Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:39 pm

(ok cya Cold)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:00 pm

"Well we can't just stand around here...it is either hide, run or kill..." Athena stated before walking to the rocks and pushing the over. She curled herself into a ball, trying to get as small as possible before lifting rocks onto her body with her tail. When she was mostly hidden she blew into the rocks and made ice fill the cracks to make an ice and rock barrier around herself.

Derrick watched her do what she did to hide from the mob of men, "Smart..." he commented on how she built the structure. But from inside that barrier her wounds continued bleeding and she could only whimper in pain to not be heard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:41 am

Mystic Flame, Violet and Blossom watched Athena make a scalpture around herself they were really amazed and then they ran towards the rocks and curled up as small as they could and hid Blossom let out a yell "Derrick and Michi come on hide."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:58 am

"We are human...its not like they are going to kill us and sell our dead bodies, if they do they'd prboally be cannibals...besides they know us. We LIVE in that village," Derrcik prosted with a sigh and leaned against a tree. He could hear the thunder of footsteps run through the earth, so strong the vibrations were sent through the trees. Michi's metallic blue eyes looked at the dragons then back at the mob of villagers, "If you want to hide you better do it now...they are coming!" she warned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:02 pm

Mystic Flame,Blossom and Violet ducked behind the rock and listened for the footsteps to get there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 am

"Hey! You two! Have you seen anything odd around here?" one of the villagers asked the two while pointing a finger at them. Derrick chuckled, "Other then you? No..." insulting the one who asked.

The one who did asked gave a growl, "This is no time to fool around boy! But thanks for answering..." with that the mob of villagers disappeared in search of the fallen winter dragon. Not knowing there were more then just one dragon in this area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 am

Blossom listened to the villager until she heard the foot steps going away she peeked over the rock to see only Derrick and Michi were there so she crept out of the rock and walked over to her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:45 am

Michi looked to the candy dragon which was awfully cute, "Were are the others?" she soon asked no realizing how warm it had become. "You all can come out now! They all left!" Derrick soon shouted out to the other two which were still hiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:53 am

Mystic Flame and Violet came out of their hiding place. Blossom smiled as she saw how Michi was looking at her. Mystic Flame asked "where is Athena?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 am

"Uhh... she still isn't out" Michi said taking her gaze from the candy dragon and unto the rocks that the dragon burried herself in. Slowly she began rolling them away and hurling them off to reveal the winter dragon frozen in a sphere of her own ice. "She looks asleep..." Derrick commented and soon tapped his fist on the ice but it did nothing. But when Michi put her hand to the ice the winter dragon's eyes shot open. The girl dressed as a boy then seemed to jump back at the sudden motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 am

MYstic Flame watched as Michi touched the ice and jumped back. Blossom grabbed her nest and flew back up to the fork her nest was built on. She flew into the air to look for more feathers, bracken and ferns to put back into the nest. Violet watched as the candy dragon flew around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:11 am

"I Never knew it had wings..." Derrick said watching it hover around, but he soon turned around as he heard the shattering of a million pieces of ice. He seemed to leap back for safety while Michi just stood and got hit by the sharp pieces, she winced before falling down at the pressure. Athena soon spreaded her wings out and looked around the area, now seeing the pretend boy on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 am

Violet screamed "Michi!" Mystic Flame watched as Blossom hovered above them. Blossom scanned the area for anything to make her nest warm again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:33 am

Michi had collasped onto the ground ground but she just gave out a fake smile and said in a masculine voice, "I am okay...". Her hand wrapped around one of the sharp pieces of ice that pierced into her shoulder, blood leeked off it. The wound was right next to her neck...and it was lucky it hadn't strucked their. "Liar!" Derrick said to her, as Athena came to see what all the trouble was about and try to help Derrick glared at it and gave it a second opinion. "Stay back! you have already caused enough trouble!" the boy shouted to the dragon. With a sigh the dragon walked a few steps away as she watched the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 am

Violet sighed and said "thank heavens." Mystic Flame walked over to Athena and said "I like you Athena. You are really good dragon I would love to be your friend." Violet rolled her eyes. Blossom let a small laugh out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 am

Michi soon got up but painfully. She then pulled out the rest of the glass like ice that was pierced into her flesh before fullying recovering, it stung and hurted like hell as she moved a particular motion but she didn't give a sign of her pain. Athena's head turned to Mystic Flame and nodded, "You judge me in so little time though...it is not always best to trust someone you have only known for a few moments..."the dragon said wisely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:49 am

Mystic Flame smiled and said "true Athena."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 am

Athena nodded and turned her eyes to the group.

((What now?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:00 am

(don't know Cold)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 am

(( I know!))

"So why is this summer snowing?" Michi asked Athena while clutchiong her wounded arm.
The winter dragon gave a sigh while drooping her head, "because I am here...I know I am unwanted but I am looking for a certain thing..." the icy dragon replied in her cold, wise and mysterious sounding voice.
"And what is that?" Derrick soon asked as if sarcastically, trying to offend Athena so she would leave.
"The dragon crystal heart..." Athena replied instanlly, she proved it was true for she did not need to think about it.

"Huh?!" Michi asked as she seeemed to jump.
"It belonged to my ancestors, they had it for years and now is the time I need it. For if it falls in the hands of evil chaos and mayham would stir up... but it soon disappeared somewhere in my blood line, somehow it was taken...stolen!" the winter dragon informed the others, "I have been searching from country to country and island to island but I feel its presence on this islande then any other...".
"So if we help you find it...will you leave?" Derrick hissed.
"Yes"
"Then lets get to it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:25 am

Violet hissed under breath at Derrick. MYstic Flame and Blossom whispered "Vi calm down." Mystic Flame said to Athena "We will help you look as well.The cold doesn't bother me." Violet stopped hissing and said "I don't mind the cold either Athena." Blossom just looked around like she was still looking for warm things for her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 am

"WELL IT BOTHERS ME!" Derrick hissed, Athena was about to open her mouth to speak but he snatched up her tail and yelled out. "Come on! Let's get going!" with that he practically dragged the winter dragon on her back to a place neither he or she knew where the location was.

"Der-!" Michi yelled whike extending a hand to stop them but it was kind of already too late. A sweatdrop of frustation, confusion and embarrasment ran down her head as she practically froze.

"Do you even know where you are going?! Idiot!" Athena cursed while her delcate glittery body was begind dragged among the earth. With that Derrick dropped the dragon and looked back to the others then the dragon he was pulling along like a toy ducky. "So where excatly is this bibbty bob?!" he asked while the dragon now got up, "If legend is correct it is in an ancient cave to the place the sun smiles among in the morning..."

"Huh?!" Derrick asked, with his own sweatdrop of puzzlement leaking down his head.

"To the east, you bum!" Michi said while practically kicking her brother as if she was now the older one.

"Ow...did you go into red mode for a second there?" he asked as rubbed the place she kicked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)   A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A frozen Summer...(Emradia and Cold)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2