Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

Female Loveliness : 2

Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:14 am

Arcania screeched, beating her wings furiously as she watched more flames grow. There was no way she could put them all out, but she could try. Spotting a bucket not far away she flew over to it, grabbing it in her talons. Lifting the bucket itself was not difficult, but once there was water in it that would change. Spotting a trough filled with water she dumped the bucket into it, careful not to overfill it. She did not dare change back into her human form, knowing the woman would be able to grab her and stop her attempts at saving the village.

Temero roared with pain and anger as he was ripped from the sky. Never one to give up he lashed out at the Shade Runner with his claws and tail, slapping his wings back as far as he could in an attempt to strike him. Being a smaller type of dragon, there was little he could really do, but he was certainly not going to go down easily. "Never!" he howled, trying to push up from the ground.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:28 am

Nicolett snarled to herself at the girl's attempt to get water. Fine two could play at this game. She took off running, through the allies, creating more sparks by rubbing the flint together as she went. The small sparks turned to fire everywhere she went. That was all she needed. Nicolett stopped at the end of the ally they'd first met these two in and turned back around. "Ye think ye be so smart, eh? Well, ye will see what me can do." With that. Nicolett dropped the flint to the ground and held her hands out. The two small fires closest to her burst into larger flames crepping up the buildings faster than any of the other had. "Ye see, me beauty. Never mess with a women of fortune. Especially a demon of the seas." The fire burst and crackled spreading quickly.

Amarciune snarled as the he was buffetted by the dragon's wings and lashing tail. "Hold still ye stupid beast!" he snarled digging his back paws in tighter, and his front claws into whatever he could grip on the wolf dragon. He lashed his tails out behind him, growling and taking his left front paw he would then try to slice at the dragon's wing with his sharp claws. "Enough o' yer games beast. Me said to shut up!" Amaraciune would then turn his head and try to bite the wolf dragon's tail. If he managed to do that, he'd hold tightly with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Arcania screeched and dropped her bucket as the flames rose higher. In dismay she rose above the rooftops, looking around sadly. Even in her human form she could not stop the carnage that was going on below her. No, this town was about to burn to the ground, and all she could do was watch. However, there was someone missing. The Wolf dragon she had run into, where was he? Fearing the worst she began to search, soaring over the rooftops. They needed to get out before the whole place burned to the ground.

Temero screeched in pain, both from the squishing and the new rents in his wing, though he did not stop snapping his other wing back. He whipped his tail up sharply, trying to keep it away from the Shade runner, or at least to give him something to remember Temero by when he chewed of his tail. Not that Temero wanted that, it just seemed to be the way things were going. Which, considering the luck he had, was not entirely out of the ordinary.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 am

Nicolett smirked as she leapt up onto the roof of the building she had just set on fire. She watched the dismay on the girl's hawk form face, and laughed wickedly. "Burn and burn. Burn it all to thy ground, and ashes will rain, and people will cry," she sang happily. She controlled the fire to let it jump out to other buildings, spreading the fire quickly. All she'd had to do was get bored of this girl's games, which she had. Putting her hand to her lips she whistled out loudly. "Amarciune," she called to her first mate. "We be leavin' this burnin' hole."

Amarciune snarled as he was lashed more with the dragon's wing and tail. He was about to try to go for the dragon's head when instead he heard people starting to leave their houses. They were smelling smoke, and the stupid beast had woken these humans up. He growled lowly and swiped at the dragon's wing or tail, or whatever would come at him next. He realized that his fur was getting wet, and it occured to him that that wolf dragon had actually cut him. That was when the whistle sounded. "Arg," he said unhappily. "Ye live to see thy sun's light across the great sea 'nother day," he snarled to the wolf dragon as he leapt off it's back carefully. Drops of blood hit the ground as he landed, but the shade runner cloaked himself and took off towards Nicolett, and his cap'n.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 am

Arcania screeched in fury and frustration, watching as the fire spread through the village at an alarming rate. But she could see people leaving their houses so at least they had been warned and were going to get out safely. As far as she could tell anyway. Spotting Temero on the ground below she circled down to him, hovering just above his prone form. "Come Temero!" she said, "We must get out of here!" The Wolf dragon hauled himself up, now sporting a new slash in his tail and glared at the hawk. He knew that he would have been well out of the village already if she had not stopped him. Now he was not even sure if he could fly properly.

Still, the wolf dragon threw himself into the air again, taking more time to gain altitude this time and almost careening into a building. Luckily there was a slight updraft from the fire and he managed to get away from the near incident with only some singed fur. Arcania followed him, making sure that he made it into the air, and once they were over the city they stopped to take stock. "We should follow them," Temero said, aware that his wing now made a strange whistling sound whenever he flapped. Arcania nodded in agreement, and they began to search the village in increasingly larger circles.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 am

Nicolett watched the flames until Amaraciune appeared besides her. She looked her first mate over and lingered on the injuries the dragon had. She'd have to take care of that later. Despite her black heart, she did care of her first mate. He was probably the only thing close to her, but she was ok with that. If you let your sprogs get too close, and something were to happen, then you're weighed down with emotion, and she didn't have time for that. Yawning, she looked around quickly for an escape, and parting any fire away from her path, she led the way back towards the water.

Amaracuine followed after his captain. She hadn't said a word about him, so he felt no need to speak out. He was glad she was ok, though he hadn't expected her not to be, and he wasn't stupid enough to miss that flash of worry in her eyes when they lingered over anything the wolf dragon had done to him. Her eyes were normal again, that was good, but her hair was starting to get a few feathers. That was not so good. She was controlling fire, that was why, but at least it wasn't too much this time. He was tired from his fight with the wolf dragon, and was glad that the pace she set was slow enough where he didn't put too much strain on his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:30 am

Arcania finally spotted the pair, though it took her several minutes just to make sure, and she raced over to Temero to tell him. Together they followed them through the city, though Temero had some reservations about the whole thing. Still, he wanted another chance to spar with the other dragon. His pride had taken a blow and he was determined to have another chance to resurrect it.

Arcania, on the other hand, had revenge on her mind. These seemed to be innocent people who were now homeless, and she did not think it was fair. Not at all. At the moment there was little she could do, but with the element of surprise... perhaps she could stand a chance.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Nicolett sighed happily as the scent of the salt water reached her nose. All she could think of was home, for that was exactly what the open sea offered her, a home. Never having been wanted anywhere else, she hardly remembered a home before the old pirate had taken her in. She owed him a lot, and that had been repayed. Nicolett never left a deal open, she always finished it. That was what she'd done for her 'old man.' She looked over at Amaraciune worriedly, but the shade runner threw on more speed and soon the two of them were running up the boarding planks.

"Up and at 'em ye lazy sea dogs. Push off from dis port now and lets get dis gal in the water and off!" Nicolett's call had a rush of movement on the ship as she stood back and watched with Amaracuine at her side. She turned her attention to her dragon. "Ye alright matey?" She asked with a worried tone that was unusual for the sea captain. The dragon gave a soft smile. "Aye aye cap'n," he reported. "Been through worse on the high seas cap'n," he added. She smiled and walked towards the wheel. "Still, Me be taking a look at dat der wound 'o yes."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 am

Arcania and Temero watched as the ship slowly pushed out into open water, trying to figure out what to do. Now that the captain and her dragon were back on the ship Arcania and Temero stood no chance of winning anything they happened to start. So, if they were going to do anything, it would have to be a quick battle before anyone could catch them. Glancing at each other Arcania nodded at the wolf dragon, snapping her wings shut and diving for the ship, her claws extended, going for the sails. Temero dove as well, though he went the opposite way, his intent to distract not harm.

However, Arcania was just unfortunate enough to miss her target completely, but not enough so that she also missed the rope that snapped around, catching her left wing and claw and sending her into a tailspin towards the deck. Landing with a sickening thud she screeched in pain, struggling to get up. Once the world stopped spinning she hauled herself to her feet, only to realize that there was something wrong with her left wing. It did not seem to be broken, but it was certainly not working properly. Which meant she was stuck. On a ship. Surrounded by pirates that hated her.

Well... that had not ended well.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 am

Nicolett took the wheel in her hands, and Amaracuine stood by her. She was looking forwards to getting out of this place and away from civilazation for a while. It would be a long trek in the open waters to reach the other end of the island, and she'd be able to set a few boats a blaze along the way. Not to mention any little lislnds off to the side that she could pilage. Oh how she loved to be herself. She sighed enjoying the quiet on the ship as her sprogs went to work. That was, until that hawk girl from earlier showed up. Nicolett watched the show with an amused expression. She laughed slightly as the girl hit the deck.

Amaracuine was quick to be by the girl as the sprogs on board all stared with stupid expressions on there face. Amaracuine bent down low, his teeth showing as he growled at the girl. He had one paw up and he was balencing on the other three. He kind of looked like a dog the way his tails lashed out behind him. Nicolett slowly walked over to the two of them snapping at the men to get back to work. She left the wheel in the hands of another of her finer crew mates. "Well well, look what me have thar. Dat little girl from before, aye?" A cruel smile crossed her lips. "And what be bringin' ye to me fine ship?" she asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 am

Seeing what had happened to Arcania Temero corrected his flight and circled above the ship, waiting to see what would happen. He doubted that she would get off the ship on her own, a suspicion that was confirmed when Amaracuine caught her. Well, this would take some rethinking. The Wolf dragon remained silent, watching events unfold below.

Arcania shuffled her wings calmly, looking around at the people gathered above her. "Oh nothing in particular," she replied calmly, beginning to preen her feathers. She was in trouble and she knew it, but she was going to play along for the moment. Perhaps there was something she could do. "Although I don't suppose you would believe me if I told you I wanted to join you?" It was a complete lie, and she was sure that they would not believe her, but perhaps it would buy her more time.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:07 am

Nicolett smiled at the girl. She thought to herself and turned to Amaracuine. "Matey, what do ye think?" she asked looking at the shade runner. He was looking at the bird girl with suspicion. He didn't like her and that was evident. "Me thinks if she wants ta join we test her," he said cruely. Nicolett thought that over for a moment then turned to the closest sprog. "Ye sir," she said making him jump about a foot in the air as he stumbled over a greeting for the captain. "Fetch me chains," she said evenly. The man nodded and took off. Nicolett turned back to the girl. "If I were ye, I'd have taken death." With that, the captain fell silent and the shade runner spoke. "Ye girl, back to human form."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 am

Temero groaned mentally, knowing that no good could come of whatever was about to happen. Still, much as he did not care for humans he could not leave this one to her fate. So he hovered in the air, waiting to see what would occur.

Arcania looked up at the pair warily but then shrugged, shifting back to her human form and standing slowly. She was careful to look confident though on the inside she was beginning to get a little nervous. "You do not scare me," she replied coolly, tapping one foot softly against the deck. "Whatever you decide to throw at me I can handle." Unless of course they decide to wrap me in chains and throw me overboard she thought. That could be a problem.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

The shade runner smirked to himself. Oh the irony in what the girl had said. They did not scare her aye? Well, that would certainly change. Nicolett smiled softly at the girl and cocked her head slightly. "Ye be a brave lass, eh?" she asked in a sickenly sweet and motherly voice. "Oh now dun ye worry me beauty," she would reach forwards and brush her finger's down the side of the girl's cheek. "We can fix dat for ye." With that, Nicolett walked away to speak with the man with the chains, leaving Amaracuine snickering at the girl. He was enjoying this. The sprog that Nicolett had sent away came over a few seconds later. Nicolett headed back up to the wheel.

"Aye?" Amaraciune asked, flickering his gaze for a half second to the man, then returned it to the girl. "The cap'n wants this beauty chained to tee mast until further orders be told to any 'o us sea rats. No one be able to go near tee girl 'cept ye and de cap'n, and this beauty gets no food 'o water fer tree days." The sprog relaxed as he finished speaking, as if every word had to be perfect least he lose his life to the seas and wined up in Davey Johns himself. Amaraciune looked the girl over. "Seems the cap'n be givin' ye a chance to join us after all. Be thankful," he snarled at her. The, flicking his head towards the mast, he motioned for her to walk. "Go on ye."
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Arcania carefully kept all signs of her disgust at the girl's touch from her expression, eyes, and stance. She really was not afraid of them for she had been in more dangerous situations before. Still, she was curious as to what they were going to do to her. Looking over at Amaraciune she smirked slightly, one corner of her mouth twitching up. Oh yes, she could handle this.

Returning her attention to the man who approached, giving him a condescending look. She could sense fear in him, very much like that of a mouse she were about to catch. So... that is all, she thought, nodding shortly. I can handle that. Three days is not that long compared to that week I spent out in the wilderness once. "Aye indeed, very thankful," Arcania replied without looking at the dragon. With her back straight and her head up she walked over to the mast, standing with her back to it, hands at her sides, ready to be chained.

Above Temero growled quietly, wondering what he should do. He wanted nothing more than to attack the ship and destroy the simple humans on it. However he knew that he would stand no chance against so many of them and he did not really feel like playing along with them like Arcania was doing. She does not need me, he decided, and she will not help me either. Still, he decided to stick around just in case he got an opening at some point.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 am

Amaracuine wasn't sure that he liked this girl all that much. He flicked his tails out behind him in annoyance as he paced back and forth in front of the mast. He growled at the sprog who was struggling with the heavy chains and snap at him once to get him to move faster. The sprog whelped and did quicker as the cap'n asked. "Make sure they be tight," growled the shade runner. He did not want to risk the girl getting away at all. His eyes watched every motion of the sprog, making sure he did his task right the first time. If he slowed or strayed out of what he should be doing, Amaracuine was there to get him back into action. Finally when it was done, the sprog darted away back to work.

Nicolett came back then and smiled at the girl. "How ye be doin'?" she asked. Although it was clear she didn't really care. Nor did she have any intention in making sure the girl was alright. The boat lurked slightly and Nicolett's eyes flamed as she turned on the sprog steering. "Hold it steady you sea rat!" she yelled angrily. Then turned her attention on Amaracuine. "Side," she ordered, and the shade runner sat down and let her look at his wound. She had white bandages with her, which she had actually stolen at the last town. "Hm," she said wrapping him up. "It's not a bad wound," she reported to him. "Ye should be ok. Mind watching our new sprog?" she asked motioning to the girl. The shade runner shook his head and Nicolett smiled at him before heading back to take the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:13 am

Arcania fixed her gaze on the horizon, making no motion or sound of protest as she was chained to the mast. However she listened intently to the people bustling about the ship and the harsh commands of the captain. Clearly she ruled with an iron fist, and Arcania respected that. Well, perhaps this is a good idea after all she mused, focusing on the captain as she approached. "Oh quite well," she said, even though the woman had already walked off again. Arcania shrugged slightly, focusing on the horizon again.

She really did not mind the situation, it gave her the perfect opportunity to get to know the crew and captain better even though they might not realize it. In fact, the only thing that could dampen her spirits would be... well, rain. But fortunately the night seemed clear so she could only hope that it remained so for a while. She had no idea how long she would have to stand at the mast, but she was determined not to complain.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:20 pm

As Nicolett steered the ship she felt something under the water. Curious she waited, feeling out the waves. The boat was rocking back and forth slightly. The shifting was unsual with how Nicolett sailed. Amaracuine perked his ears up and turned his head towards his cap'n. He read the look on her face and jumped up. His ears twitched and he stood completely still. His tail tips twitching a little. He was a little nervous now though. She never acted like this.

The boat lurked suddenly and a wicked smile spread across her face. "Hoist the sails, all hands on deck!" she yelled suddenly and the boat became a mass of movement. Seemed like something under the water wasn't happy with there being in these waters. The boat lurked once more and Nicolett whistled. A spog came over to take the wheel and Nicolett raced to the back of the ship looking down before turning back to everyone. "This will be one rocky ride mates! Best get this girl movin'!" She smiled happily. Enjoying the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:39 am

Something did not seem right to Arcania, though she did not know what it was. Perhaps the mood on the ship had changed or the air had shifted but there was definitely something off. Resisting the urge to look around, for that would be too obvious, she kept her eyes on the horizon. When the ship tipped she looked over in that direction, hiding a wince as the chains dug into her arm. It would not give to show weakness.

The captain's enthusiasm intrigued Arcania. She assumed that most people would be more solemn about the fact that their ship was under attack, but Nicolett did not seem to mind. In fact, if her tone of voice was anything to go by, she actually found it slightly exciting. Well, at least that means she knows what she is doing. Or, I hope so anyway. It could be a little difficult to get out of these chains if the ship is upside-down and sinking fast.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 am

The boat lurked once more as the creature rammed it once more. The boat tipped towards the left as it caught in the side of the wave, and very nearly the top sail almost dipped into the water, but Nicolett rolled the wheel as fast as possible into the other direction, letting the ship sail like a sail boat along the side of the wave before it evened out. A feat not easily done with the mass of the ship in the first place. Things had slid across the deck, but nothing touched the water just let.

Shaking her head, annoyed at her crew mates, but still with a smile on her face she yelled at them again. "Tie this girl's cargo down ye sea rats! Dont be lettin' notin' on me ship sink! Or YE BE NEXT!" The sprog's scrambled faster and Amaracuine's eyes narrowed as he snapped at anyone who got close enough and who wasn't moving fast enough. He didn't dare move yet though. "Ye!" Nicolett called to one man who ran by. "Check below the decks and be fast about it!" He ran off and she returned her attention to the sailing. All the sails were hoisted and wind filled them. The jolly roger flew like a death mark against the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 am

Arcania sighed as the ship rocked back and forth, periodically lifting her feet so that things did not slam into them. Crew members raced past her and she watched them work interestedly, seeing how efficiently the ship was run. Clearly the captain was an expert at her craft. "You know, I could help if you let me go," she offered, glancing back at Nicolett. She knew it was incredibly unlikely but she wanted to offer anyway.

Wondering what the creature was, Arcania stared at the water, looking for any sign of it. If she had to hazard a guess she would say it was a whale or perhaps a large water dwelling dragon that disliked people. Either way if it did not stop things could get messy. Especially if the boat flipped, which she found unlikely now that she had seen it almost tip over and come back from the motion.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:58 am

The boat lurched again, only this time it was a forwards motion. That gave them a small gap between the stupid water beast and the vessel as it sailed easily through the waves. Nicolett didn't bother to answer the girl, she was focused on saving her ship from a creature's greed and pride. "Come now ye beast, dis the best ye got?" she asked aloud to no one in-particular. She was honestly having too much fun with this. She did love the games that the sea offered her to play. The man who had gone below the decks returned, looking a little sick, but other wise ok. From the look on his face, he'd been thrown and rocked in that last lurch. Nicolett stifled a laugh as he reported to her. "All clear Cap'n," he said meekly. "Aye, back te work den," she responded.

As for what Arcania had offered Amaracuine did answer the girl. "Ye be stayin' put," he told her annoyed. He wasn't annoyed at her, more the man who had just come up from the decks. Everyone on this ship had sea legs, and not one of them had ever been sea sick. Except him. He'd been here for three weeks and still wasn't used to the rocking of the waves on the ship. Amaracuine wanted to throw him over board at times and leave him for the sea to swallow. Honestly, he was tempted to do that now to get the sea beast off them. However, he knew he couldn't. Nicolett wouldn't approve of that at all. So instead her turned back to the girl, striking a casual conversation as chaos ensued around them. "What be ye motives 'ere?" he asked cocking his head to the right slightly.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Arcania shrugged slightly as the ship sailed clear of the creature below, glancing back around the mast in an unfruitful attempt to see what it had been. In doing so she caught a glimpse of the captain and the satisfied smirk on her face. Well, she thought, raising one eyebrow before turning away and looking off at the horizon again, this woman certainly is a match for me.

It was a refreshing change of pace actually. So many women, and men for that matter, that she had met came across as sniveling cowards, or just weak in some cases. As such she looked down upon them, relishing the chance to speak to and confront someone who matched her mental strength and wit. Obviously Nicolett was one such person.

"What be me motives?" she asked, looking over at the first mate, unconsciously slipping slightly into their way of speaking. "Why me motives are simply to join this crew, nothing more. Yer Captain seems like a smart one, I would be honored to serve under her." Which was true. Though Arcania would still want power, would still crave to take her place, she could be content to serve under the woman. Strange turn of events this, she thought idly.

Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:54 am

Nicolett smirked as the noise of the sea turned calm. Seemed like the beast that had been after them had decided to give up on the chance, and Nicolett looked behind her to see a large sea dragon she'd never seen before leap out of the water, roar, then dive back in. "Well well, seems like dat wont be forgotten soon." She sighed and looked out into the open see. It would be a full moon in the next night. But for now, the almost full moon was a little past the highest point in the sky. Her eyes followed it and she sighed longingly.

Amaracuine sighed as he leaned back against a crate on the ship. "I still dun trust ye, but I think me cap'n knows how to handle those dat be like ye. Maybe there be hope for ye yet, but me see, me will. I be watching ye girl." With that, he reached forwards and grabbed one of the men who rushed past. The man cowered with Amaracuine's look. "Ye watch dis girl, and sit 'ere silently. Ye got dat?" The man nodded fearfully, and Amaracuine dropped him and walked away. He was more interested in doing what Nicolett had asked before.
Back to top Go down
Spiritdragon
Spiritdragon

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • DDC Dingo
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 am

Arcania smiled, amused by the dragon's response. We will see about that, she thought. It takes a lot of practice to handle me. Which is probably why no male is interested, she realized, tilting her head to one side slightly. Good, who needs them. Certainly not me. Studying the man that had been tasked with watching her she smirked slightly. He was the epitome of why she did not want a husband. They all seemed so weak. It would take a strong hand to control and keep her, but a gentle enough one so as not to drive her away. The line was a fine one to say the least.

"Silently huh?" she repeated, "Well I guess that means you have no choice but to listen to me." She was tempted to start spouting things off to provoke him and make him talk, or uncomfortable at the very least, but she decided not to. "Be thankful," she told him before looking out over the ocean.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn   Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit and Tegan: Playing popcorn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next