tad more sad than she was now.
"How.. How do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Pyre smiles. "I just take a deep breath and the there is a feeling like a catch in your breath. That deep breath stockes the fires within yourself. The smoke with irratate your nose causing you to cough for a while till you get used to it. But you just exhale and you might not get fire the first time but with practice you will breath fire. Some dragon breed have been known to breath something other then fire. I have hear of lightning, acid, and ice." He keeps walking down the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:05 pm

"Breathing acid must be very very interesting. Might just burn your throat a teeny tiny bit though.." She laughed.
Abraxas took a very deep breath, and tried to breath a bit of smoke out if anything at all, but she just ended up nearly coughing her lungs out. Through the effort of not choking, tears entered her eyes and she was breathing heavy once the coughing fit was over. But she immediately took another deep breath again, to see if it might work this time, although she was sure it took a tad more time than that. It was the same procedure all over.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:44 pm

"Not unless the acid is like water to you. Think of as the fire can not harm the throat of one who can breath it. Therefore ithe acid is the same way it can't harm the breather." Pyre watched Abraxas nearly choke but tried again. He was surprised but her desire to want to breath. His nairs shut at the smell of something acidi on the air.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:05 am

"I suppose you're right, never really thought of that," she answered after she once again had tried, without luck, to breathe. The only thing she gained from this was a bitter taste in her mouth she did not like. Her attention was then again caught by the huge black dragon, sending a chill down her spine as he seemed to be spiraling closer. Trying hard not to concentrate on the queasy feeling in her guts, she asked Pyre whether he thought if she was making any progress.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:28 pm

Pyre nods. "Through practice you'll get it don't worry Abraxas." Pyre looks up on the black and mental curses as he gets closer. "I have a feeling we will be having a visitor soon. Shall we wait for him or keep walking and let him come to us?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:55 pm

"Let's keep walking and see if he wants to play the game.. I'm in a weird mood, so it might be interesting to tease him a bit." She coughed and then started walking onwards again in a leisurely way. "I'll just keep practising with the breathing.. Maybe it'll work soon. Do you think I'll breathe something other than fire? Because that would be awesome." Nearly bouncing up and down like a child that is dying of anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:59 pm

"A dragon after my own heart. One how likes to mess with people." Pyre smiles and keeps walking. He looks over at her. "It is a possibility some breeds do." He chuckles and watchs you antics. "One way to find out if you do is to keep practicing."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Abraxas chuckled, noticing a growing shadow overhead. She let out a nearly inaudible growl, then took a deep breath and tried spewing fire again - without luck, though she felt something scratching her throat and the bad taste came back to her mouth.
"The messing is what gives me the most pleasure, especially with all the stuck-up dragons around here. And it seems to me that you probably understand that better than anybody else. Without wings, living on the volcano, it's not like they'd like to get their paws dirty by crawling through a few rocks." She was surprised how quickly she had slided into the rant, but since she finally had someone she could rant with, she could actually let it all out without having to watch her language. Voicing her own opinion was one of the most freeing experiences for Abraxas.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:43 pm

"If they were any more stuck up well there noses would be in places well that aren't very pleasent." Pyre noticed the growing shadow and surpresses a growl. "Yes and besides since the volcano is so high up once they get to a certain point they can't breath and have to turn back." He keeps an eye on the black as he circles closer.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:32 pm

"Hehe. I've never tried to get up on the volcano. Now I wonder why... The breathing might be harder once you're higher up, yes, but I guess it should be fine if you leave lungs and body a bit of time to adjust regularly."
Suddenly, the black dragon stopped circling closer and flew up high into the sky. Abraxas was about to comment, when the black came soaring back down and landed with a loud thump in front of Pyre and her, blocking their way. Raised as high as possible to make himself look even taller and with an air of evil arrogance, he looked down on them.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yes every so often you have to stop and let your body adjust otherwise chemical build up in your blood and you cold die." Pyre rolls at the black dragon. "Move out of the way you royal pain int he scales." Pyre tries to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:59 pm

The black lets out a low laugh. "Well well," he smirks, eyeing both the dragons up and down.
Abraxas moves on the spot, uncomfortable with his presence and not so sure anymore if it is a good idea to play games with him. But at least he seemed to be alone, without a whole army at his backing call. Nevertheless, she looked at him, defiantly, but always letting her blue streaks cover her eyes as much as possible.
The black whipped his tail to the floor and ignored Abraxas' look, shifting his eyes to Pyre. "I've been watching you, but your skills for picking up company has in no way improved." If he were a human, he would probably have spat on the floor, but his attitude was just as despising.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:03 pm

] Pyre stands still used to getting the once over from fliers. Pyre looked at the black with bordum in is eyes. His whole body language showed that he was tired of the blacks crap. "Yeah well I didn't invite you so you can leave if you want, and we can continue our walk." Pyre digs his claws into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm

Abraxas felt the tension in the air as if you could cut it. Her wings shivered and her tail was constantly twitching about in small movements. She could see how Pyre was ready to chase the black away, if it was that easy. She growled, a low sound emitted from her throat, which made the black 's attention shift back to her.
He laughed, when he heard the noise. Shaking his head, he replied to Pyre in a purposefully posh manner, trying to catch Abraxas' eyes: "Believe it or not, but I do not wish to cause you any displeasure, but I nevertheless do have to warn you about this one." Abraxas snorted, nearly laughing out loud. "What is that supposed to mean?" she challenged him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:52 pm

"I'm all ears what is it you want to say? I would choose my words carefully though." Pyre tried no to show in his body langage he readiness to fight if need be. He hated those who would pick on others not like themselves. His tail twitchs like a cat's when it has prey in sight.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:53 pm

"Alright then, as you wish. But if you do not like what you are about to hear, do not blame me." The black grinned mischievously, still holding Abraxas' gaze. Reverting back to his evil self, he says: "Such a shame that it should be me that ruins the newly gained friendship, but then again, I don't even care. On the contrary, it's my pleasure." He laughs evilly and lets a thin line of smoke rise from his nostrils.
Abraxas felt a rage brooding inside her body that she feared she could not control any longer.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:59 pm

"Keep talking your not hurting anything...YET." Pyre flashs razor sharp dagger sizes fangs and teeth. His claws kneeding into the sand. He would not show how enraged he trully is to the black.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 6:34 pm

"You think I'm scared of you? You? Ha, you have to do better than that to scare me," the black replied, casting a despising look towards Pyre, then turning his eyes back to a raging Abraxas. She could not handle her anger anymore and tried to launch herself at the black, who held her back with the back of one raised front paw until she could restrain herself again. Still shooting evil looks at him, she decided it might just be best to wait for what he had to say.
"Wise decision," he said condescendingly. "Now let me enlighten you. Abraxas here" - She looked at him in shock, how did he know her name?? - "yes, yes, I know who you are. She is not just some dragon. And yes, your parents did not die early because it was a sad little accident. No, there was much more to it and actually.. You were the one that was supposed to die. Or at least die with them, did not really matter if your parents were still there or not, they were useless anyway.."
Before the black could continue, Abraxas breathed out poison-green flames, burning the black's claw that was still half-way up before her to keep her from attacking him. Scared of what she just did, she immediately drew back, fear spreading across her face.
The black roared furiously and a demonic aura made itself slightly visible around him, but disappeared as the black started laughing evilly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Pyre was alittle shocked by the green poisinous flame that came out of Abaraxas. All his rage seemed to be shocked out of him by what the black had said. "See I told you with a little practice. Come Abraxas. let us walk the other wa down the beach. We have heard what he had to say, and we will find the truth of his words.... somehow." Pyre mumbles the last words not knowing what to do. Pyre looks at teh black. "Now that you have had you say inkspot go back up into the skies where you belong." A shiver went down his spines at the black aura, but Pyre still turns his back on the black.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Abraxas could not get over what had just happened and just looked at Pyre, completeley dumbstruck. She was scared, a deep running fear she could not place. A fear that meant that the black might not have been completeley wrong about what he had said. She looked back at the black, neverthless not trusting his judgement but considering to look him up at some later stage - after she had sorted her thoughts and emotions- to try and find out what he had really meant by all this.
The black noticed her look and the dark aura reappeared on his face. "No worries, honey, it will find you sooner or later," he said mysteriously and after shooting a further dark glance at Pyre without reacting to his comment whatsoever, he pushed himself off the ground and flew off again.
"I... I..." Abraxas could not get any words out and just questioningly looked after the black and then over to Pyre. Finally, she could control herself a bit and apologetically said: "I'm sorry about this, I have no idea what this was all about and I absolutely have NO clue how green flames came out?! What... What.. does that mean??"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Pyre chuckles. "Well the green flames means you don't do fire you do a poisonis flame. Don't worry we will figure out if the black speeks truth or lies. Come let us walk you need to absorb all that he has said." Pyre walks down the beach in the way they where going. He didn't know what to do but he would find a way to find out if the black was speaking true or not. Pyre racks his brains for a sallution.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Abraxas tagged along, absorbed in thoughts, trying to figure out why she was so confused. Obviously it had to do with what the black had said and the poisonous flames, but that was not the only reason. "I just can't wrap my head around this.. How does he know all that stuff?? Supposing it is real of course." She whipped her tail around constantly and pressed her wings against her back, her body radiating tensity.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:48 pm

"He probably has something to do with it. At lest that is my guess." Pyre say how wound up Abraxas. "Come let me show you someplace where you can relax. It was a secret he didn't tell anyone else but he could trust her not to tel lof it's location. Pyre heads inland.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:59 pm

"Does such a place even exist?" she asked sarcastically. She sighed, "Maybe he really does have something to do with it, but if that were true than I have to talk to him. I need to know what is true about this and what is not. Especially since it involves my parents. And this whole story about it being because of me, that I was supposed to have died. Why, what, how?! I'm confused." Shaking her head furiously, she followed Pyre inland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: