Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 am

Selene felt his annoyance, though she didn’t care in all honesty. She was far too busy trying to rein her own emotions in to pay attention to what anyone else was feeling. It didn’t matter to her that much really what most people thought of her, she knew that a lot thought her weird and inappropriate for a girl her age in this time, but she simply refused to comply with some of those old-fashioned habits that so many people seem to love so much, like pre-arranged marriages between families, to name just one thing. However, Selene could also feel that his annoyance was quickly dissipating again once he realised what a mess she must look like just right about then, hiding in Exxor’s shadow like a chicken. Barely registering his words, she simply nodded in reply, wondering what would await her once they stepped behind the door they had just arrived at.

Taking a deep breath, Selene followed Exxor inside to see what this leatherworking mistress he spoke so highly of was like. She was prepared for the smells to hit her as soon as she entered, and they did of course, but they were nowhere near as bad as she had imagined they would be. It was slightly bad smelling, but nothing she couldn’t get used to, or so she figured at least. Her eyes looked around the relatively large space curiously. There were materials and tools lying about almost everywhere but everything seemed ordered and neat at the same time as if the person using them had been putting them into designed spots to be easily accessible whenever needed without creating chaos with having everything laid out. It was only after she had looked around that her eyes fixed on the woman standing next to an anvil with a glowing piece of metal and a hammer in her hands, who was curiously glancing at the two people who had just entered her domain. There was nothing to dislike about her. For a craftswoman she had a very soft expression on her face, though she didn’t look like she would let mistakes slides, but she didn’t look as scary as Selene had imagined. Clearing her throat, she finally managed a hoarse “hello”, not knowing what to do, so she quickly looked to Exxor with huge eyes, hoping he would take charge so she didn’t have to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 am

The people that seen her, didn't really think much of what she looked like. All they would do was just take a moment's glance, and just go about their business. They were more worried about that than what she was. Exxor didn't stick to the habits that she was used to. He liked either the marridge being a complete surprise, or just waiting for the right time to bring up the idea. He hated pre-arranged marridges as well. If he had ever found this dream woman that he pictured in his mind, he would more than likely surprise her with a marridge proposal, than have it pre-arranged to happen. The woman that they had ran into, when they walked in, was the leatherworking mistress. She was a stout woman, just as tall as Exxor. The vibe she threw off, was much like how a child would see his or her mother. The woman smiled, seeing Exxor there. "Exxor! Good to see you again." she said happily. She looked to Selene, and smiled. "You don't have to be scared." she told her, nodding. "I'm Madeline Baker, the leatherworking mistress here." Exxor nodded. "I was wondering if you could help her with a place to stay? She has nowhere to go for the moment." He just kept it at that, not wanting to bring up the predicament that Selene was in again.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 am

^The way the leatherworking mistress greeted Exxor made Selene curious about her, and about Exxor too. He seemed to be rather known already for having stayed here a short while and fairly liked as well. It wasn’t that she disliked him, it was simply that she didn’t know him very well and because he was so different in his way of thinking and behaving that it made her not completely trust him. Though she had followed him to here.. She nodded in response to the woman’s greeting and attempted a shy smile when she was told not to be scared. Easier done than said, Selene thought but she refrained from letting any of that show on her face, neither did she raise an eyebrow at Exxor’s way of phrasing it. However, she hastily added something to that herself: “Well, actually, I would be in need of a job, and Exxor has told me that you might want to take me on as an apprentice, and that in doing so you would offer a place to stay as well.” Her cheeks felt like they were burning and she was fairly certain that she was bright red in the face, thus she was glad that the lighting inside wasn’t all too bright so it might not be too clear to everyone that she felt rather embarrassed by the situation. Selene was hoping the woman wouldn’t take this the wrong way, but then again, Madeline Baker didn’t seem like someone who would refuse a plea, even if it was a badly phrased one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:54 am

Madeline listened to her, and gave a nod. "I can do that for you, sweetie." she said. She always called someone sweetie, no matter if she knew them or not. It was how she raised. "You shouldn't be shy though. I won't hurt you. That wouldn't even be the last thing on my mind." Exxor could see that she was blushing like mad, but didn't say anything, in hopes to make this go as smooth as it possibly could. "And about what I do with my leatherworking, I make sure that everything I use is clean. Because it isn't healthy to work with leather pelts that smell foul, and contain them germs that can make you sick." Madeline wasn't a neat freak, but she didn't want her students getting sick, either. "I'll show you to the guest room, if you want." Madeline added. "You'll have a weekend's rest, then I'll begin to teach you."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:39 am

Even though Selene was not one for nicknames, she didn’t mind in the least when Madeline called her sweetie. For a woman like her, it almost fit to be calling someone that, especially if she was addressing younger people. Selene attempted yet another smile as the leatherworking mistress stated that she wasn’t going to hurt Selene, the latter was rather worried that she would hurt herself relatively soon by hitting herself with tools or other stupid things. “I understand,” the young woman replied, not knowing what else she could possible answer Madeline with. When her new mistress offered to show her the room, she gladly accepted, shooting a quick glance at Exxor, giving him a hint of a smile.

“How does this work exactly?” she then asked Madeline when they were on their way to Selene’s future room. Madeline smiled at this: “You will be my apprentice and thus work for me. In return, I offer you a place to stay with food, and a little something extra if things go well.” Selene nodded. She knew she wasn’t going to be earning much at first, but if she was going to save up everything she got, she might be able to keep a few coins for herself once in a while to buy new clothes and similar necessities. The room itself was small, but Selene hadn’t expected anything else, it was by far enough to be living in, especially for someone like her who wouldn’t spend every free minute in her room. A bed, a small night stand, a table with a chair and a small cupboard. “Thank you,” she smiled at Madeline, happy that she had her own place, her own job, and happy that she was getting a weekend’s rest to digest everything that had happened today before having to launch herself into what was most certainly going to be a painful first week of work. Thanking the woman once again for her kindness and her willingness to take her on, Selene and Exxor were gently dismissed by Madeline, who wanted to get back to work. Sighing, Selene stepped outside, her face facing skywards with a happy smile on it. “Thank you for making me do this, Exxor,” she said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 am

Exxor waited for them to come back, beginning to think about Selene. How she had him going crazy a bit, oddly, he liked. It was odd for him to like the fact that a woman liked driving him crazy. He didn't want to go too much into thinking that though. He barely even knew her himself, but of course, being that he helped her when she needed it, felt that it would be something to let her get to know him as well. Whatever she would speak about herself, he would let her come out with on her own. When Madeline and Selene returned, he beckoned to the leatherworking mistress' wishes, and headed outside. He looked to Selene with a smile, and nodded. "Its no trouble." he said. "Oh, and if you wanted, you could visit me at the house down across the way from here." He pointed over to a small house that looked to be tucked into a small corner. "I don't mind you coming over. Just that I usually don't have company, other than the smith."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:20 am

Selene chuckled a little at his offer to come over. Had she been any other girl she might have taken it the wrong way and slapped him for being so direct, but having to get to know him just that little so far, she realised he was simply too nice for his own good and would get himself into trouble soon enough because of it. But to her, at the moment, he was the nicest person she had ever met. On a whim, she turned to face him, smile still on her her lips and threw herself around his neck, hugging him closely. Once her hands touched his fur, she was a little surprised by its feel, so much softer than she had imagined it to be, but then again, wolves were rumoured to have nice fur, right? Coming to think of it, she had to admit she quite liked the colour of it as well. Well, he was quite nice actually – and as that realisation hit her, she blushed again and quickly stepped away from him, clearing her throat. “That is very kind of you,” she replied politely, trying not to let her voice tremble. “I might take you up on that offer.” Not wanting to sound rude, she added: “You are of course welcome to come visit me as well.” How she hated feeling embarrassed, and she could kick herself for impulsively doing things that made her feel this way, though of course she did not regret hugging him. He had deserved it after all he had done for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 am

He blinked, surprised that she even remotely hugged him. He blushed heavily, but he returned her hug as well. And when she pulled away, he let her do so. Exxor was blushing heavily at this, scratching the back of his neck. He always had nice fur, though the only time he would be dirty, was if he was continuing his lessons with the smith. He nodded quickly, smiling. With that last offer she had, he bowed to it, still blushing a bit. "You can visit me at any time you like." he said. "But if I visit you, just let me know if you want to see me or not. I don't want to impose or overstay my welcome or anything." That was the last thing he wanted, was to overstay his welcome. But he wouldn't have minded in the least if she had gone to visit him. At least then no one would be overstaying at all.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:42 am

Selene had to admit she was a little relieved when she saw him blush too, at least she wasn’t the only one embarrassed by her prompt action, even if that was a mean thought to be having. As he went to scratch his neck, she averted her eyes and face, a light smile playing along her lips as she brushed a non-existent strand of her out of her face to tuck it behind her ear. She was rather pleased in a way, liking the effect she seemed to be having on him but she didn’t want to overdo it. However, she looked back up at him in surprise, asking: “Why would you overstay your welcome? You just come whenever you feel like it,” she added. In her opinion, if she wanted to see him, she’d just go visit him, there was no need telling him he should come visit her, that would just be stupid now, wouldn’t it?

Though she kept standing in front of him, not knowing what to do. This had somehow turned into a rather awkward situation and she was no good with those. There was nothing for her to do, apart from going to her friend and telling the latter and her husband that she had found something for herself, that she would not be in their way any longer. However, she didn’t want to do that just yet. There would be time later to give them the happiness. But what was she supposed to do with Exxor now? Did he want to leave? Did he want to do something? She didn’t know, neither did she know what she herself wanted, and it was confusing. “So, ehm…,” but that was about as far as she got, blushing once more.

Last edited by Eldarwen on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:07 pm

He didn't know what to do with the situation until she talked. "You go ahead and get yourself comfortable in your new home." he said. "I have some things to do at home. But I'll come and visit tomorrow, if that's okay with you." He let her respond with what she wanted to say, and when they had to go their separate ways, he did leave her to get situated in her new home. He returned to his house, and felt as if he just had the best day of his life. It was odd on how happy he felt. He hadn't felt this wonderful since he was six years old. The day passed on, and into nightfall. Exxor eventually got himself ready for bed. He had a single bed, twin-size, so he could move around a bit in his sleep. He fell asleep that night, thinking of Selene. He couldn't help but think about her, about how she had gotten him to tense up, and as of now, making him feel a bit better. It was crazy, and he liked it. He slept through the night, and on to the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:00 pm

The young woman nodded agreement, it was definitely better she’d get herself settled first before doing anything else, and she shouldn’t delay telling her friend the news. “Of course that’s alright,” she replied with a smile as Exxor suggested he’d visit her the next day. Why would she not want to see him? Having done for her what he had, it had wiped away any grain of mistrust she might still have had and she was actually quite pleased that he was still up for being around her after their initial a little bumpy meet.

Once they went their separate ways, Selene decided to go gather her things at her friend’s place, hoping her husband was still about the house so she could personally tell him the news straight away as well. Not that she really wanted to see him after their fight this morning but it would only be fair seeing that Selene had been living with both of them and their children for a while now. She was shaking a little, her nerves rattling her, when she knocked on the door briefly before entering, letting them know that she was back. All of them were sitting in the kitchen over a cup of tea, talking merrily with smiles on their faces. To Selene’s relief, none of the smiles faded when she joined them and she gladly told them of the good news, the husband nodding along with a pleased look on his face as she explained. “I’m glad you found something,” Selene’s friend beamed, “although I’m sad to see you go.” Selene smiled at this: “I am sad to leave as well, but it is for the best,” and at this, she quickly looked towards the husband, who gave her a grateful smile. It had been hardest on him having a relative stranger around the house, and even though he had preferred her to leave, he was honestly happy for Selene and his invitation for her always having a place to stay with them if something was wrong was genuine.

Selene took her leave, shortly after that with a few silent tears in her eyes. It was tougher to leave them than she had thought after all, but they were only around the corner and she could visit anytime. The rest of the day passed relatively quickly as Selene got herself settled into her new room and she soon sunk onto her bed, far more exhausted than she thought she would be after the day’s events. She tried to run it all review again, wondering how on earth she had come by such luck, and a small smile passed her lips when she thought of Exxor, but she was soon fast asleep.

The next morning she woke with a smile on her face, thinking: “I have a job, I finally did it, I’m standing on my own two feet!” Stretching her legs and arms while still under her covers, she grinned thinking of how she had pushed Exxor’s button the previous morning, making him almost angry, and he still had helped her. And he is going to come visit today! she suddenly thought, sitting bolt upright in her bed. What time was it? How long had she slept? When was he even going to come? Quickly, she scrambled out of bed to go wash herself and put on a few fresh clothes, hurrying with everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Of course, soon enough the next morning, Exxor would visit. Though he wouldn't be there real early in the morning, but he figured to wait until late morning, so they would still have the rest of the day. Luckily for her, her weekend would be four days, being that Madeline wasn't going to start teaching again until the first of the next month that was coming. Exxor woke that morning, and cleaned himself up, dressed nice, but casual. His fur was about smooth, and not too much shiny. He went almost all out on looking clean and smelling fresh. Though it was just him, being that he was going to see a woman, in which case, was Selene. He eventually was ready, and by late morning, he was out the door, heading down to the leatherworker's shop and home.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Once Selene was washed and clothed in her typical shirt and corset, she finally glanced out the tiny window in her room, only to realise that the sun had barely come up: Thus, it was still bright and early and she had been hectic all for nothing. Surely, he wouldn’t come that early in the morning, would he? Venturing out of her room, Selene went in search of the kitchen, wondering whether Madeline was already up and about at this time of day, though she figured the woman was, she didn’t seem like someone who spent unnecessary hours in bed. Sure enough, once Selene had made her way downstairs, she could hear the light rattling of cutlery and she followed the sound until she found the kitchen. With a light knock, she stepped inside and immediately was warmly greeting by Madeline, who offered a fresh cup of tea, which Selene gladly accepted. The two women had breakfast together and spoke a little about themselves, getting to know each other slowly. When Madeline decided she finally had better get to work however, Selene offered to wash the dishes and once she was done, she grew too restless to be sitting around waiting, thus she headed outside into the sunshine of the already late morning. Further down the road, she could distinguish a figure, though she couldn’t really see how it was but a small smile crept on her face as she wondered whether it was Exxor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 pm

The figure that she had seen, was indeed Exxor coming up the road. As he was facing away from the sun at the moment, he could clearly see her. A smile had come up on his face as he continued to walk, going just a pace faster at the moment. Though eventually, he met with her out there, greeting her with a friendly hug. "Wonderful to see you this morning." Exxor said with a smile. "I told you I would come visit. The smith allowed me to take the day off, so I could see you." The smith, whom was Balner, seen that Exxor had taken a liking to Selene. If Selene were to look, Exxor's tail was wagging like an eager puppy waiting to play fetch. "If there's anything you want to do today, I'm up for it. I don't mind what it is." ((Just letting you know, if this RP ever goes far enough into romance that makes it considered eRP, we'll take it off site, and continue from there. xD That's if you don't mind it. I'm not as nutty as Kevin is.))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 pm

When she realised the figure coming towards her was indeed Exxor, her smile stayed put. The sun was blinding her a little though, so her face had a slightly screwed up expression but she nevertheless was happy to see him too. Surprised, she returned the hug he greeted her with and a light touch of colour appeared on her cheeks at his mention of being happy to see her. “You took the day off just to see me?!” Selene called out, the astonishment plainly audible and also visible on her face. There was just no end to the surprises with this guy, was there? Though she burst out laughing once she saw Exxor’s tail wagging. It was natural, obviously, seeing that he was mostly wolf, but it was still an amusing sight. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude,” she suddenly apologised however, trying not to laugh out loud again, not wanting to offend him. Shaking her head, she had a huge smile plastered all over her face however. “Well, my plan for today would have been doing some kind of odd job to earn some money, but since that is now taken care of and I don’t have to babysit my friend’s children... I have nothing planned whatsoever. So I am open to suggestions. Unless you just want to go for a walk or something?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:08 am

Exxor just smiled at this, being of course, it was a reflex for him, being happy and all. "Its alright." he said. He listened to her, and nodded. "We can go for a walk, yeah. The forest is a good place to do that, so." He didn't plan it, but figured to just wing it, and walk through the forest with her. Soon enough, they were walking through the woods. "There used to be this one thing that I used to do, when I was little." he said. "I used to sometimes cause trouble with people, because I was an openly defiant kid. I used to be the bully, when I was little." He blushed at this, though, he was ashamed of it as well. "But a kind-hearted man helped set me straight, and this is who I am now."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 am

¨The woods were a nice place to just have a walk in and forget the world around one; Selene had always thought that way and she had many times sought refuge amongst the trees when she needed to escape from her oppressing family, which had been often enough. “The forest has always been a kind of sanctuary to me, a place to hideout. It still is,” she said, lost in memories, as her hand slowly trailed along the bushes and tree trunks along their path. Looking up at Exxor when he spoke however, she replied: “Hard to believe you ever were something else than who you currently are. You seem so calm and unfazed by everything, like you couldn’t even hurt a fly,” she mused, almost repeating what she had said when they’d first met only a day ago, but it was true. He simply gave off this good vibe, apart from that one small incident where she had almost pushed him over the edge into anger. “How did the man do it? I mean, how did he turn you from a bully into who you are now?” It was still a little hard to believe for her that Exxor could have been anything else, so she was indeed curious to see how the man had turned him, and maybe to tickle a little more information out of him as to: “Why were you even a bully? If you don’t mind me asking.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 am

"I used to have a bad temper." he said. "I wanted to be a good person... but I was always so angry. It was because of the place I was living in. But yeah, the man that came along was a paladin. He had seen me being the bully I used to be, and he asked me to go with him." He went on to explain the story. The man had shown Exxor what the Light was, and from what Exxor had seen back then, it was the most wonderful thing he had ever seen. Exxor began to learn from it, being taught how to hold back anger when needed, usually all the things to control one's emotions first. "And I started to learn some other things about it as well. I don't like thinking back on when I used to pick on other kids. Its not me, anymore, and it won't ever be."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 am

“Hmm.. I can see how it would easily work to bully kids, I mean, as a wolf. It’s a rather imposing sight and to children probably even more, even if you yourself were one.” Selene was blatantly assuming things anew without paying much attention to what it might do to the person she was talking to, just being her usual self. She didn’t even consider the fact that this might be a somewhat delicate topic for Exxor or that she might actually hurt him by speaking such words. Yet, she was already moving on. “Or is everyone half-human, half-wolf where you come from?” She cocked her head slightly to the side as she looked at him while asking this question. It was a wondrous thought indeed, imagining so many wolf-people running around. They were slightly rarer around here, though there was the odd half-human, half-animal. “Ah well,” she sighed, “you’ve changed for the better, it’s all that matters anyway,” she added with a hint of a smile on her lips, lightly touching his arm, before she looked back straight ahead. “Everyone has their good and their bad sides. Some are just better at hiding it and some are just darker than others…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:49 am

Exxor nodded, being able to agree with her. "Where I come from, we're what is called anthrokin." he said. "We do stand upright, like humans, but we have have paw-like hands, and paw-like feet. And the most prominent..." He brushed his paw against his fur. "We're like humans, but we're not human, either. There are cat anthros, dog anthros, even turtle and lizard anthros. And, though they're more elusive, dragon anthros." With her saying about his changing for the better, he smiled at this, and nodded. The last thing she said was true as well, his vibe aura not even remotely beginning to change color. He didn't know what to think, did he like this girl already? He had only met her the day before, and it wasn't on particularly good note either. But as Selene would see, was that he enjoyed talking to her now, putting aside his own time, to spend it with her.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 am

“Turtle anthro?” Selene couldn’t help but giggle at this, trying to imagine a humanoid turtle on two feet. No, it was just too weird. Shaking her head, she asked: “What does that even look like?” Picturing a human with a turtle shell on their back, set her off, giggling once more. “That definitely is not something you’d find around here. “There are quite a few oddities loose in this place but they tend to keep away from places with too many people, or rather with too many narrow-minded people. Even though those are inevitable to avoid no matter where you go apparently…,” she grumbled the last bit, too much reminded of the encounters she had had herself. “You know, sometimes people suck.” It was a rather harsh statement, but it was exactly what she felt at times, very strongly too. “It’s one of the reasons why I try to keep away from humans as much as possible these days. They just put me on edge and make me grumpy, it’s just not worth it. Even though I like my rages once in a while,” she added with a slight wink, seeing that it was because of exactly one of those rages, Exxor and her had met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 am

Exxor nodded, agreeing with her. "There's very few humans that live in the gray area, so to speak." he said. "They're narrow-minded like they are, because most are afraid of change. Afraid of differences. Its why they act the way they do, so that their image doesn't change. I sometimes get how they see it, but then again, sometimes it just gets to go too far, you know?" When she spoke about her rages, he perked his brow at this. "Well, as long as you're not taking the rage out on anyone, its fine with me." he said. "Sometimes, I like practicing against a training dummy, whenever I get angry. I'm letting my rage out, but its on an inanimate object. Though..." He started to go onto another train of thought, then he shook his head. "Nah, I don't think you'd want to hear what happened to my parents."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 am

“Exactly,” she agreed. “It’s often the differences that make people so narrow-minded, whether it’s difference in appearance, personality or simply a mere difference in point of view. It’s just so frustrating sometimes.” Selene sighed. She had been struggling against such all her life. Her parents had tried to support her but she was too different and didn’t want to accept the traditional ways, unlike her younger sister who was very happy to comply with everything their parents had set forth. Selene however, she had refused, and she had ended up being marked the black sheep of the family. She had to chuckle at his raised eyebrow. “Well, in all honesty, I do take it out on people. But I only do so verbally. Or I slap someone if they really deserved it, but other than that…” At that she halted though, there was something more, but no, she didn’t want to go there, it was frightening her too much. “Then again, even if I did take it physically out on people, it wouldn’t be your concern, so don’t worry about it.” Selene reverted back to her usual self again at his comment of it being fine by him, he was not there to tell her what to do, she knew that very well herself. Yet, she tried to get a grip on such thoughts and looked back up at him, again gently putting her hand on his arm. “Please do go on,” she retorted as he shook his head. “I’d quite like to know. That is if you want to tell me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:38 am

He looked over to her, and nodded, bracing even his own self to say. "Alright then." he said. He explained to her that he had experienced a demon raid from demons that had escaped from the Burning Hells. Though he was young, he remembered it all too well. One particular demon, Artuk, was one of the leaders of the raid. He found one particular child to mess with, and did so by brutally beating, and raping his parents. The demon had a sick, and twisted mind, of course taking pleasure in seeing Exxor's ultimate pain. "And after he was done..." he continued. "He beheaded both my parents. He started with my father first, so that my mom could witness the death of her lover, and then, he went to kill my mother, and... did that slowly." His aura changed just a tad, remembering that his parents were gone. He was saddened a bit by explaining, but he had to, so she could know what really happened. "The demon let me live, and the raid ended. I was sent to live with my grandparents. I don't remember much of anything a few years after that, because I had gone mute for two years. And after that, that's when I started bullying." ((He's seen the ugly, and the worst of things, so. xD))
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 am

Selene listened to his tale, her face growing more sorrowful the more he spoke. She felt sorry for him, sorry for what he had to witness. It was awful enough to have lived through it and she could imagine it was just as bad talking about it. “I’m so sorry, Exxor,” she whispered, her gaze not leaving his face, tears threatening to well up in her eyes. Why did she have to ask for him to tell the story? Even though he had started himself, she had a bad conscience for having pushed him into telling her. She let her hand drop from his arm and looked away, swallowing hard so she wouldn’t accidentally start crying after all.

“Whenever I hear stories like this,” she said sadly, “I get the feeling that my problems, my life are just downright pathetic. I am angry at things that in the bigger scheme of things don’t even matter. And it’s not like anything horrible has ever happened to me.” Again, she stopped, turning away from him, frowning, wondering whether she could actually say that and mean it. It was then that she could feel the pull within herself. That dreaded instinct she had tried to suppress and forget for so long. But now with Exxor so close, his feelings a mess and rather strong, she could feel it, wanting to make its way to the surface. Trying to distract herself, she attempted at a joke: “How did you manage to stay mute for two years though? I could barely last two days.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)   The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest of Tarz (Exxor x Eldarwen)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next