Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am

"Don't want to get off! Never want to get off!" Cat cried as a loud of fish rain down out of nowhere and clanked down on poor poor innocent Cricket. "I was trying to be positive, oh thanks!" Derrick mumbled to Crystal as he continued walking. Athena seemed to walk ahead of the group and Crystal flew infront of the group. Michi continued walking with a sigh, "You mean breakfast?" she corrected him as her metallic blue eyes shone in the dim light.

((Lol there can be meat eating giantic centipedes coming from the sides... XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 am

(Lawl, Sure. XD)
Crystal's incredible eyes sight glinted slightly, glancing around, twisting his neck around to face the group and grinning sheepishly. All of a suddenly, Crystal was thrown forwards, plummeting towards the ground and landing harshly upon the ground. A giant Centipede was laying across his back, it's long and sharp teeth dripped with Saliva, it quickly began to tears at Crystal's wings.
Cricket blinked as fish was covered over his body, quickly darting forwards with the girl on his leg, with himself slippery, he slipped forwards. Unable to save Crystal, another Centipede surged forwards, curling over him and Cat while dripping saliva over Cricket's back and Cat's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:35 am

"What the heck! Are you alright?" Michi said trying to helping Crystal but a centipede shot from the cave wall's and knocked her onto her face, on the ground. It dug into her flesh painfully. "Get off her!" Derrick said kicking the centipede of his sister, accidently saying 'her' in his sentence. Athena growled and soon blew a huge glob full of ice at the centipede on crystal.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A BUG! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!" the girl squeal and more fish rained down. Making the three...herself, Cricket and the centipede be rained upo with fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am

Cricket gave quick moan as the large insect stuck it’s large fangs out. Saliva dripping eagerly from it’s so called ‘lips’. Cricket slit his eyes upon the girl as she made it rain more fish upon them. A fish flopped upon his head, flailing around helplessly upon his head, Cricket gave a quick screech as the insect began to act from shock of the fish. Suddenly sinking it’s fangs into his back, deeply, but not deep enough to kill him.
The Centipede upon Crystal’s back gave a quick yelp before being knocked by the blob of ice. Getting splattered against the wall as green slime were smeared upon the rugged brown rubble of rocks. Asoleado gave a snarl, raising it’s top lip at the two lasting Centipede’s that remained. Giving a tainted roar to attempt to scare them. The Centipede just knocked off by Derrick slowly slithered towards the scaled beast. The Centipede upon Cricket’s back applied the same type of combat against Asoleado. His bright eyes slit while a growl escaped his lips, rearing his head up into the air and roaring. Then swinging his head back and wrenching it open, flames burst from Asoleado’s mouth, thrashing against the two Centipedes. The two quickly gave a yelp of pain, flailing around upon the ground before they were withered into a pile of ash. Asoleado snorted, the wind from the noise caused the two pile of ashes flutter into the skies. Never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:11 am

Although the centipedes were dead...alive fish still jumped on Cricket's head and body as she squealed. Her squezeed tight eyes soon opened. "Are they gone?" she asked while her voice was more calm. She looked up at Cricket happily without even thinking that her annoyingness might bring him to the point when he would just kill her.

"Yea...but that thing that brought us here will probally be coming back soon...we have to continue to move" Derrick said while literallly pulling his sister upby the arm. Her back though leeked with blood and stained her clothes. "I-" Michi said opening her mouth to talk but a cold tail soon wrappedaround her body and placed her on Athena's back. "He's right for once...we have to keep moving..." the cold winter's voice said as the crystaline blue dragon continued walking. "o who are you there?" Michi soon asked to Crystal, his dragon and Cricket. "We might as well know if we will be walking out of this together...," her voice was no longer disguising itself as a man but she spoke in her normal femini soft voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:32 am

Crystal and Cricket sent exchanged looks to each other, blood still scorching from Crickets back as he flailed around helplessly. Crystal sighed, slowly making his way to his feet and trotting over to Cricket, stretching his arm and grabbing Cricket by the scruff. Bringing him to his feet as the girl still clung tightly to his legs. Cricket gave a growl, bending his ears back while his lips vibrated. Sighing heavily, Cricket and Crystal looked at each other. Before nodding slightly, turning to the kids and dragon they quickly both the words at the same time. Asoleado gave a quick snap of his teeth, Crystal growled at Asoleado, causing the reptile to back slightly backwards.
"We are.. Dragon Slayers."
"I'm Cricket."
"And I'm Crystal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:44 am

"Derrick" he replied to the others with a snarl as he walked by Athena's side. "Michi..." the girl then continued as her dragon stroded on, now through the pitch black cave. "It is getting darker..." Athena warned as she blindly walked step by step in the black. "Well duh..." Derrick sighed as he continued but found hmself being headbutted in the back by his sister's dragon. He gave a grumph as he soon got up and walked feeling his way through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 am

”Well, Na-Duh.” Cricket slouched, saying it in the most stupid voice he could think of, his tongue hanging out stupidly. Crystal gave a quick snort, from the coldness of the cave, white fluttered from his nose. Crystal gave a tainted look at Cricket’s back, a anger mark appearing upon his forehead as he slapped Cricket on the back of the neck. Cricket suddenly straightened and gave a twisted glare at Crystal. Crystal ignored him maturely, his wings fluttering above his head while the purple boned feathers shone. Before he rocketed into the air, glaring in front of him as his normal pupils suddenly decreased in size as they seemed like the slits of a cat. Staring as he saw what was in front of them, with his vision like a bird. Crystal’s violet eyes shone brightly as he dived into the darkness. Absorbed by the black, Cricket stretched his neck out further, blinking constantly. A figure suddenly swooped at Cricket, aiming for his head, Cricket gave a squeak as the figure just stopped in front of his face.
Crystal.
Crystal gave a wicked chuckle, Cricket crossed his arms stubbornly. “Oh, lighten up.” Chuckled Crystal, nodding his head, “It’s clear.”
“Last time you said that a Centipede attacked you.” Cricket replied, slitting his already narrowed eyes.
“Well, with how many legs they have, they can crawl up to you extremely fast.” Crystal nodded to himself. Cricket gave a quick shiver, his neck slouching forwards while giving off a twitch.
“Don’t remind me how many dawn legs they have.” He snorted, trotting forwards while dragging the girl upon his leg. Holding his Sword of Shamballa forwards, light erupting from it like fireworks. The cave suddenly lit up, but was still dark a distance away. Cricket raised his brow at the sword, blinking as he stared intensely at it. “What’s wrong now?” Crystal groaned.
“She isn’t feeling the same as—BEFORE!” Cricket was suddenly throw forwards, the sword seemed to have a mind of its own. Suddenly swinging around wildly in the air, Cricket struggled to hold onto its power. Clutching his eyes while tugging backwards. The sword suddenly gave in, collapsing forwards as Cricket panted heavily. Sweat dripping from his face. “It’s OK. She just was shocked… Something must be shocking her.”
“The Monster?” Crystal said, slightly gulping.
“Yep, and it is close too.” Cricket nodded, all three of them suddenly turned behind them. Glancing into the darkness behind them as the echo of a tainted roar stretched through.
“I’m not sticking around for it!” Sputtered Cricket, dashing forwards.
“Lets go, we don’t wanna be its next meal Kiddies.” Crystal nodded, giving the kids a push upon the back while trying to force them forwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:15 am

"Oh for goodness sake..." Athena hissed before running of with Michi on his back, "Don't leave meagain!" Derrick cried out as he ran after the others but stumbled over a rock and fell on his face with a big, "OMFG!". Athena growled before coming to a halt and wrapping her tail around Derrick's leg./ Pulling him along the rocky ground painfully. The guy cursed as his body was being dragged among the earth. "Let me go!" he soon shouted and the winter dragon didn't hestiate. She dropped him immedtiaedly and he soon fell back to the ground. He got onto his feet with a sigh and continued walking, following behind the others with a growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:24 pm

(Please try not to use Chatspeak in the Role Play Very Happy)

Cricket continued bounding forwards in front of the group. With Crystal trailing slightly behind him, fluttering his wings in the air as he glanced behind him. Watching Derrick walk along, giving a snort, that boy would be gobbled up he keeps on walking like /that/. Crystal threw his head backwards, swooping underside down as he suddenly twirled backwards, allowing his arms to grasp a clear hold of Derrick’s shoulders if he liked it or not. Crystal flew through the ait again, with Derrick dangling in his grasp. “Keep up your speed Rider or you’ll be killed not by the monster but by the other creatures that must be lurking around here.”
Crystal fluttered near the top of the group, behind Cricket before placing him behind Cricket. Cricket turned his neck behind him, giving a snort before continuing to drag cat along, “Centipede’s.. Too many damn legs..” He snapped to himself, slightly picking up the pace as clicks echoed behind the group. Crystal glanced at Cricket, flying towards the roof of the cave incase Derrick was a stubborn as he sounded and attempted to attack him. Cricket continued to wave his legendary sword in front of him. Light continuing to burst from it as clicks suddenly echoed loudly behind them. There was a loud roar, Crystal swooped backwards again, suddenly freezing in mid-air as saliva was poured upon his shoulder. The glaring look of the monster that had caught them before stared down at him with menacing eyes. His head banged against the top of the roof of the cave. “RUN!” Screeched Cricket, bolting forwards deep into the cave. Crystal was still frozen, standing there in the air looking at the menacing creature as it gave off a tainted smell. Asoleado gave a roar; “Crystal!”
Crystal didn’t budge from his position.
Asoleado gave a snort of discomfort, quickly lunging forwards and wrenching his jaws over Crystal’s shirt. Suddenly sinking Crystal backwards as the monster attempted to crunch down upon the soft and cushy human worm. Asoleado hung Crystal from his jaws, flipping him into the air as Crystal flopped upon the dragon’s back. Beginning to flail around from shock on the sudden appearance of the Unterbrecher. Asoleado bounded his way forwards, the sun dragon suddenly used his tail to scoop up Michi and Derrick as the dragon snorted at the dragon. Forming it to move quickly, it continued bounding forwards as Cricket was a small distance away from them. Asoleado continued bolting forwards, the Unterbrecher gave a snort, white smearing away from its nose as more saliva dripped from its mouth. Suddenly charging forwards.
“Attempt to confuse it! These Creatures are stupid!” Shouted Cricket from the front of the group, screeching to a stop and staring behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:31 am

Ooc: Lol sorry, I didn't mean it to be chatspeak. I was trying to make it like a sound affect... the sound when you get hit and air bursts out of your lungs. I was aiming for something like 'OMGFH!' or you know... XD

Bic: "Ah!!! let go of me! ya rapist!" Derrick seemed to scream, some time after Crystal grabbed him. "How does that work?" Michi chuckled, meaning that the fact he was a guy and the one which was holding him was also one. Either of them couldn't rap the other even if they wanted too, his dull eyes soon caught the Unterbrecher and he soon changed his mind. Relieved that he was swept up by the sun dragon, Athena growled and looked to its small slitted eyes that sent a million messages to the ones it was standing infront of. 'Get out!, this my property!, me hungry!, me eat you, me angry, me sad, me alone, me unwanted, me ugly, me sorry...me unloved', The monsters eyes showed everything, but even the smart wise dragon which managed to see it all couldn't even cry or feel pity for the creature. Athena was too cold to, instead she continued her growling as it roared and ran towards the group. Its every single vine reaching for a different captive but as it raced to the crystaline blue dragon and extended it's vines towards it, the dragon seemed to burst....it seemed to explode. Shattered ice escaped and flung everywhere while a strong beam of white cold fire ran at the monster's head like a bullet. The monster yelped in pain, as it shook its head trying to grab back its sight. But when all the ice and snow had fallen of his face his eyes were left in a light icy blue, it seemed that he was now blind...other then that the hard shell like material skin on his face had seemed to go lighter, by being burnt by that white fire.

"Athena!" Michi seemed to yell as the dragon seemed to self destruct, the girl though was swept up by the sun dragon. The crystaline dragon soon lay in the rocky cave ground in a cloud of white icy mist, her body seemed to shiver as she weakily got up while shaking. It took a big burst of strength to do such a thing like that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:22 am

Asoleado used his tail to swing Derrick and Michi forwards, with Crystal still on his back, the scaly reptile bolted back. Seeing the dragon weak and injured, he suddenly threw his scaly body in front of the female, the monster growled. It's vines lashing from its side as it attempted to grab the dragon, flames erupted from the dragons mouth as the vines shriveled in front of his face. Giving a howl in pain, the Unterbrecher gave a snarl, showing it's teeth as the male dragon protected the female one.
"GARRRROOOO!" Asoleado roared through bare teeth, grabbing the dragon by the tail and heavily dragging her body towards the group.
Cricket gave a snort, holding his sword into the air, the white light around it quickly increased. The sword suddenly swung towards the Unterbrecher, slightly piercing through its skin-like substance. The sword swooped and returned to Cricket's hand, the monster howled once again in pain. Wincing all the while as the group got further away from it.
"Hiiirrr.." It growled, suddenly lifting up it's monstrous head and howling into the cave. In the darkness behind them, ten yellow eyes glowed. The Unterbrecher retreated slightly, the ten eyes advanced. Suddenly, two creatures emerged from the darkness. Each with five bulging eyes in a row. Teeth were facing forwards, they looked like fat, big, mutated lizards. Their blue scaly skin shimmered, both wrenching open their mouths and giving off a terrible roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:36 am

Cat soon bounced up, she wrapped her body around Cricket's head as she screamed. "AH! TWO MONSTER LIZZIES!" the girl squealed in fright as she kicked at the poor hostage of hers and squeezed him tight. Although Michi didn't feel his pain, she chuckled before getting up and continuing to run, "I think she likes you..."

Athena gave a soft sigh as she was being dragged among the rocky cave ground, she out of the rest of the group was the most vulernable to the two running lizards. Her head soon turned over her shoulder as she was being dragged, "Thanks for helping- saving me..." she commented as she was dragged.

Derrick laughed as he continued laughing, "The slayer's got a girl friend!" he sung out before turning his head over his shoulder, one of the lizards roared and gave a giant leap forward. "SHIT!" he suddenly roared out, instanlly becoming serious once again as he ran for his dear life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Cricket gave a snort at Derrick, now not really caring if the boy was gobbled up the mutated lizards or not. The bulging yellow eyes slit, one of the monsters lunged at Derrick, missing, yet swinging its tail around and grabbing the boy instead. "This..is..my..cavee.." It roared through bare teeth, saliva dripping upon Derrick eagerly while licking its long and erupted lips.
Asoleado continued dragging the dragon along, the sun dragon scales shone brightly, the remaining monster lunged at the female dragon. Asoleado growled, suddenly leaping into the air as the two collided, the sound of crunching and snapping filled the area as in mid-air the two sunk their fangs into each other. The sun dragon swung his head back and roared, wrenching open his mouth as flame erupted from it, the lizard hissed in pain. Falling to the ground as flames still itched around its mutated face, the flame died down eventually. The monster still stood there, growling intense while sinking its claws into the undergrowth beneath them. Asoleado winced slightly, retreating to the ground as more flames shot out of its mouth.
Crystal gave a small moan on top of the dragons back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:29 am

"It's not like I had a choice to come into....'your place'" Derrick growled as he danced ans struggled in the monster's grip. He soon managed to kick it right in the stomache, it screeched in pain then dug it's fangs deep into Derrick's back. The boy gave a groan of pain before his head drooped down and the monster smiled as saliva fell over the 19 year old who seemed to have faded from conciousness.

"Derrick!" Michi called out as she watched her brother getting devoured by the lizard like monster. She turned around to run to him but her own dragon's crystalline weak tail blocked her from doing so and pushed her back. Athena's eyes closed shut as the monster leapt for her, thinking it was all over and regretting the attack she made. Her scales shimmering in Asoleado's light or the fire he made anyway, the winter dragon suddenly held the ground with her feet. Signalling that she was strong enough to run or atleast fly on her own, not needing to get dragged but before she did so the sun dragon would have to let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:50 am

The monster grinned sheepishly as it hung Derrick in its grasp suddenly shaking it head from side to side to attempt to rid the boy from force. "Stupid Kid!" Snorted Cricket, kicking Cat off his foot so he could run as full speed. With the monster's back to him, he could attack full blast, his sword was wrenched in his fingertips grasp, leaping into the air and stabbing it into the monster's back. Hearing a slightly wince, before a small laugh filled the area, the lizard dropped Derrick and glanced thirstily at Cricket as the sword was still stuck in its back. Cricket clutched his teeth together while attempting to wrench the sword out of the monster's back, it gave another evil laugh, its tail flinging out of nowhere and knocking Cricket in the stomach. Blood erupted from his mouth while in the air, slamming his back into the wall of rubble as he heard slight crunches of a few ribs breaking. His body slithered downwards as his butt hit the ground, Cricket's head hung downwards. The sword still deep in the monster's back.
"Help out the others!" Asoleado roared to the winter dragon, slamming his teeth into the monster again while growling. Crystal was still upon the dragon's back, he slipped off while slamming his body into the ground. Asoleado gave a snort, leaping backwards and grabbing Crystal with his talons, not able to attack full on now, he wrenched open his mouth and shot more flames at the beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:23 am

Derrick had dropped onto the cave floor he was still in his unconious(sp?) but he gave out a few groans while stightly moving in his darkness.

Athena gave a grunt as she nodded her head, finally he wasn't just roaring but actually talking. She raced out towards the lizard monster which had Cricket's sword dug into it, she gave out a loud warning roar before thrusting her head forward and attempting to head butt him but at the same time throw him away. Cricket was going to have to leave his sword behind if he was going to take his life behind him, but she didn't know of it's importance to him.

Michi continued to run but while doing so her head turned over her shoulders and she stubbled over a rock carelessly, her body crashed down into the rocky earth. Slowly her body shook as she struggled to get up for most of her enegry had already been stolen from running, she panthed for air as her body slowly started to pulled herself up. Hoping for the best...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:07 am

Cricket's head didn't move as the dragon slammed her body into the lizards blubbery one. The lizard was forced to the ground, the sword of Shamballa flickered out of its back, slamming against the ground while it rolled quickly towards him. Shimmering wildly while shaking near him, the sword seemed to creep itself into his grasp, although, Cricket was still no more. Fainted.
Asoleado gave a quick nod, wrenching open his jaws again and throwing more flames at the creature. The lizard was thrown to the ground, covered in flames while its body was quickly burnt. The lizard once again lifted itself from the ground though, growling while lunging towards him. Asoleado snarled, ready to attack, but before he could move a muscle, the lizard's teeth wrenched around his talons. And brought something away from the scaly beast, opening his mouth, the lizard showed Asoleado the object.
Crystal.
"You Bastard! Give him back!" Snapped Asoleado furiously, watching the grin appear on the lizards face while its five eye waved down lazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 am

Athena's head soon turned over her shoulders as she looked at the lizard monster with a boy in his jaws. She ran towards it and bit her teeth into it's neck while shaking it a bit in her jaws. Her eyes soon turned to Michi, "Get up!" she growled to her rider who lay on the ground but soon managed to pull her whole body up. "Save you're brother would you?" she asked through the monster's flesh. Athena's eyes looked around in worry, the Unterbrecher was catching up! She heard its great big echoing stomps while it let out terrible roars whilst it neared.

Even though Michi heard all Athena's words she frooze, her eyes appeared to be staring blankily at the approaching Unterbrecher's shadow. The girl didn't move a muscle.

"Michi!" Athena yelled as her rider stood seemingly dum founded.

Michi continued to stand still, she was frozen and didn't move at all. Her sliverly blue eyes soon caught sight of a pale ghostly child, that seemed to be slowly prancing out from the shadows. "Ring a rang a rosy, a pocket full, a tissue a tissue-" the ghostly cold yet kid's song rang out of the pale child in white.

"Michi!" Athena yelled again snapping her rider out from the hallunication, the girl shook her head from the thought before running towards Derrick. "Get up!" she kicked at him and yelled at the same time. But he didn't budge, her eyes soon turned back to the Unterbrecher's approaching shadow and the lizard monsters. "I SAID GET UP!" she yelled, "Get up! Get up!" she contiued to kick in him in seemingly tears. He wouldn't get up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:02 am

The lizard howled, letting go of Crystal as the body plummeted into the ground. Asoleado swooped down low, holding out his talons while grabbing the winged-boy in his hands. Gland that he was safe, Asoleado gave a hefty sigh, he twisted his look back on the lizard although. Placing Crystal next to Cricket, Asoleado swooped once again, splitting Athena's and the monster. Twisting his head to the side and shooting more flames at the lizard, it winced while tumbling to the ground and howling. He had to finish this.
Asoleado watched as vines erupted from the Unterbrecher, giving a snort before using his wings to bash the lizard forwards. The vines pierced through the blubbery monster's body as life was sucked out of it's eye. The vine retreated, the dead lizard was just a heap on the ground now. But there was still another lizard remaining.
Crystal's body twitched, watching as Michi attempted to help Derrick, he grabbed the light sword out of Cricket's grasp. "Hold this near him, it might work." Crystal groaned, tossing the sword towards Michi while flopping himself upwards. Staring as the remaining lizard held itself upwards, wrenching its mouth open and roaring while charging at Crystal and Cricket. Crystal flopped himself into the air, weakly flapping his wings.
"Wind of.." Crystal groaned before straightening himself and puffing his head out, while the lizard charged towards him, "DEATH."
Crystal forced his head backwards, while furiously flapping his wings, long sharp lines of purple erupted from the wind. Cutting the lizards flesh to pieces while collapsing himself onto the ground. Using his hands for support while panting heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:44 am

((Doesn't the sword fight anyone who hold onto it?))

Michi catched the sword in her hand, the cool metal feeling ran through her hands and fingers. She hadn't really held a sword before but this one seemed to be somewhat struggling out of her grasp. She held on tight towards it before bending onto her knees and holding it near to Derrick. Derrick soon gave a few gorans before waking up, "About time" Michi smiled before digging the hilt of the sword in the ground. Not wanting to be blown away by the fierce winds Crystal was making. Luckily the blades hit the lizard and not her.

"Shutup" Derrick growled and got up, but while doing so sharp vines wrapped around Michi, it was the Unterbrecher...it had come. Unfortunately the sword was still with her and she couldn't grasp hold of it for her arms were locked by the Unterbrecher's vine.

Derrick looked to Athena then the others, "Now what?". A vine soon came for him but he dodged out of its way...it was so very close.

"Idiots..." Athena hissed before flapping her cold crystaline wings and bringing herself up. She flapped the wind at the monster hoping for him to atleast fall down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:29 am

( I'm pretending that Crystal forgot about that. XDD )

Watching the sword struggle in Michi's grasp, a sweatdrop mark appeared on Crystal's head while sighing. "Oh, forgot about that. Stupid rash choices.." He mumbled, scratching his head while the boy awakened. Giving the faintest smile, the sword erupted from the ground, angered by the girls attempt to stop it. The sword seemed to shake in anger, before giving a quick flick upwards before rolling towards Cricket. Glowing intensely as Cricket's eyes wavered upwards, staring at his legendary sword of Shamballa, he grinned. Crystal continued to counter the cut up beast while sword-like objects, until it was in many pieces. Panting heavily, his body fluttered like a feather to the ground while giving a hefty sigh.
Asoleado growled as the Unterbrecher attempted to steal little Michi, lowering his head while twisting his teeth forwards, Asoleado lunged at the vine. Scrapping it and throwing flames at it as the vine withered under the red, burning lines. Asoleado glanced at Michi, giving a sigh while a vine wrapped around his tail and caused him to trip to his talons. Using the claws to attempt to slow down the movement of himself, Asoleado howled. Crystal snapped his teeth together, "Cricket, help the others. I'll take care of fish breath." He snarled.
Cricket nodded and lifted his bleeding back from the wall, limping his way towards the ground he forced a smile onto his face.
Crystal hissed wildly while slamming his body constantly into the vine, spikes really digging into his flesh as he pretended it was tissue-paper with his rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:48 am

Ooc: Lol not that little, I rose her age to 16 so she wouldn't be too much of a kid. XD

Bic: "I swear I am never going to hold a sword again after that," Michi cursed after it had made its way to Cricket. She looked to the vine that nearly grabbed hold of her, she squeezed her eyes close before realizing the monster wasn't holding onto her. Her eyes soon turned to Asoleado wanting to help but how could she? Derrick chuckled, "Scaredy cat..." he teased her whilst she just gave him an angry glare back. The girl had never wielded a weapon in her life and here she was now in a battle for it! "It's not like you still have yours" Michi cursed back, or did he? Derrick growled , the monster had taken it off him but right now it appeared to be in his seth. So that's where it was...all along, he quickly slid it into his hands and tossed it to Michi.

Poor girl, a second one for today... "Why did you throw it at me for?!" she shrieked, looking at it and holding onto it tight, "Why doesn't move?" she asked puzzled before shrugging.

"Attack the monster bumb ass!" Derrick cursed unfriendly, "How?!" she replied.

"Use you're imagination!"

/Great,/ Michi thought. Was that the best advice he could give her? So you had to actually be creative when fighting, well that was new! Her metallic blue eyes looked to the vine that wrapped around Asoleado's back legs, she swung the blade towards it and cut it off, the monster shrieked in pain at it was amputated from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:18 pm

"Just shut the bloody-hell up and move you twerps!" Snarled Cricket, slapping them both on the back pretty hard while raising his teeth at them, "Crystal, hopefully, should be able to hold this up."
Cricket held his sword above his head, just when it seemed like he was going to cut off both of their heads, he used the sword to poke their backs. "Get going."

Crystal hissed while continuing to slam his body into the vine, the spikes piercing into the skin while howling in pain. He couldn't just act like the spikes were nothing anymore, panting heavily, a vine came rushing for him. Giving a snort, he flung his wing towards it, knocking it into the ground.
"Why.. Don't you.. Use.. Your fire?" Crystal mumbled, weakly flapping his wings while hanging his head.
Asoleado snarled, twisting his head around and using the highest level of fire he could produce. As Cricket and the others were a bit away, he looked around, only to go wide-eyed, Cricket quickly lunged at the two. Slamming his body onto the two while a large explosion occurred behind them. Clutching his teeth while rubble was thrown at his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:35 pm

"Don't call me a twerp!" Derrick growled at Cricket. For one they were the same age, "I am 1 dang foot taller then you!" Derrick hissed as he grabbed back his sword from Michi as if he might poke Cricket back, an how he sounded more like a kid when his sister was around."Shessh...I'm going, I'm going...please stop treating me like kid" Michi murmured in a less hostile approach. She jumped when he had lifted the sword above their heads just to poke her in the back instead, she started moving again unlike Derrick, but she seemed to only be walking for all energy to run had escaped her.

The winter dragon looked at the two, Asoleado and Crystal. "Yea spend as long as you want...we have all day..." she said sarcastically as she waited for them to catch up so she could block the monster's way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)   In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the monster's lair (Shunned+Cold)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next