Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 1

Sea of fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:00 pm

Mizu hissed and flapped his wings alighting into the air, "So you wish to be a dragon rider huh? I'll show you what it's like." he then raced through the sky doing barrel rolls. "One false move and you die from this hight." Mizu warned. He never said it but he didn't like killing humans, slayer or not. "Why don't you just give up and give me the camel." He proposed doing yet another barrel roll but hanging upside down longer than usual.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Groaning Cato holds on tighter to the daggers as he is lifted into the air. He digs his feet into where ever his feet can finds purchase. He didn't want to kill the dragon he could understand it being hungery and there being no food in the dessert. But the dragon could fly away to better locations where there is some. "As long as you swear you take the camel and dont attack the caravan again." He groans from soem of the g-force from the rolls. "If you don't land I will throw up on you and you can have the joys of washing it out in the desert."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:25 pm

"OH and my friend has to be left alone too...and if you throw up on me I will give you the pleasure of your face in youe throwup." He growled as he stopped barrel rolling and started slowely coming down in large circles his wings still, catching the air and letting it slide from under his wings bringing him closer to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:01 pm

"Taht I can not do for you see I'm not fighting him." Cato leans a little over to see the ground slowly coming into view. He thanks the gods mentally with a look at the skies above him. Looking out over the tan expanse he sees a black dot standing off inthe distance. He sighs thankfully that Argento is alive and wiating for him.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Mizu smirked and tucked her wings in, "This is too boring. Hold on tight." he then tipped her nose downward and started to pick up speed racing towards the ground only to snap his wings open at the last seond to slow down enough to land. "Much better. He then slid off and grabbed his prize grabbing it's neck and suffocating it. As it's cries weakned and it fell to the ground Mizu tugged it aside burried it and slid over to taladar. , "Need help?" He asked licking his shoulder once then looking around at the attackign group he opened his maw and hissed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Cato holds on tight to the daggers as the dragon dives. Cato pulls the daggers out of Mizu's back and slides off before Mizu flies over to Taladar. Cato kneels downa dn rubs sand on the dagger so the blood comes off so they don't stick in the sheaths. Cato walks along the sand as his feet sink in a little to the sand as he calles Argento to him. The large black stallion races over to him. The horse rubs his forehead on Cato's chest trying to rub the smell of dragon off of Cato. Patting the horse's neck he goes into a saddles back and pulls out the bracers witht he spring loaded knives on it. He also puts on his armor which was strapped above the bed roll. Once armored and weaponed Cato mounts Argento and rides back towards the dragons. His helm glinting in the desert sun. He even held his sheild on his arm.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Mizu hissed and cocked his head, "What now?" He growled curling closer to teh unknown dragon. "I told you leave us alone." Mizu warned. (don't know what to write)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:07 pm

(is ok we all get writers block)

Cato looks over to Sethos to see how the other is fairing. Cato straps the shield to the saddles and pulls his bow from his back. It was a nice black long bow made for distance, speed and strength. Pulling a black flaetched arrow from the quiver he knocks it and aims at Taladar. He sighted down the arrow at Taladar's temple the wicked looking arrow point shines in the light as he lets it fly.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Mizu leaps up and spreads out on wingsletting it hit the blades and bounce off. His eyes alight with an inner fire. he then darts at Cato full speads and within seconds rams into him grabbing the bow and tearing the string. He then shakes his head violently tearing the wood to shreads. "Nice bow." He hisses. glaring feircly as he backs up
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:31 pm

"It's ok I have more." He nods towards the fleeing caravan. "Besides I wasn't iming for you I was aiming at him. So be a good dragon take your kill and go before you get hurt...more." He glances at the dragon with a preditory look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:35 pm

The beast, with his glittering black scales and red tribal markings flew through the skys effortlessly. His demonic presence could be felt around the land, his thrist for human blood, any blood for that matter seemed unquenchable. He had had some fun recently with a small caravan.
The thought of that slippery blood pleased him greatly. He wanted more again... He flicked his tail and tilted his wings as he changed his course. His calling, well it was Xaoc, a demon, a creature of the darkest origins, uncontrolable chaos. Those where all what he seemed to be at first glance..

OOC: I decided to join making him one of the attackers because of his personality..Is that alright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Taladar and Sethos   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Sethos watched the two dragons speak to each other. He was unsure wither to let another arrow fly. He carefully loosened the tension in the bow string and lowered his arm. Cato had struck some kind of deal with the bladed dragon and they had ceases attacking.

Taladar held his aggravation and back away from the puny human. He was in worse shape than the bladed dragon and the arrow in his eyebrow wasn't helping his appearance. With a gentle claw, Taladar grasped the arrow and pulled quick. Blood fell from the opened wound slowly and with the arrow in hand he snapped it in two. "I hate human arrows," he snarled.

The caravans were a good distance away by now and it would be a long way for him to walk on foot now that his horse was gone. Sethos hadn't taken his eyes away from Taladar and Mizu with his bow still strung and arrow ready.

(( Yeah sure that's fine ))
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Mizu hissed, "i don't care who you were aiming for. You were still aiming for the dragon over there so you still should get a good punishment/ Maybe one less arm." he growled and lifted into the sky, "Too bad I'm a nice dragon. He then flew back to taladar eyes alight with anger, "Get out of here before I do decide to kill you." Mizu warned. "It wouldn't be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:05 pm

"Easy blade dragon I gave you your meal now go. I have no more quarrel with you are the sand one." Cato lowers whatever weapon he was holding but he would not put them away. Not yet at lest. "The caravans gone no use staying here." He calls Argento back over the stallion come obidiently and nuzzles Cato's arm. Cato absently scratches the horse under the chin. He looks over to Sethos. "You can ride with me until we get caught up with the caravan."
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:19 pm

Mizu turned growling and heads to the camel thats lying in the sand and grabbs his pize and beggans tugging it away. He looks over to taladar curiouse as to what the dragon would do. HE then by chance looked to the sky to see a third dragon. He gasps as he looks at the dragon and sees markings and what looks like blood. Mizu looked over the caravan once again. o more camels were missing that meant the dragon had eaten a human. Mizu shuddered and spread his wings protectivly over his meal keeping it hidden from the new dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Cato sees Mizu looking skyward he looks up and curses in Ancient Roman. "We need to get you a mout," he says looking at Sethos. Cato mounts up and holds out his arm for Sethos, once behind him. Cato heels Argento's side and they leave the two dragons in there dust, as cato gallops back to the tail of the caravan. He drops off Sethos and wheels back around and looks up at the dragon in the sky wondering who the poor work was who soul was released to the gods.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Mizu shook sand out of his face comicly and licked his shoulder then came over to taladar's side, "Your not in good shape there." he backed up a few paces to keep his balded body out of reach so that he didn't accidently hurt him more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:39 pm

Taladar had no real interest in Mizu's catch and watched quite bored as he went about protecting it. He watched the two humans through orange colored eyes. He almost felt bad that he had killed the person’s horse but the man didn't seem to torn about it so he didn't feel too bad.

Taladar brought his attention back to the bladed one "Who are you to strike deals with humans?" he asked with distaste. He had no idea who this person was or what his business was in the desert. Clearly he was hungry the way he horked down his food. Taladar hid his dislike for him behind a blank face.

Sethos placed his arrow back into the quiver "Thank you" he replied to Cato's kind offer. He kept the kept the bowstring still attached and walked over to Cato. Sethos looked the mighty beast over "He's a very well kept horse" he commented.

The man didn't seem to hear him and that sort of annoyed him. Soon he was back with the caravans and was given a horse to ride. It wasn't as nice as his old horse but it would do until he bought a new one.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:49 pm

"Mizu..." He answered. "I made no real deal with the human, but I don't like to kill such pitiful creatures. You might try talking to one once they aren't to hard to reason with. As long as you bear your teeth." He calmly defended himself. "Anyways I don't keep deals for long. Only till I'm hungry again." He added. He then looked over taladar, "And who are you to get chopped up?" He asked sourly but with a joking tone to it. He glanced upward but quickly looked back down not wanting to look at the dragon it had such a blood thristy feel to it and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Cato sat in the middle of the desert road looking up at the new dragon. He grabs for his bow and remembers that Mizu broke it, cursing out the dragon. He looks at the moving caravan and spurs Argento back to it. He spots Sethos and looks the new horse over. "Ouch. They couldn't give you a better one huh?" Shaking his head he looks over his shoulder at the dragon in the air the other two already forgotten. "We have another dragon the deal with and it seems he has already killed a man."

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Taladar and Sethos   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Taladar felt pretty stupid with the cuts from the rider. He had almost forgotten them completely and looked down at his shoulder. "It's just a couple of scars, it's no big deal" the cut was about two feet from his shoulder blade all the way across his arm. It didn't hurt too badly even when the sand got into it. Taladar began to clean his cut by licking out the sand and extra blood.

He gazed overhead to where Mizu had spotted the blooded dragon earlier "He's coated with blood" he watched the dragon fly for a few moments with a feeling of discus. "He's probably addicted to it they way he seems to have it all over his scales" true, Taladar did love meat and blood like any other dragon but most had the sense to clear themselves of it after each meal. Apparently, this dragon was different and its blood covered hide gave him an odd feeling.

Sethos returned a half smile "He's not too bad" he replied patting the stallion's neck. "It seems we have our work cut out for us" the bloodred dragon was a good distance behind them but it was a matter of time before it caught up with their group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:48 pm

Xaoc's markings seemed to glow as he shifted to another wing, he saw a bladed dragon guarding its meal. A wicked laugh came from his maw. It was good to be back, he knew the gods couldn't keep him under their spell for too long. It was just a matter of time before they backed off even the slightest and allowed him to re-enter the lands of the living.
The tribal battle blood had once been put under a spell of sorts by each of the gods and goddess' after they believed he would run the earth dry of its blood. They were unable to kill him off so they put him under a deep sleep that lasted nearly four centuries, if not more. Then recently one of the gods seemed to have eased off on the spell to save his energy, thus allowing Xaoc to break free of the others hold completely. And now he was free and even more sinister and demonic than ever before.
He flicked his tail, his eyes watching all the puny creatures below, this may prove interesting... He thought to himself as he veered in another direction then coming back, still high in the sky nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Mizu hissed in annoyance looking at the sky, "He's also extremely confident. I say a little cocky. don't you?" Mizu spread his wings sending a flash of light reflected at the dragon. He growled and quickly pulled them in and turned raising his tail and letting it curl over his back and blaitent challange. "He's just pissing me off now for some reason." He then danced on his two paws bowing and dancing on the sand. He stopped only to look up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Amusement fell into the eyes of Xaoc. Perhaps he should toy with these dragons. He folded in his wings and allowed himself to rocket towards the ground. At the last possible moment he opened them and landed. A heap of dust from the sand leapt up into the air as Xaoc made his way towards the bladed dragon. At first he looked like a spirit walking in from the sand, before the dust fell back to the earth and he proved to much more than a spirit.
His body was brilliant. It was extremely muscled under the obsidian and ruby scales. His bright crimson red eyes danced with demonic delight as he stopped a little away from the dragons.
Demonic, deadly, haunting, chaotic, and so much more seemed to naturally radiate from him. The fangs that curved slightly from his mouth seemed to glitter.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 pm

Mizu glared his muscular snake like body slid with strength and his two legs were muscled like a large bears. He opened his maw long fangs showing and the blades along his body glittering. He spread his wings to their full extent showing off a large number of swords like blades and he shook his head letting teh blades along his neck clink together musically. His black scales writhered as the muscles moved along his body. He lifted his lips and put his head down, "You piss me off. Just looking at you annoys me." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next