Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Mask was completely confused at what she meant. He looked at her with plain confusion on his face, and it was only after a few minutes of thinking that he figured out what she meant. "OH!" he said suddenly when he understood what she meant. "No, no," he said shyly, a little embarrassed now. "That wasn't my train of thought at all. "I was just always told to treat the lady," he explained. Though he probably didn't need to at this point. If he'd been paying any amount of attention, he'd have noticed she was probably joking.

Mask smiled in delight at the sight of the sun appearing. "That I agree with," he said relaxing now that the light was appearing. He was anxious to call Sorrahkin to him. He wanted to know the mare was safe, but at the same time, he didn't want to risk it till the sun was up more, and the forest behind them wasn't so dark. He glanced behind them to look into the forest quickly, and froze. "Do you see that?" he asked. He stood up and took a few steps closer to the tree line, peering into the darkness. He thought he could see some kind of colored air moving towards them.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm

She snickered a bit and looked over at him. "A bit slow in the early morning hours?" She did however wonder where the horse had gone since the wolf attack in the early evening. Eh, the horse was smart enough to stay somewhere safer than the forest when things went wrong. "It's alright, Akar. After all, being a gentleman is something you don't see very often anymore. I can't say I mind it too much."She looked over and coughed once or twice. It looked more like a spirit than a living creature. "That CANNOT be good. I'd move away from the forest just to be safe. . ." she said getting up and putting away her sewing. "Wouldn't waste arrows on it either I don't think."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Mask pushed himself back up to his feet unsteadily as he looked into the forest. Ok, now it was time to get out of here, that was clear. He put his fingers to his lips and whistled as loud as he knew how. The noise pierced the quiet air, and his hand hovered over his quiver, as if daring a creature to come attack them now. Yes, it had been stupid to do that, but it was the only way he knew to get Sorrahkin to come to him. Granted, he was putting a lot of confidence in the fact that the mare could one, hear him, and two, wouldn't hurt herself coming to them. He sighed and turned back to Rose.

"I believe we should leave," he said simply. "So I'm not sure where to next, but still, anywhere would be way better than here." It wasn't long before the sound of hoofs sounded in the distance and not in the direction Mask would have thought. He turned around in time to see the Mare make a leap over the and land a few yards away, nickering and tossing her head. "Please don't do that while I'm on your," he said aloud, though more to himself than anyone else. He really wasn't that good of a rider at all. He always figured he'd make a better bull rider though, seeing as he was really good at holding on. Still, he ended up on the ground more than staying on the back of his horse. "You ready?" he asked with a worried smile. The worry was more towards having to ride in the condition they both were in. Sorrahkin snorted.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:33 pm

On an impulse she jumped onto Sorrahkin and held out her hand. "Trust me, Akar?" She looked around after making sure everything was secure and looking for the way they wanted to go. "Name a direction and off we go! Provided Sorrahkin obeys!" For at the moment all seemed fine, but she was quite sure that given something happen any normal horse would go bounding off like lightning. If she was correct, she wouldn't have to worry about the horse not listening, but it was good to have a backup plan.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:45 am

Mask was a little surprised at Rose's quick action. Hell, he was even more surprised that Sorrahkin let her do that. He had never seen her let anyone on her back before unless he himself invited them. Be it the situation, or be it that the mare actually liked her, Sorrahkin pinned her hears back and nickered. She turned her head to look at Rose and stared at her long and hard, nashing her teeth against the bit. Strange though, she didn't try to bite or buck, just was having a stare down. Alright, so it seemed ok for now for Rose to be the master. Who says you can't teach old pets new tricks? Mask reached a hand out and rubbed the side of the mares neck softly for a moment before he took Rose's hand. "Let me get back to you on that trust thing," he said sarcastically, using his other arm to pull himself up onto Sorrahkin.

"Why not just click your tongue and hold on," he offered with a smirk. He wasn't sure exactly what to grab a hold of in this case. Guess it was time to see how much the mare actually liked him in this case. If she sprung forwards too fast, he's go over her butt and land on his head. If she started slow and worked her speed up, which was almost never the case, he might have a chance to stay on for once. Either or, he knew Sorrahkin would know exactly where to go, she always did. Mask may be a traveler, but the truth of the matter was, he had a guide with four hoofs, a tail, and a coat as black as the midnight sky. And her name was Sorrahkin. What was the difference if she was a horse or not? "She'll know where to go," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:25 am

She did as he said and clicked her tongue, keeping her knees gripping the sides of the saddle tightly just in case she took off like lightning. "If anything hold onto me. Horses I can handle, it's other things in this place I can't seem to handle." She urged Sorrahkin to go on, seeing as Akar told her that the horse knew where to go. She simply held on tight, knowing a spooked horse was a FAST horse. "You aren't very good at riding horses are you?" she asked as her ears pricked alertly. "Where "will" she take us anyway?" She didn't mind the horse being the guide, but she at least wanted to know where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:34 am

Mask didn't need to be told twice. He quickly wrapped his arms around Rose tightly. He was careful though, holding on over her stomach, and not showing as much force as he would the saddle horn. Like Rose had expected and Mask knew, Sorrahkin shot forwards. What Rose was wrong about though, and Sorrahkin knew, was that she didn't need to be spooked to run fast. She just needed a destination in mind, and she knew exactly where to go. Her hoofs pounded against the ground as she skirted the pond carefully and then darted through the trees towards the open meadow not too far ahead. It was open roads from there till the next town. The mare never followed Mask anywhere he traveled on foot for she went exploring herself, or stayed where she was told. One of the two. So long as she came when called, she knew Akar didn't mind where she went.

"Sorrahkin here is my sister's. She raised her, she rode her. I was, and still am, much happier on the ground," Mask explained unhappily. "I'm not very good at riding, no. However, I have a pretty good means to staying on," he said. He was quiet for a moment. "Unless she takes a tight turn or jumps, then I'll be flat on my face on the ground somewhere in the dust," he added with a chuckle. He watched where the mare was headed as Rose asked where exactly they were going. Good question. "Honestly, where ever the next town is. She'll slow down when one, we're close, or two, we're out of danger. I try not to ask her for anything that might make her throw me. To be honest, she's more the master than I am." Nothing he said was a lie either. It was really kind of sad. He felt like a little kid again, only this time he was being bossed around by a horse. What an interesting turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:56 am

It seemed like a short ride, for it didn't feel like they'd been riding for long when they came up on a town where the people were actually visible. She turned slightly to face her friend and smiled a bit. "Are you alright back there? Sorrahkin's lived up to expectations. And she's quite a lovely horse." she said quietly as she patted the mare on the neck. She did however laugh a bit when he explained the horse was more the master than he was. "That's actually quite funny." She pulled on her cloak and put up her hood, she wasn't quite sure exactly where they were at this point. "So now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

Mask blinked coming out of his thoughts when she spoke again. Though it occurred to him a few seconds later he couldn't remember what he'd just been thinking about. It didn't bother him so much though, he was used to spacing out. Still, he noticed Rose was looking back at him, and it took him a second to realize she'd asked him something, not to mention the words she'd actually spoken. "Hm? Oh..uh.. Yeah I'm good," he finally stammered out. "My sister raised her well," he added agreeing. Was that what he'd been thinking about? His past with his sister again? That seemed to be on his mind more and more lately. Not to mention he always ended up traveling with women more and more lately as well. Oh well, memories were a part of you, whether you liked them or not.

Mask looked around finally, noticing they'd traveled a ways from the forest. Seemed to him like he blinked and they were miles away. It was nice to be farther out of the dark. He remembered they were both injured too when she pointed out that they hadn't come up with something to do now. He didn't bother to be embarrasses about the mastered by a horse thing anymore. "Well," he said looking up at the looming town, "I say we find an inn and sleep. I'm not sure about you, but I'm exhausted," he said yawning. He didn't bother with the mask, nor his hood. He was enjoying the sunlight right now. And it felt warm and nice on his face. So did the wind too.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 am

Rose carefully removed herself from the saddle and almost immediately got back on when her legs wouldn't really support her weight. "Walking is not a good idea." She was too tired to properly compute anything, even sentences were getting tough. "I'm about to pass out myself, sentences are tough to form." She couldn't really say much else, just hoped that Sorrahkin could lead them to an inn. Her eyes drifted shut several times and she shook herself awake. 'Stay awake, don't you dare fall asleep on a moving horse!' she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:22 am

Mask chuckled softly as he watched her try to get off. He shook his head slightly and puts his palms onto Sorrahkin's rump. He looked out at the town as Sorrahkin's easy pace angled straight towards it. That was good. She knew exactly what he and Rose needed. A place to sleep that was safe. How she knew he'd never understand. So, he could think about what to do once they got there. "Probably not. If you're tired you wont have the strength. Not to mention everything we've been through." He didn't honestly think he'd have the same problem seeing as his sword made a great walking stick, and he'd been far more draining in his life before. He was almost immune to the energy drain of being sleepy.

Mask's eyes traveled from the sky back to Rose as she nodding off. He hesitated for a moment, thinking things over. To not do anything went against the way he was raised. However, to do something might make her feel uncomfortable. So.. he gave in to his nature. Gently, Mask would attempt to pull her back against his chest. He wouldn't force her. That wasn't his intent. More, he was trying to be chivalrous. Although, from the exchange earlier, he wasn't entirely sure how Rose would take it. So he'd play it off like it wasn't something he'd just been contemplating and arguing about in his head. "If you're tired, you should rest. I'll wake you up when we get to the town." He would speak without looking down at her. His eyes would be turned to the sky once more.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:29 am

She didn't exactly put up much resistance, just sort of rested against his shoulder. Her hood fell down and she didn't move to put it back up, she was going to sleep and nothing was going to stop her, or so it seemed. "Good. . .Goodnight. . .Akar. . ." she mumbled. She shut her eyes for what felt like only five minutes and groaned. Something had disturbed her but she didn't have the gift of a conscious thought process to figure out what it was. She didn't know if they had simply stopped moving, or she was being moved, but she didn't care she just kept her eyes shut and tried to rest.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Mask wrapped his arms around her, to one make sure she didn't fall off of Sorrahkin sideways, and two to grab the reins so Sorrahkin didn't open up her stride again. "Night Rose," he said softly as he let her rest against him. Now he supposed her should pay attention to where they were going. Seeing as they half trotting along. It actually wasn't that uncomfortable either. Sorrahkin always had a smooth trot. That was rare with most horses Mask knew of. Then again, he really didn't know much about horses, so he could be wrong. Either way, this was kind of nice. He really did like the wind in his face. He smiled to himself. It was also nice to have someone to travel with.

When they reached the town, Mask pulled Sorrahkin to a stop, before he gently nudged her sides for a slow walk. The mare obeyed and they headed inside the town or city evenly. It wasn't long till they came across the inn, and now was the hard part. Mask carefully did his best to try to pick Rose up without falling sideways off of Sorrahkin. He positioned her so she was still laying against him, but so she was sitting sideways on Sorrahkin. "Hey Rose," he said softly. "We're at the inn." He was looking around at the people who were on the streets cautiously. He didn't trust people. Not at all. Once she'd be awake, Mask would then slide off of Sorrahkin and test his weight on his injured ankle. He'd find it wasn't all that of a bother and he'd be able to limp on it.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm

"Saints above. . ." she groaned as she rubbed her eyes. "That didn't take long. . ." she muttered. She half fell off Sorrahkin and landed on her feet, but only just. She pulled up her hood shakily and looked at Akar. "Your ankle alright?" She looked around and found the town to be mostly normal, if normalcy existed. She stood close to the mare and looked up at her friend. "Here, let me help you inside at least." she insisted quietly. His ankle didn't look too good and who knew what kind of infection he'd get from a wolf like that? It worried her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Mask chuckled softly at her remark of being woken up. Mask quickly jumped to keep her on her feet when she half fell of the mare. He sighed slightly, relieve she didn't collapse when she jumped down. "Careful," he said worriedly. He watched her pull her hood up and composed his face again. She was going to scare the crap out of him one day. He could already see that coming. "What?" he asked looking down. It was kind of swollen, but he honestly didn't feel any pain from it unless he put his weight on it directly. "Oh, yeah. It's fine honest," he said. He bit his lip slightly when she offered to help him inside. Of course, she'd offer. He was supposed to be the gentleman, and be helping her. "Alright," he said defeated.

He'd let her help him inside, but first he reached into a bag on the saddle. Pulling out a small pouch of coins he opened it. From his cloak he pulled out two others and dumped them into the first before he put the bags back in the saddle and closed the first. "More money than I know what to do with," he grumbled to himself. "And I still can't find her." Shaking his head slightly he turned his attention back to Rose. "Alright, I'm ready when you are," he said with a smile. It was all that forced either, it actually looked genuine. Which was what he was going for. While he was still upset his last adventure had lead him no where closer to finding Vespira, he wasn't just going to give up. He'd keep looking, but they did need rest before they went out again.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm

The inn itself was quiet, but some not so nice faces greeted her when she entered with Akar. Some she recognized, some she didn't, but the point was she now needed to stay hidden. The last thing she wanted or needed was her "colleagues" thinking she'd gone soft. "Akar, there are some very dangerous people here." she warned. "Keep on your toes." She didn't want to tell him that she actually knew some of them, but that was need to know, and in his condition he needed to know. "I know a few people here, and some of those few would rather I be dead. You make friends in this business and you make enemies."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Mask looked around the inn when they entered. How strange the faces here. It didn't seem like many of inns he'd been to before. Alright, so now they just needed to head over and set up a place to stay. That wouldn't be too hard. However, it would appearantly have to wait as Rose brought something curious to his attention. It didn't seem like the people had looked over this way yet, so Mask pulled the bandanna around his neck up over his mouth and gripped his hood and pulled that over his head as well. He supposed he could put the mask on too, but he didn't want to scare the innkeeper when he went to talk to him. This was menacing enough in his current state. Not to mention, he was too exhausted to fight at the moment. Not that he wouldn't, or couldn't.

"So we'll mind our own business and if they decide to bother us, teach them a lesson," he said calmly. He was completely bluffing as he'd probably get his ass handed to him if he tried to fight back, but for now, it made him feel better to say that anyways. "Lets go sit at the bar?" he suggested. They'd have there backs to the men, but it would make it harder for the men to notice Rose that way, or so he hoped. Mask did his best to not limp, which made him wince the first step he took, but he ignored it as he headed over to take a seat at the bar. The innkeeper eyes him curiously and Mask put a few coins on the counter. "Water, and whatever my companion wants," he said softly. The bandanna muffling his voice more.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 pm

"Brandy. If you please." she said adjusting her voice pitch to sound more like a man. She glanced at Akar and smirked. "Been working on my voice for some time now, it helps when people assume you're male until you're about to kill them." She actually had little to no intention of drinking the brandy; it burned on the way down for her. "I'm a bit worried your ankle might be infected. We can check on it later." She stifled a yawn and casually sipped her drink before coughing. "Not my best idea getting this hogwash, burns like liquid fire."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Mask gave her a curious look for two reasons. One was the voice, and the other for her choice of a drink. He himself didn't drink. He didn't see the sense in letting your mind dull to the effects of alcohol. Of course, he wasn't one to judge others for there choices. Especially not Rose. He had too much respect for her to judge her at all. So he took a drink of the water, letting the liquid cool his throat as he thought over what she'd said. Seemed to make sense. A male would be more intimidating to other males. It's more fun to threaten someone who doesn't underestimate you. That much Mask knew. He thought over her next remark too. "It's possible," he said shrugging. He really didn't show what much care for his own well being.

Mask almost spit out the water in his mouth when Rose took a drink. He swallowed the liquid coughing, and laughing softly. "It always does," he agreed. "That's why I don't drink it." He sipped more water to stop coughing and shook his head slightly. "Although, that was a nice face," he teased with a smirk. He was hoping to change the subject off his ankle for now. It really didn't bother him at the moment, so why fret about it? He'd be ok. He'd been through worse. Much worse. "So," he said dropping his voice quieter. "You think they'll notice you?" he asked darkly.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 pm

"More likely than not if someone mentions my "name". Nobody in my profession knows who "Rose" is." She actually blushed when he teased her about the face she made. "Glass of water please, barkeep." she said, her voice raspy. "Whole reason was to hide my voice better." She smiled though and thanked him. "Only way they'll look at me is if they see my ears. Hence the hood, but I've probably just doomed myself with that comment." She lightly rapped on the wooden bar table and took a drink of water. "One sip of brandy won't do me in either, especially with a full glass of water to one shot."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Mask relaxed slightly, but he still wasn't completely relaxed. He was waiting as if every second there could be some kind of trouble. This wasn't any different than how he normally acted. It was just how he was. He smirked as she spoke of how they'd recognize her. "Don't think that way or that will have just doomed you," he said with a soft chuckle. "Yeah, I suppose that works," he said contemplating that. He slipped the water again. "Or you could put a bandanna over your mouth and make it a pain to drink," he said with a smile. Mask looked around the inn slyly. He was looking for anything out of place. And the paintings the innkeeper kept up on the walls. It gave it a homely feelings.

"Well, I guess that's true. I just have never liked the taste of alcohol either. Liquid fire as you call it. I believe if I tried to drink it it might take more than water to get the taste off my tongue." He looked down into the water that was left in the cup. He should probably refill it now, but instead he was thinking more about if they should get a room and stay here. "Rose," he said dropping his voice again. "You still want to stay here? Or do you want to go somewhere else?" he offered. "Sorrahkin wont mind skipping this town, and to be honest, I'm not entirely sure where we are. I doubt Ves would be somewhere around here," he added. He didn't turn his head, however, he just moved his eyes to look over at her.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 pm

"I doubt we'll be able to stay awake that long. I think we should just risk one night's sleep here. We can high-tail it out of here at dawn if need be." She wouldn't be able to stay up much longer if her life depended on it. "Let me ask around a bit as to where we are? I'll be careful." she assured him. She disguised her voice and grinned at him. "Besides who'd suspect me with a voice like this?" She inquired to several people and was given a great many insults in return. She sat back down with Akar and grumbled. "All I got was insults. Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:25 am

Mask had to agree there. "That's true," he said sighing. "Alright, we'll stay. Besides, Sorrahkin does need a rest." He looked around once more then finished the water off. He wasn't so sure about her asking, but he waited and watched. Honestly he felt the need to punch everyone in the face when they were less than helpful. Not to mention his lack of sleep was starting to weigh on his ability to keep his cool. Still, he kept quiet and let Rose ask around. When she came back he shook his head and sighed again. "I'll figure it out," he said. His tone suggested he really didn't want to. And from what he was about to do, anyone who knows him would know that this in particular was something he was going to hate himself for doing.

Getting up, Mask was careful to not limp at all. He brushed his hood back and pulled the bandanna down and walked slyly towards one of the barmaids. Coming up behind her, he pinched her butt and when she turned around to look at him fearfully, she immediately relaxed when her eyes met his. He smiled softly and whispered something in her ear. She blushed hard, her entire face going red. For a moment it looked like she was going to punch him in the face. Then he asked calmly, "Question may I, M'lady," he started, screwing his words up on purpose to come off as drunk. "What town be in I?" In his head Mask wanted her to punch him in the face, or at least someone to tell him to leave her alone. No one did.

'Dirty assholes,' he thought to himself as he saw a couple men snickered at the women's distress. Still, if this was truly how he had to act in order to get the information he needed. He would have much rather punched everyone though. Start a bar fight or something easier than this. "Umm... you're in Shallowford," she said looking a little scared still. "Thanks," Mask mumbled, as he staggered back to the chair. Of course, he tried too hard and nearly fell over, but he caught himself on the chair and swore under his breath. "Damnit," he breathed. "That was probably a little too much. But I deserved that. We're in Shallowford," he added putting his head down on the table once he sat back down and letting his hood fall over him again. He did not look happy with himself.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:25 am

Rose snorted a bit and turned halfway to one of the men laughing. "What makes you think that's so funny? Would YOU like to be harassed?" She stood up and her hood came down. Oh boy, the room went silent. "Curses." She sighed and glared at the rest of the room. "What're you bloody starin' at?! Never seen an elf?" She sat back down, her face bright red. "I'm doomed." She let her head hit the bar-table. "Shall we go get our room before things get out of hand?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:47 am

Mask didn't even flinch, nor pick his head up when Rose snarled at the other men. He was too busy hating himself. He'd learned how to do that at a young age, and once he seen how it worked, he promised himself to never do it again. Except he just did, and he had before. He hated it, and he hated himself for doing it. What was wrong with him. He didn't deserve to be the free one. His sister never did anything wrong, she was an angle. He was the scum of the earth. A horrible, no good, rotten human being who deserved to be living on the streets out of a trash can. He was good for nothing, and never would amount for anyth-

When the entire bar fell silent, Mask picked his head up slightly. He saw Rose's hood fall, and froze. Her words pierced the quiet air so sharply, each syllable was like a knife cutting the open air. When she sat back down and her head hit the table, Mask pulled him self together. Quickly he turned to the innskeeper who's eyes were wide at the scene of what happened in the matter of probably thirty seconds. "Room," Mask said darkly. "Now." The innskeeper looked like he was about to object when Mask literally threw the entire pouch of money at the man. In return the innskeeper gave him a key. "Lets go Rose," Mask said without waiting to be told where the room was. He just wanted out of the bar now. Mask's eyes narrowed as he stood up stared out at the men in the bar who were still pretty quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Canon RolePlay :: Roleplaying Archives-
Jump to: