Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 am

Sandy stopped sqirming as Kevvile nudged her. She opened her eyes gently and saw a blur, but it soon came into focus. her nightmare had ended. But as son as her vission cleared, she gasped as she saw Kevvile. Standing up, she took a few steps back, before realising what was happening to him. "Kevvile..." she muttered, almost in a whisper tone. "Thank you..." Sandy soon smiled and rested a hand upon the monster opposite her. "I knew you could be good really."

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Kevvile nodded a little. "Just think of it as....atonement for ones' sins before he passes from the realm of true existance......." He said to her, him more transluscent than ever. "Shame I did it so late, but.....alas, some things take longer to learn than others." He said with a heavy sigh, looking behind him. "Its almost time for me to go.....but.....I dont know......perhaps someday Ill return, with a body that is fully functional...and mine....." He said, watching blackish wisps come off of him, him fading further and further away. His voice was getting lighter now, harder to hear. "Kevv will be sick awhile, for...when such a large part of someone leaves them, it hurts......it hurt me too, to tear from him......" He said, looking over at the crumpled humanlike being.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Sandy nodded before releasing her hand from Kevvile's shoulder. "Thank you," she said finally, before giving out a smile. But she soon turned to Kevv, who looked to be in great pain. she sighed, it hurt to see someone she loved in such pain. But he would have to put up with it, with her help of course. But atleast now he was free, free from the ecil that had taken over his body so many times. Sandy gave one last glanse back at Kevvile, she knew that one day he would be back, a different dragon she hoped. "Goodbye, Kevvile." She said with a tear in her eye. Why was she crying? Maybe because a part off Kevv was leaving...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Kevvile nodded, a smile really unable to come to his face.....he had lost his form and everything, how could he smile? But he was truly happy for Sandy......she had what she wanted, and he was not there to haunt Kevv any longer, as he haunted all he was around...... "Goodbye Sandy......" He said, finally his form completely disappearing....his eyes were the last to vanish.

Kevv himself sat up suddenly, right after Kevvile vanished. "GAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" He screamed out, his head seeming on fire to him.....he sweated and shook, knowing Kevvile was gone.....he had been conscious through it all. He staggered upright, almost falling over, but holding his stance. "Oh....oh man....how the heck.....uurrgghh...... Farewell Vile......" He said softly, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Sandy turned to kevv as soon as Kevvile had disappeared. She ran towards Kevv and rested her arm upon his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She questioned, looking worried. Worried and concerned. "Well Kevv," she began, putting on a faint smile. "He's gone, gone and your free." Sandy looked towards where Kevvile used to be standing. Another tear ran down her face...but why? WHY?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Kevv felt and heard Sandy near. He blinked, his vision very fuzzy, his head pounding, a fever beginning. "Eh......feel like a million bucks..." He stated, with a sigh." Kevv looked at the sky, standing up a little straightter. "He is gone freom me but...he is hopefully moving to something better, and for the better of dragonkin. Perhaps we will find him someday....." Kevv said, trailing off. He did not cry...no, he knew Kevvile would be better off now....well, whenever he could find a thesible form to be in......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:06 am

Sandy nodded, but if Kevvile did return, and un-changed, then Nightmare would re0-enter her mind once more...She shuddered at the thought. But as long as Kevvile stayed far away and changed, then that would never have to happen again. A sudden ringing echoed in her head, but she didn't make a big fuss about it."You going to be okay?" She asked Kevv, trying to make out that everything was alright.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 am

Kevv nodded. "yeah, ill be okay....itll just take me some time to adjust is all..." He said to her, knowing Kevviles' absence in his mind would be quite a change to him indeed. "Thank you...for caring though...." He said, standing upright finally, moving his hair from his face a little. He blinked, looking around him. "Alas......we should probably get.....eh...hmmm..." He now had a dilamma....he had the colony of Dragons to be with, and plus his kingdom. Indeed a hard decision..........how could he be with them both?
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:00 am

Sandy nodded with him, "but where to know?" She asked, thinking of where Kevv would go. "To us, or back with your own?" Yes, she would be angry if Kevv left her again, but she would get over it. She had too, because she couldn't leave the others. She was just glad they weren't around as of now. Looking back at Kevv, she was able to stop thje tears, a look of determination on her. No more crying, she thought, she had to be strong.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Kevv looked at the ground for what felt like forever.....he had far too much to consider. He shook his head a little...then he looked up at Sandy. "I dont care what happens....I am not losing you twice." He said to her with a soft nod. "If that indeed means I have to give up my throne....then I will do so. But if I can find a way to make everyone happpy......then Im going to do that." He said to her, a plan forming in his mind......and it was a good one....... Kevv did not mind her crying. Indeed it took someone strong to cry in front of the one which they loved, male or female.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:27 pm

"If you want to make me happy," Sandy began, "then go where you truely want to go." The ringing in her head becoming louder and more fuzzy, she turned her head away, not wanting Kevv to see her in pain. She opened her mouth to speak once more to Kevv, but what came out was a scream. She fell to her knees, her arms around her head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Kevv looked at Sandy. He went to answer, but at that moment she screamed. Kevv sighed,and he picked her up gently. "No....Im not leaving you." He said, then Kevv warped with her back to his castle. He laid her upon his bed, and he covered her up in the soft blanketry. Then Kevv glowed brightly....as he began a powerful spell, One powerful enough to change space it seemed....but at that moment Kevv was merely deciding how to do it. He was going to put a portal at the colony to her3e, and one to get back, thus joining them together...but would it be better to just warp the colony to his planet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5