Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 am

Akar blinked when he felt Rasera put her arms around him. He felt himself win against the argument he was having. He was himself, no one else. He didn't need to be anyone else. He had to accept that there were parts of him he didn't like. There were parts of anyone they didn't like. But he also had one thing some people didn't have. Something to fight for. Something to care for. But it wasn't something, it was someone. He picked his head up and looked at Rasera. Her voice was soft, and he could tell she was close to tears, but what she had said. She really thought of him like that? She must.

He took a deep breath and pulled himself together. Hiding for long hadn't been a good idea. He could see that now, but at the same time, letting it all overwhelm him at once wasn't good either. A little bit at a time. Enough for him to handle. That's what he had to do. Quickly, Akar dropped down to sit on the ground and pulled Rasera down against him and wrapped her up. He had control of him emotions now, and his memories. He had a hold of himself again. "I'm sorry Rasera," he said softly. "Everything just kind of hit me at once." He kissed her head softly. "I'm better now, and I didn't mean it. I love you more than anything, and I never want you to go away. Ever. Never. I want you to stay with me forever, so long as you'll keep me."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 am

Rasera shifted when he finally came back to reality and laid in his lap. A headache beat at her temples and she knew right then and there she had more than a 6th sense, but a power. A power to see a person for who they were, right down to the core of their soul. She had skimmed the surface before, liking when she knew De'lure wasn't human but never this.

She knew that Mask was telling the truth for the most part. There was still a raw ache in him from his memories, but he really did want her around and loved her as much as she loved him. She had to tell him what she had seen. Sitting up slightly, she tangled her hand with his and brought it to chest holding him close to her heart.

"Please...don't be panic when I tell you this...when I asked to move away from you...Its because I had seen something. I saw your soul, Akar, the bad and good. Everything, memories from your past to your feelings and intentions to today. I...wasn't aware I could do this...But I feel you have a right to know, and I had done it on accident." There was a sudden panic in her voice. What if he didn't want her to see his memories, to know his deepest scars on his heart? She hadn't thought of that before she had spilled the beans and now she sat still as a stone waiting to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 am

Akar was silent for a moment while she told him all this. He looked down at her curiously. It was actually pretty funny. He wrapped her up a little tighter and started to laugh. Actual laughter, not faking it. She looked so worried about what he would say to that. Honestly he wasn't sure what to say to that. It was just so... natural sounding. He was a little surprised she'd seen his memories, but that just meant she'd have a better understanding of him. After a handful of seconds, he settled down to a soft chuckle and smiled at her. Actually smiled.

"Rasera, love, I can create a vortex and teleport at will and you're worried that you can read people like that? That is the coolest thing I've ever heard of. And the fact that you haven't run away from me, even after know what I did in the past, just proves to me how much you truly do love me, and how much we're so perfect to be together," he said warmly. He kissed her softly, but tenderly. He let one emotion into his kiss, and that was love. All the love he felt for her. His eyes shone with how much he loved her as he pulled his head away and looked down at her. "This just brings us closer, wouldn't you agree?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 pm

There was honest acceptance in his voice, so much more than even she had accepted of herself. It was...scary and exhilarating to be in someone else' memories and know truly who they were inside and out. And yet, she was happy she could have done so for Akar, she felt so much more connected to him in a way she didn't expect. She was happy.

Rasera kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck to make the kiss last a little longer. When she pulled back, she looked into his eyes. She was happy, as a wide smile was on her face. "I love you." She said closing her eyes as emotions rushed her. His, her's, it was hard to control.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Akar played with her hair softly. It was so smooth and silky. He felt a want inside him to press his lips back against hers, to kiss her stronger and more passionately. Of course, he wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but he wanted to be closer to her. There came a soft knock on the door, and Akar gently picked up Rasera as he stood back up and set her lightly on her feet, not letting go of her. "Come in?" he asked curiously. He wasn't entirely sure why someone was knocking in the first place. It was the kitchen. He braced himself though, half excepted to see Tsuna walk in the room, and he held Rasera closer to him in a protective response to his anticipation of the red head.

Opening the door a little bit stood an older women who had a bit of a blush on her face when she took in the two of them standing there. "Sir Tulach said I may find you here Sir Ganlit," the women said softly. Her voice was a little nervous, and Akar could understand why. The servants hadn't seen him at all since he left. And that hadn't been on good terms. But he remembered this one. She used to help with Vespira when she was a baby. "How can I help you Abby?" he asked softly. He let warmth creep into his voice just to sooth her nerves. She seemed a little shocked at his kindness, but quickly hid it. "Um.. I came to let you know that the rooms upstairs have been cleaned if you two plan on spending the night, sir," she replied softly, thought a little more confident. "Thank you Abby," Akar said looking back down at Rasera. The women nodded her head and backed away.

Once she was gone, Akar smiled at Rasera. "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked her softly kissing her forehead and then her lips softly. "You wanna go see my room?" he asked. "Other than the brief view of it?"
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Rasera thought it weird that someone had knocked on a door to the kitchen seeing how it was a public place and all. She assumed however she just wasn't used to the idea of servants in a home and she stood leaning against Akar's side as him and the older woman spoke. She seemed so nervous around him and guessed it was due to how he had left things. She places a soothing hand on his back and rubbed gentle to ensure that the demons of his past weren't going to arise as he spoke to her. When he looked back down and suggested to go to his room a light pink blush dusted her features. She had forgotten that she made a huge mess of his bed, bleeding all over it from the wound on her shoulder. She pressed a hand there absently, still not used to the sore muscles but smiled and nodded to Akar at his question. She laced her hand with his and brought it up to her soft lips, placing a feather light kiss on the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:41 am

Akar smiled as she agreed and smirking to himself, he picked her up into his arms and kissed her softly and tenderly on her lips. He set down again, not letting go of her hand the entire time, and then headed out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. He avoided having to walk past the closed door by taking a small detour that gave a different view of out front. The way to the house was a long path and then the streets of Harglen were visible. Unlike out back there were gardened flowers instead of the wild ones. Akar didn't even take any notice of them. He'd always hate this house, no matter what. Anyone who'd see them in the hall would duck out of sight then stare with wide nervous eyes. Akar sighed and did his best to ignore them.

Once they were upstairs he cautiously lead the way to his room. He walked in and sat on his bed and looked over at her. "This is it," he said looking around. "Granted I haven't used it or been in it since I was seven." He shrugged slightly. "It really isn't much," he added as his gaze returned to her. Once again he felt the want of her to be near him again. He cocked his head to the right looking at her playfully. He honestly wasn't sure what to do now, nor what she wanted to do now.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 am

Rasera followed along holding Akar's hand looking at all the different areas of the house he was taking her to. When they walked by the open window she noted a beautiful view, this house was huge! She noted with a frown on her face that people feared going near Akar and wanting to say something to them. But, Akar didn't even try to acknowledge them so she decided to keep her thoughts to herself. He knew she thought of him as a good person and she hoped he kept that in mind.

When they got into his room she actually took a look around this time, being in pain or asleep the first time she had come into the room. But her eyes went back to Akar, the slight grin on his face was attractive. Her heart beat in her chest wildly and she knew she felt the heat come to her face. She would give the world to Akar...all he had to do was ask.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:24 am

Akar watched her and frowned slightly. He watched her looking around for a little bit and he smiled when her eyes returned to him. He patted the bed next to him his head still cocked to the right. He watched her, waiting for her to come over. She was so far away from where she was standing. He wanted her near him, to be next to him. The little pink in her features make him smile more. She was like an angel. Perfect in every way. So adorable and innocent looking. He felt an emotion stirring inside of him again. Once more he wanted to press his lips against hers and kiss her passionately, and even see where it might go.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:41 am

Rasera couldn't resist going over to the bed even if she had wanted. There was a strange playful like quality to face face while his eyes held something entirely different. She walked over, her eyes never leaving his and sat beside him on the bed. By the time she had gotten to his side she was a light shade of red and there was strange warmth in her stomach. She turned to face him and smiled, her blue eyes keeping their attention on him even when a comfortable silence covered the room. She was here with him, and was happy. Feeling brave, Rasera leaned over slowly, pressing her lips against his own. She gave him plenty of time to pull away or move if he was uncomfortable and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 am

Akar smiled when she came to join him. They sat in silence for a little bit, and he wondered if he should do something. He felt a pull towards her, like nothing he was used to. She leaned towards him and pressed her lips against his and for a split second he didn't do anything, and then he reacted. He kissed her back passionately and pulled her a little closer to him, his arm around her. The emotion stirring inside of him was growing, and while he wasn't sure what exactly this emotion was, it felt right. Completely right. He wondered if giving into this emotion would be a bad thing for now, but then again, he wasn't really thinking at the moment either.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 am

Rasera was glad that he had started to respond, having gotten a little worried when he didn't at first. When he responded back, she wrapped her arms around his neck and turned her self slightly to face him more. His kisses had started out so gentle, so soft and started to grow progressively passionate. Ever so slowly she opened her mouth for him, an invitation to explore the cavern of her mouth with his tongue and for her to do the same. She had no idea what she was doing, never having been with a man but she went with what she felt was right, just wanting to be closer to Akar. Even the small separation between them she wanted to close and have their bodies pressed together.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:26 am

Akar shifted slightly when she turned, making sure that there bodies were facing each other. He kept kissing her with growing passion and intensity. When she gave him the invitation he followed his instincts and let his tongue go out and explore, leaving the same invitation to her. He put his other arm around her softly, holding her a little ways away from him, but after a few moments her pulled her closer to him, her body pressing against his own. Everything around him started to melt away except for the here and now. His hand traveled down her back as he held her just below his spine. He felt the heat between the two of them as her soft body was up against his.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am

As their tongues went to battle each other, Rasera felt like she was on fire. Her skin was far too sensitive for her liking and her clothes felt more like barrier keeping her body from his own. When he moved so they were pressing against one another she wanted nothing more than this. She felt herself meld against his harder body.

After a few minutes of this continuing; skin touching, kissing, exploring each other with their hands, Rasera pulled back ever so slowly. Her lips were a little swollen from the rough kissing and there was a dreamy glazed over look to her eye but she was more than happy to take it slow. She caught her breath as she laid her head on Akar's shoulder and took a deep inhale of his scent. "I love you..." She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 am

Everything was so perfect and so right. However, he knew how far to go, and at what point things might go too far. He kept away from that line and instead explored anything on the right side of the line. After a few minutes he felt Rasera pull away and smiled up at her. He felt whole for once, felt like nothing in his past had ever happened. He took a couple deep breaths to catch his breath as well as she did, and he took could smell her scent even from where they were. He smiled again as the farmilar scent gave a soothing feeling to him. "I love you too," he said softly in reply to her. "More than anything," he added softer.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 am

Rasera rested in Akar's arms and even through her happiness a slight sadness crept into her thoughts. "Akar..." She said, pulling back and looking at him. "I...want you to know I never really knew I had my power...I felt things from people before when I touched them...but when the power surge pulled on my energy and I didn't know it...it hurt..." She explained, wanting to get this off of her chest before this all continued. "I...think..before I lived with my father I had known about these powers..." she frowned, rubbed her head as if it hurt as she tried to recall anything. "I don't know how I know that but I do. If I ever regain my memories..." She looked scared for a moment. "What if I am not who I'm supposed to be?" She didn't remember her family, her previous life, or even if any one she had known before her step father were alive. "I..want to know what happened to my father...adopted father and why." She corrected herself, sighed gently as she looked down and away from his gaze. She had ruined their perfect moment with her selfish thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 am

Akar watched her with a bit of concern while she spoke. He didn't understand however what she meant. She seemed so nervous, and it worried him a bit. He already had guessed that she didn't know about her powers, that was a given. And he'd also been wondering why she seemed to have her head hurting all the time when they were traveling. Everything started to make sense to him, and he also felt bad for her. She seemed as lost as he had, and probably still would be seeing as for now he felt in place, but what of later. They were both so broken, together they just seemed to fit together. He wanted to convey that to her, so he pulled her back down against him softly and kissed her gently. "I'll be here for you Rasera," he said softly to her, holding her gently and carefully against him. "No matter what, I'll always be here for you. You'll always have me, and as my memories and who I am hasn't changed your feelings for me, neither will your memories and who you are change my feelings for you."
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Rasera's heart beat painfully in her chest as Akar's kind words washed over her. He was breaking her heat with kindness. "You can't know that..." She said, she didn't want to hurt him, never. "I know you tell the truth because I can see your soul, I'd know if you were lying to me...but you can't do that to me." She leaned against him despite her arguments against herself and closed her eyes to listen to his strong heart beat. "How can you trust me so easily now when I don't even know who I am?" She asked, almost wanting him to condemn her. The loss of her memories had never been that much of an issue to Rasera, she had been happy with her father and then too wrapped up in an adventure to really think about it. But, now, that she had discovered a power she had, she wondered how long she had it.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Akar held onto her against him softly. "I can know that," he said warmly. And honestly meant that too. He'd always be there for Rasera. Nothing would change his mind on that. Nothing would change his resolve to always be there to love and protect her. He tried to think of something that might, but not even Vespira seemed to change his mind. He'd never had such strong feelings for anyone, not even if he'd let himself. No one had been worth feeling the emotions anyways. Not one person he knew was anything like Rasera. No one was quite as special to him as she was. That was why he felt so reluctant to bring her back to Everbridge with him. But he also was reluctant to let her out of his sight again. He was just going to have compromise and make sure he trained her a little to keep her protected.

Her question drew his mind out of future thoughts again as she laid back against him. He rubbed her back soothingly and smiled to himself. "How could you have trusted me so easily when we first met?" he asked softly of her. "I was a complete stranger, not to mention you had no idea who I was, where I came from, or what I was doing." He figured he had her at that, but he still offered an explanation. "I trust you so easily because you made me realize something. I'd still be who I am today even if I didn't remember my past. I'd still be traveling around, because I was never one to stay in one place for long. I'd have still ended up in that run down town even if none of my past had happened. Our pasts don't make our persons. It's who we want to be that makes us who we are today." He was hoping that that made sense, for it sounded better in his head.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Rasera seemed content enough with what Akar's explanation and sat in silence for a moment long, enjoying their time together. His thoughts had drifted to the Everbridge and Rasera sat up, looking at him. "It will be alright if I go with you. I can see from your memories that the DDC are good people." She smiled at him, wanting to reassure him that she would be alright if she came. She was noting that she wasn't able to read Akar as clearly as when he was emotionally distressed. She was starting to figure this out. "I know you have to go back soon and I'm ready when you are." She said, even as her hand went to the scar on her shoulder without thought. It no longer hurt just served as a reminder of what dangers lie outside your front door.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Akar sighed. That wasn't entirely what he was worried about. He remembered the chaos of the fight, but not wanting to alarm Rasera he quickly changed where his thoughts were headed and instead focused on how 'nice' the people of the DDC actually were. He did he best to keep the thoughts of the almost mud fight out of his head. Blocking thought was going to get difficult, he realized. Would it be better to just let her see? He gave a mental shrug and returned back to the chaos. That girl and her dragon who had managed to get behind the DDC lines had caused a lot of damage. No one know who was on what side. He seriously hoped to help fix that. He'd also have to meet back up with Rose along the way. He wasn't entirely sure if she went back yet or not.

He looked up at Rasera. "I think you'd have to let me put my shirt back on, because I'm not sure walking around my house without one is such a good idea," he pointed out playfully. He's wait for her to get up, kiss her softly once more, than fetch his shirt and pull it back on over her head. He'd grab the rest of his things, and put them on, and hold the cloak in his arms. He'd give that back to Rasera seeing as rain didn't bother him, but he really didn't want her getting wet. "Alright," he'd say finally. "I suppose I should go get Sorrahkin ready?" he'd ask with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Still touching him, Rasera could feel his mental struggle to hide something from him and she sighed gently. She was not so innocent to think that the world was all good and everyone was happy. She knew of war, of hardships, and of evil people. He didn't have to hide it from her but she decided not to say anything and let him show her when he felt he wanted to, on his own time.

When Akar bought to the attention that he wasn't wear a shirt, Rasera blushed a deep red. She had nearly forgotten that in their heated passion they had taken their shirts off. She looked down at herself and with a small noise of surprise scrambled to grab her shirt and throw it back over her head. Without making real eye contact with him she nodded, "I'd like to go thank Canice if I could...and Tsuna if she is still around." She said with a smile, walking past Akar after giving him a gentle peck on the lips and then walked towards the library was. He had said the man liked to read. Once she reached that part of the house, she knocked on the door, hoping he was there.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Akar had to smile her sudden discomfort and he shook his head. If she was going to thank them, he supposed he should say goodbye, but he'd do that after he got Sorrahkin ready. Curiously, he tried to open a portal beneath his feet. He could see the sparks off one, but no such luck. He sighed. Apparently it only worked when he was in danger. So he'd have to walk. He made sure he had everything from his room, and gave one last look around. Once he was sure everything was picked up he silently headed back towards the porch and out to the barn. This time, he was the one avoiding people, like the servants. He really didn't want to deal with there stares. Not to mention the looks some of them did give him. Once he was safely outside, he relaxed and headed towards the stalls to get Sorrahkin.

Canice finished reading his paragraph, a feat that took only a couple couple seconds. He marked his page and closed the book, setting it down next to him on the side that didn't have a pile of five stacked. Looking up at the door, he wondered who was knocking and cocked his head to the left. "Come in," he said, his Gaelic accent thick in his speech. He was a little surprised by the sigh at his side, and glanced over quickly to realize Tsuna was sitting cross-legged watching him. Actually he pretty much jumped out of his skin, which set the red head into a laughing fit. A sweet sound despite her sour disposition. They'd both return there gazes to the door when it would open, Tsuna stifling the rest of her giggle fit.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Rasera was a little nervous to enter when she had heard laughing coming within and slowly opened the door when she was told she could do so. She stepped over the threshold and crossed her arms in front of her with a small smile on her gentle features. Both Tsuna and Canice was in the room, and she hadn't expected the fiery woman to be there. "I just wanted to thank both of you for saving my life." She said letting her gaze fall on Canice first and then Tsuna. "And...to apologize for the disturbances I've caused you..." She was talking to Tsuna, to let her know she felt the sorrow from Mask and the uneasiness of her being in this house. Most of the servants probably thought she was either Vespira back from the dead or a copy just trying to take her place.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 am

Tsuna sighed and Canice smiled warmly. "Dere was no trouble, and ya are welcome," he said. He gaze a pointed glance over at Tsuna who looked like she regretted coming into the library to play the prank on Canice. Giving in, the red head looked up at Rasera. "Rasera," she said, "Right?" She'd wait for an indication, a nod or something of the sort before she'd go on. "You're welcome, and I apologize." If Akar was standing in that room he would have dropped dead. Tsuna wasn't one to apologize for anything. "I shouldn't have taken my anger at Akar out on you if feel I had. It has nothing to do with you, or the fact that you look like Vespira. I just can't stand Akar." She growled the last bit and Canice rolled his eyes unhappily. "So I take it ya both be headin' out soon, eh?" he asked. "Mind if I be askin' where ya two be off ta?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next