Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest to stop the Confetti Hurricane

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Artemis
Artemis

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll Fanatic
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 73

Quest to stop the Confetti Hurricane - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest to stop the Confetti Hurricane   Quest to stop the Confetti Hurricane - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Silver was awake? Jitt lumbered over to where he lay, feeling a wave of relief that Ladon had touched down safely. Sure enough, the man was staring up at them all, and asking questions, apparently.
We're outside the mayor's house, he explained obligingly. We should probably get inside. He's expecting us. Or... Well, me. He suddenly looked sheepish as he realised who he was bringing to the mayor to help the town. An avian with a broken wing, a downed shadow hunter... They were hardly a formidable group. But regardless of whether or not the mayor would want them, they needed to get into the shelter of the huge house.

Come on. Let's get inside. Ladon, I guess you'll help Silver...? He looked uncertainly at the magpie dragon for a few moments before looking down at Starling, who was obviously struggling with her injured wing. Come under my wing, he offered to her, extending it around her like a tent. As he lifted his head and squinted through the blizzard of paper, he suddenly noticed another shape moving towards them. He sat back on his hind legs again, relaxing from the position he had been in, poised to move on. As the figure advanced, he realised that it was a wolf dragon.
Oh! Where did you come from? He didn't think much about the words, surprised by the appearance of yet another dragon. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude...
Back to top Go down

Quest to stop the Confetti Hurricane
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: