Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Aya enjoyed Ko’s close contact, turning herself to further bury herself in his chest. She lay still for a long moment to try and think about his question. She let out a small nervous laugh as she kept her head down. “No, I can’t say it does. Ever time I try to think about it my stomach gets upset and I get a headache until I stop trying…” She lay silent for another moment as she kept to her thoughts. “I can only remember coming into the world, in a forest…it’s the first memory I have of this place.” She had forgotten about it while they were traveling and before Ko’s-not mother- had reminded them of their important task of defeating ‘God’. In honesty Aya was just glad to be lying with Ko for this moment. While this world had apparently taken her from her own world, it brought her to Ko. She suddenly frowned at the thought of defeating this god, what would happen to them afterwards…
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 am

Silence grew between the two and Ko wrapped his arms around Aya's thin frame, resting his jaw on top of her head as the two laid together. A thought suddenly occurred to Ko and he leaned back slightly so that he could see Aya's face when he voiced his idea. "Hey, after this is all over and we destroy whatever is waiting for us on the Misty Isle… If we don't get sent to whatever world it is that we're supposed to come from, would you like to travel with me?" He paused for a second, searching her face briefly and formulating his next words. "I mean, you, Narrick and Auren have been on the run fugitives ever since you got here… When we're done, I want to show you Ra'Oath as it really as, not as a place where you have to avoid the Guild at every turn."
Back to top Go down
http://seroph.deviantart.com/
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 am

Aya looked up to Ko with a smile. “Actually travel without being on the run? What a foreign idea.” She giggled as she placed a hand on his chest, letting the warmth from his skin under his shirt warm herself. “I would like that very much, Ko.” She looked up to him happily and places a long, slow kiss on his lips. She looked at him for a long moment as she placed her hand on his face instead. “What…if we do leave this world? We don’t even know who we are…” She looked at him a little desperately, knowing he might not have answers either. How could they possibly know?
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 am

Ko sighed and gathered Aya up into his arms, squeezing her gently. "I don't know." He replied softly, his voice incredibly gentle. "Maybe we can still find each other out there. We could look the same, or have the same names even. But if we do leave Ra'Oath…" He was silent for a moment, thinking about what it would be like to live in a completely different world and tried to remember anything about where he may have come from. This alternate universe seemed like such a fable to him… "I won't forget you out there… I will try and find you."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 am

Aya smiled sweetly. “Ko…” She hugged herself to him, pressing herself against him gently. “I will do the same for you.” She smiled a bit brighter to herself, trying to shake the sadness eating at her. “I wonder if in the other world you don’t have wings…so help me, if you go diving off cliffs without wings I’d have a heart attack.” She teased the happiness of just being around him returning to her as she let the smile linger on her lips. She laid in comfortable silence with him, listening to the sounds of the city.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 am

The next day found everyone well rested, though perhaps a little nervous with what was to come. Auren was bold as brass of course, but Narrick was a little more cautious about the whole thing, especially after Ko explained that they would have to travel on foot through the mangrove swamps in order to reach the Crystal Lake and the Misty Isle in order to confront their destiny.

Ko had them all gather in the town square, up at the crack of dawn in order to get them all going before life in the city got too busy. "Come on, come on, the mosquitoes need to eat too." he said with a grin, goading an irritable Auren out into the street where the others had gathered. Narrick and Arina stood side by side, looking solemn but not nervous. Occasionally the half-elf would say something to her male partner in a whisper and he would dip his head, listen and nod. For his part, Ko looked right as rain despite the early hour, for he was used to waking up at such a time as when the sun was still rubbing the sleep from it's eyes. "Everyone here and ready?" He asked, surveying their little group.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:10 am

Farah looked grumpily around the group, having been up with Auren the night before and having rough tree burn on her back from their little game. She couldn’t deny she enjoyed it but now she was feeling the effects and it wasn’t pretty. It was only made worse by the early morning hours. She leaned on Auren giving a dark glare at Ko for calling them this early but knew it was necessary. It was only made worse by Ko’s overly happy seeming attitude. “Chipper freak…” She mumbled darkly.

Aya stood by Ko’s side with a small smile on her face and looking at Narrick and Anria. They were unusually quiet, the two of them usually saying something but she put it to their up coming battle and greeted them softly. “I think I am.” She offered to Ko, lacing her fingers with his.

Kol came up by himself keeping a hand on Fate and a charming smile on his face. “I agree, I’m fully ready to go.” He looked to Auren and Farah. “Not morning people, are you?” He asked, not really seeing them in the morning hours ever. He only got a dark glare in response.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:34 am

If looks could kill, then Kol would have probably been dead long before now. However, seeing as they couldn't he got to suffer the wilting glower that Auren shot him. "Stuff it, leather wings." He mumbled under his breath, his voice dark and foreboding.

"Now now Auren…" Ko said, turning on him and wagging a finger like a parent would do to a child. "It's not nice to call names so early in the morning. Hup to!" With a grand gesture he pointed toward the forest, leading the march out of town. "We've got a lot of ground to cover. Luckily for you guys, it'll mostly be underground so we won't have to be climbing over trees and whatnot."

"Underground…?" Arina asked, fingering her water stone unconsciously out of habit. "What do you mean."

"Sethin isn't the original town that stood here." Narrick explained when Ko seemed to not want to go into the details. "There used to be a stone city north of here carved by the Mountain Elves. However, they were run out hundreds of years ago, and now only the ruins remain. Their tunneling system is still in fairly good condition, and travels all over the forest. Apparently, Ko knows something that we don't about them, though, or else he wouldn't be taking us there…"

"Indeed!" Ko replied in that same chipper tone, squeezing Aya's hand. There's a tunnel that'll take us almost entirely straight north. It follows the river, see, and ends right before we start getting to the marshier ground where the stone tunnels would just sink. We're going to take the tunnel all the way up until it ends."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Kol grinned wide at Auren, flexing his wings to further his point of his inky black leathery wings. He enjoyed messing with the man and couldn’t deny his amusement at Ko’s scolding of him. He was in an unusually happy mood even for the adventurous avian and it made Kol wonder if something happened with Aya the night before. He decided that Ko’s chipper attitude was nothing to poke at so long as he was scolding Auren.

Farah still mumbled darkly as she listened to Ko and their plan to go underground. It sounded like a really boring task that would keep them from the general public and company with each other. Which meant no time with Auren. What a bleak outlook for the rest of the trip. “Can we just go then?” She figured her mood would improve as they got going but for now she wanted to take it out on the chipper people.

Aya looked a little sad at the thought of a ruined town but she knew there was nothing she could do by being sad about it. She smiled nervously at Farah and tugged Ko’s hand gently to get them to start walking in the direction of the under ground tunnels. She didn’t particularly like the idea of being underground, wings didn’t do an avian much good under ground but if it was the fastest way to their destination then she couldn’t explain, right?
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Adventuring through the stone tunnels certainly wasn't much fun. It was a lot of darkness and stone punctuated every once and a while by a fleeing rat or mouse that lived in the tunnels. They brought torches of course to light the way of course, but other than a narrative from Narrick about the history of the place on behalf of an inquiry from Arina, there wasn't much to make the trip any fun.

Eventually the stale air in the tunnels became fresher, and there was light at the end of it. Ko went up first, then reached down and helped the others out of the hole since there was no ladder to speak of. It was humid and hot, the huge trees of Sethin replaced by thinner mangroves with twisting winding roots. The ground was soggy here, spongy when standing and moss seemed to be more common than grass.

"Well, it's all downhill from here. Literally. We've got to just keep heading north along the river and it'll take us to the lake. There's a village around here that we should be able to get a boat from, but… well, I suppose that they'll see us coming long before we see them." Ko dusted off his hands and looked around at the scenery, taking it all in. The canopy above was rather thick and would be hard to fly through if they had to make a quick escape. Not the place to want to be if you were being ambushed at all.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 am

Farah was bored, no bored didn’t describe it, their entire trip was the same sights over and over again and when fresh air was finally reached her spirits lifted noticeably. She didn’t care for the warm weather much but it was far better than the tunnels they were stuck in. As she surveyed the area and heard what Ko said a frown flickered on her features. “And if we get attacked?” She asked, knowing full well that they could fight but all the better if they weren’t forced in to it by being huge target signs.

Aya stepped into the fresh-ish air of the day and smiled, this place was interesting, a little close on quarters for fighting…she thought as she looked to the canopy, though perhaps not for the non-winged people. She shrugged it off.

Kol stepped besides Farah. “If we get attacked we fight, there isnt’t much else we can really do, is there good lady?” He hoped the simple logic would be enough for the demon and in honesty he would be sure what to do other then to continue on their route and hope for a safe journey until they were at their destined place.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:22 am

"Kol is right." Narrick said, nodding his head solemnly. "Unless luck is on our side, we won't be able to see them coming and will just have to defend ourselves as best as possible…" He shrugged, rolling his shoulders and placed his hands on the hilts of his swords. If there was to be a surprise attack, at least he would be able to react quickly to the situation.

"We'll just have to take it as it comes. But we're wasting time. This way." He started easing north, following the river and climbing up the roots of the nearest tree. "Also, keep out of the water. You don't want to know what's down there." With that warning in mind, he lead the group through the humid forest for a few hours. It was a different kind of monotony from the walk in the dark tunnel. This was actually kind of hard work, climbing over things in an attempt to keep out of the river below. A few times the group could have seen something slimy slithering through the murky waters, but it disappeared as soon as it would break the surface.

Then all of a sudden things got very exciting very fast. Narrick was making the jump from one root system to another when an arrow whizzed out the the trees and embedded itself dangerously close to his head.

"Make a grab for your weapons and you die!" A voice called from the expanse of the trees.

"Looks like the locals found us…" Ko muttered, raising his hands to show that he wasn't going to attempt to reach for his magic stones.

"Are you surrendering?!" Narrick hissed, glaring at Ko's back.

"You should too before they fire another one off." Ko replied with a small grin. "I'll bet that next time they won't miss."

Auren grumbled something unpleasant and raised his hands as well, Narrick and Arina both following suit.

"What is your quest?" The same voice called from the forest.

"We wish to get to the Crystal Lake!" Ko called back, looking around for the person he was talking to without moving his head. There was silence for a moment, broken only by the buzzing of mosquitos.

"Why?"

Ko thought about his answer carefully, then mustered his courage and dared a reply. "So that we might strike down the Mortal God!"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Aya made a grossed out expression when Ko told them not to go in the water and would be extra sure to keep that in mind as they traveled. Every time the water would ripple or she would see something skim the surface she got a little squeamish and would move closer to Ko was but said nothing. She wanted to be out of this forest as soon as possible but apparently that wasn’t in their future as Narrick nearly got shot in the head by an arrow. She froze in her spot, looking wildly from Narrick to Ko. She didn’t want to give in to who ever was attacking them but what other choice? They couldn’t see their attackers. She held her hands out wide to show she wouldn’t go for her stones.

Farah sighed, opening her arms out wide as well to keep from going from her own bow and arrow. She was a good shot but not to people she couldn’t even see. She listened to Ko and the unseen person talk and simply hoped they wouldn’t shoot them all down for Ko’s ridiculous and sacrilegious sounding reasons. Suppose this is how he planned to handle this attack eh…?

Kol put his arms above his head and away from the hilt of Fate. It would be nice not to be shot in the head by rogue arrows today, he thought to himself as a nervous smile came to his face.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Again, there was silence from the trees, though no more arrows were launched. Finally one of the swamp residents chose to reveal herself, jumping down from a well concealed branch in the trees and landing smoothly on one of the raised roots. It was a High Elf, her deep black skin, bright white hair and vividly maroon eyes instantly giving her away. She was dressed in very little, her skin painted on with browns and greens to make her better blend in. A long bow decorated with multicolored feathers was in her hand, an arrow ready to draw in the other. "That is an ambitious quest that you partake in."

Ko nodded, dropping his hands a little. "It is simply what is required of us. The Guild dogs hunt our every step, and we have little choice but to confront this destiny."

The woman that had appeared from the trees considered his words for a moment, then put her drawn arrow away and made some hand gestures to her unseen allies in the trees. Several more High Elfs dropped out of the branches or appeared from behind tree trunks and made themselves known. "If you are so eager to die, then we will not impede your venture." She grinned, stowing her bow over her shoulder. "Follow us then. We'll get you to the lake and grant you a boat, as is our duty." She turned and gestured for them to follow, leaping with skilled practice among the roots, her and her fellows stopping every once and a while to let those less experienced than they to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Kol thought this new woman was beautiful in an exotic sort of ways. Since his coming here he had not heard of all the different races of people inhabiting the land, and honestly hadn’t gotten far before he was nearly captured for asking odd questions. The memory seemed fuzzy and he couldn’t remember what he had said, but he shrugged his off as he rubbed the tension from his temples. “Many thanks, my lady.” He nodded in the woman’s direction as he followed after her first. She was intriguing.

Farah was more then glad to not being fighting in such an area, happily readjusting her bow and following after Kol with Auren behind her. “Enjoying the view?” She asked, more so of the new, hardly dressed women and a grin came on her face. Of course he was, it wasn’t like he was able to take any women to bed out in the middle of the forest.

Aya was also just as glad to be out of the fight, but for different reasons. If one of them got too close to that water she was sure that the creepy crawly thing under the waters surface would snatch them up and drag them down into some unfortunate fate.

~*~*~*~

The rest of the trip through the forest went smoothly, the group silently following the High Elves with Kol occasionally trying to say something and getting shot down. Aya smiled gently; glad to see him in good spirits despite what they were there to do. She thought that she would be relieved to see the lake but she wasn’t. She couldn’t deny the beauty as she got a glimpse over the steep cliffs edge to look down at the roaring waterfalls or the vast expanse of water that covered the area but the island in the middle, where they were set to go, had an ominous and foreboding feeling to it. Of course, it should, it being home to god and all, but…it still didn’t settle the nervous knot in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 pm

"This is where we leave you." Their High Elf escort said, keeping an eye on Kol as she did so. He was an odd bird that one, and perhaps just the tiniest bit annoying to boot. "Your boat is there." She pointed, indicating a range of docks where there were in fact multiple boats waiting for them, but one was set farther aside than the others by itself. "But before you venture, be warned. The lake is guarded by a foul creature that delights in taking stray travelers of the lake who wander too deep. If you attract the ire of the beast… well, we will be picking up pieces of the boat afterwards." She gave the group an odd bow, the others around her doing the same before they headed back the way that they had come.

"Well, that wasn't morbid at all." Auren said dryly, loosing some of his attraction for the woman that had developed during their adventure through the bog. "I don't suppose that there's a way to the other side that doesn't involve us risking life and limb to get there, is there?" He gestured toward the malicious island, still cloaked in fog despite the lateness of the day.

Ko shook his head. "Unfortunately, no. There are no dragon masters that will fly their beasts to the island, and I can't carry you the whole way over." He shrugged, looking down at the boat. It looked sturdy enough and was certainly large enough to fit them all in.

Narrick looked to the raft as well, frowning slightly. "Why don't one of you three," he gestured to the avians of the group, "fly over us as we cross the lake? A large monster… well, from a height you should be able to see it coming for us. Then at the very least we would be prepared for an attack."

Auren heaved a sigh, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, because knowing about our impending death is better than not knowing about it. Come on, lets get this over with…" He muttered darkly, heading down the shore to their boat.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:56 pm

“I can.” Kol offered, he was confident that he would be able to keep look out on the waters for the group and this way Ko and Aya didn’t have to separate. He unfolded his black leathery wings and with a few strong pumps was in the air hovering over the boat.

Aya stepped gingerly onto the thing, no trusting it what so ever but as Ko said, they really didn’t have a choice. Kol, herself and Ko couldn’t hope to defeat God or whatever was out there waiting for them without the rest of their friends.

Farah followed suit with Aya, stepping onto the boat and honestly wanted to get this over with. It had to be done so there was no point in thinking otherwise. She gave a look to Auren and wondered in the man not only got air sick but sea sick as well. She knew his fear of flying probably got him sick, but who knows, right?
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 am

Narrick got in the boat and helped to steady Arina when she got in as well. Auren got into the water craft without hesitation, apparently completely fine with being in a boat. He could swim, after all, but the one thing he couldn't do was fly, which is exactly what terrified him about being in any sort of transporter in the sky. He sat on the middle bench and waited for everyone else to load in, Narrick taking a spot next to him at the oars.

Ko situated himself at the helm, flaring his wings slightly to keep balanced as he untied them from the dock. "Arina, untie us at the other end, would you?" He called back, holding onto the pier until the half-elf did so. "Alright, shove with me!" The two pushed the little boat away from the dock and Auren and Narrick took up the oars, pulling them forward toward the deeper parts of the lake, their prow pointed at the misty isle in the center of the lake. "Right, it's all hush hush from here guys." Ko warned them, taking his seat at the head of the boat. "The longer we can go without attracting attention, the better."

Arina nodded silently, her eyes concerned as she turned them to the lake, her water stone clutched tightly in her hand.

"I have a feeling that it'll find us whether we're quiet or not." Auren grumbled, attempting to pull the oar with the least amount of splashing possible. He looked up to Farah, and shot her a wink. "Well, if we have to go down, at least we'll be doing it together, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:58 pm

For at least half the boat ride, it was rather silent and peaceful in an eerie sort of way. It felt like the calm before the storm, or in this case perhaps a tornado might be better suited. They were in the middle of the lake by now and the sun burned high in the sky. Kol drifted lazily along the current thermal he was riding and had been glad for their current silence. He scanned the waters every couple of minutes and had found nothing but the dark blue waters and the small boat his friends were riding in. He looked down again, expecting to see the same scene and then his heart jumped. Had he seen something moving under the water? He wanted to be sure before calling out to the group and perhaps drawing closer attention to themselves. His conformation came when he saw not one, but two or move things moving under the water. He wasn’t sure if it was the same, or many but there was defiantly something down there and getting awfully close to the boat.

“There is something down there, be on guard!” Just as he warned his friends a huge monstrous thing began to part the waters as it surfaced, causing huge ripples in the water. Kol was frozen in his spot for the moment; this thing was not only huge but looked akin to a horned octopus. “Shit.” Was all he could say, before trying to get himself into high gear and flying down to his friends.

Aya didn’t see the huge thing coming at all, everything moved in a huge blur, Kol’s warning, and then the popping up of some huge ugly creature, and the large waves now rocking the boat. She could only pray that it wouldn’t be tipped over as she withdrew her wind stone and took to the air to get a better angle.

Farah on the other hand wasn’t happy one bit. “…That looks attractive…” She commented dryly, as she steadied herself on the side of the boat to keep from falling. As soon as she was stable, she drew her bow and began to fire off arrows left and right.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 am

"Well damn it all to hell!" Auren cursed darkly, nearly loosing his grip on the oar when a sudden wave rocked their boat. Behind him Ko had taken off as well, into the air where they would be safe and could cast easier.

"Steady the boat!" Narrick called as their small craft gave a particularly violent lurch, nearly sending Arina overboard from her seated position.

"Turn into the waves!" She called, getting to her feet and steadying herself. Her water stone glowed blue and seemingly of it's own volition the boat turned away from the huge octopus monster that had erupted from the formerly peaceful surface, riding the waves instead of struggling against them.

Above Ko grabbed his energy stone and pointed at the creature, the air distorting at his fingertips before a flash of blinding light shot from his hand and into the water. The creature flailed, jerking oddly then disappeared under the waves, it's shadow receding into the depths of the lake. "That can't have been it…" He murmured, eyes frantically searching the water's surface for a sign that the creature would resurface somewhere. He wasn't disappointed.

Horned tentacles shot up out of the water's surface and grabbed onto the boat. Arina made a few gestures with her hands, water whipping over one of the creature's tentacle with the sound of a bull whip cracking. It receded from the boat, and she went to do the same to another tentacle that seemed to be attempting to rip the boat in half. Auren had stood and unsheathed Bane, unleashing a war cry and hacking at the creature. Much to his surprise he got half way through one of the thick appendages, blue blood spurting from the wound before being retracted into the depths of the water. Narrick tried to do the same, but one of the tentacles shot out of the water and wrapped around him. He could only give a startled cry before he was pulled out of the boat and into the water, dropping one of his swords in the bottom of the boat before disappearing underneath the waves.

"NARRICK!" Arina screamed, having seen him go under after dislodging another tentacle from the bow of their boat.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 am

Farah tried hard to keep her balance as she shot her bow at a tentacle coming for her and she kicked at another one coming from her side. She suddenly wished she wielded a sword, close combat with a bow was never easy, even more so when the enemy was literally right in front of her face…and everywhere else.

Kol seemed to watch in slow motion as the monster grabbed Narrick and he went into action mode. Swooping down from his potion, Kol grabbed Fate and made for its head. He began slashing violently, stabbing into its soft flesh and covering his sword in a blushish goo. “You bastard! Let go of him!” He flapped his wings hard as the octopus monster started flailing around, trying to get the annoying man to stop inflicting pain on it. Deciding its fresh catch wasn’t worth the pain that it was behind dealt it released Narrick from its hold, throwing him from its grip and into the water behind the boat.

It concentrated on the person on its head and gave some sort of throaty roar as it brought a sharp tentacle behind Kol. He was far too concentrated on striking the thing to see the appendage behind him and never expected the blinding pain that ripped through his back and out his stomach. He tried to yell in pain but no sound was produced from his throat as his lungs were filled with blood almost instantly. Content that the stabbing had stopped the octopus monster whirled its tentacle with Kol attached to it and threw the man into the water.

“Kol!” Aya yelled utterly helpless and couldn’t believe that he had just been hit. After he splashed into the water after Narrick she turned to Arina. “Get Narrick, I’ll get Kol!” She dove down after she shot a tentacle away from her and to where Kol was floating in the water. She grabbed his arm and pulled hard back to the boat but the pool of blood around him didn’t seem encouraging. She pulled him on the boat and laid him on his back. “Kol…?” Her voice shook as she withdrew her healing stone and put forth as much energy as she could. Though, she felt no drain on her magic, felt no power being transferred. That was only possible if….no….
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 am

Arina didn't need to be told twice to get Narrick out of the water. Right after he had been thrown it appeared that he was either unconscious or else paralyzed. Summoning her strength she bent the water to her will, bringing Narrick into the boat with a wet slosh. She was down at his side in an instant, splaying her hands over his chest to look for wounds and immediately noticed that something was wrong. "He's not breathing…" She whispered a little frantically and placed a hand over his mouth, drawing the water out of his lungs and casting it aside, using the little bit of it to whip at a tentacle that was weakly holding onto the boat.

Narrick coughed and sputtered, trying to sit up as he regained his breath. He went to thank Arina for helping him out then looked over and saw lots of red pooling in the bottom of the boat. Immediately his gaze drifted upward and saw Kol lying limp and pale in the bottom of the boat, his hair plastered to his head and dripping wet with Aya kneeling over him, healing stone in hand though there was a look on her face that meant nothing good.

Ko saw the whole ordeal unfold, diving after Kol to help him out, but arrived too late to warn him of the impending doom that awaited the avian. "Kol! NO!" He felt cold rage well up in his belly when he saw the man fall, blood spreading in the water like ink on wet paper. Aya got him out of the lake, and once Narrick was also clear, he built all of his energy up, channeling the hatred that he felt for the creature at that moment into the palm of his hand. The raw energy swirled there, he could feel it raging and right when it was about to go out of control he let it loose, the sky going white with the force of the magic blast. Energy arched into the water, striking the beast and it let out a horrid scream of pain, all of it's limbs wriggling in the water as it was electrocuted. When the power faded and the sky resumed it's normal hue, the creature defended below the waves, leaving burning bits of flesh floating on top of the lake's surface, the air reeking of burning fish and ozone.

Exhausted, Ko nearly lost his balance in the air and fell completely out of the sky. He managed to catch himself and glide to the boat, landing and sinking down on the first patch of space that he could reach. "Kol, is he going to be okay…?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:25 am

Aya’s hands shook as she tried over and over to get the magic to flow from the stone onto Kol. Tears formed in her eyes that burred her vision. “I-….It won’t work…” She said softly. “He…is no longer alive…” She broke out into sobs over Kol’s body. She gripped at her stone, feeling so helpless. Kol looked so pale and weak. She did not remember that dying really was possible for them in this world.

Farah was more then happy to see Ko shock the hell out of the ugly beast and watched it drop back below the water. She put a hand to her nose, trying to block the putrid smell coming from the charred bits of monster flesh. She turned her attention back on Aya when she started speaking and stood silently.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Aero

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Narrick managed to get himself into a sitting position with Arina's help, the half-elf's eyes filling with tears as she looked away from the sight of Kol's lifeless corpse. "No… he… he died trying to save me, didn't he?" Narrick asked, his voice little more than a shaky whisper.

Auren cursed explosively, sheathing his sword much harder than it needed to be sheathed and punched the side of the boat, the wood splintering slightly under the impact of his iron-clad fist. "Damnit all!" He case his gaze to the water, fists clenching and unclenching tightly, his jaw set in a hard line. "We should get out of here. There's no point in waiting anymore. Kol… we need to bury him." He felt horrible saying it, but he was more angry than he was sad, absolutely furious that one of them had died… to a sea monster! And they had been so close to reaching the island, too.

Ko weakly tried to sit up, but ended up simply slumping to the floor, his deadened gaze locked on Kol's face, leaning his back against the bench and the side of the boat. Narrick got himself to Kol's side, his knees and palms Red with Kol's blood. "I am so sorry, dear friend…" The elf muttered, placing his hands on either side of Kol's face and pushed his eyelids closed, then managed to get to his feet and take an oar in hand without another word.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Farah looked to Kol for a long moment and bowed her head in respect to the man. She agreed with Auren that they really needed to get out of there, in case the beasty thing wanted to return to finish the rest of them off. She silently made her way to an oar, picked it up and joined Narrick in the steady rhythm, trying to get them to shore as fast as possible.

Aya backed away from Kol when Narrick came up to him and she made her way over to Ko. She had blood covering the front of her, having been kneeling in Kol’s blood in failed attempts to heal him and she kneeled down next to him. Tears rolled down her face unchecked but they were far more under control. “Are you alright?” She asked with a steady of a voice as she could muster. She figured he was just spent from releasing such an amazing display of power, but seeing as how she was helpless to save Kol she could at least look him over for anything she could heal on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))   Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aero and Tajy ((In Dream World))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next