Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Sea of fire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Cato blinks a few times to. But after the day he has ben having anything could happen. Shaking his head and shrugs he moves on tot he oasis. After a short time the oasis greets them in it's cool shadow. In the middle a cool watered pond also greets them with soft gurgling and shlashing. Cato slides out of the saddle and leads Argento to water. "Don't over drink." The horse snort and tries to nip at him. Cato flick the horse int he nose. "Don't do that again." Snorting again the horse lowers his head and drinks happily. While the horse drinks Cato pulls out his bow and a few of his arrows that are left and walks around the oasis hunting for some small game to eat.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:19 pm

Mizu touches down And snuffs, "You could have just asked me. Or do you not want my dirty dragon mouth to touch your food." He jokes a little sourly and goes to find his own food after letting akira off.

Akira plops down and finds a tree. She claps her hands together and transmutes a wooden cup out of part of the trunk and beggins to gulp down water.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Lucien never answered Cato,not even when he got off the horse and allowed it t odrink. Death had a good hold on the horse so he knew it would get away, so he wandered over to a lone tree, seperate from everyone else as he leaneddown against it, the bark barely scratching hsi skin. He leaned back and looked to the sky, Yes, Xaoc did hate him, but in the same right, he didn't. Time would tell if they were to become on as dragon and rider again.
His demon marking, which was the tribal like butterfly, seemed to shiver with excitement as Death seemed to smile at the thought.
Lucien looked back to Cato and everyone else, he would get a drink when he felt like it, he supposed.
Death started raging in his mind once more and so he flashed into the spirit realm and went to a small town where a whife and two kids had been killed. The husband was a survivor, and he seemed devastated as he clinged to the bodies.
Lucien reached his hand into the woman first and frowned, She was to go to hell. So he flashed the woman there and flung her into the mouth. Then he went back and got the two children, apparently this had been there last life, but because of heir innocence they were allowed into the pearly gates of heaven.
He flashed back to the oasis, and into the smae position and spot he had left it. He crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes and just seemed to listen, especially now that Death wasn't ranting about something.

(Sorry about the rambling, I had to make up for what I missed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Katsu simply pointed his sword at the dragon's direction while snickering. "What makes you think I would tell you?" he asked while threathening the dragon with his sword.

Kaoru though was still in her infinite darkness and empitness that Katsu had left her in when only 14. Her blood red eyes watched over the others while her wounds bleed and her hair danced in the cold wind. She still wasn't done yet, the girl ran towards the dragon's back while planning another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 am

Kreis sent a low growl, lowering his head as he watched Edward, motionless. Again.. His raging crystal eyes peered as the girl attacked, then ducking down, grasping hold of Edward and beginning to gallop away. Not daring to go into the sky as the demon dragon might attack, his raging eyes peered behind him as he watched the slayer. Edward still in firm grasp of his fangs, he started to pick up the pace, walking towards the lake-like area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:33 am

The dragon and its rider had gone away, Kaoru's blood red eyes scanned the area for anything else to kill. Her eyes peered over at Katsu and at the same time her now demon like teeth hissed, her body soon lunged towards him with abnormally fast speed.

Katsu got knocked over onto the ground by her and also got pinned down. He couldn't get up but he had his sword in his hands, but he couldn't kill her...he just couldn't but he also couldn't get up. Her heart was far from his reach and he couldn't see it and he didn't know excatly where it was.

His eyes widened while discovering what this mean't, it was either him or her...

Katsu seemed to freeze while she bit into his flesh and battered at his body. She didn't care that he was still, not at all...

He just couldn't kill her...he had grown up with her and while he was in bad times and in good times she was by his side. She didn't care what dangers she put her life in by accompanying him on his journeys and there were times she threw herself into the enemy's attacks. Katsu couldn't imagine a day without seeing her face even though he had stole all the life and joy from it that once was.

He closed his eyes as his body continued to bleed with many more wounds, his hand reached to the handle of his sword and slowly he slid it out. Katsu didn't care as she attacked at his body, it was his fault... He opened his eyes and when doing so a single cold tear rolled down from his eye as he held the sword towards her.

"Good bye, Kaoru..." the guy said before stabbing her in the same place he had done before but this time she now lay still in blood and death.

She was gone... but her spirit wouldn't reach it to either heaven or hell for it was still trapped within its prison it had been for so many years.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:40 pm

"NO I jist like catching my own food. Has nothing to do with your rotting meat smelling breath." Cato goes off into a stand of trees and setting an arrow in place the rest of the arrows he holds in his mouth. Flushing out a rabit he fires at it getting it witht he first shot. He had to do this alot when he was in the Legion. He retained the skilled he had pounded into him when he washed up on the island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 am

Kreis, the Oroboras dragon continued jogging, with the dazed and fainted Edward in his clutches of his shimmering fangs. His feet constantly sunk into the sand every time he took a step forwards, Kreis's head held up high, he jogged near Cato. Watching as the person laid across the ground, Kreis said nothing, then quietly placing the blood-stained Edward next to him. Kreis pushed Edward closer to Cato, then peering up at him as his head was near the ground with large and widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:26 am

Akira saw the dragon fly past and curiously ran after it when it landed. SHe walked up to see Edward lying there bleeding. She quickly jumpped up to Edward and without even asking she beggan apllying some medical care. She bound the wounds to stop the bleeding and gave water to edward. "It's okay dragon I won't hurt him. I owe you and your kind." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 am

Cato stabs the arrows into the sand and sets his bow down looking at Edward. "You would think you would protect your rider better dragon. It is the only reason I do not hunt down those who willingly take a rider." He knew the human half would help control the dragons wilder instincts. He looks to Akira. "What do you need for me to do. He knew basic battlefield medicine otherwise that was what the healers where for back when he was a general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:12 am

Kreis let off an intense growl, it wasn't his fault that the girl could paralyze him. He slit his eyes as his lips vibrated at Cato, pawing the ground in hate as smoke seeped from his nose. His tail swinging from side-to-side as his eyes raged, leaping over Edward's body and roaring intimidating. Then giving a snarl as Kreis protected the body that the girl was now helping, regretting that he'd chosen coming to Cato.

Edward's eyes didn't bother to open, Kreis then twisted his neck around and watched as the girl helped. He quickly nudged Edward's face as the girl began clog the wound, watching the water pour onto his face. Kreis then gave another nudge to Edward's cheek, watching as the body still laid motionless.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:21 am

Cato shakes his head and smackes Kreis in the back of the head. "Knock it off you idiot the more you posture over him the harder it will be fo us to stabalize him." Cato helps Akira wrap and close the wounds as best he could. "We need to get him into some shade." He looks at Kreis. "Well are you going to move?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:27 am

Kreis twitched annoyingly as Cato slapped the back of his head, quickly lashing his tail out and slapping Cato in the face before quickly retreating his tail back. "OK." Kreis knew that he didn't know alot about healing, so he had to help him out. His ears perked violently into the air as he heard to move, Kreis's clamped his jaws around Edward's Metal leg. Then lifting him, not daring to drag him as it could hurt him, he slowly jogged to a shady spot and let Edward down on the soft particles of golden sand.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:08 pm

Akira followed quickly. "Hey Cato. Do you think you could find a wet rag?" SHe asked turning to place another cup of water down ed's throat. She sighed and took his shirt off to evaluate the extent of toher wounds then the ones already bound. most were small and had already clotted. She bound them as well just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Suddenly Xaoc was there again. But something had obviously changed in him as he came over to Lucien and lowered down beside him. The dragon wrapped his tail around Lucien and lowered his hea beside him, laying down. "It seems I have made a mistake." He said with his dark voice.
Lucien seemed to nod, but his hand reached out and touched Xaoc's head in a sign of their peace with one another. He looked over at Cato and everyone else, but said nothing. His look stern and yet, immortal by the book, calm.

((I wanted to throw in a twist...Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Cato rises to do waht Akria asks. As he looks up he sees Xaox coiled around Lucien. He looks at the immortal warriors eyes. He questionly looks at the warrior unspeacking but asking Is he your to control again? He keeps his eyes on the duo as he crouches at the water and wets a rag. He even cups his hnd in the water and splashs it over his head. Cato walks back over to Akira and places the ragon Edwards head to keep heat out of the boys head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Lucien's mouth twitched upwards, under hsi control? Hardly, Xaoc and Lucien where never under the other's control. But Xaoc was again with Lucien as Lucien's dragon, so he half nodded towards Cato.
Xaoc had seen Cato's gesture and raised its massive head, a low ripple escaped his maw, frming into a warning growl before he lowered his head back to the sands for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 am

Kreis sent a low and intimidating growl to Xaoc, quickly lowering his head while his lips vibrated wildly. His crystal eyes slit as the dragon curled around the immortal warrior, watching them from afar, Kreis snorted. Smoke constantly seeped from his nose as he twisted his neck around, watching as they continued to help Edward. The stupid child, he was too damn reckless.
Edward's eyes quickly flashed open, his golden pools for eyes, he quickly sat up. Panting heavily as he saw Akira and Cato next to time, not to mention Kreis as well. His ponytail was undone, leaving his hair a tangled mess as it was below his shoulders and below his chest. His mouth opened and closed widely as he continued to pant. Watching as the girl took off his shirt, he peered at his right shoulder, from there, his right arm was metal. A large scar swiping down from the shoulder blade to his chest, the scar made by AutoMail operation. Kreis seemed deeply relieved, then giving Edward a nuzzle on the cheek as the dragon scoffed in happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:19 am

((Since Kaoru is now dead Katsu will be easy to get angry...XD))

Gently he lifed her up and over his shoulders. She didn't deserve to be burried here under the scorching hot sand of desert particales, she hated it here... he would bury her in the village which he had met her. One foot after the other he walked while he grimaced in the heat and blowing sand and wind. He growled as his eyes lay on the one he had seen before, Edward and Kreis.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:25 am

Akira pushed him down, "Just lay there for a while, "I don't want you doing anyting drastic at the moment. You need to actually take it easy for once, we are safe for the moment." She sighed.

Mizu lifted his head from his nap on the heated sand after a long drink. He yawned and eyed Xaoc, "Man things are getting weird." He commented then put his head back on his paws, but kept his eyes open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:03 am

"What?" Edward mumbled as he started to swing his arms everywhere, causing Kreis to place his paws upon Edwards chest to try to calm him. Giving a sweet smile, Kreis nuzzled him again, giving a angry glare to the glaring Katsu. Then snorting smoke from his nose as it evaporated through the air at high speeds.
"Drastic? Huh?" Edward mumbled, getting calmed down as he continued to swing his arms everywhere that he could. Unsure what else to do, making Kreis's head gain a sweatdrop mark as he sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:09 am

akira sighed and trasnmuted cuffs, "Nya. Just stay put." She smiled (fake) evily then turned. "hmm. I need a big fat pie." She mumbled to herself jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:37 am

Cato looks sideways at Akira before pating her and Edward on the heads. He for doing a good job and Edward glad to see the kid is alive. He so wanted to swat the dragon Kreis on the head agian but didn't. Instead he looks at the growling Xaoc and shakes his head. "Whatever." He turns and walks over to Argento lossening the saddle strap to ease the horse a little while the stallion stands in some shade. Cato pulls the chest plate off but does grab a few knives and straps them to his wrists calves and into his boots. Walking over o the water he slips the soft leather boots off then his tunic. His skin alraeady tan from the days on end of lblazing heat and sun. Cato dives into the water enjoying the cool spring fed water as is eases away the heat from his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:39 am

Katsu glared back and with his free hand he slid out his sword from its seth. He wasn't going to give either Kreis or Edward any mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:12 am

Edward continued his crazy attempt to swing his arms, still swinging them wildly in the air as Cato patted him upon the head. Quickly shaking his head in the harsh breeze, with one of his eyes bigger than the other, he peered at Cato as he took a drink. Then shaking his tangled mess that was his hair rapidly, watching as trick lets of water bounced off the blonde mess. His golden eyes glanced around, watching his AutoMail arm curiously, while he blinked rapidly. Watching as half of his body sunk into the sand.
Kreis raised his top lip at Cato, as he felt like he knew what Cato wanted to do. Quickly dashing forwards, rearing onto his hind legs as he tried to make Cato's horse uneasy with the 14 foot dragon standing in front of the stallion. Giving an intimidating roar, Kreis gained his four legs again, slowly galloping towards Edward. His tail flinging around wildly incase Cato tried any 'tricks'. His crystal eyes spotted Katsu, dragging what seemed like a body, blinking, not realising who it was. Kreis lowered his head, growling wildly as he slit his eyes, protecting the Master that was named 'Edward'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next