Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)

Go down 
+8
Nyx
lastinginthenight
Echo
Taj
Tegan
Artemis
Aero
Zay
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 am

Lotharia looked at Atleon a little sadly at his first comment but kept her thoughts to herself, it was true but she almost wished he wanted to flee a bit more. She waited as Atleon spoke to the other man, getting their plans together. As the arrow came flying in, the dragon nearly bucked back, not wanting to get hit either but held her compsure until Atleon was on her back and took off. "Hold on." Was her only warning before she was running full speed, the buildings a mere blur as she ran. She wasn't far from Talos, but since they had taken to the air she would have to keep her eye out for him. She reached her mind out to touch his. "Talos, Atleon is with me.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 pm

"He refused to flee?" Talos cursed mentally, anger coloring his mind when he heard Lotharia say that she had found Atleon, and was probably heading right for them. At least he was with the dragon. "What does his highness think he's doing? If we're going to be risking his life, it would be nice to know what the hell he's planning." Bitterness was quite evident in his voice, and for a moment he wished that he has psychic powers like the dragons did so that he could worm into Atleon's head and tell the man directly just what it was that he thought of the prince putting himself in danger like this.

From high in the sky he could see very well the battle sprawled out before him. There were only a few pockets of resistance left now, one of which was one of the card dragons battling with the winged woman he had spotted earlier and another in green who he recognized as the one that had laid him low with a bolt of lightning. Even as he watched, the woman let loose a bolt into the dragon and he watched with some trepidation as the Card practically leapt from the woman's touch only to collapse a few feet later. He tightened his grip on the hilts of his dual swords, wishing that he still had his bow. It would be an easy enough shot to simply snipe the two on top of the roof from his height and distance, but without the bow…

Lena's voice startled him out of his plotting, and he looked over his shoulder to see her looking weak and pale. What had happened? Worry instantly clawed its way into his gut, and he nearly forgot that they were in the middle of a battle, his only thought being on her welfare. "Lena, give me your bow and get out of here." He didn't even bother to hide how worried he was for his wife, knowing that she was the type to keep putting in her all until she was utterly exhausted. "You look like you're about to fall over."

(H2)

*~*~*

She wasn't disappointed to see that the blue dragon was able to get himself up and going. In fact, she was happy to see that her prey had some fight left in it. It was always far more fun when the play time was extended a little. She hated winning too easily. Arasolra's mirth at finding that she had some worthy prey to hunt was cut a little short when the blue dragon's back paws came slamming into her chest after she had knocked the beast over and attempted to claw into his hide. Her breath left her with a woosh and she gasped for air, backing off a bit until she got her bearings set straight again.

Once she recovered her wind Arasolra growled deep in her chest with anger flickering in her golden eyes. Getting her feet under her, the dragons leapt for the blue dragon once more with a high-pitched screaming roar, all claws and teeth as she came down on him. She wanted to taste blood, get a choke hold around the blue dragon's neck and feel the life drain from him with her teeth clamped around his windpipe.

(G3)
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Lena looked up to Talos, and she had to squint to keep her vision from blurring. Perhaps he was right this time? She pulled the quiver off of her back, and held her bow out giving them to Talos. As she did though, the darkness that had been creeping closer in the corner of her vision finally took over and her eyes wanted to rolled back in her head. "Damnit..." Was all she could get out before her wings quit beating and Lena dropped from the sky like a rock. She was finally at her limit, free falling while unconscious.

~*~*~*

Lotharia might not have been able to translate the anger in Talos' voice into the mans head but she sure enough could hear it on her own and the dragon wanted to sigh. She was caught between the two men and being gentle natured as she was the thought to force someones hand did not even cross her mind. "We will be there soon."
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 pm

"Well let him know that when he gets over here I have a few things to say to-" Talos had been taking Lena's gear while he was talking to Lotharia, though his thoughts were instantly cut off when he saw Lena pass out right there in front of him, collapsing in on herself and simply falling from the sky. His heart stuttered and he was so shocked that for a millisecond he could do nothing but stare as she fell. Reality caught up with him quickly, and with a rush of adrenalin he dove after her, wrapping his arms around her slim frame then flaring hard, pulling out of the dive just before the two hit a roof. He half landed on top of a house and simply skipped off of it into the street below where a pair of horsemen were patrolling for civilians to help escape the city.

Carrying Lena bridal style, he approached the man. "Can you take care of her for me?" He asked, his voice sounding weary and a little strained. He helped the horse rider get Lena into the saddle in a position where she wouldn't just slip off the side while she was unconscious. "Keep her safe." Talos muttered once he got Lena up and waited a fraction of a second for the man to nod, then turned and took off into the sky, soaring up and above the battle.

The weight and balance of Lena's bow was a bit different from his heavier much larger one, but he had used her weapon before and was confident of his aim. Drawing the bow to full pull he sighted the dead center of the chest of the woman that casted lightning from her hand, steadied his flight and released the arrow. In another second he had another arrow nocked, aimed again for the same woman and let the arrow fly close on the heels of the first then drew a third arrow just as quickly, aimed and fired, this time aimed for the avian girl's chest. Just below the collar bone in the center of her body… That one too he let fly, the three deadly projectiles whizzing through the air toward their intended targets. He didn't wait for impact, taking off after the arrows with his wings mostly folded, shouldering the bow and drawing his swords.
Back to top Go down
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Starling knew all about the way arrows flew, and it should have only taken her a moment to avoid the deadly projectile, but her wing felt like it was burning, and her senses felt dulled. She turned just in time to catch the arrow on her already damaged wing, just below the break. She gave an animal-like roar, and pulled her own bow in fury. Her wing fell limp suddenly, and she tried not to think of its sickening dead-weight dragging on her shoulder as she nocked an arrow. She saw the other avian flying at her, and fired hastily at him. Her shot flew through the spot he had been in, yet missed the spot he had flown to by a few yards. Drawing another two arrows, she fired them at the man gain, but she could not get a clear shot as he was flying. The second two looked closer, and she could only hope to strike lucky with one of them.

“Static, watch out for this one.” She called back, reaching for another arrow, and wishing she had a weapon for close quarter’s battle. Her dagger had been near enough useless anyway, but she could take comfort from its presence. Without it, she was stuck. Making a mental note to stop at a blacksmith’s to get a short sword when the battle was over, she fired a third arrow at the man as he drew closer. She never allowed the thought that she might not escape the battle enter her head.

From Measle’s back, Jackdaww could see the two avians shooting arrows. The scene caught his eye, as he had never understood how a frail thing like a bow could shoot with such a deadly accuracy. He had his fingers crossed for the DDC archer, yet he couldn’t help but feel a sudden drop of pity for the younger, female avian. Her wing looked useless, and he still couldn’t shake the thought that he knew her. Her and her starling’s wings. Starling. The word still troubled him, and as most of the rebels had fled the battleground to escape the flames, he allowed himself a moment to think.

“Jack, talk to me.” Measle urged. “I can tell something’s bothering you, so you may as well tell me what it is. Is it about your leg or something?” he asked, indicating to the bloodied (and most likely broken) limb. Jackdaww shook his head, and pointed at the avian with his sword.

“Do you recognise her, Measle? I can help but think that I do. Maybe I saw her in a street somewhere…” he trailed off, confidence abandoning him as his words faded away. He didn’t believe it, but he could think of no other reason for him to know an avian. The sound of armour shuffling below him brought him back to his senses, and he swung at another soldier, but he didn’t hit. Instead, the poor soul backed off, looking just as tired as Jackdaww felt, deep in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Armeno cursed as arrows flew in at them, instantly dropping his bow from his shoulder and beginning to return fire, digging his heels into Velox's side as he did so. The horse didn't need to be told twice; tossing his head, he galloped after the blurred pink shape which was the dragon. Predictably, he fell behind, and soon Armeno was unsure of where to direct his horse- he recovered several of his arrows, some which had missed and others which had felled opponents. He had no idea where either Atleon or Talos now were. Thinking he may at least be able to find the avian leader, he scanned the skies and was alarmed to see him swoop to catch his falling wife. He gave a sigh of relief as Talos caught the woman, and continued to watch as Talos briefly disappeared between buildings before rising in the sky again and angling towards where Armeno had seen Static. He gritted his teeth and turned his head; that was one direction he wasn't going. Instead, he fed Velox a handful of oats and let him drink from a puddle in the street before beginning to weave along the streets directing civilians and DDC fighters to tunnels he remembered off Atleon's map, barricading a few which he had avoided sending people to.

Jaden's mind cleared very slightly; the magled messages of pain his brain had been blaring quieted slightly and he began to put together vaguely coherent wisps of thought. As his mental state continued to slowly improve, he became aware of an issue: he was gradually shifting, sliding from the wall. A wave of panic caught him, being unable to remember how high he was, and he scrambled to regain control of his muscles. This valiant effort resulted in his legs twitching slightly and moving him to an extremely precarious position. The dragon's hindquarters were hanging limply off the wall, and there were likely only seconds till he fell. He managed to thrash slightly, his body seeming to spasm, and at that point he fell off the wall.

Thankfully, the wall was only about his own height, and he was only winded by the fall. More pain messages filtered into his mind, and he lay there for perhaps another minute until he became aware of something nudging him.
'Jaden, you can't stay there,' the younger card whispered anxiously. Despite his claims, he relied on Jaden's experience in some fights, and his visions hadn't been cheerful.
'I saw you here while I was resting, and snuck out. Because I saw two possibilites, one of which was me comign and getting you, the other was you getting killed here. I just wish I'd been in time to stop you getting electrocuted in the first place... Anyway, get up now.' Jaden let out a slight groan and, with much help and instruction from Rokam, managed to sit up. Once he was there, the club dragon let him gather himself a little more while trying to keep them in shadow, unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 am

As the dragon dropped to the ground, dealt with for the time being, Static stepped back, the drain on her powers really starting to drag on her now. She wiped the blood out of her eyes again, shaking her sword hand to try and get some feeling back into it before clumsily fitting her fingers around the hilt of her sword. Luckily most of the DDC that they had been fighting had backed off, allowing her to take a short breather while her fingers tingled. She rubbed at her face with her sleeve, the cuts that the card dragon had given her bleeding like anything.

She almost missed the arrows that came her way, a shiver of instinct running up her back and telling her to shield. Green blossomed from her fingers, dropping over her like a sheet, but it only lasted a moment before it sparked back over her hand, short circuiting. The first arrow bounced off, pinging away somewhere, and she heard Starling’s call as she stumbled backwards, taking the second in her leg before she could do anything to stop it. She gave a screech, crashing to her knees as red started to spread around the shaft of the arrow. She swore weakly as she put a hand to it, shaking her head to try and get rid of the dizzy spinning edges of her vision- It might just have been bloodloss, but she knew it didn’t help that she had drained nearly all of her electricity, and that would definitely make the world spin.

When his back paws connected with Arasolra, it could have been questionable as to who came off worse. Pain shot up one of his back legs from some injury sustained from the collapsed building, making him screech as he scrambled back to his feet, limping sideways away from her as she gathered her breath, his good eye firmly fixed on her. He had the drawback of not being able to see down the street behind him, but he didn’t much think that anything less than a whole legion of soldiers would take on the two, not with their aerial battle- well, bid for freedom, like that worked- having presumably been so spectacular.

Rilos tried to gather his wits in the short break that she gave, but they weren’t much use in full out battle against another dragon, possibly because he had never actually battled another dragon before. As she leapt for him again he tried to scoot backwards, but his back leg crumpled, forcing him to the ground. Instinctively he raised all his spines, like a porcupine, turning his head up with a snarl. His claws were useless as she bore him to the ground with her weight, a little of his breath huffing as he collapsed, but he had thought to take a breath before, she he wasn’t completely winded.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 am

A mix of pain and anger colored his vision and with a defenning screech he fell down onto the attacking troops witha burst of flame and a flurry of claws. It was then that he noticed one of the DDC's dragons fall, he snarled and turned to face (static) one of the soldiers the large bolt still sticking from his thigh.

Akira sighed, "Darn it." With a growl she grabbed her sword belt from Mizu's back where she had been holding it and used one of the metal objects scattered around as material to use in transmutting herself an arm guard. She finished by tieing her hair back and preparing some transmutation circles on paper to ues in battle if she needed to. Hopping on Mizu's back she took to the sky hovering over the battle field before divng behind Talos down into teh action, grabbing one of the DDC's men and stabbing him through the chest before he had a chance to notice.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Seeing some of his arrows hit brought Talos some grim satisfaction, channeling his anger and worry into a mild form of battle rage that condensed into the same calm collected skill he felt whenever he and Lena boarded a pirate ship with the intention of destroying the crew aboard. He was glad that the dragon managed to get out of immediate danger of the two on the roof, then suddenly had to worry about himself. Though obviously in some extreme pain, the avian girl he had shot at seemed capable of shooting back, though hardly with much success. If he hadn't seen her fire her first arrow, he would have never known it was coming, flying so far behind him as to be of little concern. The second likewise went wide behind his flight path, but the third came dangerously close, nicking some of his clothing and tearing a hole in his already burned patch of clothing from the lightning strike.

With the woman in green down with an arrow sticking out of her leg and the other avian firing wild shots at him, Talos decided it was a good time to cut and run. Flaring his wings, he used his momentum to shoot nearly straight up in the air, flapping hard when his speed began to die off and got out of arrow range. Hopefully that card dragon wouldn't do something silly like get involved with those two again and escape, but now there was another dragon to deal with. The small lightning dragon and it's rider were holding their own on the front lines. Keeping his short sword in hand, Talos drew a couple of arrows and fired into the crowd of Surhans nearest the dragon and rider pair.

Suddenly the air was alive with noise and he looked around to see a dragon flying dangerously close. Dropping from the air to avoid a collision, he watched as Kono flew past him back toward where he had just left. The dragon could probably take care of those two but… With an aggravated sound he dove after the dragon, noting with some worry that he had a large bit of artillery sticking out of his leg. Hopefully they wouldn't catch more of those up here… "Dragon!" He yelled above the rushing of the wind. "Turn back! You are needed elsewhere!" If he could get this dragon to help cover them in a retreat, then maybe he could keep the already dwindling number of troops he had left from decreasing even further.

Then things got worse… They always got worse, didn't they? The dragon and rider from before that Tegan and Lyrian had been taking care of seemed to have reappeared literally behind him, swooping down on what was left of the DDC army and taking care of one immediately with a thrust of her sword. Upon closer inspection, a sense of dread filled him. That was the little girl from earlier, wasn't it? The one that he'd sent toward the East gate… Damn. That was the second time he'd let an enemy into his lines! They needed uniforms, or a password or something...

*~*

The spines of the blue dragon dug into the fleshier bits of her paws, causing the sun blaze to howl in pain and clawed at his non-spikey parts all of the harder for it. Her attention was distracted slightly by the clinking of armor and the shuffling of feet. Glancing up from her intended kill, Arasolra spotted the shine of the morning light on armor. The scuffle between the two dragons had attracted the attention of some nearby soldiers. Perhaps they thought that the red sun blaze was on their side, after all, the blue dragon was most certainly on the side of the DDC…

Whatever the case, they approached the two dragons warily, weapons at the ready. A grin curved her lips, revealing her ivory teeth and she backed away from Rilos. "Looks like you've lucked out for now…" She growled, not even looking at him as she stalked toward the soldiers that had gathered. The blue dragon had proved harder to kill than she had originally thought it would be. Deterred slightly by that fact, it was high time to find enjoyment in something that died easier. Not like the blue dragon would be getting far in his current state, she thought to herself with a grin. It should be easy enough to find the blighter after she was done with the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Zay
Admin
Zay

Things that I am :
  • SR Salamander
  • Medium Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Minion of Monty
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 62

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Making a pact with the devil was dangerous, and the dark reputation of this dragon emnated like the unholy glow of the runic marks over his beautiful Tribal Battle Blood body, what did they call this dragon? Xaoc?
"I better bring the human to you, you say?" He sighed and smiled, he'd have to come to a medium of satisfying the dragon and losing no ground to him. Was that possible? "You shall know where the human is once you've helped me then, a small price for me to pay for you to enjoy annihilating my foes...Go have your fill, I promise you once this battle is done I'll have your particular gift...prepared for you."
That should do the job of holding off the dragon's burning impatience to find Felren so quickly. It was slightly annoying that one of his greater fighters might have to be sacrificed so soon. But on the immediate side of things, the Tribal Battle Blood was going to seal this battle into history once and for all.
Like a divine sending, all those that opposed the magnificent S.R were damned to death by the revered Tribal Battle Blood, it sounded just like the fear-mongering story he just needed.
Having finished with the dragon it wasn't long before emerging from the corner of his eye his wounded Bow Master was now back again, apparently healed a great deal. She offered him something, he looked to her and the man, Xavien, behind her with vague interest, cutting through formality.
“What is it then Captain?” Zartear was itching to be away from this group and oversee the remainder of the battle himself, and it was a remainder, the domination was just as he had hoped; overwhelming and irrefutable. She seemed serious enough though to merit some time rather than an instant snub so he listened, eyeing up her saviour behind her. Zartear had decided that he didn’t like him, but none of that showed as he waited for the full report from Siofra.

OOC| I apolo- nvm, you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Starling let out a sigh that was almost a gasp when she realised the other avian was fleeing. She had no doubt that she would have faired poorly in close combat, and something told her that the male avian was probably the better of the two archers. Also, he had the gift of flight on his side. Her wing twinged as she thought about that, and the memories of all the weeks she had spend grounded with an injured wing before pained her, but it was better than loosing her life.

She spun around to see the dragon approaching, but it seemed as though the avian was directing it away. She kept a careful eye on it, however, because she knew only too well that surprise attacks could prove more dangerous than she was prepared for.

Jackdaww flung an arm up in defence as an arrow whizzed past his neck and burrowed itself into the chest of a man in front of him. He turned around on Measle’s back, gasping as the movement sent pain shooting up his leg, and saw Talos flying overhead. He was the one who had given him bandages earlier in the battle, and they had served him well, but he feared that he would need more healing than that when the battle was through. However, Talos’ presence proved that there was hope for the DDC, and Jackdaww gave a cheer, both to thank him for dealing with some of the soldiers, and to encourage some of the last few soldiers.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Kono lifted his lips with a hiss when he heard Talos' voice, but he opened his wings non the less and took back to the sky not breaking eye contact until the very last moment narrowly avoiding another bolt as it was sent his way. "Where am I needed?" He half asked half growled not looking directly at Talos but keeping his gaze on the battle around them prepared to retaliate if anyone were to attack.

AKira grimaced, "Make sure no one suffers." She growled to Mizu as she dances in front of a soldier who had turned to face her, waiting for an opening before grabbing his throat and stabbing him through the heart.

Mizu nodded and finished off the soldier he was fighting, before spinning and taking care of any of the soldiers that were still alive but on their last leg. "This is a mess." He hissed a small bit of sympathy reaching his eyes. Akira's eyes softened for a moment before freezing over again, "It is, but it has to be done." she grimaced as one of the soldiers nicked her side as they tried to stab her. She covered the wound with her hand to stop the bleeding then sliced the soldiers throat and Mizu finished him with his tail. "Look what you did. You made me loose my focus!" She growled backing up slightly with a wince as she took her hand off to examine the damage quickly. She pulled out one of her paper transmutation circles and quickly placed it over the wound before activating it, grimacing as the flame burned and cauterized her skin. It stopped the bleeding but it hurt like hell and once that was done she dropped the paper and swung back into the fray.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:44 am

Faust watched the many thoughts flicker across the princes face. "I am playing no games with you good prince. I wish to only help convey you to your troops so you may lead them." Faust follows the prince. He looks over his shoulder at the sound of advancing calvary. With an inward curse for not being able to shift into his other form he continues. He gives Armeno and even the horse a once over but does not see any threat to him- just yet. Seeing the spectral like Euphorn come out of the corner of his eye. He wondered what other creatures would come out to the battle. The last Euphorn he had see was almost a decade ago. With that though he raised up his mental shield to keep out those who would so easily pry into someone else's mind. Closing in on the group he pauses and looks around then to the skies. He could feel it like a cold breeze through a grave yard. So much evil and he knew the source, he didn't think many of those foul creatures had survived. "Battle blood." He turns to the group. "You need to get moving now before he fills his gullet with your bodies. Underground is the best place and way to escape it. It will go after easier prey before it will come after the harder to reach targets.(wherever atleon is)

Cato guided the brigade of troops towards the hopefully retreating defenders army. He was itching to get back to Zartear to report his finding. With a frustrated curse he grabs a youth and he relays all the information he would impart on such a week will mind. He made the boy repeat it back to him a few time to make sure he got it right before sending him on his way. He yelled after the boy, "If you fail I will kill you myself!" Grinding his teeth he spurs Argento on.

Seeing the defenders ahead he raises his sword and yells for the charge. His archers take to the high ground, he knew they knew their jobs cause he made sure every day it was pounded into them. The infantry on the other had was sloppy to him.
(heading towards H2 i think)

Last edited by Nyx_the_Cougar on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm

With blood leaking from the wound in her leg over her hands, Static knew she was not in a good place right now. Especially as she was now pretty much defenceless against any attacks that came her way, and up on the wall like she was, completely out in the open. Bugger. Frustratingly, she was going to have to get Starling to help her to safety- A fact that brought a bitter taste to her mouth. She had hardly had time to reflect on it through her painful haze before a violet coloured dragon reared up in her view, stalking with intent down the wall, his eyes fixed firmly on her.

She couldn’t keep the look of fear off her face as he snarled, much bigger than the card dragon she had felled- and much, much more dangerous. She scrambled backwards, her injured leg trailing uselessly, but she had only pulled herself back a metre or so before the ground disappeared beneath one of her hands as she reached the edge of the wall. She grabbed hold of her longsword, holding it in both hands as some sort of last defence, but her hands shook- Was it fear, or bloodloss, or a side effect of shocking herself, or all three? Thankfully the dragon backed off at an aerial command and Static let out the tense breath she had been holding, huffing. She had to get off this wall, before someone else decided to try and kill her next. She looked up to where Starling was standing nearby, lowering her sword.
“Starling, we’ve gotta get out of here!” her voice was taught, and she saw that the avian had gained wounds from their clash with the dragon too, but had managed to avoid the arrows of the avian who had taken her down. Who had it been? Whoever it was, they were a menace.

(I’m thinking maybe K2?)

As Arasolra dug her claws into his back, Rilos writhed in pain, hissing and roaring as he twisted his head this way and that to try and get some sort of attack back at her. His tails whipped back and forth as he tried to roll her off his back by jerking upwards, but it hardly worked, her weight too much for him in a weakened state such as he was. His thrashing started to die down as her claws ripped across his scales further, opening up new wounds across his sides, along with all the rest he had already sustained.

His breath came in exhausted huffs when she finally decided to back off, his legs wobbling as he pushed himself back to his full height. Now she had given him a breather, the full extent of his decline could be seen, broken spines hanging from his neck, one wing trailing and a back leg held off the ground, half his face burnt into blackness and dark sticky trails running down the scales she had left intact. He limped backwards a few steps, putting as much distance between himself and the ferocious dragoness as he could. He took his eye off her for a moment as she spoke, flicking it to the approaching soldiers- Whoever thought that his saviours would come in the form of the S.R?

While she was distracted by a slaughter of the soldiers, obviously relishing the fact that they would actually die, he looked for an escape, settling on a smaller side street that was tantalisingly close. With a puff of smoke he was gone, flicking into his dark shadow form and slinking down the alley, shuffling as fast as he could along the street. It wasn’t as dark as he would have liked, but it was better than nothing, the morning rays of sun not having reached down between the building yet.

He kept on for as long as he could, his pace slowing as he wound his way through the tangle of streets. He stopped for a moment at a larger intersection, his breath coming in ragged gasps- Gods, if she came after him again, he was going to have a tough time even staying on his feet, let alone fighting. He started down the road, but he had hardly got down it before his other back leg gave way (he had been holding his injured one off the ground), sending him crashing to the ground with a whimper. Looked like it was time to take a breather… He just hoped nobody would find him before he was recovered a little.

(F4)

Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:28 pm

"Distract that dragon if you can." Talos shouted above the noise of the battlefield, pointing at the sword-tail and girl riding to who were slashing through the ranks basically unopposed, wincing with the slaughter that the two were causing. "We need to retreat. I can handle the rider, but I can't face a dragon. I'm counting on you, but don't get yourself killed." He was running out of allies quite quickly, the retreat proving to be of little help since only half of the farmers had paid any attention to it. The only words he could use to describe what was going on below was a mass sweep of murder. Only the flightless dragon down there seemed to be holding out against the overwhelming odds.

He heard the bolt coming before he saw it, the huge projectile only missing him by a hair's breadth. The large bolt fired from the catapults below had come by so close that he could feel the air as it passed him. It was dangerous up here. They were out of normal bow range, but those catapults could still reach them… "Stay low and fast." He warned the dragon briefly, eyes scanning the horizon and winding streets below. What he saw had his heart sinking even further than it had before. The battalion that had been closing in on them had finally arrived, and he took note of the archers that were taking to the roofs, knowing what sort of devastation would follow in their wake. They needed to get out. Now. He only had a handful of arrows left in his quiver, so every shot was precious.

Diving, Talos avoided the dragon and rider that were causing devastation in his ranks, plunging his sword into the back of a Surhan soldier and knocking him over with the momentum of his fall. He didn't wait to be recognized, his sword flashing out and catching another man in the back of his knee, a third in the joint of his arm where the armor was weak. A fourth came at him with a sword which was deflected and he fell with a sword in the back of his neck. Those left backed off, and Talos ran to the line of his own troops, long legs carrying him quickly. "Retreat!" He called, gesturing toward the east and away from the impending doom marching their way. Already he could see the archers gathering, about to launch their arrows like shooting fish in a barrel. They were such an easy target, it was almost sad. "To the East!" Those in his immediate vicinity fallowed his orders, turning and running away format he opposition, almost gratefully it seemed. They would fight for their home, sure, but they were no trained soldiers, and this was far over their heads. "You too!" He yelled to the flightless rider.

(J3)

*~*~*

Death and distraction quickly followed in her wake. The unwitting Surhinians had thought that they had found themselves a dragon ally, sorely needed against the DDC who theoretically had all of the dragons of Dragons Cove on their side whereas the Surhans seemed to only have a handful of more or less useless dragons that had been captured or else enslaved. However, they soon realized their mistake when the stalking dragoness pounced on the front lines that had come to inspect the scene, claws and teeth already dripping with blood from her attack on the blue dragon and the blood of her own paws. Her scales were further stained with the blood of the humans, the first few simply crunched under her weight when she pounced on them, the metal screeching under the weight and men screaming as they were pulverized into a puddle of squished meat and squirting blood. A few tried to poke at her with their swords, seeking to wound her but they suddenly found themselves airborne, Arasolra having swiped at them with her powerful claws and sent them screaming into the air to die upon landing somewhere a few streets away. The rest, seeing that they were horribly overpowered fled the scene, disappearing into the winding streets of Racksom among the gray stone buildings.

Pleased with herself, Arasolra licked the blood from her claws, purring with the enjoyment of the fear that she had brought on with her show of ferocity. Now, to take care of that blue dragon… She turned, expecting to see that the dragon had crawled away in an attempt to escape her, but found instead that he had disappeared completely. Instantly rage filled her, cursing that prey had gotten away. She took to the skies with a flap of her wings, all fury and blood lust and she searched the streets for a streak of blue, on the hunt to find her lost prey. Arasolra flew in a large circle, her golden eyes scanning the back alley ways. When she couldn't find Rilos, a scream of rage left her that could probably be heard across the city. She wanted to unleash her fury on something now, so with a roar she banked away from the battle grounds with Rilos and looked for more humans to squish.

(I4)
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:32 pm

The tribal battle blood growled as the rebel leader talked to him, very aware of the fact that the man dared toying with him, but in a twisted way, the dragon quite liked it. It was a man to his liking, as far as liking a human being was possible. Zartear was unafraid and knew exactly what he wanted and tried to get it through whichever means necessary. Just like the dragon himself, though the tribal was still contemplating devouring the man whole, he didn’t mind going on a little killing spree before coming back for his reward. The man would easily be found again anyways if he did not keep to his word. Thus, Xaoc accepted the terms even though he was not happy with having to wait longer yet before he could get his claws onto this blasphemous human being with the blood of a mighty dragon in his veins. “Very well then,” Xaoc growled before he launched himself back into the air, sending a few pieces of buildings flying in every direction, while venting his rage at having to wait for the human and his anticipation to more blood-spilling with a roar that could be heard in almost every corner of Racksom.

With the commotion of everyone suddenly having appeared, the prince barely listened to the mysterious man’s words, but nevertheless, he nodded in response, acknowledging what had been said but not responding to it yet while he was contemplating whether to believe the man or not. However, Atleon’s head turned around sharply to the feathered man as he mentioned the tribal battle blood, as if on cue the heavy beast had lifted itself into the air, letting a ferocious roar escape its throat. “I bet our men are going to be happy now that we have plans for the underground network,” he muttered, attempting at a joke even though his voice was dripping of a mixture of sarcasm and bad foreboding. This was not good, this definitely was not good. Arrows coming after them, though at least those soon disappeared into nothing as the euphorn took off with the prince on her back, but the fact that the tribal seemed to launch itself back into action was not a good sign.

Xaoc immediately struck out as soon as he was in the air, flames licking around his mouth as he made his way for the first object that crossed his line of vision. The dragon from the defenders’ side, bravely trying to provide aerial protection from the rebels, never saw the tribal battle blood coming. The huge black dragon roared in satisfaction as he felt his claws sharply connect with the flesh of the other dragon, ripping open the poor beast’s sides as if it were nothing but a mere little deer. The blood was flowing hot and thick over his paws and it only served to further deepen his lust and need for killing. A satisfying shudder went through Xaoc’s body as the dragon gave one last, almost inaudible shriek, before it lifelessly fell from the tribal’s claws, breaking a few smaller houses on its way down, burying a few more humans underneath its falling weight.

As they rounded yet another corner at high speed, Atleon could see the flying form of Talos speeding around and firing arrows like a madman. Turning around to shout something to Armeno, he realised that the man had not yet caught up with the dragon and he was wondering whether he had even realised where the dragon had taken the prince to. “Armeno!!” His voice had grown a tad hoarse after these long hours but he was fairly certain it would still carry a little and hopefully attract the right person’s attention. Focusing back on the avian in the air and the obvious battle he had going with someone, accentuated by the return fire, Atleon lightly tapped the euphorn dragon on the shoulder. “Please convey to Talos that everyone has to get underground, NOW. The tribal is on the loose again and we cannot afford to attract its attention. Especially the flying ones will be his first targets. And the most vulnerable at that. He needs to get down now and he should pass on that order!” He knew his tone of voice was not the friendliest at this moment in time but there would be time later to apologise for this. For now, they had to be quick and save whatever they could save. Something had changed in the tribal’s attitude as Atleon could see as he turned back to observe the black beast.

Another furious roar erupted from Xaoc’s throat when the dragon swiveled around, searching for his next prey. There were quite a few more flying about and he wanted to take them all, preferably at the same time but for the time being, he took his time and settled for the closest one, speeding towards it and roughly flinging himself onto the smaller and younger dragon. A wave of courage seemed to flow through the attacked one as it was fighting back furiously but it never stood a chance against the heavy weight of the tribal battle blood and it was soon exhausted after already many hours of fighting. Xaoc’s red runes were shining in a bright blood red as he felt the energy and life seep away out of his victim and with one last scratch of his teeth along its neck, he sent the dying dragon flying to the ground.

Looking up one more time to see what the tribal battle blood was up to, Atleon’s face paled as he saw a dragon coming hurtling straight towards them. “RUN, MOVE, ANYTHING!” he yelled, hoping that not only the dragon beneath him but everything and everyone around him would hear his shout and get the hell out of the way of what was coming towards them.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Lotharia could not sadly run her full speed if the people and riders behind her had any hope of keeping up, so she was forced into a light run which still left most of the people in the dust. As Talos came into sight and Atleon barked his orders. She knew very well his anger was not particularly directed to anyone but there was a harsh string to his voice that Lotharia could not hope to ignore."Talos, Atleon strongly requests, orders rather, that you make a retreat for the underground and even more so for you to get out of the sky." She kept running as she waited for an answer from Talos, leaping over a broken cart. "I've passed the word, Atleon." She told the man, as she avoided someone lunging after her to get to Atleon. He was a rather unliked fellow.... Lotharia looked around Talos' air space and tilted her head, as she avoided getting hit with random projectiles she directed her attention back to Talos. "Is your female companion injur-" Suddenly her thoughts were cut from Talos as Atleon screamed for them to run, the dragon looked up and her heart skipped a beat. There was a huge, evil looking dragon heading directly for them. For a few seconds she was frozen still, fear beating in her chest and all she could do was take a step or two back as her wide eyes gazed on Xaoc. In this moment in time, Lotharia feared for her life, but adrenaline kicked in and Lotharia was running for her life full speed away from the dragon. There was little that could catch Lotharia when she ran as fast as she could and nothing can make someone run as fast as fear could. She collected her thoughts and stopped a little bit away, turning to the direction she left as a touch of panic blossomed within her. "Atleon, I-...should we go back?" The dragon moved nervously like an agitated horse, she knew she might be safe until the Tribal Blood came after them and changed direction but what about the rest of the men that were following?

[Some place close-ish to Talos?]
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Rokam was distracted from his anxious patrolling by a low groan from Jaden as the spade hauled himself onto his feet.
'Better?' asked the club, rushing over to the older dragon, ready to support him if need be. Jaden nodded and blinked a few times before scanning their surroundings. He stumbled a step backwards, not using his injured paw, and Rokam instantly steadied the older dragon with his uninjured shoulder.
'What's wrong?' he inquired. Jaden jerked his nose to the sky and muttered one word:
'Xaoc...' Rokam turned his own face upwards and saw the vast dragon ripping others apart with no restraint.
'We need to get out of here, right now,' he said fearfully. 'I'll help you as much as I can, but come on!' The sorry pair made slow progress, both limping from their injuries and Jaden, while getting more lucid all the time, not exactly on top form still. Eventually they found a man entering a tunnel, and Jaden squinted at him.
'Which side're you for?' he demanded, quietly but loud enough for the man to hear. He spun, did a double take at the worn-down dragons, and stammered,
'Th-the DDC, sir.' Jaden nodded and peered at the tunnel, then mumbled to Rokam,
'It's an old tunnel, thieves and such used them. Safer from Xaoc down there.' Rokam flicked his horns unhappily at the prospect of having to crouch down in the tunnel, but he squirmed in after the man and Jaden followed him, both dragons ducked and with their horns flat against their heads.

Armeno cursed when he saw the colossal dragon rise up in the sky and rip apart one of the dragons fighting for the DDC like it was a paper doll. A faint echoing call caught his attention in the distance then- was that his name? His ears rose to try and catch the last syllable. Perhaps... He began to move in the direction he thought the call had come from, then saw the dragon dive in that same direction. He frowned- if it was Atleon, as he suspected, this didn't bode well. He kept hoping, urging Velox faster, for another second until he heard Atelon's second call. He let out another oath and kicked his heels into Velox who, despite being weary from the battle, instantly began to gallop, streaking through the streets. He drew the horse up abruptly as he caught ight of Atleon on Lotharia, and the dragon too. He was suddenly extremely thankful for the large building beside him, which left him and Velox overlooked in its shadow- dark hair, dark clothing. Unfortunately, they wouldn't stay inconspicuous for long as Armeno yelled,
'Atleon!' Thankfully, Lotharia turned and fled in that moment, and he breathed a sigh of relief, nudging Velox back, further into the shadows.

Kumiko sighed in disappointment as none of the beings proved to be very interesting. None of them looked like they would be fun to kill. But now, the tribal battle-blood she had briefly encountered earlier descended from the sky like a meteorite, bringing death and destruction with him. She gave a light laugh of amusement as he easily laid open a dragon, before spiralling down to her true form and padding out to watch him for a moment. He did have a certain style to his deaths; brutish, but his unstoppable air... Hm. Perhaps Kumiko would try for a larger form with her tail powers sometime. For now, though, she would stay as a fox. She flicked her tails, debating what power to use, and quickly decided on one which she thought would be fun. She closed her eyes, tails glowing, for a few seconds. When she flicked them open again, her fur flashed bright gold before returning to normal. Satisfied with the activation of her power, she met the eyes of a panicked man running past and barged her way into his mind. Sad, how for magics on another's body you needed to waste time squashing their mental resistance first... No matter, at least when inhabiting their brain space you could feel their pain and terror to the full. He was weak-minded and sheep-like, and she quickly eliminated any opposition he put up, then proceeded to work her way into his bones... She lingered there for a second, knowing he could tell what she was about to do, before making them act. The bones snapped themselves in two, as though bending at a joint which wasn't there. They then proceeded to stab their way through the skin, all of them at different paces to prolong the pain, before popping from their sockets and floating in the air for a moment before they dropped on the shapeless, bleeding blob which had been a man. Kumiko gave another tinkling laugh and turned to her next victim. Having seen the other man's fate, he tried to run, but Kumiko didn't need eye-contact- he had more resistance to her mental presence, but still not enough, and he fell like the other.

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Kono gave a grunt, "Be careful." He growled before folding his wings and dropping out of the sky snapping them open at the last minute gliding low and fast before stretching out his claws knocking over the sword dragon who had turned and managed to block at the last second. Kono snarled baring his pointed teeth at the dragon under him, while mizu hissed and stabbed Kono's leg to escape from beneath the other.

Mizu spat, the beast before him was huge, they needed to get out of this small area, or else he would have no way of outdoing the DDC dragon. With a grunt he took to the air, "I'm gon’na get rid of this guy!" He shouted to akira who nodded. With a growl he rose back above the town followed closely by Kono who he was still amazed at the size of. He must have been one of the biggest dragons here. He thought before plunging into battle. Taking advantage of his smaller size he began to whizz through the dragons legs, but Kono merely folded his wings to drop onto the dragon catching him by surprise. The two seemed evenly matched, so even though neither were beating each other at the moment, Kono was keeping him from killing more of their soldiers.

Akira glanced into the sky above her briefly watching the fight before turning back to the crowd of soldiers cutting ones shoulder open before slicing their throat. She quickly glanced in the direction Kono had come from and cursed, one of the DDC officers had ordered the dragon to attack which probably meant someone else was coming to occupy her, someone more skilled than these foot soldiers.

(H7 ish?)
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:38 pm

A flash of blue erupted from the blood-red battlefield which seemed to stretch out across and over the entire world. From no where, could you see a beginning, nor an end. Just a continuous area of mortified and scorched earth. Even though most of the fire had fizzled out after having nothing left to burn, smoke still gave oxygen a fighting chance as to who was more dominant. If Silverwing wasn’t used to it all, or he wasn’t even a dragon for that matter, then there was no way he could have reached this height. Anything else, such as birds, would have choked a long time ago.
As he flew up to get to higher ground, he noticed a small bunch of canons, nearby, reeking havoc to those in the air. He had no knowledge of the whereabouts of the rest of the troops, or what they had planned to do now. But by the looks of things, retreat was the wisest option.

Silverwing had fought, fought so very hard in a desperate attempt to stop Zartear’s army early in it’s tracks to prevent any glimmer of chance at them fully taking the city. But unfortunately, he couldn’t take on a whole army by himself, and there were just too many of them. He had done all he could, and staying to fight would only be an unwise move. If he stayed, the chances of getting injured again were high, and there were more important things he needed to do as of now. This war was pretty much over, it was clear who the victorious ones were, and which side the city now belonged to. Humans were wise enough to realise that they had no chance of regaining the city, whatever trick they had up their sleeves. Silverwing had to leave, leave as soon as possible and alert the other guardians, if they didn’t already know.

But just as he was about to set off for the skies and head in the opposite direction, a roar echoed across the war zone, a roar that belonged to none other than the Tribal Battleblood. His eyes scanned the area just in time to see the great beast flung a helpless, lifeless dragon down to the ground. Only to his surprise, out of all the places the dragon could head down, it would fall into a group of defenders and…Atleon? Surely that couldn’t be chance, but it had to be. The Battleblood fought on no ones side, did it?
Opening his mouth and letting out a long stream of powerful energy, the glowing blast of blue energy surged through the open skies and down in the direction of the falling dragon. If it hit, it would be just enough to knock if out of the way of the helpless humans below.

Quickly turning around in the sky and not seeing whether the strike hit, as he didn’t want or have time for another encounter with Xaoc, he moved his great wings and headed out of the smoke.

Ooc;; Silverwing is leaving this board.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm

What in th'world!? Why do they keep going fer me!? Mind-ranted Kagan, looking as if he were in the middle of a war... which he was, oddly enough. From the point he had left the prince to now, it had felt as if all of the grunts of Zartears army were singling him out, as if their rage was drawn to his devilish charm and his skills witha transorming blade. Then again, they tend to go for the biggest threat... yeah, that was it! It wasn't like they were judging him on his size, thinking that just because they were giants they could take him down... right?

Kagan broke away from the carnage of battling, pulling his fencer's foil out of the heart of some poor soul, then began sneaking away with slow backwards steps. Confident that he was free from the battle, Kagan turned on his heel and began running, talking to himself. "This is crazy, I'm getting out of-HELLO!" The goblin stopped in his tracks and stared at his new comrad, eyebrow raised. "Lemme guess: The other guy looks worse?" He walked closer, sheathing his dagger, and stared Rilos in the eyes. "If ye want, I cun check th'houses for some string'n needles, patch you up. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Closing his eyes for a moment as he took a break, Rilos let his front quarters sink to the ground too. At least there was a little shadow cover, but it was pretty pitiful, and if someone stumbled upon him…

Even as he was thinking through these thoughts, it seemed that he had been found. His good eye flew open and he whipped his head around to where the voice had come from, a ball of fire starting to form in his open mouth, ready to flame whoever it was into the next world. When he saw it was just Kagan, from before, he gulped back the noxious lighting gas, his fight dying, replaced by exhaustion. He laid his head back on his front paws, watching the goblin with his good eye as he closed the gap between them.
“I don’t think string and needles are quite going to cut it.” he huffed, his voice sounding hoarse after his screams. “You might need to find something a bit stronger…”

Despite his dire state, the arrival of the ever-perky goblin was something of a relief to Rilos- Although, he wasn’t quite sure how much of a help he would be. At least he could keep a few opponents at bay if he needed to, that had to be true, otherwise he would never be alive still. A roar in the distance reminded Rilos of the sunblaze dragon had escaped from, the dragoness sounding even more pissed than she had before.

Back to top Go down
Echo
Experienced Roleplayer
Echo

Things that I am :
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Short Poster
  • Platypus
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Male Loveliness : 14

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 pm

"Stronger, eh?" Kagan wondered, scratching his chin in thought. "There's not much that's stronger than a needle and thread..." Quickly knocked out of his reverie by a thunderous roar that reminded him of his mother for some reason, he turned to Rilos and grinned. "And that's your girlfriend, right? Dun worry, I won't tell 'bout you fe-..." The solution to Rilos' healing dilema hit him like... something that hits something else. For in the near distance he saw the sign to a forgery, and he remembreed on of his special talents. "Hey, buddy?" He caled over his shoulder, a grin forming on his face. "How would you like a patching-up?"

Running to the building in question, Kagan stood outside of the door and hailed the beaten lizard. "Hey, I know you need your beauty rest, but could you move over here? It'll be easier fer th'both of us, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:35 pm

The spined shadow couldn’t hold back his hoarse laugh at Kagan’s thinking he could be patched up with a needle and thread- why, a needle would be no use at all against his scales. The laugh turned into a cough and he squeezed his good eye shut, waiting for the pain that went with it to subside.

He cracked his eye open again as he heard Kagan’s shout, wondering what the goblin was up to. He definitely seemed like one that would come up with a strange plan, not the one that you would expect. Steeling himself for the aches that were bound to come his way, he climbed gingerly to his feet, limping after Kagan. He eyed the blacksmith’s sign warily, twisting his head at an awkward angle to see it.
“Whatt’re you plannin’ goblin?” he slurred, his mouth tasting metallic with blood. There was going to be no way he could fit into the building, if he wanted him closer… He sunk to his haunches again, laying his head near Kagan so he could watch his every move.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 am

He only heard Lotharia's conveyance of Atleon's orders in a vague way, briefly wondering how the Prince expected him to get underground. He had no idea about the tunnels that ran underneath the city, and thought perhaps that it was a little early to be digging himself a grave. Arrows fell around him, one catching in his left wing and ripping though the thin membrane. He winced, but didn't falter in the attempt to shove men out of the way, engaging the occasional Surhan that hadn't rejoined with the main force that was marching straight their way. The roar of the Tribal though had him at a loss, freezing mid-stride to look up at the horrific creature as it descended on them, black hide glowing red in spots.

All of a sudden, the Tribal Battle Blood wasn't the only thing to worry about. It seemed to have been carrying the body of one of the dragons that had been protecting their side on and off to little avail, the carcass of the deceased creature becoming very large very fast in his field of vision as it fell straight for him. Hastily he dove out of the way, nearly running straight into a fleeing farmer as he did so and the two fell to the gowned. Luckily, someone was looking out for them as the body was blasted away, crushing a building as it fell, smoking from a burst of energy. He tracked the angle of the attack with his eyes and saw the distant form of a silver dragon as it flew away, its distinct wings giving it away.

"The Guardian has abandoned us…" He mumbled, horrified by the realization. Even something so powerful as a Guardian Dragon had given up on the cause at hand in the face of the Battle Blood… Dismay overwhelmed him, and he got to his feet on shaking legs, hauling the farmer he had run over to his feet and shoving the man in the direction that the others were fleeing. Movement caught his eye, and he looked to see that the large purple Kono had engaged the sword dragon the rider leaping from it's back and continuing to unleash a wide swath of devastation in the path of the fleeing farmers. Hastily Talos shot off four arrows in the girl's direction, hoping to give the men in her direct vicinity a chance to flee before they too were cut down, all the while the form of Xaoc hovering uncomfortably close by. He couldn't linger long. Doing so would be a death wish, so he had to finish this business fast or not at all.

*~*~*

The appearance of the huge black dragon from its resting place was more of an annoyance to Arasolra than a real fear. She wouldn't dare to tangle with the creature, knowing that if she were caught in the jaws of something as fearsome as a Battle Blood, it would be all but over for her, especially since she couldn't conjure fire at the moment. It was causing quite a stir with the humans and other lesser dragons flying in the area, and though most of the fun was to be had there, she had zero inclination to join the fray. She wasn't entirely sure if Xaoc- for she had heard his name mentioned in passing before- had chosen a side in this fight or not, knowing that his breed took well to violence but not quite so well to sides. Whatever the case, she would not be tempting her luck by challenging the beast. Turning, she began flying away from the scene, making herself a less immediate target for the ruthless dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)   C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C1 Racksom~~~~And then, there was War~~~~(5th Board)
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next