Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:29 am

Kevvx snarled, a feral grin on his face, the enrgy glowing bright around him. It was a huge white aura, the temperature of it growing to a searing heat, KEvvx gathering more and more. He would finish them all with one blow, it would be fast and painless.....as he gathered it all, he thought about Sandy......about how probably after this things would likely be completely ruinous.....the pain in Kevvs' heart and mind reached a hard point indeed, the next moment he felt a barrier snap in his mind, and the confines which his dark half rested in bursted forth. Kevv nor Kevvx tried to fight it, Kevv too sad, Kevvx too immersed in the energy absorption...... more black lines began forming on Kevvx, making odd patters across his scales.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

Female Loveliness : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Sandy involved herself in the war, using her power to heal, she helped dragons and the like on her side. Making sure that they were okay and well. She suddenly turned around in fright to see Kevvx turning black. That had never happened before...that wasn't meant to happen. She flapped her wings and flew onto a nearby rock, taking herself from the war. She stood a few metres from where Kevvx stood. "Kevv?" She asked, getting quite worried.

Back to top Go down
https://dragonscove.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Kevvx snarled, and Kevvs' guard instantly disappeared. They were by far worried now.....they had never seen him so quiet, and he had never turned black before. Kevvx was ready though......he had enough power to wipe the field clear now. Kevvx roared, tilting his head back.... "CLEAR OUT!!" He shouted, and his people all disappeared. A force field appeared around the slayers, them now like fish in a fishbowl. Kevvx was black and silver now, seeming to change his form once more...the silver was turning orange, and he was becoming more dragonlike again, as shadows began to surround him. "The light of day is not for you all......" Kevvile said, the dark side of Kevv now out of its prison in Kevvs' mind......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Sandy turned to her half of the army, "stand back." She ordered, not knowing what Kevvx was about to do. Was it Kevvx? Afterall, Kevvx had never turned black before. The army obayed and stopped attacking, watching as the force-field surronuded the enemy. "Kevv," Sandy pleaded. "What are you doing? Kevv...can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Kevvile did not answert Sandy. He shrieked to the sky, it a horrible sound, his body huge. His underbelly was a bright orange, his body black, with streaks of orange through it. The Sheer darkness was far too easy to feel, and powerful...the despair of Kevv could also be sensed through it, it noticeable as to just how hard he took being away from her, how mush messing up had actually affected him......The force field blackened, and shrieks were heard inside, then.....a deathly silence. The darkness faded. The slayers were all but mere skeletons now. "Hehehe......" Kevvile cackled, Stalking toward the skeletons, them not at all moving.......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Sandy blinked, staring at the enemy army. There were maany gaspes from her side of the army as they looked towards the skeletons... "What have you done?" Sandy called out, turning to Kevvx. Well, sh ethought it was Kevvx...but indeed it was Kevvile. "You could have atleast given the chance to reatreat!" She called, flying toward the brown and orange new dragon and landed next to him. A tear filled her eye. If they had retreated, then they wouldn't have to die. "WHY?" Sandy yelled out with total fury towards the beast before her. This was not the Kevv she knew.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Kevvile saw her coming. He laughed viciously, and a hand made of shadow came forth from the ground. It was huge, and it backhanded Sandy away from him, Kevvile seeming to almost not recognize her. He stepped toward her, his eyes holdingt none of the love or softness in them he usually had for Sandy. "Foolish female...coming at me, your lucky I dont swallow you whole." He said. Kevvs' people stood, aghast at the transformation Kevv had taken. Why was it so? Why did this monster suddenly reveal itself? IT seemed to know none of them, and be intent on destroying them too......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Sandy was pushed back with the black hand that suddenly appeared from the ground. She was shocked. Deaply shocked. She flapped her wings and flew over it, landing infront of Kevvile. "Kevv?" She asked, staring face-to-face with the monster, seeing nothing but darkness inside that beast. Her eyes glistened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Kevvile growled voaciously. His jaws opened, and he snapped....but his jaws did not reach Sandy. Something inside held him back.......His eyes flashed, from Orange, to Sky Blue..... Kevv was fighting for control.....Kevv latched to Sandys' mind. ~S-s-sandy...this is notme, dont assume anything.....he escaped my mind......he used my....my sadness and despair to get him out......I can't....I cant...~ KEvv was trying to finish the statement, but his control over Kevvile was faint, and it was fading too......He hoped she knew what to do.......he felt terrible indeed, knowing this was likely going to end everything......he hoped she killed him in a way......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Sandy heard Kevv's voice in her mind, completely shocked by this. She looked at the necklase upon her neck, then look at the one Kevvile wore. There was only one thing she could do that would inflict total pain...upon the beast...upon Kevv...and herself. As quick as a flash, before Kevvile could react. She stretched out her paw, and simply grabbed hold of Kevv's other half of her necklase. Her whole body was filled with total pain as both of them began to glow. She had to let go, she fell to floor as she did so.

The whole battle-field was filled with roars of pain from Sandy, as it took over her body. She twisted and turned, trying to rid herself of the pain. However, not succeeding.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:57 pm

As soon as she made contact Kevvile shrieked. He walked backward a few steps, his body seeming to ignite into silver flame. He was being purified, Kevv emerged once again after a short time......he was in his Dragon form now. He stopped shrieking, and stood there, a high tolerance for pain indeed. But it was also because he felt he deserved it. He would take it and not utter a single whimper...though tears streamed from his eyes. He watched Sandy, trying to cast, but now his magic was not working at all..... he remained upright, though you could see the utter torment and sadness in his eyes......Kevv was falling to depression it seemed.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Sandy opened one of her eyes through the sheering pain, seeing Kevv was back, she forced a smile. But the pain took over and she yelped, turning over and her wings stretched out. She remembered of the curse of the prophecy. When one touches the other half's jewel. The power within will be targetted, whilest the true being is released. Therefore, most of pain was targetteed on Sandy since she was the dragon whom had touched the necklase in the first place. She let out one final roar, before lying still upon the ground, not moving.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:09 pm

Kevv looked down at her. He saw her fall still, and he threw his head back, a mounful roar coming from him for a few seconds. "Ill not have this....." He said, then closed his eyes. A whisper came from his maw, and the spell began. It was full of life and light energy.....and it was very powerful indeed...... Kevv made a guttural noise, and he then finished the spell. He went againt the prophecy itself almost, to not see her in pain.......He cut his own life force in half, his strengt went down the same amount, to refill her and take the pain. Kevv remained standing, though he felt extremely weak now, not much left to sustain him....but one will go to crazy extents for the one he loves......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:21 am

Sandy's body was suddenly filled with energy, and all the pain went away. Afrter a few seconds, she stood up and looked around. The whole two armies watching them. But then, she suddenly remembered Kevv..."KEVV!" She called, rushing towards him. "Let me help," she whsipered. Closing her eyes as she began to heal him. If he was going against the prophecy, then they were not one anymore. Slowly, Sandy's body began to glow the same colour as her necklace. After a few mintues, she stopped glowing, and turned to look at Kevv.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:34 am

Kevv saw Sandy stand up, and he smiled. He luckily did not betray the prophecy at all, no, he had used pure life to heal her. He was an amazing being indeed, Kevv was. He felt her trying to heal him, but really he had no injury. He was just very tired indeed, his energy almost completely depleted now, that harsh attack of his, combined with the healing of her....took its toll definently. Yet he still had one more spell to cast. Kevv looked at the skeletons, his magic beginning yet again....he was going to bring all of them back...they did not all need to die like that....... "I...Im very glad you're okay Sandy...." Kevv said, straining to keep his spell going now......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Sandy nodded, then looking at the skeletons. "Leave them, do not bring them back." She began, "if anyone could controll life and death then it would make them a true monster." She finished, not taking her eyes from them. Sandy wouldn't love a monster. Not ever. no matter how much it broke her heart...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Kevv chuckled and he shook his head. "No....thats not the case Sandy. A being could have the darkest power in the world, a being could be able to use the worst ability, the ability of Genocide in an instant......Yet its not the powers which one possesses.....Tis the way they are used and the purpose as to why." Kevv said, as usual, his words full of wisdom. Kevv stopped casting to bring them back however. "They will be mourned....they should not have gone like they did." He said softly, staggering a little, feeling ultimately exhausted......
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:10 pm

Sandy nodded, "they shall. They died with honor. They died at the rise of our victory." Still, there was something about Kev. This wasn't the Kevv she knew deap down inside. She couldn't even look at him. Therefore, she didn't notice him staggering. To be honest, she believed he deserved it in a way...but not in another.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Kevv nodded. "Indeed they did........." He said simply. Kevv had changed indeed...he had had to. For when one ecomes a ruler, he or she has to change for his people......which Kevv did......it was hard to get past that wall now, to see the true Kevv within...... Sandy, to Kevv, was the same as he had expected. He was not at all disappointed. But he knew she was with him........ and that just hurt him more. But now it was not darkness that came to him, it was only despair, the feeling of not belonging as well. But Kevv did not leave. He was not going to leave twice..... It had been bad enough the first time.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Sandy turned around and congratulated her army, giving them the 'okay' to leave. Sighing as they did so. For they wanted to see what was going to happen between their ex-leader and their leader. But alas, they left as ordered. Sandy turned and looked away from Kevv, "I can't look at you," she said simply.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Kevv sighed. He leaned against a tree for support before he fell over. "I...I did not think you could. Please know......you should know exactly why I left. I did not leave you for the other female, not at first. I had to go, for..for I met someone I had never expected to find. I met my Father." He said to her. "He....he was the Elder, of a Realm, which.....he took me to. Tis a place where our kind live in peace....... I went there, and met my Mother as well. Then.....after a few days, the...the entire Realm was given to me. I could not leave then. I wanted to Sandy, I wanted you back but...I did not think you would agree with any of what was going on. Plus I could not find you to begin with, and I did not think you truly felt love for me......therefore I decided it would be best to....to leave you alone....yes sometimes even my own mind works stupidly but.....I sort of met the other female I had along the way. I didn't know...I...I just.......agh...stupidity......" Kevv said softly, finding it a little tough to think at the time.....
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:45 pm

"Well, Kevv." Sandy began, not watching as Kevv tumbled. "For you to just leave me like that...without even a word of goodbye..." She trailed off, finally looking him in the eye. Did she love him? After everything that had happened...did she still love him? But the monster within...cold she love a monster? A monster that could come out at any moment...a monster that can kill thousands of people...just like that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Kevvs' pupils were larger than normal. He looked right back at Sandy, truth etched into every line of his face. "I tried to say goodby but...my....my heart could not take getting face to face with you, and telling you I had to go. I dont know if you know how hard it is to do that...but....I could not do it. Im strong as ever on the outside Sandy but...my inner strength wanes." He told her simply, doubting she could understand...but explaining it best he could. "That monster..Kevvile......He appeared, for my mind could not keep him back ,not with what I was feelign.....it was the second time he has ever emerged. He wont come out again.....not for a very long time hopefully.......he feeds on my own despair, tis why he came....." Kevv told her, sliding down the tree a little.
Back to top Go down
Monty
Admin
Monty

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:57 am

]Sandy sighed, looking at Kevv. "Could you love someone who had a murderous monster insisde them?" She asked. Wanting to know the truth, the truth of whether she could actually love Kevv again. For at the moment, he justr sounded like one of the pleading dragons, the pleading dragons whom she had left in the past. So why was he different? He hadn't done anything for her, she felt like her could could explode. Explode with so many of the same questions....all the same questions about Kevv.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:02 am

Kevv sighed. "I....it depended on what that beasts' true intent was. Dont judge me for a being that lies dormant through almost everything. Someday he will meet his defeat. But rarely is he seen. I could love someone who has such a monster, but.....at the same time I would be cautious, and learn how to counter that beast." He said to her. "I can't force you to stay with me, nor will I try. But Im not going to be the one who walks off this time." Kevv told her, standing straight now, and his face hardening a little. He would plead or pine for no being......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)   A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Lost Find (One Time Special With Kevv and Sandy)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next