Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Empty
PostSubject: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 am

Setting: Just after the big meeting in Everbridge, after the war in Racksom had drawn a bloody close and the people of DDC are scattered and broken. There is one question though, what happened to those affected by Racksoms war, where have they gone besides Everbridge?

Time: Late Afternoon, rainy season.

Plot: Can two people really fall in love?
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:47 am

Mask shifted in the saddle. He'd been riding forever, and Sorrahkin was panting hard. He'd pressed her to run ever since they left Harglen. He was surprising sitting her gallop well, but he knew she'd need to slow down in a bit, like she'd needed to before. His memory was still fresh in his head of Canice's words. "Akar? Wow, long time no see. What brings you home?" He'd been genuinely surprised, but still Mask had thought that he was joking. "What, you liked the guest I sent you so much you're keeping her from me?" he'd asked with a playful smile. "Guest?" Canice had asked confused. "Yeah, the girl I sent here. Rasera. Where is she?" Canice had looked confused before but now he clearly thought Mask had lost his mind. "No one showed up here... What are you talking about?" Once he said that Mask just left. Where was she? What happened? Hell, he was going to storm Racksom himself if he had to.

So, he rode towards racksom, but he had to avoid Everbridge, not wanting to get caught back up in that. He had to take the longer way, but he didn't mind. That was just something that had to be done. Sorrahkin needed to rest, he knew that, but he was almost near a town. A little longer and he could let her rest and get her something to drink. How long has he been running? He couldn't really remember. He was honestly pissed with himself. He'd lost his sister, and now Rasera too? No, like hell he was going to lose her too. That was not something that was going to happen. He'd turn every town inside out if he had to, and recapture Racksom alone if it meant finding her. Ves wasn't there. She hadn't been before, so there was no point in looking for her there now, but Rasera might have stayed, and not listened to him when he told her to head to Harglen. He was getting more and more anxious with each day.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:55 am

Rasera had never seen war, never been caught in its chaotic vortex as that such as Racksom, but even from where she had been, she was affected by it. She was sad for their people and the losses over pointless fighting. Mask had sent her away for her protection, told her to go to an unfamiliar town and gave her easy directions but she had gotten caught up in the war and the refugees that had not traveled as far east as the rest.

And now she was lost. Again. A frustrated sigh was torn from her lips as she sat along her small fire that she had made. She watched as the fire danced before her and became lost in thought for Mask. Why didn't he just go with her and not enter that stupid war? She winced at her own words, knowing Mask had done it to help and that stupid wasn't the right word. She sighed, looking down and picking up a nearby stick, throwing it into the fire. "Mask...where are you...?" She asked aloud, hoping silently that the stars above her would answer her call and bring him to her and not find out he had died in battle.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 am

Mask wasn't really paying attention, and maybe that was why he'd been doing so well on Sorrahkin. Honestly, he wasn't really aware he was on the mare. He wasn't really holding on either. He was so lost in thoughts of finding Rasera and making it to the next town before Sorrahkin stopped to rest, that nothing else really crept into his mind. That was, until that moment. He blinked and realized where he was. The town was just up the road. There were even travelers camping along the rode. A small fire along the side of it was proof of that, and just on the horizon was the town he was looking for. Of course, he now was losing his balance. Sorrahkin even picked up her speed more. She was flying now. Almost literally. Mask gripped the saddle with all his strength.

It be about the same time they'd pass the camper that Sorrahkin decided to do a dead stop. Her hoofs skidded on the ground as she stopped dead in her tracks. Of course, this also meant that Mask flew over her head and landed on his back about ten feet in front of her. "What the hell!" Mask though as he laid on the dirt. "What was that for you stupid horse?! That hurt!" he growled in his head Sorrahkin only snorted and pawed the ground breathing heavy. Mask contemplated getting up, but the world was spinning, and he'd had the air knocked from his lungs with that one. He gasped trying to get the air back into his lungs that the mare had knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:18 am

Rasera was so lost in thought herself that she didn't hear the pounding of hooves until they were literally in front of her, and then they stopped. Confused, she looked over to see a horse not far from her, it was looking in her direction and had no rider. Rasera stood, being careful not to scare the beast away as she got closer to it. (though it seemed like it wasn't going anywhere) "Are you lost?" She asked in a soothing tone, coming out of the light of the fire and into the moonlight where her eyes could adjust better.

This horse had a striking resemblance to Sorrahkin, and slowly she reached out, petting its mane. "You couldn't be..." She said and only then did she hear the groans and wheezing of someone. The rider must of gotten thrown off! Running over to his side and dropping to her knees, she gripped the man by the shoulders and turned him to face her to check for injury. "Are you oka-" Her sentence stopped abruptly and her eyes grew large. Laying in front of her was Mask, no Akar, alive and well...well good enough for being thrown off a horse. But she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Akar...?" She asked, not daring to touch him further in case he wasn't actually real.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:27 am

The mare snorted and nodded her head a couple times. She flicked her ears towards Mask though, and that was about the time he made noise and Rasera noticed him anyways. When Mask finally had enough air in his lungs to breath again, he was about to start cursing the horse out, but then someone turned him towards them and he about died of shock. Staring at him, right in front of him, and checking if he was ok was no one other than the one he'd been looking for. Rasera. Now his view on what to say to the mare was completely different. She recognized Rasera from the road. That was why she'd stopped so suddenly. Mask couldn't believe this. This mare was amazing.

Of course, Rasera looked about as much in shock as he did. His clothes were still probably a little wet from ridding through the rain for a couple days, and having given his cloak to Sorrahkin when they'd first left Everbridge, but he didn't care. Instead he sat up and pulled Rasera towards him into a hug. He was so relieved and happy to see her. At first he completely forgot to say anything, just holding her tightly against him, then he finally found his voice. "Of course it's me," he said happily. "I'm the only retard who'd go flying off the back of there horse to look for you," he added jokingly. Even when he was done talking he still didn't let her go.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:39 am

Rasera was glad that Mask made the first move because otherwise she was unsure if she would ever be able to move again. Slowly once she realized that his solid mass was against her and not some vision she made up was hugging her she slowly wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "Idiot...I thought you had died or something..." There were tears in her voice that soon came to life and feel down her face in silver streaks. "Remind me to thank Sorrahkin later for throwing you from her..." She tried to laugh, all too relieved to see him alive but it came out a little strangled with the tears she was shedding.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:51 am

Mask sighed happily as he felt her wrap her arms around him after pulling herself out of being shocked. He chuckled softly at her remark. "Me get killed?" he said softly. "Naw, that wont happen. I have to many people to look after and find to do that." He could hear the tears in her voice, and when she spoke again he knew she was crying. So he hold her tighter and rubbed her back softly. "I'm sure she can hear you," he said softer and gently. "I'm so happy to see you ok. I thought I was going to have to be a one man army and storm Racksom to bring you back." He would have asked why she didn't go to Herglen, but he figured that could wait. Right now was defiantly not the time for that.

Sorrahkin walked over to the two of them after a moment and nudged Rasera's back softly. Then she gave up that and nosed her neck for a moment before deciding to just stand over the two of them. Mask snickered slightly. "See, told you she was listening," he said. He'd try to pull away, just a little then so he could look at her face. He'd brush away a falling tear from her face and smile. "I'm fine," he said softly to her. "Nothing happened, and honestly I didn't really get into the fighting." He decided to leave out the shoot out between him and the man by the leader man's side. He'd tried to shoot them, and the one man on the horse had spotted him and they'd had a shoot out. "So you wanna go sit?" he asked her. "By the fire. Sorrahkin needs to rest. I worked her a little hard over, however many days it was."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:11 am

Rasera couldn't help the faint smile and light blush that came to her face when Mask treated her so gently. He was also so caring of others. She found herself smiling the horse came over and started to nudge her, and she leaned up patting her on her neck. "I've missed you too." She said, and looked back to Mask. "Of course." She answered easily, standing and grabbing Mask's hand with an unconscious thought to lead him back to where her little fire had been. "Its not much, but its camp." She said, only then realizing she had been holding his hand and released him quickly.

"Did...you find your sister...?" She asked once she sat down, only half guessing the answer. She had guessed if he did, he would not have tried to return for her. And she had accepted that as something that would happen once she did return. She had come to terms with the idea but it was harder to think of losing him all together.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:32 am

Mask followed along, the night air was finally getting to him now that he wasn't so focused on one thing and Rasera wasn't in his arms anymore. The chill in the air was making his damp clothes more cold on him, but once they were by the fire, it helped out a lot. He realized she was holding his hand when she suddenly let go, and he looked up at her with a slightly smile. "It works for what we need it to," he said. Sorrahkin followed the two of them and Mask pulled his cloak off the mare. He also unsaddled her and took the bridle off. A task that really didn't take long to do. He patted her bare back and Sorrahkin nickered happily and went to go eat grass.

"Been a while since she's had that off," he said. He turned back to Rasera now that Sorrahkin was taken care of. He walked over to her after setting the tack carefully on the ground, and sat down next to her. "No," he said. "She wasn't in Racksom, but there's still a lot of places in Dragon's Cove I haven't looked. I know she's here somewhere, and that she's ok though," he added. Now he could start asking her questions. "So how have you been?" he asked first. That was easy and a light way to start the conversation. Not to mention it would change the mood this course of conversation was heading, and it changed the topic. He really didn't want to talk about Vespira at the moment. He was starting to wonder if she was even on Dragon's Cove anymore.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:40 am

Rasera looked at him sadly and felt the change of emotion in him, this was happening a lot more often as of late. And, as per the norm pain went slicing through her head and she couldn't help the feather light touch that she had to apply to her temples. At least she was getting used to it now...

"I've been...." She thought for a moment and then her shoulders sagged, "Lost." She admitted, knowing he was probably going to tease her. She had a horrible sense of direction and it had never changed, not once. "I swear I was on route where you told me to go and then refugees from Racksom needed help here or there..." And not to mention when she came in physical contact with an overly emotionally distressed person her splitting headache had returned. She left that part out, giving him an apologetic smile. "I hadn't meant to worry you...I seem good at doing that."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 am

Mask chuckled as Rasera admitted she'd been lost. Technically she was right though, she was on the path to Harglen. That was true. It would have been a long walk there though if she started out from here. Well, Mask figured he might owe Canice an apology now. Oh well. He'd just have to worry about that later. He wasn't going to say anything about the amusing topic of how she always got lost, though it was pretty tempting to tease her on that. "I'm just so glad you're safe is all," he said. "I went home and I thought Canice was playing a joke on me," he said rubbing the back of his head lightly. He shrugged. "Don't worry about it," he added. "It's my job to worry about you."

He wasn't entirely sure why he said that, but he felt like it was true. After all, he'd have to look after his sister too. Once he found her. So, why not Rasera too. It wasn't like she had anyone else to look out of her and make sure she was ok. And deal with her ability to get lost anywhere she went. He chuckled softly at his mental joke. "So that covers why you weren't there and what you've up to, so have you been alright by yourself? Nothing bad happened, you've been eating and such?" he asked. His tone got more worried as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 am

Rasera smiled at him, happy that he was so worried over her. She thought about her eating habits. "i suppose I have..." She wasn't entirely sure but she wasn't dying of hunger. "What about you?" She reached out, placing a hand on the side of his mask where his face would be. She gently took both halves off. "I'd hope this would be okay around me by now." She smiled softly, placing the parts on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:09 am

Mask shrugged. "Well... um... eating...." he blinked trying to remember when the last time he ate was. He knew he had, so he guessed maybe earlier today? Time really had slipped away from him while he was traveling. That was rather unlike him. Oh well. "My guess is yes. At least, I think I did," he said with a half smile. He sighed. "Honestly, I have no idea. I don't even know how long I've been traveling." He looked into the fire, watching the way the flames danced at the very tips of them. He'd always liked to watch fire. It was something that let his mind escape into nothingness for a little while.

Mask jumped then when he felt Rasera pull the mask parts off. He looked down at them, then over at her. He was a little confused at first, then he remember he'd forgotten he was wearing them. Like he always forgot. It was just normal to him by now. He smiled over at her. "I forgot I had them on," he said truthfully. "Sorry. It is ok around you. I really don't mind them off unless I'm in my own town." He didn't explain he just sorta looked at her. The way the fire lit up her features even in the moonlight. And yet, he wasn't sure how he felt. He didn't know how to express emotions, but he also didn't know that he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Rasera felt a little guilt that had made him jump but soon let it go once he said she was okay to have removed his mask. He had never mentioned his home town before this and she had just assumed it was something about not wanting to bring up memories of his sister. She touched the pieces of mask sitting at her side and looked sad, sad for him. "You aren't some criminal that I never knew about right?" She tried to ask with some amount of humor, not wanting to upset him if the subject was still far too touchy for him to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Mask chuckled softly. "I think to think of myself as more of a crime boss," he teased. He smiled at her for a moment, thinking about how to tell her in the long run. After all, they'd been together long enough for her to know more about him. He knew about her after all. He knew it would probably upset her to hear the whole story, but he might as well explain a little bit and if she did end up wanting to hear the rest he supposed he wouldn't mind telling her it. It really only consisted of travels for the most part, although he'd gotten himself into a lot of fights and spent a few nights bleeding in an ally, but that was just how he'd tried to look for his sister, and sometimes it got him into trouble.

"No, I'm not a criminal," he said looking back into the fire. "I grew up in Harglen," he explain. "With my mother and sister. Our father died before Ves got a chance to know him, but I'd met him, and he was a great man. He taught me everything I know about the bow." Mask smiled slightly at the memory of that. "I just don't go back there because of what happened the night Ves was taken." He left out the rest of the details of that night. He wasn't going to say anything unless she asked to know what exactly had happened. He wasn't entirely sure if she would, but he was ok with it if she did. "As for the mask, it's because I got more information if no one knew it was me. They figured that I'd be some serial killer or something, and that's why everyone started to call me Mask Man, and The Mask. Or what they call me now, Mask."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Rasera listened carefully to Mask's words and felt sorrow for him. She knew how important it was for him to find his sister and know that she was alive and well. She leaned back on her hands and thought about it for a long moment. He never shared his past with her back when they traveled before. It didn't really help that De'lure had been there and the memory brought a smile to the corners of her lips. When she looked back to Mask there was a burning curiosity to know fully what had happened the night his sister was taken.

"Ma-Akar..." She blushed something fierce for a short moment and then pushed passed it. "What happened that night? If you don't mind me asking?" She said, her second question was really only asked to be polite and hoped that he would open up to her.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Mask looked over to her when she spoke his name. He realized she'd been calling him Akar then and a small smile pulled at his lips for a moment. She'd always called him Mask, so why the sudden change? He'd have to save that question for later because she'd requested to know what exactly happened when Vespira was taken. His mood darkened as he turned back towards the fire. "I don't mind you asking," he said softly as he gazed at the flames. It was true he really didn't. However he was going to have to start at the beginning. He shut his eyes for a moment remembering the day. The warm sun on his face as he'd gone running out into the yard with Vespira to play while his mother sat on the deck to paint the two of them...

"I was seven and Vespira was four. It was only a couple of months after our father had died. Everything had returned to a state of normal. Our mother was finally able to be happy again, and Ves was just starting to be able to play the games that me and Canice and Tsuna. The day went ok. A couple men came to the door and mother told us both to stay in the back and play. Vespira was making more of those flower rings like the one I wear in the scrap of painting. I went closer to the back door to listen to the conversation. I didn't understand what was happening until I got older. They were looking for compensation for something our father had cheated them on. Mother refused and told them that it wasn't any of her worry. That father was an honest man and he would never cheat them. The men threatened to come back, they were so pissed off, and they left."

Mask paused for a moment, his fists were clench, and as he went on each word was filled with more and more venom. He didn't even realize he was getting so angry. He was too caught up in his story and telling what happened. He's also forgot who he was around too. "They came back that night. They broke into the house and killed mother downstairs. Ves came running into my room and told me there were people downstairs. I told her to stay in my room and went to investigate. Going downstairs I found mother dead and the house was trashed. I heard a scream from upstairs only to run to the stair case and see the men holding Ves by her hair and pushing her down the stairs towards me. They grabbed me too and forced us both outside. Ves was screaming for them not to hurt me and I was fighting back to get away. To free her and get us both away from there. I yelled for them to let her go. She was only four. Let her go and take me. One of them hit me over the head and I blacked out."

"When I woke up the next morning Ves was gone. Mother was dead, Father had been dead, and I really had nothing left. I was seven and I was alone. So I packed and I left. I took Sorrahkin and left. I had no idea where I was going, but I knew I had to find Vespira..." Mask was shaking he was so angry. He'd never even found those men. Just one of them. Just one of them that he'd made suffer as much as he possibly could in repayment for what the man had done to his family. It was also a big regret of his. He'd ended up killing the man in the most painful way possible because the man insisted he had no idea where Ves was when Mask had figured that to be a lie. Mask's fingers dug into his palms as he glared at the fire. It made his eyes glow with malice.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Rasera listened with a sympathetic look on her face and didn't move until he was finished talking. He was so angry, the air felt as if it were thick with tension as his eyes bore into the fire. She felt her heart race in her chest, having never seen Akar angry before and she was a little scared. But she knew who this was, knew Akar for his generally gentle manner.

Rasera leaned in slowly, leaning down to moving carefully to place her hand on his arm to give him quiet comfort. His story was so sad, so full of emotion that Mask had never shown never made himself vulnerable enough to show.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Mask had been so focused on the fire, so lost in what he was telling, that everything around him had melted away. He hadn't even realized where was. He winced when he felt something touch him and his first reaction to push away whatever it was with as much force as possible. That was the only thing that he could think to do. Of course, after he'd made the movement everything came flooding back into his mind. Where he was, what he was doing, who he was with... Who he was with... Rasera! Mask whipped his head around to look over at her. Had he really just done that? He looked shocked at what he'd just done. He looked down at his hands then back to her. He stunned into silence. Then he felt a crushing feeling of guilt.

"Ra.. Rasera, I'm so sorry," he said his voice shaking slightly. "I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking," he shook his head trying to clear his mind. He'd really just done that, to her. All she'd wanted to do was comfort him and he just pushed her away. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said. His voice shook more. He didn't know what to do. Should he offer to help her? Would she even want him near him now that he'd done that. "I'm sorry," he whispered. He backed up a little bit. The cloak he had in his lap sliding to the ground, but not into the fire. He'd just been so forceful to her...
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Being pushed away was one of the lasts thing she had expected aside from being slapped in the face. The force of his push had knocked her to the ground and on her back. If wasn't a hard fall or anything just something that was surprising. She looked up it him in shock, unsure what to say to him and it wasn't until he snapped back to reality did she move from where she had fallen. There was something she felt that she didn't expect, hurt. It had hurt to be pushed away from him when she thought he had been making progress. She sat up and pushed herself up on her knees. Before she could try and tell him she wasn't angry or hurt he had began to back away.

Rasera tasted fear in her mouth, a slightly tweak of it that he would run off into the darkness and not return to her due to his guilt. Without any conscious thought, Rasera quickly stood, taking a few short steps to close the distance between them and wrapped her small arms around his much larger frame. "Please, Akar, I'm not hurt or angry, I promise." She whispered, holding onto him hoping that he wouldn't push her away again now that he had come back from his anger.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Mask couldn't believe she still wanted anything to do with him after what he'd just done. He stood still as she wrapped her arms around him. He blinked and put his arms around her too. "I'm sorry," he said again for the hundredth time. He kept her in his arms tightly. Not wanting to let go. Why did he feel like everything was so much more complicated when she was around. Like everything was so different. It wasn't a bad thing, it was just something he wasn't used to. Expressing himself wasn't something he was used to. Anger, guilt, they never meant much to him. He just wanted to make other people happy, and protect those that needed it. It was different with Rasera though. He felt different.

Mask carefully shifted back down to the ground and pulled Rasera with him. They were sitting by the fire again. "I'm sorry," he said again holder her a little more tightly as he spoke. "I really didn't mean to do that, I wasn't thinking. I was lost in my story." He grabbed the cloak form the ground again, but he put it around her lightly, just letting it sit on her shoulders. It was completely dry now form being by the flames, and so was he. Sorrahkin was closer to them too, happily munching away on the grass. "It was stupid, and thoughtless and something I should never have done and will never do away."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:05 pm

"It's okay Akar...I really understand..." She said, closing her eyes as she leaned against the solid wall of his chest. She relaxed against him and gently rubbed her hand against his back in an attempt to calm him further. She knew she was safe with him and emotions were hard to control even more so for someone not used to feeling them. He's kept it inside for so long.

Rasera pulled back ever so slightly to look at at him, to make sure guilt wasn't haunting him at least so much anymore. "I know it was an accident and I'd never think you would mean to hurt me." She smiled gently, trying to get him to do the same, to feel a little better and physically show she was alright. "Are you okay thought?" She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Mask sighed and relaxed when she did. She did slowly get him to calm down. He shut his eyes for a moment just letting everything sink into his head. When she pulled away slightly from him he opened his eyes and couldn't help but smile when she did. She was ok, and she forgave him. Two things Mask wasn't sure about, one he figured would have never happened. This was his fault, and yet still she didn't want him to be gone, or away. She still wanted him around. She even wanted to know if he was alright. Mask nodded his head one. Just a small movement. "Yeah. I'm fine," he said softly to her. "So long as you're ok, I am."

Mask looked up to see where the moon was positioned in the sky. He then looked back down to Rasera. "What say you to getting some sleep and then heading town in the morning?" he asked trying to pull away from her. He let his arms drop from around her, but technically she was the one who had him. Sorrahkin picked her head up and was looking over at the two of them as if she expected something to happen between the two of them. She perked her ears and took a few small steps closer to the two of them. Mask wasn't paying attention to the mare, nor the way she was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 am

Rasera had kept her gaze on him, her deep blue eyes filled with compassion and understanding. At the mention of going to bed she suddenly felt the weariness seep into her bones. She had been walking all trying to get to a town to rest for the night and get directions. She found herself looking at Mask, her arms had still be around him even after he dropped his.

The slight movements of the mare brought her attention to the slightly awkward situation that she had put herself in and with a dark blush on her face, Rasera moved away from him in a feminine retreat. She gave him a nervous smile in apology. She still had Mask's cape on her, and she looked down to it. It had his scent on it and was warm and she couldn't help the smile on her face. After a moment she turned and handed him back his cape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next