Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:51 pm

"You'll never find out if you don't look." Though inside he was still rather shaken about the whole ordeal he'd just been through, he was working through it in the best way he knew how: doing something else. Perhaps it was simply avoiding an eventual truth but Ko didn't have the character traits to be one that brooded over lost causes. Instead he took Aya through the village and out toward the sea. The smell of salt hung in the evergreen pines that lined the cove. The huge hearty trees took root in this chilly and windswept landscape with ease and grace. Their scented bows towered above the two avians as they walked a well-beaten path, the crash of waves against unyielding rock growing stronger as they came closer and closer to the ocean. Quite suddenly, the trees parted and left the two on an outcropping of rock that was completely bare save for some extremely persistent grass. Before them lay the ocean, wild and untamed save for the towering cliffs on either side the peaked high above in the sky. The narrow cove channeled the wind from the sea, the warmer wind from the ocean whipping the bare rocks and transforming what should have been a placid bit of sea into a white-capped frenzy.

With a look of a kid about to discover something very interesting Ko continued forward. It was a sheer drop to the ocean down below by all appearances. A narrow strip of rock protruded out over the sea below and it was to this that Ko walked. He peered over the edge completely unafraid of falling. He had wings after all, so what fear should he possess? Down below the wind struck the sheer cliff and reversed direction creating an eddy of wind where the water was not stirred. It was calm below the drop save for the natural motion of the sea, gently rocking back and forth.

"They call this the Leaping Peak. When the young of my tribe first learn to fly it is a test of their abilities to come to this rock and leap off into the ocean. Of course it's perfectly safe if they fall. The water is deep here." Then he began undressing, pulling off his thick crimson outer coat and folded it, setting it on an elevated flat topped rock that had seen much wear. He was in the process of pulling off his boots when he noticed that Aya wasn't doing the same. "Well, what're you waiting for?" he asked with a grin, yanking off his boot and setting it beside his coat.

*~*~*~*

That was one of the things he liked about Farah. She was always ready to go. With a grin he pulled her aside and simply let himself forget about pressing matters. They could worry later. For now they were safe and killings this mysterious god was days away, maybe another month. No doubt Narrick would be riding them hard to slay this god as well, he doubted that they would get much free time once they started on this mission. Ko's not-mother had made it sound quite urgent after all, and he couldn't imagine the blond elf taking the matter lightly. He was going to die of stress, that man.
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Aya followed her avian partner; knowing better to assume the smile on his face meant he accepted the heavy fate he had just been given. She walked just slightly behind him inhaling the salty scent that soon filled her nose as Ko led them wherever they were going. As the trees parted Aya’s mouth fell open to an O shape as she looked onto the vast expanse of the ocean. It was a wonderful untamed beauty and Aya could never get enough of it. For an instant, her eyes looked onto the ocean unfixed as she felt like she wasn’t standing in a forest. She couldn’t call it an out of body experience but something…seemed familiar about this place. Aya was draw out of her inner contemplation when Ko began to speak about what this place was. No, she couldn’t possibly have been here before.

As he spoke about learning to fly Aya peered over the sheer cliff and down onto the crashing waves. It didn’t look like some place she would have picked to jump off of but she did have wings after all. “I assume yo-“ She stopped mid-sentence to seem him undressing and slowly felt her face becoming hot. She could not be able to take her eyes from him on a normal day let alone one where he was undressed.

“What do you mean ‘what am I waiting for’? What are you doing?!” A look of confusion twisted onto her features as she moved her hand up to remove a stray lock of hair from her face. Aya looked over the cliff once more and cast an uncertain glance in Ko’s direction. “What are you planning?” Suspicion crept into her voice as she narrowed her eyes at his innocent looking face. Yes, she could believe that he would want to take a swim in the ocean or something as equally as reckless but he would have told her if there was nothing more to it. He wanted to her to go with him. Aya sat on the rock nearest to her and removed her jacket. Perhaps she was over thinking things, she thought and her features eased back as she removed her own boots and stood. No need to take all her clothes off, right?
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:31 pm

“I’m undressing, what do you think I’m doing?” Ko replied with a grin, an air of recklessness about him as per the norm. He was wearing nothing but his pants now and considered those for a few seconds before silently deciding to keep them on. Aya’s face was red as a tomato already, no need to make it worse by stripping down to his skivvies. It was funny in a way. He had been training her to try and get over that blushing thing, but it appeared that she wasn’t quite done with all of her training just yet. Oh well, in enough time. For now, he watched her remove what seemed to be the least amount of clothing possible and quirked an eyebrow.

“You’re going to go swimming in all of that?” He asked, gesturing toward Aya and what was to him an over abundance of clothing for the occasion. “The point is to jump off without flying. A leap of faith type of thing. Just land feet first and keep your toes pointed before you hit the water and everything will be fine.” He walked over and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, trying his best not to smile too suspiciously. “Also, hold your arms out straight behind your back and fold your wings.”
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Aya gave Ko a dry look when he said he was undressing, of course she could figure out that much! She could feel her face was hot and would just bet that he would poke fun at her if not now then later once she figured out exactly what it was he was planning. It wasn’t just going to be a casual swim in the crashing waves, heaven forbid that would be far too boring. A small, sarcastic chuckle escaped her at her own thoughts. But then again, isn’t that one of the things she loved about him? He was always unpredictable and keeping her on her toes.

Aya tilted her head in confusion when he pointed out her ‘excessive’ amount of clothing and looked down at herself. Perhaps it would be a bit heavy with all of this on. Aya removed her top layer on her shirt, which gave way to what seemed like an undershirt of sorts. It clung to her fair skin and showed a little more cleavage then she felt comfortable with but it was light and wouldn’t pull her down in the water. She removed a few more belts that would have held weapons and such, setting them down with the rest of her clothing and boots. Aya could only be thankful she had decided to wear pants that day. Even the thoughts of having to strip from her pants make her turn a shade darker.

As Ko walked over to her and was starting to give instructions her confusion grew even more. He planned on jumping…from here…Ohhh no no no way! She helplessly look from the cliff back to him and knew he wasn’t going to back down on this. “I swear, Ko, you WILL owe me for this one…” She knew he was probably doing this from the news his mother- not mother had given him, this was his way of coping and if he wanted her to do it she would just have to trust him. She stood as he instructed but was still confused as to why her arms were behind her. “Why are my arms like this?” She questioned looking over her shoulder to him.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:09 pm

He couldn't help but laugh a little to himself at Aya as her face went from pink to red as she removed more of her clothing. It was all practical, he kept telling himself, taking care not to stare overly long at her. "Yes, yes, afterwards you can decide the payment for this." He replied in perhaps a too nonchalant voice. He knew Aya well enough that she would probably never go for this idea if he told her straight up, so he didn't plan on informing her. Instead, he acted like he was inspecting her form, walking around behind her and couldn't help but grin. "So I can grab them, of course!" He replied sweetly to her question, folding his wings tightly against his back and slipping his arms through her own so that they were standing back to back. Like all avians, she weighed next to nothing and so easily lifted her from her feet and walked to the cliff's edge.

"Remember to keep your toes pointed before you hit!" He called cheerily over his shoulder, then simply stepped off the edge of the cliff. The rush of the sea air was cold on their descent but he didn't mind it, only concentrated on the solid mass of water that was quickly rushing up to greet them. He'd taken this dive many times of course, but never with another person and the inability to use his wings if something went wrong. It sent up a thrill of adrenalin brought from fear, the kind that the reckless sort of person thrived on. Then quite suddenly they hit the cold ocean water and all sound was gone save for the sounds of the sea and bubbles rising to the surface. He let go of Aya's arms and spread his wings, pumping toward the surface and broke the surface with a giant drag for air. He started laughing then, floating in the freezing water and waiting Aya to join in whatever joke he was enjoying. "That was great!" He managed between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Aya eyed Ko as he walked around her like a shark circling his prey. What an odd feeling, considering it was Ko that was doing the circling. She let the thought slip away as she waited for him to answer her question. And the answer he had given her was not a pleasant one. Before she could react to what was happening Ko wrapped his, much stronger, arms around hers and pressed his wings and back to hers. He successfully lifted her light form from the ground. “Ko! Oh no! Put me down! KO!” She could see they were getting closer to the cliff and with a last remind for her to point her toes on the way down, he jumped. The avian woman was able to get one shrill scream out before a lump in her throat caused her to stop.

As the cold air rushed by her Aya got her senses back in time to point her toes as she had been instructed. Within the next second they hit the cold water and a shock hit her system, adrenaline was pumping faster then in any fight she had ever been in. As soon as Ko released her in the water she pumped her own arms and legs hard to get her to the surface. Once she broke the surface she took a large gasp for air as she too began to laugh. “That was /crazy/!” She couldn’t help the bright smile that would not leave her lips as she wadded in the water. Looking to her left she saw a cave of sorts and nodded with a playful grin as she began to race her way to it.

The cave was beautiful with small pools of warmer water all about the floor. Water dripped from every part of her body but she didn’t feel even a bit cold. The rush from the jump still coursed through her and she turned to Ko with the same glint in her eye. Without a word, Aya walked to him and roughly pressed her lips against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull her body closer to his. She felt there were little words to express how she was currently feeling.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:58 am

The caves that Aya had spotted were well known to Ko. The natural formation underneath the cliffs above had been there naturally long before his village had ever existed. When they had discovered it, his people had done their best to protect its natural wonder… But that didn't mean that they didn't like to enjoy the natural hot springs too. Most of the cave was unexplored, left completely to nature's own devices, but the parts that were closest to the entrance had been developed by those with earth stones. The walls and floors had been smoothed out until they almost were reflective like a mirror in the passage way, a constant stream of hot water flowing from the inner chambers.

Ko was about to explain the cave's presence when Aya quite suddenly attached herself to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He couldn't help but to smile, sharing the kiss with her and pulling her wet body close against his bare chest. Maybe the jump had done more than he had ever thought it would, and if he was going to be honest with himself, he had to admit that this new daring Aya wasn't bad at all.

He let himself get lost in the feel of her body, forgetting the world for that moment in time. His hands trailed along the counters of Aya's back, his fingers finding the hem of her shirt. Not like the scrap of cloth was much use anymore. The water had turned it all but see through by this point. Ko took a moment to breathe, dropping his lips to Aya's neck and sliding his hands beneath her shirt. They had time to kill, and he had a feeling that nobody would miss them, so why not indulge a little?

*~*~*

All preparations to leave were done for the day. The small group of travelers were ready to go and get on with their journey, and there was only one stop left before they left. Ko had lead them back to the caves where they had talked with his not-mother the day before. When they entered the large cave mouth, they found that she was waiting for them along with several of her retainers, each of them holding a wrapped package of sorts some smaller than others.

"Those who would defeat the mortal god, welcome." Eniryah's words had a slight echo to them in the mouth of the cave as she spoke, It was eerie almost, but given who it was that was speaking, it should have come as no surprise. "To you whose destiny is entertained with the fate of this world I have gifts that will help you in your destiny. They are yours and have always been yours to wield so take them and use them well." Though she could not see she still cast her head from side to side slowly, as if sizing up all of those here who had shown up. "Step forward, son of my memory for it 'twas you that first arrived in this world."

With a steadying breath, Ko released Aya's hand and stepped forward as he was asked. A woman standing behind his mother stepped forward as well to meet him. "To you of the crimson wings whose heart harbors both the key to life and death, I give to you this token. It embodies the spirit of our people so that you may remember who you are when the time comes. If you are in desperate need, may it serve you well."

Ko took what he was offered, a little totem made of something that looked like marble but was incredibly light and fit in the palm of his hand. It was carved with an excruciating amount of detail into the likeness of a six-winged being with a rune on the tip of each wing that represented the six elements. The sign for healing was carved in a small round stone clasped between its hands. He gave a short bow then returned to Aya's side, holding the small totem close.

"Step forward, demon woman of the spirit." She gestured to Farah here and waited for the woman to step forward before continuing to speak. "To you I bestow a bow of our finest craft, laid with the magic of our people so that it may bend but never break, and when you find yourself short of arrows look no further than your own spirit. May your aim always be true." The bow was truly a piece of work, the wood it was made from so dark that it was almost black in color and polished until it shone. Patterns of silver and gold flowed over the wood in intricate little designs of vines and runes and in the dim light of the cave it seemed to have a slight glow about it.

"Step forward, child of elf and man." Arina disengaged from Narrick's side and came forward, meeting her gift barer half-way between the distance that separated them. "To you of the flowing water and earthsong I give you a rune whose true name is both Victory and Peace. May the calm that has settled on your heart sustain you through the coming battle so that your enemies might fall to the weave of your magic." The gift that Arina was presented was like Ko's the size of her palm but instead of a winged being it was a single character from the ancient language of the people of this tribe. It was made of some sort of pink stone, though when she picked it up it began to glow ever so slightly with a pure white light and the stone rippled where her fingers touched, like water being disturbed on the face of a still pond. Bewildered by the gift, she could only bow and mumble a near-silent thanks.

"Step forward, elf-child of wit and honor." With a smile from Arina, Narrick strode forward and waited patiently to hear what his gift would be, standing straight as a board by himself in the no-man's land between the line of gift bearers and their recipients. "To you whose duty is your life I give these swords. Their names are Loyalty and Hope. May their wielder remember their names when all seems dark and lead your friends to a brighter future." Narrick accepted the blades and studied them carefully. The metal they were made of shone brightly even in the dim cave, the metal tinted slightly blue. The edges were honed to deadly sharpness and inscriptions were carved into the blades near the hilts. Though he couldn't read the ancient language he simply got a feel for which blade was which just from looking at the inscriptions almost as if they were alive and had their own separate personalities. Taking the swords he stood with Arina once more, the two standing close together to see what the rest of their companions got.

"Step forward, one with the wings of white." It was Aya's turn no to receive her gift, and just like before, Eniryah waited until she came forward before giving the gift. "To you of the gentle healing winds I give this vial. It is the essence of health and with a single drop even terrible wounds can be healed. Use it wisely for once it runs out there will be no more for you." The bottle she was given seemed to be cut of very fine and clear crystal, the liquid inside a cheery orange color that seemed to have an inner light all it's own. It was warm to the touch, soothing even, as if one of the healing stones used to cast spells had been melted down to its liquid form.

"Step forward, warrior whose heart burns for battle." Auren exchanged glances with Kol quickly before deciding that he was the one that Eniryah meant. Kol was more of a lover than a fighter, he reasoned, and so came forward confidently. "To you whose blood sings the song of battle I give this sword. It's name is Bane for it's soul wish is to banish the enemies that stand before it. Use this sword wisely and Bane will cut through anything that would stand in your path." Like Narrick's dual swords the metal that composed of Bane was a brilliant white save for the blue tinge. It was heavy, but not overly so and Auren quickly decided that he liked the feel of his new weapon. Its name was carved into the metal near the hilt, the runes harsh and jagged. Yes, he liked this sword very much. Returning to his fellows, he grinned at Kol and gestured forward, knowing that he was next in line to receive his gift.

"Step forward, skilled master of the blade." Eniryah waited for her final recipient of the enchanted gifts, the last bearer walking up to meet him. "To you whose capabilities for affection rival your tenacity with the sword I bestow my final gift, the blade called Fate. With this in hand you can aspire to carve your own destiny. May you find your own way despite the sway of others." Fate was of a very similar design to Bane, though it was much thinner and longer than the hefty sword that Auren had been given to match Kol's fighting style.

With all of the gifts now given, Eniryah spread her arms and took a step forward. "May your quest be successful. Pull this world from the clutches of the Mortal God and dethrone the pretender that would fashion himself as our deity."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Aya would never forget the time that had just passed between herself and Ko but now that she was standing with him in front of his not-mother, Aya had to admit she was a bit nervous. She listened as she spoke, releasing Ko’s hand when he was called forward. He really had been here for a long time. She thought to herself listening to the gift she was bestowing on Ko. When he returned to her side, Aya put a small hand on his shoulder, as if to encourage him to be strong now that they would be heading out. She looked down to the small totem in his hand and marveled at the beauty of the intricate little thing. She had no doubt any thing she had given them would be of great use. She entwined her hand with his until she was called forward.

Farah had assumed she was the only demon women in this group and stepped forward to accept the beautiful bow. She found her mouth slightly agape as her fingers traced over the runes and inscriptions in the wood. And for it to never run out of arrows seemed impossible! Though, she had no reason to doubt the odd woman and mumbled her thanks, returning to the line.

Once it was Aya’s turn to be called forward she let go of Ko’s hand and strode towards the gift bearer. She had already been given a beautiful and strong healing stone and couldn’t imagine what more the odd people of the tribe could give her. But she stood silent and waited until the small vile was handed to her. She was slightly surprised at how warm it was but held it in her hands, close to her chest. She nodded, taking the advice to use it sparingly to heart. She had no doubt that she may have to use it in the up coming battle. She said a soft thank you, returning to Ko’s side.

Kol was sure Auren was right in his choice to go first and waited until his name was called. He stepped foreword, nervous to hear what she had to give her. The woman he had met outside the complex shook him greatly, but now was no time to have doubts. He accepted the blade with hesitant hands. It was a beautiful weapon, suited to him in every way and when his hesitant gaze met with the woman he realized it truly was for him. He took the weapon and joined his friends.

Once Eniryah dismissed them all, a majority of them either nodded their thanks for bowed before exiting the complex. With a light sigh, Aya looked to her friends. “Shall we?” She suggested, with a smile on her face. This was something they had to do but there was no reason to be glum about it. She looked to Ko, knowing he would be ready for the adventure and linked her hand with his.

((I could not match the length even if I wanted to. XD))
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 am

Auren grinned and nodded to Aya, swinging his new sword experimentally. It would take a little getting used to, but the pommel fit his hand so perfectly that he didn't expect any trouble from it. In fact, he felt like running off and killing something right now just to test it out. Unfortunately there was nothing around that was in dire need of slaying, so he put the sword in the empty sheathe on his back.

"We need to get back to Sethin from here. The only way to get to that island in the center of Crystal lake is through the marshes north of that town." Ko replied with a gentle smile, stowing the little totem in his jacket and looking toward the South where he knew the city of Sethin lay hidden amongst the trees.

Narrick sighed, sheathing his own dual swords and likewise looked in the direction of Sethin. "That's weeks away. Either we'll have to carve a path down the mountains and through the forest or else backtrack all the way across the continent…" Either way, it was going to be a long and tough journey, especially with the Guild furiously plaguing their every step now. Although… heading through the woods would probably be the safer journey.

"And that's where you're wrong." Ko replied, his smile turning into a grin at some secret joke. "We're all going to fly there."

Auren snorted his amusement and disbelief, crossing his arms over his thickly muscled chest. "Well, maybe you three can flit on down there," he gestured to Ko, Aya and Kol "but I figure that the rest of us are walkin'. Meet you in a month."

There was one member of their party who seemed unfazed by Ko's proposition that they all somehow magically spread wings and float down the mountain. She even looked a little excited. "Ko, do you mean… are we going to ride the dragons?" Arina asked, trying not to sound too hopeful and failing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:00 am

Farah gave Ko a disbelieving look and was about to add her comment to Auren’s when Arina piped up about some dragons. “Dragons?” Her voice mimicked her confusion. Since coming there she had heard little about dragons and nothing about being able to just take one for a ride. “Is this true?” She looked from Ko to Arina putting a hand on her slender hip. It did sound like fun if they really were going to be doing it.

Aya was a tad bit jealous of the sound of getting to ride a dragon, seeing as how she had wings but shrugged it off. She would get to see them if Arnia’s suspicions were true. She tucked the small vile of healing potion in her pocket to wait for what was to be said.

Kol looked at his new sword, weaving it side to side to test its weight and was more then pleased. The weapon was flawless to him and he felt more confident holding the blade in his hand. Putting it into its sheath, Kol looked up to the rest of the group. He really couldn’t ask for better friends and the thought brought a small smile to his handsome features.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:14 am

Nodding, Ko couldn't help but to grin at the looks he was getting from the ground-bound folks. "Yeah, one of the cargo dragons. We have a shipment line that runs from here to Sethin all the time during the warmer months. I talked to one of the captains and he said that he could take us along. It's his last shipment for the season before the snows start getting bad and he heads for the East to do trade."

Arina looked positively gleeful at the news that they would get to ride one of the huge cargo dragons, even if it was with the cargo. Narrick couldn't help but to smile at her and slipped a hand around her waist, drawing the woman close. "That's delightful, Ko! And very very lucky! I have always wanted to get close to a dragon, but…" Arina shrugged, laying one of her hands over Narrick's and smiling up at him. "I guess that I'll get to now."

Auren looked a little less thrilled at the prospect of flying, frowning. "And what happens if we get attacked by those Guild goonies on the way South?" A perfectly legitimate question, really. He didn't exactly want to go trekking around all of Ra'Oath in order to get back to Sethin but flying didn't sound exactly like a thrilling option either. For whatever reason, he was scared of the notion of flying. Being so high above the perfectly safe ground… just the thought made him wince inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:15 am

Aya smiled to see Arina look so happy which in turn made herself happy. With the news that she was carrying a child of-...Well from that event Aya had thought the light to her eyes would never return. She turned to Ko, squeezing his own hand a bit. She really did love him, despite his crazy stunts some times.

Kol blinked at Auren’s question, knowing it was valid and smiled. “If they do come attacking while we are in the air, we do have three avians to block the attacks from the dragons and well…if the beast is slain guess you get to hitch a ride with one of us.” He teased, fully confident in their ability in the air. Truth be told, Kol would prefer the ground as well but this was the fasted method.

Farah on the other hand noted that Auren really wasn’t looking forward to this adventure of flying and her tail twitched in amusement. She leaned in both her hands on his left shoulder and put her face right up against his ear. “I can keep you busy during the flight if you want.” She offered, running a hand down his backside as a preview.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 am

Even though they were all doing their best to make flying sound like the greatest thing in the world, Auren was not quite convinced. Even Farah's offer to occupy him during the flight lost a bit of it's usually very enticing appeal at the thought of having to be inside the cargo hold that a massive scaly monster was caring through the sky with the safe good ground very very far below. He silently prayed that nothing terrible would happen, or else to let him be unconscious for the event if something bad were to happen. The thought of piggybacking on Kol was even worse, presenting an even greater chance to be dropped into oblivion in his own personal opinion. "I will take you up on that offer." He said to Farah, trying to keep himself from getting queasy.

Though incredibly amused that their fearless warrior was actually afraid of something, Ko realized that they really did have to get going if they wanted to catch the dragon on time. "Well, follow me. We have some ground to cover to get down to the launch docks. At least this time it'll all be downhill." He grinned at the rest of them, knowing that they had to have walked all the way up the mountain from the village down the way in order to have gotten to his tribe's village in the first place. Though having never taken the stairway himself, he knew very well that it was certainly not a pleasant stroll up the mountain. "This way." He gently grabbed Aya's hand and grinned at the girl, leading the way down the mountain.

When they got close enough to the docks, Arian looked positively brilliant, staring at the mighty beasts at the port with her gray eyes open wide to try and take it all in. There were only five dragons there this day, but even that handful was enough to wow the half-elf into silence, simply staring at them. When they got closer to a particular dragon a man dressed entirely in leather approached them and shook Ko's outstretched hand, surveying the small group with a practiced eye. "You all will be my cargo this round then, eh?" He asked of the general group.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Aya smiled back at Ko, holding his hand in her own once he had reached for it and followed him down the stairs. At the very least, they weren’t jumping off a cliff. She hid her light blush at the memory of what happened afterward but couldn’t deny she was truly happy. Jumping off a cliff without the use of their wings sounded like a crazy idea in and of itself but…Aya shrugged, relaxing on their walk to the docks.

Farah turned a look on Auren as they got to the dockyard and patted his shoulder lightly with a smile. She couldn’t believe he was that scared of flying and doubted he would enjoy the time in the air at all. Even with Farah trying to distract him. She assumed he would be able to feel the shifts in air pressure and thermals when the huge dragon took to the skies. “Thank you can make it?” She asked softly so only he could hear.

Kol had a similar look to Arina by the time the dragons came into sight. He had never dreamed of seeing such huge beasts let alone being so close to one. He had a sudden urge to run his fingers along their scaly hide but kept himself in check as a man approached them.

Aya smiled sweetly at the man and nodded. “Please to meet you.” He looked like an odd fellow, but not one that didn’t know what he was doing. If Ko trusted him, as it looked like was that case, then Aya had no reason to doubt him.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:26 pm

"An' very pleased to meet you lil' lady." The pilot replied with a hearty grin and smacked Ko's shoulder. "Well, come on then. We got lotsa ground ter cover today, 'an ole Bess is getting' antsy just waiting around. She ain't used to takin' so light a load as ya'll." Gesturing for them to follow, he began walking toward the docks, raised platforms that stood at shoulder height of the massive cargo dragons.

Auren looked at the dragons for a while, then met Farah's gaze, squeezing his hold on her waist slightly. "I'll have to weather it. I don't exactly wanna be walkin' the whole way, now do I?" He asked with a grim smile, his face set in hard lines as he tried very hard not to think about what they were going to go do. "I'd miss all the action if I did that." With a steadying inhale, Auren seemed to gather himself slightly, straightening his broad shoulders and following along as their captain showed them the way up onto the docks.

Arina followed eagerly, Narrick following along in her wake with an amused grin on his face, glad to see the woman so lively again. It was good that everyone was in such high spirits, but Arina was perhaps even more vivid than usual. When they got to the top of the platform she stepped close to the dragon, reaching out and touching it's scaly hide with shy fingers. "It's so warm." She muttered, squeezing Narrick's hand and grinning at him. "I can't believe that we actually get to ride on one…"

"Aye lassie, ye get to ride on one. Now hop in the hold 'an I'll board everything up. There'll be time for the grand tour on the flight. Ole Bess knows where she's goin without me telling her what to do." The man grinned and patted the dragon's haunches, but if the massive creature noticed the contact, it made no move to indicate such. It just sat there with wings folded and looking out over the massive expanse of the mountains below, taking in huge gales of breath while the two-legged cargo was shown into the massive contained strapped to it's back.

Inside was rather spacious, especially since the hold was only half full. Ko regarded the inside only briefly, having been in such a hold before, but was grinning all the same to see everyone else get in. Except for Auren. He was looking distinctly pale after stepping over the threshold.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Aya smiled, this man seemed rather friendly and she followed at Ko’s side as the man led them to the large dragon. She stopped a moment outside of the chambers to look at the beast’s huge side move up and down rhythmically. She looked back to Arina and smiled as she looked from her to Narrick. She stepped inside after Ko and was rather surprised at how much room they had. She didn’t really think about how much cargo was usually on board and took her time looking around the area.

Farah wasn’t convinced by Auren’s display of confidence but remained silent, following along at his side and walking up to the dragon with interest. Instead of stopping like Aya and Arina though, she kept walking with Auren until he was inside. Despite his earlier show of confidence it was now gone, drained away like the color on his face. Farah gave a slight squeeze of his shoulder, her arm resting around his back. She knew he had a sense of pride and didn’t want to keep telling him it would be alright, but with the look on his face it was hard not to. Forcing him along a little bit and into the area, she found a secluded looking area with a chair to sit him down in. “Perhaps rest a bit?” She offered, unsure how to help calm him at the moment. Knowing it was going to get worse one the beast finally took to the air.

Kol followed in next and stood next to Arina. “You’re right. It’s very warm.” He smiled resting his own hand against its side and rubbing the scales experimentally. When the word dragon came to mind, he thought of the feral, short tempered beasts that would like to gobble people up but this one was so calm and relaxed. With a grin to the couple, he found his way inside and began his own bit of exploring.

~*~*~*~

Once Arina and Narrick were on board and things were settled the large dragon did spread it’s huge membrane covered wings. With a couple of hard pumps the dragon was in the air and heading for higher altitudes. It took several long minutes for it to be content with the height it was at before leveling out, turning the flight far smoother. They were on their way to Sethin.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 am

The city of trees was fast looming on the horizon now as they had been told by their overly chipper captain who had finally introduced himself as Glenrik when it was brought up that no one seemed to know his name. As promised he had given them a tour of the cargo hold, which was built a little like that of a ship. Up on the deck there was a cockpit as he called it, a small room where two men could possibly fit abreast if they held their breath and controlled the dragon with leather reigns not unlike that of a horse, though much thicker and strengthened with metal. There was an open deck between the entrance to the cargo hold and the cockpit, railed off to prevent someone from falling directly off and into the open air but was otherwise unprotected from the elements.

Arina had spent quite a time up there, fascinated with the way that the dragon moved during flight. Once it had leveled off it didn't flap hardly as much, but she was still fascinated that save for the wind whipping through her hair there was no noise up here. How such a lumbering creature like a dragon could be almost completely silent in flight awed her.

Auren had positively turned green during takeoff and had very nearly spilled the contents of his stomach all over the cargo hold, but refrained from doing so just barely. He kept silent and to himself for the rest of the flight, and when Glenrik told them that they would be landing soon, he positively went white as a sheet and all rigid. No amount of coaxing could get him to calm down either, so he simply sat and looked like he was about to be sick in silent misery.

The docks where the dragon put down and crawled over to were much more lively than the mountain ones. Down here in the lowlands trading season went on for much longer than it did in the higher reaches of the island and so there was much more activity. It was getting dark too, the flight having taken the better part of the day to complete. Once he saw his live cargo off, Glenrik waved merrily to his passengers and promptly disappeared back inside the cargo hold, doing who knew what.

Ko sighed and stretched his arms and wings, grateful that it was all done and over with now. It always surprised him how doing nothing at all seemed to somehow exhaust the normally very active avian. "Well, welcome back guys. If you haven't been to Sethin before, I'll sum it up for you so that you're not knocked out of your socks when you see it. The homes are in the trees, so if you don't like heights, you had better get used to the idea of sleeping outside on the ground tonight." He grinned and winked at Aya, reaching down and squeezing her hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 am

While Farah had offer herself to keep Auren busy it was obvious that he wanted nothing to do with anyone. He looked as if he was going to be sick during the entire ride and more then once Farah had thought he really was going to toss his cookies. She decided to keep to herself more, looking at the cockpit to entertain herself. In honesty, it turned out to be a rather boring ride for the demon.

Aya wanted to go to Auren to attempt to comfort the sick looking man but she stopped herself from doing so. He looked miserable and would probably just send her away to stew in his miserable state until they landed. At least they knew he feared something. Good thing he wasn’t avian. She thought to herself with of sarcasm. Once they landed, She followed Ko out into the city. She smiled brightly, remembering the awe-inspiring city she had first come to. “I missed this place.” She said, squeezing his hand back.

Kol walked out stretching his own arms and was stunned by the sight. “Wow.” He said his thought out loud looking at the sky-high tree city. He grinned to Narrick. “Look like your kind of place.” He had meant no harm of it, as he teased walking up to one of the trees and staring up at the building above. “Amazing how they can stay up there.”

Farah took no time getting off of the dragon, knowing Auren would not want to spend one more minute on the beast and would have thought he would vomit the second his feet touched solid ground. She rubbed his back giving him a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:00 am

"I'm going to go find an old friend that has some rooms for us that we can board in for the night." Ko announced, gesturing toward the city lights in the distance. "It's too late to head north for the swamps tonight, so everyone might as well make themselves comfortable. Lets all meet up in the center of town when the sun goes down, and I'll show you all where we'll be spending the night." The announcement was a dismissal of course, he figured that Auren would want to stretch his legs and get all of the flight sickness out of his system, probably with Farah on hand to help him out. To Aya he turned and said a little more quietly; "Would you like to come with? After I find out where we're staying we can explore the city some. It's been so long since I've been here…"

Auren for his part was just so incredibly happy to be back on solid ground that he was pretty much speechless. He draped himself over Farah, grateful for the comforting gestures she was making in sticking at his side. "I'd take a tree house over a damned dragon any day…" He muttered, squeezing Farah at his side. "Lets get far far away from these flying lizards. I don't want to see, smell or hear one for the rest of my life."

Narrick smiled at Kol, nodding his head. "I spent a fair bit of time here after I quit the Plainsmen. I would be happy to give both you and Arina a tour if you'd like…?"

"Oh would you?" Arina asked, still rather giddy from the ride with the dragon. "I've never been here before either. I'd heard stories of course, but to actually see it in the flesh…" She was mystified, looking up at the catwalks that stretched from tree to tree with nearly the same amount of intense wonder as she had the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:24 am

Aya nodded at Ko’s instructions and nodded happily. “I’d love to.” She said looking back out onto the city. “It feels like forever since I had been here.” There was a sad hint to her voice that was quickly replaced as she let out a content sigh. She was going to enjoy her time with them all in peace while she could. “So, where to?” She turned back to him once more, unsure where Ko had arranged for them to stay. She vaguely remembered the older gentlemen Auren and herself had met upon first coming here and meeting Narrick. When she didn’t believe that it was all happening and couldn’t fly for the life of her. She giggled at the memory.

“Gladly.” Farah purred leaning into his touch, and nuzzling against his neck. “I remember a certain time we were interrupted in the woods…” She teased remembering how she strung him up and Kol had directed that poor avian to go find them right in the middle of Farah suckling on him. “Would you like to string me up this time..?” She whispered in his ear, liking her newfound idea already.

Kol nodded and then looked to Arina. “Perhaps you two would prefer some time alone?” He suggested grinning between the couple. They had gotten rather close as of late and he wouldn’t want to take that from them.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:39 am

Ko nodded toward the city and began walking toward it, keeping his hand laced with Aya's as the two of them walked. "There's this older gentleman that I know. He goes by the name of Sayazel around here, if I remember right. He's one of the few people that know what we do now… one of the four emissaries that help people like us to get on our way and fulfill our fates…" He shook his head a tad bit sadly. "My mother explained it to me once before. Back then I didn't know what she was talking about, but now it's all so clear…" The city was alive at this time of the evening, people wandering to and fro trying to collect the last bits of whatever it was they needed while the shop keepers tried to sell off as many of their goods as they could before closing time. It wasn't the same tense kind of hawking that they had seen during the festival in Hetia, of course. The market here was far more subtle in nature and calmer. "But that's a bit of a downer. You've probably met Sayazel before, right? Do you remember much of him?"

Auren smirked at Farah's willingness to help him out of his slump, already heading in the general direction of the woods, the memory of said event clear in his mind as well. "I think that's a wonderful idea. I'm feeling better already."

"Oh, I wouldn't want you to have to be alone." Arina replied immediately, clasping her hands together in front of her. She looked up to Narrick briefly then continued. "I wouldn't mind if you came along. But if you feel uncomfortable coming with us, then I'd understand… Perhaps you wouldn't find the ruins nearly as interesting as I would." She smiled gently, leaning into Narrick's side and he automatically wrapped his arm around her thin shoulders. Unlike the other couples, these two could share their love for one another silently and certainly had more control over their loins than the likes of Auren and Farah.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:51 am

“Yes, of course I remember him.” She said, looking up as if to recall a distant memory. “He gave me my first stones.” She said a bit sadly, remembering how she lost them, though out of it she gained even more powerful stones. “This is the very first place I came to.” She said, “I bumped into Auren trying to fly. I nearly drowned myself falling into the river.” She laughed at the memory this time. It seemed rather clear now when before it had been fuzzy if she tried to recall it. “It will be nice to see him again.” Aya rested her head on Ko’s shoulder as they walked, taking note that she could finally display such affection without blushing.

Kol titled his head, still slightly unsure if it was okay but nodded. “If you honestly don’t mind.” He said. Kol had been on his own for a lot of the times while the couples got a chance to be with each other. He really didn’t mind, keeping himself busy with the local women of wherever they were or shopping around for a new weapon. He put a hand on the hilt of Fate and smiled. He doubted he would have to shop for weapons ever again.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:10 am

"He sounds very kind." Ko murmured with a nod, finding a winding staircase up into the thickly knotted trees and began the climb to the higher reaches of the woods. "I've never met him myself, or at least not that I can remember. But I've heard of him in passing. He's big on the lore of the land, quite a spinner of tales." He grinned, thinking that he would already like this old Sayazel man even before he met him. The tales of Aya falling into the river when first learning how to fly brought a chuckle to him. He supposed that he had done much of the same thing as well upon first arriving, but he had been in this world for so long that there were no memories left of that outside world, or even of when he had first gotten here. For him, this place was more real than the "real" world that he supposedly came from.

Sayazel was just as scatterbrained and cluttered as ever, but let Ko and Aya inside readily with a nod and a smile, hearing out what Ko needed before disappearing into the depths of his house. He produced a ring of keys, found two, and gave them to Ko. He then imparted directions to him on how to get to the two houses he was lending them and sent them on their way, his head bobbing pleasantly after he had inquired thoroughly into their journey thus far.

Ko looked no less than absolutely amused by the old man when they left his house, the two keys stored safely in his pocket. "I wonder why I never came to visit him before! That guy's a riot!"

Arina smiled back at Kol widely, nodding her head. "No, of course not. We're in this adventure thing together, right?" Narrick seemed to nod in agreement gesturing behind him toward the city. "First things first, lets show you the markets. I'm sure that Kol will probably get the most enjoyment out of seeing them. Plenty of ladies to ogle." With a smile and a wink, Narrick began the tour.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Aya had missed the crazy old fool and was more then happy to spend some time explaining how their journey had come thus far. She had to blush a little when he inquired about Ko and Aya but was happy to tell him and then parted from his home. “Isn’t he just?” She smiled brightly as they made their way to the homes they were lent. It only took them a few minutes to get to the houses and she snatched a key from Ko and quickly making her way up the stairs to the door. She opened it and was presently surprise at how spacious they were. Everything looked so natural and the dark wood that was made from the trees seemed to have just sprouted to make the floor and walls. There was a comfortable looking bed in on of the rooms and Aya couldn’t help herself from letting herself flop onto it. “Ooooh, Ko, these are comfortable.” She smiled, patting the space of the bed next to her for him to join her.

Kol’s mood brightened at the sound of getting to look at some pretty ladies and even more so that Narrick was joking with him so lightly. He winked back at the man and followed along with the couple feeling a little less like a third wheel.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Kicking off his boots at the door, Ko watched with a small smile when Aya rushed inside, following along behind her. He didn't need any more prodding to lay down on the bed next to her and threw his arm around her waist, nuzzling against her neck. "They really are." A moment of contented silence passed between the two and Ko kissed her shoulder, settling back down and looking at her with a contemplative look on his face. "Aya, does being here… make you remember? About that other life, I mean. The one that everyone's forgotten apparently." Outside the city of the trees was bursting with life, and though less noisy than other towns, was still alive and moving under the green canopy. But here, in the house it was easy to forget that there were other people out there, that they were here for a specific purpose that was reality-altering at a minimum. Here in the quiet they just existed together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next