Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Sea of fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:20 pm

"Is that the dragon's name?" Cato shrugs. "I have seen alot of things here that I would expect only the gods to do. Now adays it's just another day and another unusual thing." I guess that is the fighter in me not to get all worked up over something unusual." He pulls Argento up. "Well let us collect that group up there and try and find an oasis."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:32 pm

"Thats a good sense..." Lucien nodded and nudged his horse into a walk. Death seemed to be aggitated as it seemed to bang against the confinds of his mind.

Xaoc hissed and slammed his tail again. He watched from the entrance of the cave, the back of his spikes raising up like a cat's fur. Making him seem for threatening. But he didn't move. He merely stayed there. He had tried before to kill Lucien, he had smashed his claw ontop of him but watched as his bones healed themselves rapidly...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Cato urges Argento to walk beside the Arabian. "So how did you get here? Very far from where Pandora's box was opened." He wondered if it was the right thing to say but one way to find out. Cato rested his hand on his thigh close to one of the swords.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Mizu turned to see the human he had fought with before and a new one. He turned to teh golden eyed human and smirked nervously, "Ed? Can I call you that? I think I am going to go try and find that demon dragon and piss him off some get him away from the normal humans. That okay with you If I bring him here?" He flapped and raised himself only high enough in the air to get his upper half off the ground the tip of his tail still rested in the sand.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:15 pm

"As it is we are still in search for the box..." Lucien said then heard the dragon, *Mizu* Talking about going after Xaoc, "It will be your death wish.. I will tell you that now." Was all he said, his voice was choked of emotion as was his emotionless face. A strange character indeed, but one to definately watch out for.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:54 pm

Mizu looked to the human who had just spoken and narrowed his eyes the smile vanishing from his face. He turned to face the human, "You can't change my mind...but You can come along. Your not completely human thats easy to see. Thats he only reason I would even offer. Anyway you both know him well. It would be a nice little reunion" He smiled slightly (can be very intelligent at times but other times ver dense. ^.^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:08 am

Edward peered at the commotion, his eyes covered by eyelashes for a split second as he blinked. Then revealing his golden eyes again, this commotion was quite amusing, although Kreis didn't think of it that way.
Kreis lowered his eyes at the demons, his lips vibrating from the pressure of the low snarl being sent forward towards the people. Kreis slit his eyes, the Oroboras dragon bent it's ears back, in a threat. Edward slowly began to sink to the side, then springing up and landing on top of the sand once more.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:41 pm

"It would not be wise to draw him here when we have others who may not be able to defend themselves. So until we can get them to safety do not go tempting that battle dragon." Cato glares at Mizu for the stupid idea. "I suggest we go to the oasis at lest we may be able to catch the caravan and get those who need to be on it on it." He looks at Lucien. "At lest I know with you heremy soul will be able to see my family again in the Elysium Feilds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:25 pm

Lucien merely shrugged at Cato, Death seemed to hiss at the back of his mind hearing Mizu's words. "You will be wise tot listen to us." Both Lucien's and the demon's voice came out giving the air a more desolate feeling. He didn't care that anyone knew he was the demon of Death, what he did care about was being respected, in the end everyone dies...End of story... Lucien had realized that over his immortal years.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:02 am

Mizu flopped down with a huff and turned back to edward. "You didn't answer my question. Is it okay if I call you Ed?" He said folding his wings in a way of saying he egreed to not go after the dragon yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:30 am

Apple flew back into the air. His green, sliver figure danced over the humans and what he called traitors... He then lunged towards them all with his jaws wide open an claws ready to rip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 am

Edward glanced at Mizu, blinked, then nodded happily. The dragon gave a low mumble to the Demons, still over protective of Edward, the crystal eyes just spotted Apple out of the slit of his eye. Kreis quickly lunged, tossing himself at Apple, his claws digging deeply into the Spearmint dragon's flesh, Kreis tossed his mouth open; letting a giant roar escape before tossing his mouth over the dragon's shoulder. Edward quickly bounced to the side, half sinking in the sand again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:28 am

Apple's mouth clamped down on Kreis' neck. His claws raked at his scales and flesh. His neone eyes locked him in as his enemy and growled while through his attacks. "You are pitifu!" he then said with a muffled oice.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:33 am

"Really they are pittiful? YOur the one who can't let things goi. I would have by now killed each one of you wild dragons but I'm not cause I see the greater picture." It must have been his military training that helps heim see the possible outcomes in all situations. Cato shakes his head. "Looks like if they keep it up you may be sending a dragons soul where it belongs." Cato slides a sideways glance at Lucien.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:35 pm

Mizu looked up ad growled but didn't join Kreis. He stayed near the humans protectivly incase Apple decided to aim for a human. He turned to Cato, "What the hell does that mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:17 pm

Lucien's mouth twisted into a smirk, "Actually most dragons usually start anew...Just as some humans do." He looked at Mizu with his face void of any emotion again. "Cato is right, if you want any chance against Xaoc, its best if you calm down...All of you... Unless you prefer dieing in the worst possible way." He gave a slight shrug as if to say, if you choose that I will take you to hell with no regrets.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:21 pm

At that Mizu went berzerc (comicly) "What the hell do you think I was doing?" He flapped his wings aggitatedly but didn't hit anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:36 pm

"I wasn't speaking to you and only you..Dragon." He seemed to spit out the wrods with hatred, "Its a warning to everyone. Do you even know what Xaoc is?" He wondered if anyone actually did, if they did they were being stupid on the highest degree possible.

Xaoc launched down off the cliff and snatched up a wandering group of soldiars then returned to the entrance of the ave and beganto snack on his most recent kills.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:27 pm

"I know of him. At lest I know the stories of him. What slayer doesn't of the only known triba battle dragon." Cato looks at Mizu. "It looks like you are having a fit is what it looks like." Argento paws at the sand and tosses his head he wants to be off like yesterday. The horse felt so uneasy being out on the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:51 am

"Killed me by now? Oh please..." Apple growled while rolling his eyes and hardened his grip on the scruff of this dragon. His sliver tail flickered around rapidly and madly as he bit down on the traitor and raked his claws against him.

"No, I don't and little do I care..." Katsu half moaned and half complained while sliding his sword back. His eyes looked to Lucien then back to Kaoru.

Unlike the others... the girl wasn't the least bit interested in the conversation or all the death risking threats. She sat down in the sand, bored while the rest simply talked.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Mizu clenched his teeth and sighed and landed next to the girl and lay his head on the sand kind of like a dog would in front of the fire. He sighed and watched the fight silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Death started ranting in Lucien's head again, "I'll return." He said sollidly before flashing himself to the spirit realm were none of the people around him could see him. He ended up having to take the soldiers Xaoc had killed, two went to heaven but the other three went straight to hell.
Lucien returned after awhile of dealing with the struggling spirits, Death seemed to have calmed dow more now.

Xaoc had felt him there, "Lucien." He hissed the name like it was a curse that he dared not speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:11 am

Kaoru smiled as the dragon landed near her. Luckily Katsu wasn't hunting them just now...

((sorry for shortness))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:16 am

Kreis roared in pain as the claws ripped through his flesh, blood oozing quickly from the wounds, he quickly tossed his mouth over the shoulder of the dragon again. Sinking his fangs deep into the already-made wound, his tail flickered wildly as his crystal eyes glared at force at Apple. The pastel green skin shone, then hardening his grip around the dragon.
Edward's eyes stared emotionless at Kreis and Apple, staring as Mizu was loudly protecting him, he couldn't stand it. His golden eyes widened, he suddenly bounced onto Mizu's head, then bouncing into the crisp air. His blonde hair fluttered to the side as sand particles trashed their way through the blonde mess, he tossed his left hand over his metal right arm. A large sword-like item grew upon the metal as his fingers cracked quickly, then tossing his left hand back to his side. Edward flew through the air, landing swiftly upon Apple's tail, gaining his balance, he ran up the thin line. Coming up to the dragon's back, he tossed his metal arm forward, attempting to swipe the back of the creature with the sword-like item that he just created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:47 am

Apple let out a loud blood curling screech while jingling about on the hot sand to get the human off... His back also wounded and bleeding now... The green dragon then clamped his teeth onto the dragons neck and bit harder, reaching into the flesh his mouth was filled with a warm liquid. His claws then attempted to rake at the Kreis' face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next