Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Kevvile chortled. "Oh...I see, youre trying to do him a favor. Well know that if you think you can.....you cant. Im not leaving this body which I was graced with. I shant die, not from some stupid skeleton. It will take much, much more than you to take me down." KEvvile said, his fierce eyes locked on Nightmares'. "By all means you can try. But if yu do somehow defeat me, Ill simply go back into the mind of Kevv. Heal over, then reappear.....and then I will hunt you nightmare. I will hunt you like Kevv hunts breakfast, and Ill see to it you dont stand for another hour after." He said. "So make your choice fool. Die now later...." He said, no longer being sarcastic......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Nightmare didn't smile, but he merely looked at Kevvile. "You are a strong being, and I respect that. But you are mistaken my friend. Once I'm finished with you, thats it. Your no more. So, lets finish this. No more snide comments. Just bring it on Kevvile. I intend to save Sandy and kevv, save them from you." Nightmare threw back his head to the darkened skies. Letting out a bone-chilling roar. He was in a strange and disorted way...a beautiful creature.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Kevvile chuckled. "Very well then." He said, and the hands of Darkness came from behind, and grabbed at Nightmare, spikes of Darkness coming up under his body as well. Kevvile would be sure this skeleton knew his place......He screeched his war cry, spread his wings,. and took to the skies, shrieking the horrid noise as he did, ready for destruction.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:31 am

Nightmare looked at the hands of darkness around him. He lifted his bony paw from the ground, before thumping it back down upon the ground. As he did so, the hands of darkness around him dissappeared. "Darkness can't defeat me, fool. I am darkness." Suddenly, the dead dragon's bones for wings began to glow. They glowed a deathly black colour, and all around him the darkness thickened. "Bring it on." He grumbled.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:18 am

Kevvile frowned. How would he win this, if Darkness did nothing? He had to think of something, for.....Darkness was what he was, no other Energy could he use. He snared, perhaps physical maneuvers would have to do. He stood, snarling, circling slowly around Nighmare. Quite suddenly Kevvile made a lunge, going for the point of kill, jaws gaping, trying to clamp down upon Nightmares' bony throat. Kevviles' paw came up as well, ready to rip his spine with a claw......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:22 am

Nightmare watched as Kevvile lunged for him, but he soon dissappeared into the darkness and reappeared a metre away from Kevvile, dodging the attack. Okay, he thought. No more games. He suddenly leant back on his haunches, and lunged himself forwards towards Kevvile. His teeth bared and his dead skeleton moving at intense speed. His paws were brought upon the back of Kevvile, digging into his flesh. "Fool, you cannot beat me..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Kevvile roared as claws dug into his fiendish back. That definently was not the best feeling he had felt in the world. He doubted his hosyt felt it, Kevv was not responding inside at all. Kevviles' tail came forth very fast. It wrapped around Nightmare, and Kevvile threw him off his back as hard as he could. Kevvile then jumped forth, trying to land upon Nightmare, claws coming inward scissorlike to go through Nightmares' bony ribs, His tail again trying to meet Nightmares' throat. In truth Kevvile was starting to worry....this monster he was facing had not done much yet, what exactly did the Dead Dragon have up his sleeve? It was enough to trouble even the dark heart of Kevvile.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Nightmare merely blinked as Kevvile's tail was warpped aound his throat and back. But he only closed his eyes, to dissappear from that spot. Dissappear into the darkness around him...until he couldn't be seen...A voice suddenly surrounded the area, a ghostly voice...that of Nightmare's. "Is that the best you have got Kevvile? I must say, I'm terribly dissappointed in you." Until all of a sudden, he reappeared behind Kevvile and lunged forwards. He landed upon his back, standing on all fours. Then he grabbed Kevvile's throat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:27 pm

Kevvile blinked. Where did Nightmare suddenly go? This was getting dangerous....Kevvile culd sense it. He heard the voice of his enemy, then felt him at his back, again.... Kevvile spun fast as jaws clasped around his throat. He couldn't let that happen......he made a force throw Nightmare off of him again. Then growled, letting his energy come forth fully. He could not lose...no.....he would not have that, not in his world, never. He Used that same force, it was not dark, merely pure power, it waved out at Nightmare, trying to hit him with a bone-shaking blow with it. He stalked forward, growling, seeming both angry and fearful at once... "Youll not best me!!!" Kevvile shouted, almost sounding like he was trying to make himself believe that statement.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:15 am

Nightmare was thrown off Kevvile's back, but he landed almost perfectly upon the ground with all four feet. Until suddenly, he felt the energy around him, growing stronger and stronger. He snickered, as it hit, it merely seemed to go 'through' his skeleton bones. Taking no damage whatso-ever. Nightmare was an undefeated creature of darkness, anyone watching, would now no why.

But, Nightmare was caught off guard slightly as he took the blow from Kevvile. It was a strong blow, extremely strong. Forcing Nightmare to slide backwards slightly. And for once, the dragon of the under-world smiled. Staring at Kevvile and was he...laughing? "Well done, Kevvile" Her began, his eerie voice enough to make anyone run in fear. "You've actually succeeded in hitting me. It's about time, I don't know how many attacks you have tried."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:20 am

Kevvile growled. He was most definently not laughing.....he kept that ferocious amount of energy up, using all he had to fuel his body, him now almost too fast...his form seemed spectral, his frame almost instantly at Nightmares' side, bashing into his side with Kevviles' own. "My honor shall be defended. No skeleton is going to destroy me...." He said, growling fiercely, a beam of energy streaking at Nightmare with crazy force....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:00 am

Nightmare was hit with such force, that it caused him to bowl over onto the ground. Hitting it hard. He lay there for a couple of moments, skeletons however, still intact and upon his body...but how?

Silence filled the air, until Nightmare spoke with his eerie voice once more. "So you really think that would hurt me? Creature of the dark, some pathetic stored up energy, unless you haven't notice Kevvile. I am the dark energy within the world."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Kevvile bared his fangs, indeed knowing that the blow he had delivered would not finish this.He had hjoped on it, but not counted on it. "I know what you are." Kevvile said, fury etched into his bold voice. "But you can be whatever you want...but I am a part of Kevv....and that gives me much power...." He said to Nightmare, then went to draw on the inner power of Kevv himself. But it did not come to him. Someone was keeping it back, but not from outside the body. "What the.....come on..." He tried, but he could not gain that power he would really need....... Worry shone in his eyes, against his will, he knew he needed that power......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:21 am

Nightmare chuckled as he watched Kevvile fail to gain power. "Think about it, did you honestly believe you could still gain power from Kevv?" Sitting back on his haunches, Nightmare began to gather in his own power...to show Kevvile what true power really was. He sat there storing energy, light energy around him swirled into different shapes then dissappeared into his bones.

Last edited by Monty on Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:56 am

Kevvile snorted, trying to get that enery....it was all he needed. But Kevv himself seemed to be blocking it.....he tried and tried to gain, but all he got was nothng......"No.....come on, I cannot win without it....." But it never came. Even as that energy came to Nightmare he tried...but got nothing..... "Ahh....nooo....." He had to do something....but what.....how would he survive this....he needed time...he turned, and his black form began to dash amoungst the trees, trying to give him enough time to get the power.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:08 am

Nightmare could only smile as he saw his enemy dash behind the blackened trees. However, he didn't make any attempt to follow in a rush. Simply, he began to walk forwards, following the tracks that Kevvile had left. He sniffed the air and let out a low, warning growl. "You can't run forever, Kevvile. And you cannot hide either, not from me..." In the darkness, Nightmare had lost sight of his foe, but that didn't scare him. Although he was the 'living dead' of the underworld. He could still sniff him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Kevvile chuckled. "Aaah, we shall see Nightmare, we shall see." He said, seeming to vanish amoungst the shadows....indeed a good tactic Kevvile had. He blended to the night very well. But Kevviles' worry was still prominent. 'Come on....I need the power..... Kevv why wont yo give it to me, why..........' Kevvile sighed......what was the point in fighting someone he knew he could not win against, and help was refused, from his own body? But Kevvile couldnt just give in...he had pride! What dragon just bows his head and says "I Give?" Not Kevvile! But that meant he had to win a different way......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Nightmare closed his eyes tightly, and lowered his head slightly. He murmered a few words...words of an extinct language. Words thatno-one in the living world knew. But then again, he wasn't living. As he spoke the words, his body seemed to vanish from the scene of the forest. Completely gone. Just gone. Where was he? Only Niightmare knew...but he was still in the forest, waiting for the right moment. Waiiting to use the power of the forbidden land he knew so well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Kevvile wathced him go. "Aww, darnit...." He said, that making things alot harder for him indeed. He frowned, knowing he would have to wing this one. He had to win with his brain, not his brawn this time.... Kevvile knew that might be difficult. For he was used to using overwhelming power...but that was not an option here. He spread his shadows around, trying t find Nightmare, before Nightmare found him. He knew if he was taken by surprise, it could be the end......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:14 am

Nightmare, still 'invisible, falpped his dead wings and he landed directly behindKevvile. The power from the forbidden and forgotten land he had used made him have no scent, no sound and no vision from other creatures. Only when the time was right would he undo the curse and attack. And that was now.

Speaking a few words from the language that had not been heard outloud for millions of years, his body came into veiw again, silently. Staying behind Kevvile, he leapt back on his haunches, only to lunge forwards. His teeth bared and claws stretched out. He landed on Kevvile, his jaw locked around Kevvile's neck. However, not biting, merely holding. Using his mind, Nightmare spoke to Kevvile. "Any last requests, dragon?"

'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Kevvile was stalking, looking for his opponent. But he froze when he was jumped on. How did that dragon do that? He saw nothing, felt no energy at all. Yet there he was, in a position to snap KEvviles' neck. And Kevvile knew his tricks for getting out of that would not work with thi one. He tried once more to get the energy from Kevv.....if he could have that, he would win he knew. But Kevv stilll did not give. Kevvile frowned, then his eyes widened, as the oddest feeling crept through Kevviles' veins and muscles....

Fear. Kevvile had never felt such a feeling.....it made his heart race, made him feel chill even though he was quite hot. His claws gripped the ground, and sweat came off his body. But Kevvile even knew when there was nothing that could be done. He was some of Kevv after all. Kevv knew when he was outclassed...though that was highly rare.....thus, Kevviles' gaze became downcast, his expression somber, as he prepared himself for what he knew would happen to him

He lowered his head a little, the orange light in his eyes seemed to die a little. A single tear rolled from his eye, the very small portion of him allowing such exposing itself. "What is there to say? I guess my time is over.....it happens to everyone. Just....make it quick eh?" He asked, voice still surprisingly straight and true, but his tone was different. No malice and hatred laid in it. It was a pure tone, straight and true.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Nightmare grunted slightly, before coming to his conclusion. He opened his great jaws and released Kevvile. Suddenly, all of his senses came back and he could be heard, smelt, seen, everything. Only because he had reversed the hidden underworlds power. "Kevvile," nightmare begun, no sympathy in his voice. But he would not kill a creature in sorrow. His dead claws latched onto the dragon infront of him and spun him around, until he was looking him directly in the face. "Kevvile, leave Kevv. Leave him and get your own life. If not, I will be forced to kill you. It's not everyday I give second chances to people, so don't screw it up. Kevvile, leave Kevv and Sandy in peace. And never, trouble them again."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Kevvile stared down Nightmare, knowing he was being different now. But what could Kevvile do? If he separated from Kevv, what would become of him? He was a dark Entity, alot could happen with one such as him...but....he did not desire death. He knew when he was gone from Kevv he would be little moe than a spirit, almost powerless, with no body to call his own....for he was a being entombed in this body, in Kevv.........If he was out.......well, there would be little left of him. But he could still live.

Kevvile sighed. "Fine....." He said, then began........Kevv suddenly appeared, him staggering, then falling nearby. Kevvile still stood there. But his form was beginning to fade very slowly, himbecoming transclucent, his power plummeting extremely fast. "There.....Im out now......" He said, standing there......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Nightmare nodded slowly, before turning his body to fave Sandy who still lay upon the floor. Still in her nightmare. The dragon was just about to go when he looked back at Kevvile. "Oh, and if you dare to trouble them anymore. I shall be back." With that, he swished his tail, flapped his wings and became airbound in seconds. He hovered above Sandy, before letting out one final, ear-piercing, almighty roar. He then suddenly, dissappeared in aglittery red puff of smoke. Only for the smoke to then dissappear also.

The forest around them turned back to normal, to daytime. As if Nightmare had never actually been here...But as soon as Nightmare dissappeared, Sandy seemed to screem out, still in her nightmare. But it seemed to get worse. She kicked out with her legs and punched the air with her fist.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Kevvile watched Nightmare go.......there was nothing he could do now. The damage was done. Kevvile would like never bother anyone again, for he would eventually disappear to all but a wisp of himself. His power now was almost nonexistant, no energy in his spiritual form. KEvvile looked at Sandy, then at Kevv, knowing Kevv had taken some serious damage in his brain after Kevvile exited him. Kevvile frowned and sighed.....figuring his last moments of having a thesible body should be spent in a good way. He nudged Sandy gently. "Come on....awaken, Its over....you need to help another now..." He said softly......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next