Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 am

Faust skims his claws through the clouds. As if he where pulling the water from the clouds, it begins to fall. Fliying high above the storm where the air was thin even for him. He could see the stars. They shone like diamonds even now withe the sun up. Stalling in the air he gets a sudden stomach dropping weightlessness as he descends. Closing his eye he feels the wind pull at him as if it where telling him he needed to open his wings before he meeted the land far below.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 am

Lilly sat in her home starting a fire as it started to rain. she mooved looking outside as the rain fell and kissed the earth. bringing things to life with the dececat touch. Des was curled up happyly snozzing by the fire. Lilly looked out and up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:58 pm

He could feel the ground rocketing closer to him. And like the falcons he had seen do the same thing. He snaps open his wings just as thunder rolls through the sky. He could feel it vibrate through his body as he skims along the rain pocked surface of a lake. His feathers begin to smoke as he angle himself skyward again. The begin to take on a rippling flame like look. With a keen his tail has a ghost like image of flame as he flies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Lilly moved away from the window and readied her self for a night inside. She started to cook her food over the fire carefull not to step on the slumbering ball of fur. Soon the smell of dinner over took the house as she hummed a melody that was soft and light. the candles in her house seemed to flicker with what she hummed but did not go out when she stoped.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Unexpectently Faust get struck by a lightning bolt causing his to drop out of the sky. It had never happened before since he was so watchful. His world goes to black as he plumets from the sky. Thankfully his wings stay cupped to slow the decent some but it wouldn't slow totally down. His head drooped infront of him he spiral downward. The flames disappear from his feather as he crashes into the trees. Thankfully his world had gone black when he was struck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Lilly heard the noise and moved to explore. she wondered out in the rain and found him useing her ability over nature she had him brought to her cabin and laid him infront of the fire. she started to care for any injuries she could find her self soaked by the rain. once she was done tending to him she moved and put a pillow under his head and then changed into dry clothing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 am

((he's rather big ref. image))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 am

(( i never said how small her house was, but if u wish i will rewrite.))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:27 am

((ok just did know how big her home was))

Faust lay there infront of the fire. His feathers steam as they dry by the fires heat. His leg twitched leaving deep rifts in her floor. He was used to darkness but it was the wrong kind. He tries to pull himself out of it, to pull himself back to the light, to the warmth. He could feel it the warmth from the fire, on his feathers and can feel it deep to his skin. He uses it as a focus point and fights away the darkness that unconciousness has covered him with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 am

Lilly moved Des out of the way carefull not to wake the slumbering cat. She dimmed the flickering candle light and moved around her guest carfully she debated covering him with a blanket. she chewed on her lip as she thought on it and decied against it. the storm still raged out side and shook the windows. she started to humm gently and moved to her chair and curled up in it and took up her sewing and started to mend clothing that needed to be fixed
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 am

Faust hear the humming and used to to pull himself awake. He opens one eye that reflects the fire light. "What am I doing here?" His eye roams the building...building? How in the world did she get him inside? He looks back at her. SHe is a little bit of a thing how did she move me. He slowly tries to get his feet under himself. Which only made his talon gouge more dents into her floor. He tries to think back on what happened before he had blacked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am

Lilly paused her activities and looked over at him. "How are you feeling?" she asked Des had claimed the arm of the chair she was in and watched him. Lilly moved and pulled her hair back from her face and watched him. she pet Des idaly as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 am

"Like I just plummeted a few thousand feet to the ground." With a groan he gets his feet under him and looks at her. "How did you get me in here by the way?" He spots a feather out of place on his chest and begins to preen it back into its spot. Then he noticed a few more and with a sigh begins to preen his whole chest. The feathers that are cleaned take on an orredecent shine where the ones that haven't yet have a dull blackness to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:59 am

"I have my talents and secrets." she said watching him with a smile. She ran a hand threw her hair and relaxed more into her seat. "And you may of fallen, i found you in a tree." she said and pet des gently he cat purred contently as she pet her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Faust pulls a large twig out of his feathers and tosses it in the fire. "I can believe that." He looks around the room judging the size. With a slight nod he slowly rises a few inches off the floor and waddles walks away from the fire place a little bit. He opens slowly spreads on wing teasting to make sure his wing was alright. With no pain he slowly moves around and does the same with his other wing. Half way through he feel pain. With a curse he pulls it back to his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Lilly rose and moved over to him. "Will you let me help?" she asked watching him not dareing to get to close with out his permission. Des meowed and sunk down into the chair. Lilly glanced at the cat and tossed her hair over her shoulder. Lilly looked back at him waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 am

Faust grumbles but nods. "Yes." He slowly re-extends his wing to where it starts to give him pain. "I do not know how I would repay you for this help." He moves a little bit to give her all the room he can. He glances at the cat then back at the girl. His golden eye regards her as he watched her move around. Faust didn't know what he would do if his wing was broken. He couldn't stay here and disrupt the girls life. Once thing he knew he would have to figure out a way to fix her floor. He winces not from the pain but from how deep he gouged into them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 am

Lilly moved and gently touched his wing before she moved to her desk and got a dab of ointment she moved and carefully put it on the wound before she concentrated her hands on it and used her ability to start healing him from the inside out. By the time she was done she was drained of all her energy she moved and sat on the floor putting the heel of her hand to her forehead tryong to reease the pressure of the own coming headache.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Faust leans close to her as he pulls his wing slowly back to his side. "You shouldn't have drained yourself so much." He lowers his head and turns it to the side to reguard her with one golden eye. "You need rest, don't worry about me." He lays there watching her then looks at Des. Seeing if maybe the cat could convince her to get to bed. With a sigh he lays there and wait to see if she will go or if he would have to do it himself. He was still unsure if he wanted her to know he could change into human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 am

"Let me gather myself." she said in a whisper and closed her eyes she knew it woud take her a few to gain the strength to stand again. "and it was worth being drained." Des moved and curled up in her lap relaxing as her mistress relaxed a bit to regain her strenght
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 am

Faust nods even though she couldn't see him. He watches her as she sits there to rest. His eyes eyes would sometimes drift down to Des. He wondered if the cat was more then what it seemed. It wouldn't be the first time that he had met a creature that looked like a normal creature. He waited letting the warmth of the fire seep into his feathers and skin. He yawns and ruffles his feathers as he feels his eye battle gravity to stay open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 am

Lily moved Des off her lap and moved to get up but moved and stumbled she caught the arm of the chair and closed her eyes. Des moved meowed before laying in front the fire
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Faust opens his eyes as he hears her move. SLowly he stands and slides his head under her other arm. "Let's go." He loks at her with an golden eye as big as a plate. "Your still to drained to do this on your own." He speaks softly to her as he waits for her to begin moving. One of the only other ways he could think of getting her to her room was either change shapes or somehow get her on his back. He could then carry her there as long as he crouched to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 am

Lilly gave him a soft smile and nodded she moved walking with his help to her room once she was to the bed she sat down and pulled off her shoes then laid back.
"Thank you" she said and Des moved and jumped onto Lilly's bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm

He nods and slowly backs up. Taking the door handle in his beek he closes the door. Trying not to step on his tail he finally gets turned around. With a sigh he settls down infront of the fire as close as he can to the warmth. Tucking his head into his uninjured wing and slowly drifts to sleep. He knew he was safe here he could sences that about the girl, and for her kindness to him he would make sure she would not be bothered through the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next