Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Sea of fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:08 pm

Cato sees the blooded dragon fly towards the other dragons. With a releaved sigh he leaves Sethos and rides up the line of wagons and pack beasts. Riding close to a wagon he lifts a flap on the side and reaching in he pull out another bow like he had earlier. He grumbles about the blade dragon breaking the last one and how expensive they are to be made. He pulls a new bow string out of a saddles bag as he stops Argento letting the caravan pass him. Stringing the bow he puts it in the holder on the saddle as he guided Argento with his legs back to the back of the caravan with Sethos. Pulling an oiled rag from the saddle bag Cato cleans all his blades and puts them where they belong either on the saddle or on himself.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Xaoc merely smirked, "Good." He watched how the dragon tried to show off his power. Xaoc had dealt with creature of the like before, it never fased him. He looked away and saw Cato, a smirk playing across his lips. He launched into the air and flew towards Cato and began to fly overhead watching them, waiting to attack in the best way...The most fun way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Taladar and Sethos   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:34 pm

Taladar only listen to the two pass unfriendly words. The dragon reeked with the smelled of blood, iron and decay. He was no idiot though and hid his true disgust to the larger dragon. "Where the hell is he going?" he thought as the blood parasite took off. It wasn't hard to guess because the only food for miles was the passing Caravans.

"Looks like we have company" he grinned and strung his bow. Sethos shifted in his saddle and aimed at the on coming monster. The creature was a lot bigger than the other dragons they had left behind. He could already hear the panicked voices of the animals. Sethos aimed for the face of the blooded beast. His mount began to wicker in a frightfully way and at the last second shifted sending the arrow off course. Sethos cursed and grabbed the reins to settle the scared animal.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Cato sees the Xaoc fly over head and curses the gods for his ill luck. Grabbing an arrow he knocks it to the string holding the bow and not drawing it yet he rides and waits. Beads of sweat roll down his neck the sun was hot and it will get hotter. With a tired sigh Cato puts on the helmet and turns to look at Xaoc once more. "So it would seem." Cato glances over at Sethos mount. "YOU definatly need a new one." Argento just stands there eyeing the dragon, he ignores the skittish horse bside him. Cato sees Sethos fire at the dragon he watchs the arrow go off course fromt he horse. Cato puts the arrow back itn eh quiver and the bow back inits holder as he takes the shield and put it on like a wrot iron backpack. It protected him from the base of his skull to the saddle. He makes sure the straps are secure before reaching for the arrow and bow again.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:50 pm

With a sudden movement Xaoc sheifted upwards and vanished through the clouds, this way he could see his prey below but they would have a harder time seeing him. He say a horse stray away from them in fright, he lowered with lightning fast reflexes he grabbed the horse with his claws cutting into the belly of the horse and lifted up, the screams of the horse were finally stopped as its head fell back to the earth. A mere play toy it seemed, even though the horse had been a heavily built one.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Cato curls his lip at the macamber gift. He noted the speed as to which the dragon flew in and catpured it's prey. He looks down at the bow and arrow. Realizing they will not be good enough to stop the dragon. Grumbling he tilts back the helmet to the eyes of it are stairing off to the heavens. The eyes seem to pleed with the heavens for help. Rolling his shoulders he feels more sweat roll down his back. Groaning he look over his shoulder to the caravan. Returning his eyes to the skies he gropes for his wine skin and takes a long pull of it. The day started nice but now he knew it was going to be a long one. So would his night since he will have to catch up to the caravan , hopefully later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:43 pm

A spearment dragon that had slept in the hot sands soon awoke from this racket, he shook of the sand from his pastel green scales and got up. His neon green eyes turned to the humans, seeing them he spreaded out his sliverish white and green wings. He then opened and closed them, making those little yellow particles fly everywhere. Apple then shot up into the air, prepared and ready to attack if needed to.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:29 am

Mizu whizzed up next to Cato, "Help me out this once. We need to work as a team I think. But don't ask me to do this ever again He justa nnoys the heck out of me." He growled as he passed under Cato's stead. Then whizzed up carefuul to miss the horse with his blades. He flew just below the chest level of teh camels. Looking up at the sky easily spotting the area where teh dragon was used to looking for teh signs of dragons.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 am

Ooc|| Joining as; Rider (Edward) and his Dragon (Kreis) Sea of fire - Page 3 8xvjgw

Bic||
A long dooming noise echoed through the Sea of Sand, small particles glinted while flying through the air. The wind began to brew softly, pushing the particles into the humans face. Edward, a teenager around the age of 16, his tongue hung out of his mouth, panting heavily. "Stupid Sand, it's good for nothing else but this.." Edward suddenly slammed his foot into the crisp golden yellow pricks, they all seemed to jump. Covering the human in sand, only his head poking out of the top. Opening his mouth wide, sand erupting out, he puffed his cheeks, then spitting some liquid with some sand upon the ground. Great, now I'm stuck here..
The human began to squirm frantically, then bursting out, "YES!" He roared above the wind, falling to his knees and glaring at the sun. the harsh rays floated down and seemed to attack him. Edward sighed heavily, his tongue hanging out once more as he bounced into standing position. His long red jacket sat upon his head to help it cool from the sun, leaving him wearing a black shirt, black pants and two black shoes. The black items glinted in the harsh rays, a blonde ponytail lapped onto his shoulder.
"Umm.. Master?" Echoed a voice.
"Yes Kreis," The human glanced over his shoulder, to spot nothing more than sand, "Where are you?"
"Here.." Mumbled the voice with hesitation. A large black taloned paw stretched out from underneath the sand, grasping hold of Edward's leg. Causing the being to yelp unexpectedly, then falling to his knee's with a frightened look upon his face.

Much later the human collapsed upon the ground, panting heavily, peering at the large and long black and blue creature next to him. "If you sink one more time Kreis, I'll let you sink!" Roared Edward, his tongue hanging out, panting more.
"Don't blame me.." The dragon murmured, nuzzling the ground, sand moved out of the way so the nose could force some sand down.
"Thats it! We are flying!" Edward growled, pushing his bottom lip forwards to form a pout.
"B-But.. Oh-Alright." The dragon huffed, grumpy. The human lunged onto the dragon's back, then moving himself into sitting up position. "GO!"
The dragon needed no more, it suddenly leaped into the deep blue sky, no wings, just flying without the help of the bat-like things. The Dragon sighed heavily, twisting it's head back to see the human sleeping upon the crystal scaled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:21 am

A new dragon and rider had entered the terrain, the demonic dragon felt it. He twisted suddenly in te air, dropping what was left of the carcass to the ground as he flew through the air, higher than before, nearly ndetectable. A crystal dragon.. It had to be. Xaoc remembered those cused things, they ahd helped the gods tie him in his infernal slumber. A deep hatred slithered through him like liquid fire. Rvenge was so sweet, especially in these barren lands where no one would find the dead corpse. He paused the stopp at an Oasis not far from the bladed dragon and the others it seemed. He took a long drink then walked in, allowing the water to clean off his black scales and leave the bloody ruby colored scales glittering. Oh he loved his tribal markings. And being the only Tribal battle Blood was a sweet thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:32 am

Kreis's ears perked slightly, a heavy shiver deeply running down the dragon's spine. Causing Edward to wake all of a Sudden, pouncing to his knee's he peered at the dragons crystal eyes, they glinted rapidly as the pupil looked back at him. "What's the matter?" Edward asked, in a concerned tone. Murmuring something under his breath as his blonde ponytail lapped over his shoulder.
"Oh, nothing. Just get back to sleep.." Kreis spoke back, twirling his tail into a knot, then unknotting it.
"You don't tell me--!" Edward began to yell, then suddenly fell asleep upon the crystal scales again, a sleep bubble clearly visible.
"Humans, so easily entertained." The dragon said with a chuckle. But I've smelt that scent before..
Edward's chest began to rise up and down as he took deep breaths in, then breathing them out. The sleep bubble constantly changed from big size to small size. Depending upon if he was breathing in out, the ponytail lapped onto the dragon's scales, his blonde hair covering the right side of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sethos and Taladar   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:24 am

The dragon was gone for now but he knew that lizard would be back. Sethos put away his bow and continued to ride along side the caravans. His horse was now finally relaxed and was walking at a fair pace. Sethos rocked in the saddle following the gentle walking formation of his horse.

Taladar grumbled when Mizu flew off. Apparently he was going after that blood dragon. Only an idiot would follow that dragon if you could call it a dragon. Taladar scuttled along the sand dunes, the hot sand hardly affecting his under side. "Maybe I should help Mizu but what do I care if this dragon flies around?" he looked up into the sky. Two figures flew above him on the clear blue sky. "What's a rider doing here?" he thought.

Riders had always puzzled Taladar. A dragon working with a human, it was strange. He just couldn't grip his mind around the concept of a dragon working with a human.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Cato Sees Apple dart out of the sand.Talking loudly to himself. "Am I being punished for somethimg?" He looks heavanward before looking at Apple. Argento snort in agitation at the piling up of dragons. Cato pats and runs a hand over the horses sweatty hide.

"I know Argento we will find shade and water soon."

Argento takes a few steps sideways away from Mizu. Cato turns and looks at the whizzing blade dragon. "And here I thought dragons where brave and fearless. And can handle there own battles." He turns abck to watching the skies and Apple.

Hearing the booming noise Cato curses again. He knew with all this curseing the gods where punnishing him they had to. If he was a god he would be messing with his life. He watchs the carcass fall to the ground and watching Xaoc fly away. Hope welled in Cato for a breif second beofre he saw the drgon and rider coming into view.

"We need to find water," saying loudly to himself. Pulling on Argento's reins they move quickly backtowards the caravan.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:03 am

Mizu grumbled and follwed, "but I know when I am outmatched. Unlike some people." He growled meaning Cato.He flew at pace with Cato's horse an almost begging look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:31 am

Cato sighs wondering if Mizu always attached himself to anything he though would protect him. "Yeah well at lest some of us want to die happy." Cato sees the begging look in Mizu's eyes and rolls them. He wonders if the gods are making all the dragons near by attract to him today. Argento side steps away from Mizu. Cato looks to the sky watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:21 pm

"He's a blood thirsty bastard and he's still there. by the way helping me out would help you out." He explained hoping to change Cato's mind, "You would have one maybe two less dragons to deal with." He continued.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Cato looks down at Mizu. "And that is supossed to make me feel better? If iI had my way you all would be either dead or chained up somewhere." He knew the kind of dragon that was now stalking them in the sky. It was one kind he had thought was long gone. There was some legend about one being put to sleep by the gods but there legends not all of them are true. Yet if he could now he would be kicking himself in the butt for his disbelief.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Frustration finally took it's toll he lifted himself into the air and easily nocked the horse off it's feet though not hard enough to cause injury. He then flew higher, "Just back me up we can fight abou unimportant things later." he begged as flew farther up slowely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:39 am

Apple saw Cato, other humans and creatures. His neon green eyes focused on Cato first, as his lips curled into a trouble making smirk. Dinner? Why not? His white teeth revealed themselves as the smirk ran on his face. The green dragon spreaded out his wings and let his head and bodyfall down towards the earth. He was diving, swooping for the human while opening his fresh white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:57 am

"Do that again llizard and I'll tickle your brian with a blade.!" Cato gets up and dusts himself off as Argento rolled back to this feet. Running hands over the horse to make sure he was ok her remounts. Wheeling the horse around as he get comfortable in the saddle the Sheild on his back catchs the light and relex it at anything that is coming at him from behind. "Do you smell mint?" He looks at Mizu.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Mizu shook his head and looked up to the sky adn quickly flew between apple and Cato, "But I smell dragon." He growled "Your my chance at the black one your not gonna die yet. He launched himself at apple and dug his teeth into apples neckand pushed his blades threateningly against apples jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 pm

Xaoc came out of the water and dried himself off by blasting his scales with his lack and blood red flame. This proved that it was not blood on his scales, but in fact their natural coloring. The bloody scarlet colored scales glimmering in the sun.
He arched his heck as he stood in the water, allowing a rare cool breeze wash over him like a flood. His menacing blood thirsty eyes opened slowly, ~Damn, the curse still has not fully warn off.~ He thought to himself referring what the gods had done to him, yes he had been asleep, but for those long centuries his mind had been awake and plotting. Nonetheless, he was fit and ready in case of battle. The though brought a smirk to his face as he thought about slicing into a dragons flesh and tastingtheir sweet blood...Maybe the bladed dragon would be his first sacrafice... Eh wh not everything and everyone, ~Damn them to hell for what they did to me..Praying to the gods won't help them this time though.~ He hissed within himself.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Cato watchs Mizu battle it out with Apple. He turns his attantion back to scanning the skies and dunes. He guides Argento up the line of wagons and beasts to a moving water trough of sorts. The water was warm but Argento drank greedily from it. He was not breed for the desert but Cato was proud that the horse was making it this far. If they could get this caravan to it's destination the gold will help him in many ways. Cato shakes his head of the dreams of the gold, knowing that any who plan for the future end up getting the short end of fates and lifes stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 am

Apple felt pain and saw the red liquid stain the dragon's blades. But he didn't want to give ther satifatroy to the dragon that he was hurt, he didn't scream, yelp or anything but just chuckled and pulled out friom him. "You must be pitiful... protecting and obeying a human like that...You're no better then a slave!" the green pastel dragon spat, carelessy, not aware he could seriously anger the other dragon and be ripped to shreads. His nenon green eyes locked onto the dragon and its rider for any movements. So in future he could avoid their attacks and counter them.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Mizu growled his eyes widened, "I am no drago who obeys humans That human is just helping me out. Once I am done with him you can kill him but not now." He raked his blades along her belly using his speed to it's fullest extent adn wraping himself around one of her wings and tightening pulling it inward as he dug his claws into her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next