Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character practice (unplotted, open group)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormkatz
Stormkatz

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Troll
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 16

Character practice (unplotted, open group) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character practice (unplotted, open group)   Character practice (unplotted, open group) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

“Thanks – I know.” Starling said, smiling a little. She was proud of her wings, just not the looks she tended to get in the bookshop. Most of the customers weren’t used to her yet, and they weren’t ready to accept a new face /and/ a pair of wings apparently.

“Are you alright? You look somewhat distressed.” She added, seeing the way the woman hovered in the shop anxiously. She had done some serious people-watching sine starting work here, and she had gotten quite good at telling when something was up.

She rested her elbows on the high counter and looked around the shop. It was quiet that day – quieter than usual actually – but that just meant it was boring really. When it was busy at least she had some sort of noise to listen to. Now she had nothing but a slightly awkward conversation and the heavy thoughts about her bracelet.
Back to top Go down

Character practice (unplotted, open group)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2