Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 am

Chara's sweet smile soon and quickly turned into a sour look of anger as she heard Mask speak and turn vicious. She liked a challenge in a man but for a death threat, she wouldn't accept that. With a hiss of anger, Chara stalked away from him lingers her sights on Rasera for a moment longer before walking off. "Lets that dog have his bitch." She growled, sitting back on the table where she had last been and crossed her shapely legs to show off her goods to those who wanted to buy.

Rasera put a hand on Mask's arm, trying to calm the anger he had built up at the woman and smiled at him showing that she was a bit more at ease thanks to his words. "Thank you Akar." She said, looking tired and worn. "Perhaps we can go to a room...?" She asked, wanting to be away from all these other people.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 am

Mask smiled as she placed her hand on his arm and he took a deep breath and sighed. He let the anger dissolve, not wanting to hold onto it anyways, and instead moved closer to Rasera protectively. He still didn't like this place, but it was getting late after there ride this morning, and adventures through the day. "You're welcome," he said to her with a warm smile. "However, you don't need to thank me, she got what was coming to her. Venomous snakes." He sighed and looked her over. She did look tired, and he wanted nothing more than to sleep the headache he had off, so he nodded once slowly. "Room sounds good," he said agreeing with her.

Mask walked over to the bar, still watchful of Rasera and pulled the pouch of coins out. He talked to the inn keeper for a moment then paid the man as he handed Mask a key. Pocketing the rest of the pouch of coins, Mask turned back to Rasera with the key in hand. "There we are," he said smiling. "Shall we?" he asked doing a small bow and gesturing towards the hall that would lead towards the rooms. He'd then follow after her assuming she'd head down the hall and unlock the door that was to there room. Mask wasn't entirely sure how they rooms in this inn played out, but he also wasn't picky about where he slept either. Floor, tree, ground, bed, back of Sorrahkin. He'd pretty much slept where ever since he was little.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 am

Rasera walked along with him into the room and as the door opened noticed there was only one small bed. She walked in and suddenly felt a bit awkward. She knew that she would want Mask to take the bed, him having had the injuries. As he too came into the room, Rasera closed the door softly and walked to Mask. She brushed the side of his head with her hand to check where he had been hurt. "I'm sorry I ran off before even finding out what happened...it was...childish..." She admitted, frowning that she had caused him so much trouble. Her heart was still aching, still in pain from all of what happened today.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Mask watched Rasera silently as she closed the door and walked over to him. He blinked calmly when she brushed the side of his head, and winced slightly when her hand lightly brushed where the pipe had been brought down on his head. He was getting good at ignoring the throbbing that he was sure wouldn't go away from a couple days. Of course, it jolted slightly when she brushed the spot. He shifted his weight slightly, finding it weird to not have the quiver on his other side. He shook his head to her carefully and smiled softly to her. "Don't worry about it," he said softly.

Mask reached out and brushed her hair back behind her ear and cocked his head with a smile. "You need to go get some sleep," he said softly to her. Mask braced himself and quickly picked Rasera up, holding her up against his chest. One hand craddled behind her back and the other was under her knees. He chuckled softly as he walked over to the bed and laid her down on it. He stood by the edge of the bed and smirked, pleased with himself. "Now, you should go to sleep," he said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Rasera made a soft squeak of surprise when Mask picked her up bridal style and she couldn't help but feel safe in his strong arms. She knew he couldn't drop her and when he did he had gently put her on the bed. She had intended to force him into the bed to rest his injuries but now she was staring up at him with a blush on her gentle features. Her heart was thumping loudly in her chest so she decided so as not to make a fool of herself she wouldn't say anything.

She easily fell asleep, the weight of the day had made her exhausted far more than she had first realized. Her sleep however was kept light and troubled as she was tormented in her sleep by the killing she had done.

As morning came Rasera woke, the ache in her own head and the weariness in her body gone from the previous day. She sat up in the e=bed Mask had put her in and brushed a lock of her hair from her face. She looked around for where Mask had put himself for the night.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 am

Mask smiled when Rasera fell asleep and he sent to go sit on one of the chairs in the room. Carefully, he laid back in the chair positioning himself so that his head was set carefully. He honestly didn't want to sleep on the bump that the pipe had left. He crossed his arms and shut his eyes. It wasn't long before he finally found so means of falling asleep. Of course, he did find that his sleep was restless and that in the long run, his dreams were filled with memories of the past. Lately he seemed to be thinking more and more on the past years of his life. Tonight's entertainment was that of when he first learned to fight back in order to protect himself.

When Mask woke up, he didn't open his eyes. His head ached and he really didn't feel like moving. In fact he wouldn't have bothered to move at all if not for hearing Rasera move in the bed. He opened one eye and looked over at her. He repressed a groan as he sat up and smiled at her. "Good morning," he said yawning sleepily. He honestly wasn't sure what time it was, but for the sake of the fact they'd both just gotten up, he'd assume it was morning.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 am

Rasera smiled when she saw Mask in the chair, "Morning." she said, letting out a yawn while stretching out her limbs. "I pray you slept well." She said softly, know his head still had to hurt. She stood from the bed, adjusting her clothing and brushing out her long hair with her hands. "How about I go get Sorrahkin and break the news to her that your already awake?" She grinned, remembering the horse taking the time to wake Mask up in a not so pleasent way...well for him at least.

After getting her things together Rasera parted from Mask, and left the inn, her blue eyes squinting in the early morning suns brightness. After her eyes adjusted, she walked over to where she had left Sorrahkin and was pleased to see the horse still there. "Hey girl..." She said softly, patting the horses neck once she approached and began undoing the rope that held her there.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:17 am

Mask made a noise that sounded more like a grunt when she brought up Sorrahkin's ways of getting him up, after nodding softly to her question of whether he slept well or not. He closed his eyes and put his head back again. "So funny until she does it to you," he said gruffly. His tone held the evidence of how tired he was, and he shifted his position as he looked back to her. "Alright, go get my brood mother and I'll meet you down in front of the inn." He watched her as she felt and then gathered up his things and headed down towards the bar to return the key for the room. He made sure to lock up the room as he left.

Walking down the street at about the same time Rasera left the inn was a tall muscular man. His hair fell into his eyes and was mostly held back by a white bandanna. He wore clothes that were suitable for being of a wealthier stature, and when he saw Rasera, he couldn't help but want to know who this beautiful women was, and why she was alone. Naturally, in order to do that, he followed the girl. He paused the corner and looked over to her as she saw to her mare. A traveler as well, he noticed, and couldn't help that pleased smile on his lips. Of course, in his profession, this man was used to getting what he wanted any way he wanted.

"Hello there," he called to her softly. A smile already plastered on his lips. "You need any help? She'd a beautiful creature," he added walking over to her. Sorrahkin looked over at the man and gave a snort and pinned her ears back. She didn't like any males other than Akar in the first place, but she also saw past this man. "Seems a little shy though," he noted to the girl. By now he was about ten feet away from Rasera and he still had that fake smile on his face. He was good at lying though, and to anyone else it would appear to be any form of a genuine one.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 am

Rasera noted Sorrahkin's reaction to the man approaching before she actually noticed him. She rubbed her neck gently turning to the handsome man. "It's okay girl." She whispered. She had a soft smile on her face when she spoke to this new man. "Thank you, I think she is actually rather fond of me so I don't need any help." He seemed like he had good enough intentions. "My name is Rasera, I didn't catch your name though...?" She said pushing back a piece of her hair that had fallen into her face.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 am

The man watched the girl and the mare. He really didn't like horses. And to be honest, he didn't like animals at all. That's why he was a slayer. It was just his personality. He took in the mare's reaction and growled to himself. He walked closer to the two of them and leaned in towards the girl. "You have such a pretty name," he said softly to her. "My name is Averi," he said leaning more towards her as if he was looking to kiss her. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I couldn't help notice that you're traveling, and well, I was wondering if maybe you were looking for someone to travel with?" The man's hand went behind Rasera and he traced her spin lightly and then grabbed her butt.

Of course, that was about the time Mask about choked. He coughed and leaned against the closest wall to him, arms crossed on his chest. He felt something close to the same thing he did when the man had the picture of him and Ves. Some unexplained jolt of dislike, and jealousy? Again with being jealous whenever someone got near Rasera. Of course, he shouldn't right? It wasn't like anything was going on between him and Rasera... right? Still, he watched with dislike and jealousy. He couldn't deny it, he was jealous of this. And also a slight bit angry.

The man ignored the cough and pretended not to hear it. He instead continued to feel the girl's but. Sorrahkin snorted and again and snapped at the man with dislike. From Mask's point of view, none of anything behind Rasera was actually seen. He growled to himself and stalked towards the man. He wasn't going to do anything, he had no reason to yet.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 am

Rasera felt the color come to her face when the man had complimented her name and smiled nervously as he leaned in. "It's a pleasure, Averi." She said, leaning back slightly away from how close he had gotten. She had felt his hand on her back and a shiver ran down her spine as it had traveled down to her rear end. His hands were rough on her, not even trying to be gentle in his exploration. "P-please stop." She whispered so quietly only the two of them would have been able to hear it.

Her head was down and she brought her own hand around to remove his from her back end. As soon as skin contact was made however she felt something dark, something unclean and then a familiar pain sliced through her head. She removed her hand from his immediately and cringed, looking almost as she had given in to the man, and put her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:10 am

The man smirked as he tried to fight him off. Of course that wasn't what she really wanted, he knew women. They didn't want someone gentle and soft. They wanted a strong man like him. And of course, they wanted to willingly give themselves to said man. When the girl removed her hand from his, he kept going. She was so vulnerable and soft. This was almost too easy. He ignored the mare as she snapped at his arm and he heard his shirt rip in her mouth. "Damn animal," he snarled at Sorrahkin and lashed out hitting the mare roughly. She snapped at him again and reared.

That was about all it took for Mask to figure out the situation. He had already quickened his pace when Rasera had put her hand to her head, but when the man lashed out at Sorrahkin he silently stopped right behind the man. He was a little shorter than this man, but that didn't mean he'd back down. "So," he said gruffly, trying to sound really tough. "Who's our friend?" he growled at the man. He had frozen when he heard Mask's voice, and now turned to face the man. He looked positively vicious and only smirked at Mask. He removed his hand from Rasera and crossed them over his chest.

"Aw look, someone who thinks they're going to come to the poor girl's rescue," Averi said laughing. "Back off, you have no place here," he snarled back at Mask. He pushed Mask backwards with all his force, but Mask held his ground. Apparently the man wasn't one for taking threats either because when the shove didn't work, he drew his arm back quickly and tried for a shot at Mask's face. Mask only shook his head at how sloppy and disgusting this man was. No longer jealous of him, and now really only pissed off, he ducked he shot and kneed the man in the stomach easily. Averi keeled over, clutching his gut and Mask only smirked at him. Averi wasn't done though. He tackled Mask to the ground swiftly, and Mask winced when his head hit the ground again. His vision went black for a moment before coming back in time to stop the man's punch. "My my," Mask said almost laughing. "Someone is not in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 am

Rasera could only silently thank Sorrahkin for trying to help protect her and when she heard Mask's voice. Her eyes went directly to him with a smile on her face, which only lasted briefly as a fight broke out between the men. Why? Why did trouble follow her wherever she went. She gripped hard on the reins for Sorrahkin and made sure to put a reassuring hand on the horse so it didn't go in and try to stomp the man fighting Mask. She could only hope for this to end quickly, and even more so when she saw Mask go down on his head. It only had to make his pervious injury worse.

One of the guards from the city heard the scuffle going on and sighed, having to break up fights in this town wasn't something uncommon. There were only a few men that called themselves 'guards' and really they only went around trying to keep the peace. He walked over to the two and pulled Averi off of Mask. "Quit your fighting before I put you both in jail." He growled, tossing Averi a few feet away and giving him a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:02 am

Mask only had to kick the man off him in order to end this. The problem was however was that such a feat was easier said than done. He gripped the Man's hand when he shot another punch. This guy honestly made it too easy, and as much as he probably should be, Mask was enjoying himself. However this was getting old, and he could guess Rasera was probably not taking this so well. So, he needed to end it, but he wasn't completely sure on how to yet. So held the Man's hand. The man was obviously trying really hard to break from Mask's grip. It wasn't gonna work though. This was one art Mask knew to a mastery. He dug his fingers in above the Man's knuckles and sighed. "This is getting really old really quickly. I'd quite while you're ahead."

Averi was obviously not happy in his current position. He knew that the one he'd pick a fight with was better at this than he was. Still, he wasn't about to give in so easily. Actually, he was about to swing at Mask with his other hand when the damn guard pulled the two of them apart. He spat at the ground when he was set down, and grumbling stalked away, shoving people out of his way as he did so. He didn't bother to even cast a glance back at the three people he left behind. His pride was obviously wounded, and he didn't take defeat well.

Mask sighed and relaxed on the ground, shutting his eyes and keeping them tightly closed while he tried to let the throbbing in his head return back to the dull pain he could ignore. With eyes still closed, he gingerly sat up and put one hand to his fore head. "Well, isn't Caspan just full of wonderful excitement," he said sarcasticly. He was ignoring the guard for now while his attention was on Rasera. He opened his eyes, keeping his hand to his head. "You alright," he asked with concern. It would be only after her answer would Mask turn his attention to the guard. "Apologies, but he was just a friendly man I thought I'd say hello. Didn't think that opening my mouth would rub him the wrong way, sir." Mask was always mannered enough to add sir and ma'am when speaking to those of a higher position than himself, and women in general.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:20 am

The guard eyed the man he had picked up watching him stomp off with some amount of satisfaction and then turned his attention to Mask. The man standing before him didn't seem like he would have been the one to start the fight but he never knew with this town. With a small sigh and nodded his head, "Make sure it doesn't repeat itself, eh?" He said, giving a nod to Rasera before going back to his patrols.

Rasera waiting for the guard to leave before running over to Masks' side and wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I cause you so much trouble." She said, the sound muffled into his chest as she held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 am

Mask nodded his head to the guard and smiled. "Of course, sir," he said evenly. "I assure you nothing of the sort will happen again." The guard took his leave, heading out back on rounds, and Mask relaxed again. He was about to make some sort of comment about how weird it was that that man was the first guard they'd run into yet, when he felt Rasera wrap her arms around him. Honestly, he hadn't been expecting it, and in return, he jumped slightly. He turned to face her, manouvering in her arms.

"Come now," he said softly to her wrapping her up as well. "Hou don't cause me any trouble at all Rasera," he said cooing. He could see the world was starting to spin, but he shut his eyes and ignored it. What he couldn't ignore was the feeling like his knees were going to buckle under him. Sorrahkin seemed to get the idea she was needed and positioned herself up against Mask's back. She placed her head against his side and pressed him back against her, letting him keep Rasera in his arms. Silently, Mask thanked the horse for everything.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Why was he always there to comfort her, to take care of her and yet she was no use to him at all? Why could she do nothing right? Even now, when he had just gotten in a fight and further worsened his injuries he was trying to comfort her. She pulled back from him to he was pale but his eyes were nothing but comforting. Her heart wrenched painfully in response to his compassion. "Perhaps we should get you to a doctor...? Or at least somewhere to rest? I'd feel rather guilty if I am the cause of your death." Under the layer of concern in her voice was a light joking tone. She was trying to make him at least smile a little in return.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 am

When Rasera pulled away, Mask released her form his grip. He cocked his head slightly and gave a half smile to her. "I'm fine, really," he said soothingly. He honestly meant that too. The pain in his head was starting to go away, and he felt fine. He didn't understand why his legs were being so weak though. That much he wasn't used to at all. Still though, he'd be better once he was on Sorrahkin and they were moving out. "I say, we get out of this town befor-"

He cut off as suddenly the world spun in front of his eyes. He shut his eyes, trying to get the world to settle back into place, but to no avail. Sorrahkin nudged him lightly, her front hoof prancing at the ground as if she knew something was wrong, something was about to happen. The mare's ears pinned back then swiveled over towards Mask and Rasera. She looked nervous and she was definitely acting like it. "Before something else happens," Mask said finishing his sentence. He still had his eyes closed staring at the blackness of his eyelids.

A sudden wave of nausea hit him, and he felt his legs buckle as Sorrahkintried to press closer to him. He dropped to the ground, feeling the black wave of unconsciousness grabbing at him. He tried to fight it off, tried to force his eyes open, to get up, but he couldn't. He felt really tired, and the wave grabbed a hold of his conscious and pulled him under. Everything went black and distant.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

Rasera smiled at him, happy to hear he was good to get out of here but her smile faded a bit when his sentence cut short. "Akar..?" She asked, worried and her fears were confirmed when out of no where he fell to the ground. She let out a hiss of concern and immediately went down to his side. "Akar..." She brushed back the hair from his face. There was more noise coming from the people around her than from herself. They were curious, as towns people were. More of them wanting to know what happened than to help.

With a sigh, she looked up to Sorrahkin and gently took her reins, "Sorrahkin, I need you to lay down so I may help Mask to get on your back. Its not safe for him here with the jerk close by." she said, tugging on the reins a bit to have the horse obey her. Once she was able to do so, she knew it was going to be no easy task getting Mask on the horse. He was much larger than herself.

At first she grabbed his arm, wrapping it around her neck and she tried to pull him up. She got about half way before losing her footing and sliding face first into the ground. With a groan, she stood once more, this time grabbing his arm and pulling just it over the saddle, enough for her to go on the other side of Sorrahkin and drag his body across the saddle. Panting, Rasera ensured Mask was secure before asking the horse to stand back up.

She walked them out of town and for around a half an hour to ensure they were alone before asking Sorrahkin to stop and lay down once more. With the utmost care, she pulled Mask from the horse. With horrible horrible luck however, she ended up slipping him off the horse easier than expected and the man landed entirely on her, cloaking her small frame in his muscular one. After her shock had worn off, a deep blush dusted her face as she was completely unable to move. "A-Akar....?" She asked hoping he would wake up if she called to him.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 am

Akar felt like he'd been hit by a building. Or run through a brick wall. One of the two. Or rather his head did. He thought he'd heard something. Something far away. What was it? A voice? Was that was he was hearing? It seemed so distant from him. So should he respond? Or try to? Wait.. he knew that voice. Akar opened his eyes only to be looking directly at Rasera, who was blushing a dark crimson. Akar blinked. He was confused at first. He didn't understand, and then realization hit him. His eyes got wide and he scrambled backwards so fast he tripped over himself and landed on his butt.

He sat there, wondering what had happened. He looked around trying to figure out where exactly he was, and it took him a moment to remember everything. "Umm..." he said sitting there, one hand returning to his head. "Hi?" he said a little weakly. "So..." he went on not really looking at her. "We're out of town," he said his eyes on the grass. He was actually not really sure what to say so he looked over at her. "Thank you," he said softly. He gave a half smile, his head still hurt, and he yawned. For whatever reason he was suddenly really tired. But he'd just been out cold for however long that was.. So why was he so tired now? It's not like moving that fast takes a lot out of someone.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:48 am

Rasera was soon met with Mask's eye, staring directly into hers as his lips were mere inches away breathing warm air on her face. Her heart beat fast in her chest and for a long moment that was all she could hear. And then he snapped out of it, scrambling off of her and onto his butt. For some reason, she almost felt disappointed but the feeling shortly left her and she sat up with a small smile gracing her lips. She pushed back the hair that had fallen into her face and brushed the dirt from her clothing. "Your welcome." She responded, seeing him yawn. "You can't sleep Mask...You may have a concussion..." She crawled over to him, seeing no use in getting up and walking the few short steps. She touched his face to feel for any more injuries and check to ensure his wound wasn't bleeding. "Seems you are in one piece, just...stay awake for a bit, alright?" Her tone was concerned, knowing that concussions meant bad news if there had been any large amount of swelling, which there wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:37 am

Akar sighed. He knew she was probably right. He growled to himself about being so careless. In reality, he hated up close fighting. He was completely more used to doing things from afar. Not to mention the whole lead pipe thing had put a damper on his night. He ran a hand through his hair lightly, but only what was in his face, not wanting to touch the bump on his head. Or rather the annoying pounding that was apparently a concussion. It had to be. "You're most likely right," he said sounding defeated. "And now I remember why I'm more skilled in bows than with swords. I'm a little careless in a close proximity fight."

He looked around remembering for the first time that he was technically supposed to be back at Everbridge. He'd let in the first place to make sure he had enough money on him to help pay for anything that the Defenders needed. Also, he had wanted to find Rasera. However, this had set him back on time. "Ok, so should we stay here for a few hours or keep moving? Technically, I'm supposed to be somewhere, but I figured getting you was more important," he said with a teasing smirk on his face. "The refugees you were talking about are the Defenders of Dragon's Cove. They're fighting some rebels and they lost at Racksom, but I bet you knew that already. Anyways, all the warriors are camped out on the east side of Everbridge," he yawned again and would have shook his head if not for the throbbing, "and that's where I came from."

He sorta figured that if he kept talking, or doing something he'd be less likely to fall asleep. The problem was in the doing. He'd need something to do, and seeing as he knew how to sleep on Sorrahkin, though it landed him on the ground nine times out of ten, he was a little worried he'd fall asleep. So technically, walking would be something to do, but if he did have a concussion, then he really shouldn't be moving around too much. So all in all, it went back to how much will power he had. "Not that I'm pleased to be bringing you there, seeing as that puts you in harms way, but I don't think you'd be willing to be left somewhere again... right?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 am

Rasera listened to Mask about the refugees she had see. Defenders of Dragons Cove, the name sound so heroic, so willing to save their country no matter the odds. She had seen the destruction on Racksom though and honestly hoped that they were as brave as their name suggested. It brought sorrow to her heart to think of all of Dragon's Cove to be like Racksom but thinking like that was to be for the future.

When Mask brought up going back to the Everbridge there was nothing in Rasera's face to show she minded going. But when he brought up wanting to leave her somewhere Rasera felt her heart being to race. No, she didn't want to lose him again. To go through the worry that he might of died once again. No, she couldn't. Without thinking, Rasera leaned in, closing the gap between them and placing a soft kiss on his lips conveying all emotions she had in that short, soft kiss. She leaned back, her head and eyes averted. "Please...don't leave me again..." She whispered, her face cherry red.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:15 am

Akar watched her not really paying attention. It wasn't until she leaned towards him and placed her lips against his did he finally realize what she was doing. He stare at her, a shocked expression on his face. He blinked, not entirely sure what to do at the moment. Just sitting there silently while his heart raced. That same emotion from before. The one he never really paid much attention to pulled at him, and his mind finally allowed himself to realize something. He wasn't over protective of Rasera because she looked like his sister, nor because he was just protective of women in general. No, she was her own person, and he was in love with that person.

He reached out gently and with a light touch he'd pull her chin back to look at him. Once she'd turn her head, he'd lean towards her, only a few centimeters from her lips with his own, and putting his forehead on hers he'd look into her eyes. "Of course I wont leave you again," Akar said as he kissed her softly, brushing her check lightly with his fingers. His other hand found hers and he held onto it as he pulled away after a few seconds. He smiled softly at her, keeping his forehead pressed against hers and looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 am

Rasera was so sure that she had made a mistake, to kiss him when he was so frantically looking for his sister still. But when he drew her attention back to him, bringing himself to her and kissing her once more she felt her stomach flip and her heart beating strong in her chest. It was her turn to be surprised. She entwined her fingers with his own and couldn't help the small smile and laugh of relief that escaped her.

She kept her gaze locked with Masks, feeling happiness bubble up inside her. "Good, because you know I'd get lost without you." She said in a playful manner, meaning that both literally and figuratively. She had loved him for some time, but was scared, so scared to do anything about it for fear of distracting him from his life's goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next