Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:20 am

Rasera nodded, knowing full well why Tsuna didn't like Akar, she had seen the memories of the day he had left and it wasn't a pretty sight. "We plan to head to the Everbridge and from there...I'm not sure. I know Akar needs to return for some business and I would rather not separate from him again." She said with some amount of confidence. She would rather die with Akar than to have him die on the battle field alone. "I believe he intends to come back in here before we leave..." She said, looking through the open door down the hallway to where he might be. She looked back to Tsuna, "I hope one day you are able to forgive Akar for what he has done." She said softly, hoping she didn't reveal too much that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:50 am

Canice nodded his head. He didn't need to know much of where they were going to figure he had a good idea of what Akar had planned. He sighed slightly and shook his head. "Just be careful ya two," he said calmly. He turned his attention back to Tsuna when Rasera offered her hope for Akar and Tsuna to make up. Tsuna's eyes found his and Cancie shrugged. Tsuna looked back at Rasera. "Maybe one day, but not now. There's still way to many open wounds we've inflicted on each other." She gave a half smile. Noise from the other room and the sound of a door opening and closing would soon announce that Akar was back in the house. Tsuna got up and walked to out of view into the book shelves before Akar came to stand by Rasera. He shook his head and sent drops of water onto Rasera.

"We're ready to head out," he said simply with a smile. "Canice," he said nodding his head to hid friend. Canice picked his book back up and waved to Akar. "Ready when you are," he said chuckling softly to Rasera. He gave a half look around the library, and although he wouldn't admit it, he was sort of looking to find Tsuna to say good bye. Of course, the red haired girl was good at hiding and staying out of slight, so he couldn't find her. He sighed slightly and returned his gaze to Rasera. "I assume you've said good bye and such?" he asked backing up a couple steps so he wasn't blocking the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 am

She playfully laughed as Akar threw the water on her, reaching up and wiping the water from her face and hair. Rasera looked over to where she knew Tsuna was, knowing Akar wanted to say goodbye but she said nothing. This was not her place to do anything and certainly it wasn't her decision to decided when. The demons Tsuna was facing inside will have to be dealt with on her own time. As Akar stepped back she nodded her head and then looked to Canice. "It was nice meeting you." She said, turning to leave the room with Akar. When the door was closed she sighed gently and placed a hand on his arm as reassurance and smiled. "I'm sure they were happy to see you, both of them." She said, entwining her hand with his own larger one.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:48 am

Akar was watching the ground when she put her hand on his arm. He looked over to her and gave a half smile. He couldn't help but smile whenever he saw her, but at the same time, he felt mixed feelings about leaving again. His house wasn't so bad, except for the bits of memory that the walls still held for him. Especially the specific four walls he didn't dare enter. Other than that he was starting to get used to this place again. "Canice maybe," he said shrugging. "Probably just made everything worse with Tsuna again," he sighed and and pushed the thoughts from his head. "So, how about a nice relaxing ride with Sorrahkin through the drizzle?" he asked sarcastically.

He kissed her forehead softly, brushing her hair back gently before hand with his free hand. Then, squeezing her hand softly he lead the way towards the front of the house to where Sorrahkin was waiting, a blanket covering her back and hand, and the supplies Akar had put on her back. "It may be a little harder to hold on with the blanket there, but I don't want her getting sick from being drenched." He turned towards Rasera. "Speaking of which..." Akar took his cloak and wrapped it around her tightly. "You're not going to get sick from getting rained on either," he said with a smile as he then turned back to the door and opened it to head outside.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 am

"You know, one of these days, you are going to realize that you can get a cold too." She teased, "Its not just a woman thing, I promise." She wrapped the familiar material around her body and drew the hood up around her knowing that even if she tried to fight Akar in keeping the cloak for himself it wasn't going to happen. She stepped out onto the rain, inhaling the early evening air. It was thick with rain, this part of the country seemed to always be getting rain year round. She went to the horse, patting her side ever so gently once she knew Rasera was there and waited for Akar. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:13 am

Akar smiled. "I never said I couldn't, I just would rather you didn't. I could just always buy a new one and give you that one," he offered. He watched her for a moment while she pulled the hood up and wrapped the cloak around her. He smiled. He could tell she liked the cloak, if no other reason than the scent it carried. It always smelled of the forest and trees. However, he supposed it carried his own scent too. He gave a half wonder as to what his scent must be like, but he shrugged mentally and instead followed her over to Sorrahkin. The light drizzle felt nice for now, though he guessed it would be annoying after a while. For now though it didn't bother him, and he really could just go buy another cloak if he had to.

Walking over to Rasera he patted Sorrahkin's nose softly as the hooded mare turned her head to look at them. "Good girl," he cooed softly to her. He jumped up onto the mar without the stirrups, pulling himself up onto her back. He turned back towards Rasera then and held his hand out to her. He smiled softly down at her. "Yes," he said with a smile, "We shall." He'd help her up onto the horse and then wrap his arms around her on either side to pick up the reins. The saddle horn was the only thing cut through the blanket on the mare's back, and the reins went on either side of the fabric. "So where to?" he'd ask softly.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:30 am

When Rasera was settled in front of Akar she leaned against the solid form of his chest and sighed happily. "You know where, Akar, you have business at the Everbridge." She said, turning slightly in the saddle so their eyes could met. She pushed her lips against his own for a long and tender moment. "And I will follow you anywhere." Not that she really had a choice, being on a horse but she was sure that her point was made and that he knew there was no room for argument for her coming. She wasn't going to be left alone again, to be scare that Akar was even alive. It was only a few short weeks but they had been stressful and filled with fear and guilt that she had not been by his side.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:46 am

Akar smiled to himself when she leaned back against him. When she turned to face him, he paused before he telling Sorrahkin to walk, and instead he kissed her back gently and softly. "I was just making sure," he said warmly to her. He then pressed his legs softly against Sorrahkin's sides and and started out in a walk, and then picked up a swift smooth jog. They headed down the streets and Akar looked around. Harglen wasn't one for trouble in the streets. What happened to his mother was actually something so rare it had never been heard of in this town. Everyone knew him because of that. He ducked his head slightly, letting his hair falling in his face while they jogged down side ways and headed out towards the open road.

When they finally breached from the walls and crowds of the town and were back out on the open road Akar relaxed a little more. Now Sorrahkin was on edge though. While Akar didn't like towns and cities the mare didn't like open area where there weren't many people. She picked up her pace slightly, sliding into a trot, then a lope. Akar held her there, being at his limit to easily holding on. He was getting much better at riding though, he had to admit that much. He could sit her lope now. That was only a two steps under a gallop. He let go of the reins with ones hand and held it out to Rasera.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 am

Rasera felt into the comfortable rhythm as they rode and leaned against Akar, placing her hand over his when he wrapped it around her. She felt so...right, and comfortable that she didn't notice the flicker of uneasiness in Sorrahkin when her ears went back. She simply enjoyed Akar's presence and let her eyes drift close, entrusting that he would keep her on the horse or inform her if they were in trouble.

A guard moved slightly and carefully, watching the pair leave the house and a wide grin broke out onto his features. He had been waiting for one of the DDC members to go off on their own and now he had the chance. Even more so, he'd gain a female and a fine looking stallion. He was a dark with dark features, tan from spending man days in the sun training under no other than Zartear himself. He had wild, dark brown eyes that craved to do as his leaders would have wanted. He broke off from Racksom without any orders to do so but he had a plan. Yes, he would bring back a prize to Racksom for sure. Riding along with four other men, he kept pace with them but at a distance so as not to tip them off. And out of no where he launched the attack, pushing his horse to keep speed and ran up to Akar's horse. In one strong movement, he jumped from his horse, grabbing Rasera's arm and peeling her away from Mask as he rolled on the ground uncaring if he rolled on her in the process.

The man had hoped the motion would have knocked the rider down, and quickly got his wits together as he grabbed Rasera and brought a sword to the soft flesh on her throat. He waited to see what would happen, and felt rather confident as his men surrounded the area.

Rasera's entire world went upside down, literally as she was grabbed from Akar and tossed to the ground. The heavier weight of a man landed on her, taking the breath from her lungs but as fast as he was on her he got off and grabbed her hair, pulling a cold blade to her throat. What the hell just happened?
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:58 am

Sorrahkin had been waiting for a signal to run. She'd been waiting, and it never came. The mare nickered loudly when then other man's horse was by her side, and she snorted and bucked when Akar and Rasera went tumbling down and off her side. She should have just run, but she knew it would have ended the same if she had. They both would have still ended up on the ground. She spun on the men on horse back and reared, her front legs kicking out into the open air. She pranced closer to Akar and snorted and bobbed her head unhappily. She didn't like people touching her riders, and the one man had a sword to the girl's next. Her ears pinned back as she stared at the man with her dark eyes.

Akar had fared a little better than Rosera in the fall. His first reaction was to hold tighter to her, but when she slipped off to the side he still had the reins in, he had to drop them as the ground came at him fast. Tucking her head, he summer salted forwards awkwardly and landed in a ready position. If there was one thing he was getting good at, it was falling off his horse. His eyes were narrowed as he stared down the man who had Rasera, however, he knew there wasn't much he could do. He had a sword to her throat, and Akar wasn't going to gamble with her life. Perhaps a weakness, but he wasn't going to let them cause harm to her. His hand hovered over the hilt of his sword as he stared down the man. "Who are you?" he asked darkly. His eyes focused on the man's face. His own were a lite with ferocity, despite the hopeless situation he seemed to have once again landed in.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 am

The man's grin widened when the man he attacked had a fight in his eye. There was nothing more fun than breaking a man to his will. "Jenrei, and proud to hold the banner under Zartear." He grinned, there was no way the man couldn't know who Zartear was. Sure, there was war going on in the west and had not yet reached these lands but he knew that this man was from the DDC. "I've been waiting for you, Mask of the DDC. I didn't know you had a pretty flower with you though." He grinned, holding Rasera closer to him. "Come join me in Racksom and perhaps you shall see that the girl lives. And don't do anything rash now, I've got my men all around ready to shoot an arrow through your heart." He pressed the blade closer to her throat to emphasis his point, drawing a thin line of blood and a slightly distressed noise from the girl in his grasps.

"No! Akar, just run!" Rasera called, and she had earned a swift slap to the face for it. She let her head hang to the side, recovering from the sting and going quiet. Jenrei held the blade to her throat once more and then looked to who he now knew was called Akar. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:58 am

Akar's lips drew back slightly at the mention of the SR, and more specifically, Zartear. His eye brow cocked a little by the fact the man knew what he was called. Interesting seeing as he'd really only just decided to be a part of the defenders. However he shouldn't be surprised. This man appeared to have done his homework. His eyes narrowed more when the man drew Rasera closer to him. He peered around him swiftly from the corner of his eyes at the men stationed around them. Sorrahkin wasn't happy, her front leg pawing at the ground with irritation. Her eyes flattened, but she didn't try anything, a sure sign there wasn't really much to be done. Sure, he could have run and gotten away easily enough himself, but there were four things keeping him. All four were more important.

One, the man had Rasera. Two, he'd hurt her. Three, Sorrahkin was sitting behind him. Four, he wasn't going to leave either of them. When Rasera called out, and the man hit her, Akar growled lowly. He bit his bottom lip hard enough to taste blood in his mouth, but he knew the ultimate ending to this. There was nothing he could do. They'd been so close, been through so much, and were finally on their way to the relative safety of Everbridge, and then this had to happen. Akar shut his eyes and sighed. He dropped his arm to his side and looked up at the man defeated. "Alright," he said giving a long look at Rasera. "I'll come quietly. Just don't hurt her." He pulled the sheath of his sword, which also had the dagger attached to it, from his belt and slowly set it on the ground away from him, and pushed Sorrahkin back a few steps so as to show he wouldn't dash for his bow either.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 am

Jenrei relaxed slightly when Akar threw down his weapons and he knew had had won. That was the problem with the DDC, or at least most of them anyway, they were all too caring. They left gaps in the defenses of their hearts and souls, leaving their partners as bait for people like him to come and get it. "Bind him." He ordered his men. One of the ones closest to Akar grabbed his weapons, taking the one from Sorrahkin and putting them on his own horse. He then walked back to Akar, bounding his arms tightly with rope and make sort of a leash to his horse.

Jenri moved, doing the same to Rasera and making sure to pat her down slowly and thoroughly for weapons before attaching her to his own horse. "Now now, I have to keep the flower safe." He said to her, grabbing her chin to force her to look at him. "Try anything and I will force you to watch his death and I will take pleasure in your body until I take your own life." He warned her, the threat very real. There was a dark stain of a bruise forming on her face where she had been slapped, marring her perfect skin and it was enough to keep her quiet. "Well now, lets have a good trip, eh?" He laughed, jumping onto his horses back. "Make sure to take the horse as well and keep it at the very back. I don't want it pulling anything funny for its master."

One of the men in the back made a lasso quickly and threw it around Sorrahkin's neck catching onto her and pulling tightly to ensure she couldn't slip out. The last man had done a similar thing on the other side of her.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

Akar didn't try to stop the men. There was no point in that. Instead he let them no what they would. All the while his eyes never left Rasera. This was what he was supposed to be able to protect her from, and instead he was sitting there unable to do anything. He stood up when they put the rope to Sorrahkin, and cooed softly to her so she wouldn't fight the ropes around her. She'd never been roped before in her life, and she was more than a little irritated with this turn of events. She calmed slightly when Akar stood by her side. That was the only time he took his eyes off Rasera, and only for a couple seconds at that. He shook his head slightly as water dropped into his eyes from his hair.

Akar felt utterly defeated, but he wasn't going to let on. He kept a new determined look on his face, but made no gesture or body language to show he intended to try anything. Truly he didn't not yet any way. Not until he was close enough to Rasera to get them both out of danger while also allowing Sorrahkin a chance to escape. He wasn't leaving either behind, and he wasn't going to get far with no weapons anyways. He sighed to himself while he waited to move out. To himself he tried to think of plans to get everyone free before they ended up back in Racksom. So far, nothing came to mind. Not yet anyways. That didn't mean he was going to give up though. He wondered how well Rasera's powers worked if they weren't touching, but he guessed they didn't. Still, he kept a calm disposition around him. Even if she couldn't feel it, it would at least keep Sorrahkin calmer.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 am

Rasera looked to Akar, his intense gaze had only left her for a few moments and she knew what he was thinking. Not due to her powers, but of her knowledge of him as a person. She wanted nothing more than to have him free, to warn the DDC and get him out of danger but she knew better than to assume he would simply leave her and Sorrahkin there with the SR army on their way to Racksom, where Zartear was.

The days walk was a hard one, the men had kept as swift of a pace as they could, and whenever Rasera or Akar had gone down they simply resorted to dragging them until they found the strength to stand once more. Camp was made and Jenrei tied the two of them to a post, bending down to give Akar and stern look. "Don't do anything you wouldn't want to end this girls life." He said, running his hand through Rasera's silky hair before standing and joining his men.

Rasera tested her bonds, knowing full well they were secure and she was unable to undo them. She leaned against the post, her back to Akar's and sighed. "Seems we have a knack for trouble." She tried to lighten his mood, in this position she could feel his hand and twisting her own with some amount of discomfort she put her smaller one in his own.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:06 am

Akar sighed as he sat against the post. He didn't have the energy to try anything even if he wanted to. He was exhausted, and irritated. Not to mention more than a little pissed off and frustrated. He had kept quiet the entire way, and even now he did. There was no lightening his mood. He was too irritated at first to even notice Rasera's hand. Finally, he relaxed a little and did his best to squeeze her hand softly. Instead of adding to her joke he simply kept silent for a moment longer while he tried to think of something. Only when he finally gave up for now did he respond to her.

"Are you alright," he asked softly. He himself was fine, if not drained. Sorrahkin's neck was probably a little raw from putting up a fight whenever one of them, Akar or Rasera went down, but she'd be fine. So that left Rasera, who he was the most worried about. He had never cared what happened to himself, and he still didn't, but what he cared about more than anything else in the world was the girl he'd dragged into this. His anger at the situation flared again slightly, but he didn't dwell on it. It only wasted energy he didn't have. "I'm not sure if it'll work," he added dropping his voice very low, "but I think I can teleport just you away from here." He had a feeling he knew how this would go over, and he truly wasn't positive it would even work, but he had to offer to try.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:15 am

There had been some cuts and bruises on Rasera, and she was tired but she knew she was going to live. "I'm fine." She said softly. He never thought about himself and for the first time Rasera was angry with him, angry that he would think she could leave him here to be killed. "You know very well I wouldn't want you to do that." She said, making sure to give an extra squeeze to his hand in punishment for even having such thoughts. "For once in your life, think about yourself preservation if only a little. They aren't going to kill me because they want your cooperation." So long as they made it past the first few days of walking and being tied they should live. They were treating them as horses, no food or water for a few days to break them. The rain had at least helped to keep them from being dehydrated so she was almost thankful for the gloomy state of this side of the country.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:30 am

Akar sighed and shut his eyes. He moved his thumb against her soft skin in small soothing circles. He could understand why she didn't want to go, but he still had to ask. He still hated this, he couldn't even see her with the way they had them positioned. He guessed he could manoover enough to sit closer to her, but at what price would that be to either of them? He let the idea hang in his thoughts for a while before he abanded it as a bad idea. He leaned to one side instead and carefully leaned backwards from there to press the side of his wet hair to her for a handful of seconds, wherever it was he could reach, if he could at all.

"You know that I was not raise to be thinking of myself. Ever since I was old enough to understand my father always told me that others come first, no matter what the situation. Especially those you love." he smiled to himself and put his back against the pole again. "And you are definantly the one that I love," he said quietly, not being too loud, but loud enough for her to hear him. He had a feeling there would be draw backs if he said something like that too loud. Something to make him squirm. He knew how things like this went, which was why he was still hanging around. They wanted him, yes. But even if he'd left, they'd have killed Rasera and Sorrahkin anyways.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:17 am

Rasera was a little disappointed when Akar didn't respond to her touches at first and then relaxed when he did holding onto his hand gently. When he began rubbing his hand against her she could feel the cuts on his hand and winced inwardly. Today had been hard on them and she guessed it was only going to get worse tomorrow.

"I love you too..." She whispered back, letting herself lean against the post. Her stomach growled from hunger and she laughed nervously. "Sorry." She said, knowing they had had to be hungry.

"How interesting." A voice said from the darkness and approached them. He was a shorter man, standing less than six foot, with sandy blonde hair that was kept short. he had defined muscles and a large halberd on his back. He bent down between the two. "So this is who we got. Names Faref, seems I am your keeper tonight. I may be all for fighting for our cause, but there is no reason to treat a lady so unkindly."

Rasera cocked her head at the man, up close he was younger than most of the men and that is where she assumed his kind nature had come from. He must not have seen a lot of blood shed yet. She soon recognized him as one of the men who had been keeping Akar's horse at bay.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 am

Akar sighed to himself. When was the last time they'd eaten? He growled to himself mentally. He should of had them both get something to eat before leaving the house. He was so stupid sometimes. He put his head back and looked up at the stars. He really wished Rasera would let him get her away from this. He felt helpless, but he do so because he couldn't protect her. After years of always being told to protect those you love, and drilling it into his own head, he couldn't even protect her from these men. His eyes flickered over when a voice came from the darkness.

He went still when the man appeared, although relaxed slightly at his words. He was still on edge because he still wouldn't be able to do anything if one of the men tried anything. He could only hope they didn't get drunk. Or maybe it would be better if they did. He wasn't sure. Cocking his head to the side slightly Akar wondered how manored the boy could be. Squeezing Rasera's hand lightly to try to show he wanted her to stay quiet, Akar turned his head towards the boy as best as possible. "I don't suppose asking for someone to give her food would get me anywhere?" he asked curiously. "Not like she's the one you want anyways. And there's no way for her to try and give it to me either." He almost hopped this would work.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 am

Rasera held tightly onto Akar's hand, not planning on saying much of anything and to let them do the talking. "No can do, boss man would have my head and that would be a bit back tracking in his plans anyways." The man said, taking a seat in front of the two. "I can however give you both some water." He said, looking around for a moment to ensure no one was around. Then he pulled out a canteen of water, opening it and tipping the contents to Rasera's mouth making her drink it before she could protest. He put the canteen back down for a moment.

Rasera let the cool liquid run down her parched throat and was more than thankful for the water. She made sure to savor every last drop. "Thank you." She said and then he moved to Akar, letting him get a good drink before sitting back down. He waited until the two looked a little more comfortable. "I-..." He hesitated for a moment. "Look, the only reason I actually came over here was to warn you. Jenrei will torture you for information on our way back to Racksom starting tonight. And not only you, but the girl too. Its better to just tell him what you know before either of you get beaten too badly."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:29 am

Akar nodded. He understood how that might get the boy in trouble. He really hadn't expected much more than that. He was surprised however when they were offered water. He blinked and watched the boy a little skeptically at first. However he wasn't going to turn how the liquid. Especially after the day they'd had. He shifted his position a little when he was offered the water and drank it without any fight. He honestly didn't care if it had drugs to it or not, it felt good on his throat. Swallowing easier he turned his attention back to the boy when he sat down again. "Thanks," he said respectfully. This boy had his trust, as much as he was willing to give int his situation, for now.

That's when he said he came to warn them. Akar would hit his palm to his forehead if he could. "They want information, from me, on the defenders?" he asked in disbelief. He wasn't sure what was worse, how stupid these men were that they thought he knew anything, or how stupid they were if they thought Rasera knew anything. "I don't know anything, but I hope you seriously don't think she does." He flicked in head slightly in Rasera's direction. "I never actually fought in Racksom. Mostly I watched and got shot at," he said, more to himself than either of them. "Not to mention I was only at the camp for all of... Ten minutes before I left to go find her." He looked down at the ground. Be swore to himself. "This is going to end badly," he said squeezing her hand again. He felt hopelessness swell inside of him. "I'm sorry," he whispered more quietly.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 am

"I...believe you but, there really is nothing I can do to stop him..." He said looking at the couple and he honestly felt sorry for them. He had grown up under the SR banner and was proud to sever with its people now that he was of age but he didn't want this. He heard his name being called and sighed. "I'm sorry, just...keep strong." He said quietly, standing and running to Jenrei.

"What were you doing talking to them?" He growled, not waiting for an answer, he struck the boy hard enough to put him on his backside. "Do not disobey me again, son." He growled darkly before stalking over to the two on the pole. "Ladies first, shall we pretty flower?" He said, in a foul mood as he untied Rasera from the pole and pulled her up by her hair earning a small noise of pain. He looked at Mask. "Tell me what you know." He said, holding the girl by her hair, his gaze fixed on Akar.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:17 am

Akar nodded. He had truly not expected anything. "I was more or less just talking to myself," he said as he tilted his head back to look up at the starry night sky. How had everything turned into this? It had seemed so perfect at his house. Was this what he was cursed to? Everything he cared about always being put in danger till it was taken away from him? Was that what the world had in store for him? To never let him rest, never let him be happy, and to keep him running? The call brought Akar's thoughts back to their situation. He looked over at the boy and gave a slightly smile. What did those words mean anymore? He felt like he should know, but all he felt was numb.

He shut his eyes and turned away when the noise of the hit reached his ears slightly. If he never had the chance to get out of this, he'd have to offer the kid freedom. He knew it'd be turned down, but he'd offer anyways. The man walked over and Akar's lips drew back as his eyes trailed his movements. He tensed when the man pulled Rasera to her feet by her hair. His hand shook as he balled a fist, and anger pulsed through him. He had to fight to control his voice, but hatred burned in his eyes. "I assume you mean about the Defender," he said somewhat evenly, but he kept his voice husky pretending to not have been given anything by the boy. "And I understand you want information, but if I could know exactly what you want to know I may be of more help, thought I hardly know much."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:21 am

Jenrei watched Akar carefully, not liking his cool attitude. He liked to see his victims scream, to be in fear of him and this man was far to calm for his liking. Growling, he raised his arm and then swiftly smacked Rasera across the face. "Don't presume you can get comfy here, boy. Any and all information, I want it now." He growled, holding a limp Rasera by her hair.

Rasera was startled by the sudden attack, not having time to prepare herself and she didn't have much of a choice other than to simply not fight the man. There was a small trickle of blood coming from her mouth. She had bit her cheek when she was slapped. Pained eyes looked to Akar, she didn't want to be the cause of his suffering, didn't want to have to sit there and have him watch her helplessness. She felt such hatred coming off this man more than anything and it sent a cold chill down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next