Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Empty
PostSubject: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:13 am

Setting: 3pm, a small farming village, know to be rich in medicines and travelers. A few months back a wizard moved closed to the village, and a strange spell befell the people of the village. No one is quite sure what happened, only that the village is now considered haunted.

(The people are there, just invisable)

My character will be Mask. Intro in a sec...
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 am

Mask had heard the stories of this town. He'd heard all of them. Starting from the begining with the town being rich in medicines and travels, down to the village being haunted. He huffed slightly, his armor jingleing in the pack that he had attached to Sorrahkin's saddle. For once, he was traveling without his masks on. His cloak pulled tight around him, a hood up over his head, and a bow on his back with a sword at his side. Otherwise, he had the mouth mask around his neck without it covering his mouth. That was all.

Once again, he and his horse moved at a slow pace. The man, known to almost all as Mask but born Akar, might have been a great bows man, but his skills about stopped there. When it came down to any form of ridding, be it dragon or horse, he lacked. He could manage a trot on Sorrahkin for a little bit, but then the mare's gait threw him off. This was one skill he recognized that needed improvement, yet he hadn't done much work on it yet. Well, they were close to the village now. Thinking to himself, Mask shrugged and lightly pushed his mare's sides. The horse snort and picked up a smooth trot, that was, until it sloped up hill to the village. She went faster and Mask had to grip the saddly tightly for fear of falling off.

As they made it up the hill, Mask pulled his mare's reins back, and slowed her to a stop. He looked through the village carefully, trying to find any sign of life. His purpose for being here was not to find medicine. He was still looking for his sister, and what better place to hide her than a ghost village no one would go near. Not Mask though, he wasn't afraid of this place. Nor any danger he'd come across if it meant he'd be able to find his sister.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 am

"Why did I take this job...?" Rose asked herself. "Oh, that's right, because I'm an idiot who wants an enormous book that has an equally large price tag to go with it!" It took her a few minutes to finally realize that she was in a ghost town, definitely NOT where she needed to be. "Oh for the love of freshly pressed grape juice could my sense of direction be ANY worse?!" She looked around and gave a very unhappy sigh. "I guess I need to invest more of my time into map-reading." After consciously looking for any signs of life she took to wandering around looking for anyone from which to ask directions. "Hello? Is there anyone around who can hear me?!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:05 am

Mask pushed Sorrahkin forwards along the path through the village. He looked around, looking for signs of life, and was actually surprised at what he saw. In the fields there was actually things moving. A hoe being pulled across the plotted ground, and seeds being dropped from a floating bag. Sorrahkin was getting nervous and skittish. Mask could hear foot steps, but no voices. It appeared to him like the people couldn't be seen, yet they were there, concious of there everyday routine, but not travelers that passed through. Where had he ended up.

That was when he heard it, a female's voice. He stopped his horse for a moment, to look around. Where had that come from? He spun the mare to the right and headed down that way, at a speed a little faster than a walk, and yet not quite a trot either. "Hello?" he called out, his rough husky voice seemed to echo in the eeiry silence of the village. He turned Sorrahkin to the left down another path, looking around. "Where are you?" he called out again.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:21 am

Her ears pricked and she looked around hearing a deep gruff voice. "I'm here!" she called loudly. She followed the sound through the streets and ran every-which-a-way trying to find the source of the sound. "Hey, whoever you are, say something so I can find you! Please!" she said pausing in a four-way intersection. She listened intently for any answer and looked around her seeing faint shadows of people milling about. "Under a spell perhaps? They can't see me at all...It's like a two way mirror in a segmented dance studio. You can't see them and they can't see you, but they're still there just the same. Man I gotta stop talking to myself or people will think I'm a few sticks short of a bonfire."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 am

Mask shifted in the saddle as he heard the voice of the female off to his left. Alright, he thought turning the mare in that direction. Lets see if I can't find you, he finished urging the mare to walk briskly. The two paused again as Mask looked around. He shivered as he felt something walk through him and the mare, and the horse spooked. Rearing up on her back legs, she kicked at the air, and Mask gripped her tightly with one hand on the reins and saddle, and the other clinging to her mane. "Easy!" he said as she dropped back down and snorted, bobbing her head.

Mask shifted off of Sorrahkin's back dropping lightly to the street, and took her reins. Not wanting to do that again, he'd walk the mare instead. Swallowing his small bit of panic, he walked the horse forwards till he reached the opening where he saw the girl. An elf in fact. "Hello," he said calmly, his soft grey eyes looking her up and down, waiting for her to turn around and face him.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:21 am

She turned to face him and nearly jumped. "Well hello there. Nice to know I'm not the only one actually VISIBLE here. I'm Axel, and who are you with a mask around your neck?" Her almost glowing yellow eyes were wary of this person in front of her it didn't matter what he looked like. She blinked and her ears twitched as she glanced around. "Please don't tell me you're lost here too. Apparently my sense of direction is horrid. . .I don't know how far away I am from my actual destination." she said with distaste. "What brings you to this weird place?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:30 am

Mask smiled warmly at the elf. It had been a long time since he'd actually come across one. And what a beauty she was. He had to focus though. As much of a lady's man as he was, he was on a mission to find his sister. Still, she seemed weary of him, and with good cause. He reached up rather slowly and pushed his hood back off his head. He was kind of surprised to see it still reating there after the stunt Sorrahkin pulled. This sort of exposed his scar, but he didn't mind.

"My name is Mask," he said, then thinking a moment he added. "Well, that's what people call me." He smiled at her again and nodded in agreement to not being the only one visable. After all the village was full of invisable people who seemed more like ghosts than anything else. He sighed as she went on. "I'm not lost, so to speak," he said with a half smile this time. "I'm looking for someone who is lost though," he added a little shyly. He gave a small chuckle at her remark of directions. He was rather bad at them himself, but he always seemed to know when he was going the right way. "I'm here to find that person who's lost, but if you would like, I could help you maybe find your way? Where are you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 pm

"Actually where I'm headed was just a set of directions, no name attached to the town at all. Of course things like that come with the territory in my area of expertise, but after a while it gets to be a pain." She pulled out a list of instructions based on landmarks and held it out to him. "If you can tell me where the Hades my employer is sending me I'll be more than grateful." she said sounding a bit worried. Honestly she didn't exactly feel threatened by this mysterious Mask, but she was a little put-off by the fact he said he was looking for someone who was lost. That fit her description for the moment and she didn't exactly know 'who' this man was. After a long moment of deliberation she decided that she was just being a paranoid pain in the rear and pushed it aside. "Can you tell me what this person looks like? Two sets of eyes looking for someone are better than one."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Mask shifted on his feet as he reached out and took the list of directions that the elf had offered him. He read each line over carefully, gaging it against what he knew of the surrounding area. He was rather annoyed to say that in all honesty, he had no idea where she was supposed to be. So instead, he read the instructions over again, trying to remember something of the land around them. She couldn't be that far off? Unless, maybe she was supposed to be here?

Before he asked his own question he decided he'd anwser hers. He hadn't forgotten she'd asked them, he was just thinking of how to word his reply. He reached to his cloak's pocket and his finger ran along the edges of the tattered edges of the painted photo of him and his sister when they were young. "I'm looking for a girl named Vespira. She's my sister." He pulled the photo out and offered it to the elf. "This is her and I when we were much younger. She was... taken... a few days after this." He kept voice even and calm as he spoke, not letting any other emotion slip into it. "As for the directions," he said looking a little unhappy. "The most I can tell is you should maybe be here?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 pm

She looked at the picture and shook her head. "I'm sorry I haven't seen anyone that looks like her." She blinked at his response to her directions. "Oh dear...That's not good." Her ears drooped slightly and she sighed. "Seeing as this is a wild goose chase maybe I could help you find your sister? I mean obviously whoever lives here I can't even see much less kill. My employer has sent me here for no reason. Note to self: kill employer upon returning home."

Last edited by ElizaFlame13 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Mask shrugged at the elf's responce to his sister. No one he'd run into that had offered to help him find his lost sister had seen him. That didn't mean much to him. Didn't mean he would stop looking for her. Never. He knew she was out there somewhere, he just had to find her. Somehow. He tucked the picture away and smiled at the Elf. "Thanks for trying anyways," he said.

He chuckled slightly at her words of her boss. "Maybe he didn't realize the news of this town?" he asked simply. He looked around. "It seems like it's maybe a magic spell perhaps?" He returned his soft grey gaze to the elf. "Seems like something interesting to look into." He paused for a moment. "If I may ask, what is this trade that you do?" He spoke cautiously, not sure if the elf would be willing to share or not.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

She looked at him like she was stating something about the weather and her reply was quite simple and without much importance. "I'm a bounty hunter, have been for several decades. I never thought of it as being of much consequence really. I'm building a rather vast library and this was the easiest way to do it." She wasn't very much to look at in her own opinion, being so thin and pale and her eyes having an eerie shine to them. "I was told my target was some old man who owed my employer a rather large sum of money." Here she shrugged. "And seeing as nobody but you and the horse can hear me, my name is really Rose. And the only other question I have is do you want me to help you look for her? I don't have a schedule and she's apparently someone of great importance to you."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:02 am

Mask's smile never faultered as he listened closely to the elf. So she was a bounty hunter then? She really didn't look the type, but then again, Mask was just a traveler, and he looked ready to start conquering the entire island. "Aaaakkkaaaarrrr, you should never judge a book by it's cover. It's a good book, promise. You'll like it!" The memory of his sister's voice rang in his head and she had to surpress a shiver down his spine. She may have been younger than him, but she always seemed older according to what she'd say. Mask thought about the idea of the old man maybe being someone invisable here, but he let the idea drop as the elf went on.

Or rather, as Rose went on. It was a lovely name, he had to admit. He didn't run into too many people named Rose. Actually, he was pretty sure she was the first. Sorrahkin pawed the ground as Mask looked down for a moment. "My real name is Akar, and this is Sorrahkin. She's actually my sister's horse, but she's been following me around, so I finally gave in to ridding her. I'm pretty bad at it though," he added with a chuckle. He looked back at Rose. "To be honest. I wouldn't make you help me. I understand you're willing to help, but I've been just about all over this island, and I still haven't seen her yet." He thought to himself for a moment then smiled. "But yeah, she is important to me. I made a promise when we were little I'd never let anything happen to her." He sighed and his smile faultered. "Guess I didn't keep my word."
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:22 am

She set a hand on his shoulder and smiled a little. "You're not forcing me into anything. If you were I wouldn't be standing here still. I'll help you find her for as long as I can. I give you my word." She gave a small laugh. "Come to think of it I was an only child I guess since I wasn't lucky or unlucky enough to have a sibling I can only imagine how much you care for her. You wouldn't believe it but in the 167 years I've been alive my parents never had other children after they had me." She looked at the horse and then at her new acquaintance. "Akar, where have you 'not' looked for your sister? I know certain areas better than others and if we can get out of 'here' I have the feeling we'll be better off any way you look at it."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:28 am

Mask smiled gratefully and nodded his head. "Alright, then I thank you. Maybe along the way we'll be able to discover who this mark of yours is." In all honesty, Mask had no problem with the idea of a bounty hunter at all. In fact, he pretty much was at the moment, but with his own agenda. To kill whoever was holding his sister. That man's face forever burned into his memory. Though he felt as if the man had passed, he just knew Vespira was somewhere. And maybe Rose was right. It couldn't hurt to have a little help looking around for now. But where to look.

"What say you to looking around this area first though anyways?" he asked. He glanced around the diserted village. "Maybe not in this village but just around it. "Who knows. No one travels up here anymore. Someone could hide anything up here and believe it safe for a month if not longer. No one is really sure what happened to this village, so I hear, so no one would bother come look." He shrugged, not sure if Rose would go for it or not. He still needed to look everywhere though. He didn't want to leave a place before he was sure he'd checked everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 am

She nodded and looked around. "If I were a kidnapper where would I put my charge...?" she asked rhetorically. She looked closer at each building and ruled them out one by one. "We can rule out actual houses too many windows I think." She stopped herself before she got into a full blown self-conversation and looked at Akar again. "She could be hidden away just about anywhere given the circumstances surrounding this place. Looks like we should search the city like reading a book: top to bottom and left to right. Should we split up or stick together?" She weighed the options in her head and figured that sticking together would mean less chance of missing anything, but it also slowed progress. "It's up to you really I mean it's your loved one we're trying to find so it's only logical that you call the shots."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:06 am

Mask followed the elf's eyes as she scanned the buildings near by. He was thinking to himself about the question she had posed. If he had kidnapped someone, where would he hide them? To be honest he wouldn't choose a village. Even under a curse. He bit his lip slightly as he weighed more opinions in his head. While he left like he should search the village the elf was right, it would have to be done top to bottom, and the people here couldn't even be seen. No searching here made no sense. He decided on a different plan.

"What if we head out the back enterance to the village?" he asked. "I came from that way," he said gesturing in the generaly direction he'd come from, "and I didn't see any signs of anything." He looked towards the opposite way. "Besides, if you kidnap someone, you'd want to be away from eyes and gossip. In a village, word spreads fast. However, if you keep them just outside, far enough away to not raise suspicion, while still being close enough to gather supplies, it's easier for you to stay secret." He nodded as if he'd just convinced himself of that. "So if we go out the back way and look around the surrounding area there, we may find something more useful than empty houses and floating objects."
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:28 pm

She nodded and looked in the direction he'd come from. "Seems logical enough to me. I suspect that past the borders of the city the spell is ineffective." She examined the nearby buildings just for good measure then started off walking toward the back entrance to the town. "So tell me a little about yourself, Akar?" She didn't know exactly what to talk about and that was the only thing that came to mind. She felt so awkward a bit of color rose to her cheeks and she shook her head. "Y-You don't really have to answer, just trying to make conversation." she said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Mask nodded in agreement and walked next to Rose. Sorrahkin followed them by Mask having a grip on the mare's reins. However, had he left them drop, the horse would still follow easily enough. It seemed to know what if it kept following Mask it was soon to discover where it's owner was. Or well, it's other owner. Mask kept his eyes peeled as he passed buildings on their way to the outside. He really didn't expect to find anything, but it was funny when he passed by floating baskets of fruit. Experimentally he reached towards one and picked off an apple. He was half surprised it was actually in his hand, and that whoever was carring the basket didn't even notice the missing fruit. Shrugging to himself, he held it out behind him for Sorrahkin, who took it cheerfully.

Rose's question about himself caught him a little off guard. "It's fine," he assured her. "I don't mind talking about me." He paused thinking for a second. "Well, my family came from good money, so I spoiled child. That made us a bit of a target I guess. My father had been killed fighting, but it was his parents who had the money, and they gave it to my mom. I suppose, technically since she'd dead I'm the rich one now, but oh well. I'm 24, and I haven't been home since I was 10." He thought of something else to say for a moment, before he went on. "Um, I'm skilled with bow and arrows, and I guess you could call me a dementional ranger. That's kind of a long story. I'm ok with swords, though it's more of a threat than a promise if I'm holding it. I suck at ridding horses, and I've never tried dragons. And, I believe in chivalry." He nodded and then smiled. "So how about you? Anything you're willing to share?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

She smiled a little. "I'm from a very simple place, if you've ever heard of Bolarf then you understand simplicity. Taking on a job as a bounty hunter was the only way I could think of to get out of there. My parents are middle class as far as I know and are more than likely happy to live in a quiet town. I'm a bookworm and always wanted to run a library or a bookshop." She paused hearing 'chivalry' and smiled ear to ear. "And here I thought ideas like that were dead. That's the way my father is: never let's anything past him especially involving mother or me. Quite a few nights he'd come home with black eyes from being a gentleman and defending his wife." She laughed a little at one particular memory of what he said and shook her head. "Many fond memories of home, but not a place I want to go back to." She saddened a bit and wondered if her parents ever had another child after she lost contact with them. "Let's start turning over every rock we can find so to speak." she said straightening a bit and scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Mask nodded as he listens. His eyes darting around every few moments to look at something new and floating out of the corner of his eye. Sorrahkin was still on edge slightly, but the mare had calmed down for the most part as of late. No, he hadn't actually heard of that town, but how she described it, he'd heard of many like it. Either way, he knew what she was talking about well enough. He did smile when she spoke of owning a library. While he'd never been much of a reader, Mask would often go into a library just to sit and think alone. He'd done it a lot when he was younger with his sister. Watching her while she'd read and thinking about things. Anything and everything that came to mind.

Mask chuckled at Rose's comment about chivalry. "It would appear to be, which is such a shame, but no, I've seen it live on in a very few people in my travels." He laughed with her about the stories and remembered getting into a fre fights himself as of late when it came to helping a women out. He's been knocked on the ground, thrown into walls, and ganged up on. The funny thing was, that was how he learned what he could do. Dimmension jumping to teleport. He wasn't really sure what the world between he jumped through was, but so long as it didn't hurt him, he didn't really care so much. It had helped him out in a few tight spots more than once. And he was glad he had the opion, Even with the draw backs. Practice might help him not befall the effects so much, but he knew that was a hard thing to try in these seemingly more and more dangerous lands.

He would have asked why she didn't go back home, but let it go as Rose went on to begin the search. Mask looked out into the lands after an answer of "Alright," and took in their surroundings. The immediate area was pretty empty, apart for bushes, and the beaten dirt path. There was a forest directly infront of them and it curved to the right and kept going. The tail seemed to follow the tree line that way. To the immediate right was a more downhill rocky way, with a few ruins of old homes and maybe an outpost or something of the sort. The left off in the horrizon was water, be it a sea or large lake, Mask couldn't tell. To the immediate right was more of a downhill farmland appearance. There was a coral down that way that was empty, and a farm house that looked deserted. Mask let the reins of Sorrahkin go, tucking them into the bridle so the horse didn't trip on them. He didn't bother tieing the mare up, she wouldn't go far anyways. "Where do you want to start?" Mask asked, turning his attention back to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 pm

"I say we check out the farmhouse first, more to search through." She pulled a knife out of her sleeve -she had quite a few scattered about her person this was a common thing to see her do- and ventured forward into the trees. "Fair warning I throw these at anything that moves in places like this. Wouldn't want to end up throwing one at you by mistake." It had been some time since she had last met anyone who stayed and talked with her for more than 5 seconds after she mentioned wanting to own a book shop, and she didn't want to ruin that by accidentally nailing him with a throwing knife. She wasn't about to say anything to him about that little thought though, at least not yet.

She searched the area around her and found nothing but small animals that you normally find in the woods. "Thankfully nothing bigger than a rabbit just yet," she said quietly. "but that doesn't mean that we're proverbially "out of the woods" just yet." She realized after the fact that she'd made a bit of a joke and smiled to herself for finally opening up enough to crack a joke. She studied the house and frowned slightly. "Don't like the look of that house too much..." she mused. "Might be in for a little trouble after all on this trip."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Masked nodded in agreement. The house seemed the most obvious, most people would over look it. It was the perfect place to start as well. He wasn't surprised when Rose drew a knife at all, he has expected her to be armed. However, he did chuckle at her warning. "I'll keep that in mind," he said with a grin. He wasn't entirely worried, he just had to not scare her. That sounded easily enough. Looking around, Mask worked his way down the hill with Rose. The area out here looked as abondanded as the village just meters behind them. Rose was right, there really wasn't much bigger than a rabbit. That was a good sign, at least they were in no immediate danger.

As they neared the house, Mask wondered around the outside of it. He looked for anything that could be dangerous or cause either if them trouble. He was rather confused on the lack windows. There only being one. Still, nothing seemed that out of place to him. No hidden traps, no secret ways in or out, just a regular normal house. "Ready to head in?" he asked as he came back to Rose's side. He didn't wait for a reply, instead he walked over to the door and swinging his leg up and around, he kicked the door in and almost off it's hinges. "After you madam," he said as he backed away from the door. He then put one arm out as a gesture to her to enter, and his other across his chest in the same fashion. He ducked his head and did an almost sort of bow. Chivalry at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:37 pm

She smiled at him and walked in cautiously. "Nicely done with the door. Doesn't seem to be much of a house does it?" She glanced around and didn't notice anything too out of place except an excess of dust and cobwebs, the first causing her to sneeze profusely. "Sorry, severely allergic to dust...It's a curse." She kept her daggers ready and sniffled again from the amount of dust in the building. She wasn't about to let her allergies get to her 'now' of all times when she was actually doing something important! She shuffled around avoiding things that would make her sneeze but still doing her best to look around. "I don't think we'll find anything here, Akar."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: