Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Teach me) Syn's Protégé (Oh master of human-size meals) (Rogue x Zay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

(Teach me) Syn's Protégé (Oh master of human-size meals) (Rogue x Zay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Teach me) Syn's Protégé (Oh master of human-size meals) (Rogue x Zay)   (Teach me) Syn's Protégé (Oh master of human-size meals) (Rogue x Zay) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 am

A light breath whistled from Syn’s nose as he exhaled, a few grains of sand shifting under his nose. In sleep, he didn’t have to worry about his useless new apprentice, or the rebellion that he had shown against his orders, but somehow thoughts of Azenth crept into his dreams anyway, annoying him with a constant whine about this or that and how everything was so… different from his patrol before. Where the lash dragon had had to do nothing more than smile and be rewarded with a meal. He didn’t yet seem to fully understand that to get somewhere in the real world, things that he might not have liked had to be done.

His dreams didn’t get any better as they continued, one Azenth somehow multiplying into more, and then all of them starting to pester him. It was all getting a bit much, with ten or so lash dragons all gathered around him and twittering like birds about nothing, when a puff of warm air in front of his nose woke him, eyes slowly opening before narrowing again at the sight of Azenth in front of him.
He pulled his tail away from his face, where it protected him from any windblown sand while he slept, rising to his feet and stepping towards the lash dragon. He was slightly tired, but that just made him cranky; the image of multiple lash dragons still persisted in front of his eyes.
“Azenth, Azenth, Azenth. Trying to wake me without seeming too forward?” His nose creased slightly, a couple of light wrinkles appearing. “Feeling the effects of no sleep, are we?” He didn’t’ make the question sound like it was inviting a barrage of complaint; in fact, quite the opposite.
Back to top Go down

(Teach me) Syn's Protégé (Oh master of human-size meals) (Rogue x Zay)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2