Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 am

Mask chuckled softly as she moved away from him, her checks red as she blushed. But maybe that was just the fire light he was seeing reflected on her face. Mask wasn't entirely sure. He watched her as she looked down at the cloak he'd put around her and frowned slightly when she took it off and handed to it. Then he smiled and shook his head. "Keep it for the night. I really don't need it," he told her, gently pushing her hand back towards her. He stood up and walked over to Sorrahkin patting the mare who stood watch over the two of them. "Night girl," he whispered to her. "Thank you, once again. I may not be the best rider, nor who you really want with you, but you're one damn great horse."

Sorrahkin snorted and nodded her head up and down. She pushed Mask back towards the camp fire and he laughed. "Alright, alright," he said walking over to the saddle and tack he'd put on the ground. He pulled out a blanket and wrapped it into a ball. "Night Rasera," he said sitting back down by the fire. "I wouldn't worry about putting this out, it's low enough where it should burn out by morning and I don't think anything will catch by now." He put the balled up blanket on the ground behind him and laid down on his back looking up at the clear sky and the bright moon above them.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

Female Loveliness : 12

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 am

Rasera held the cape in the air for a moment longer, before she brought it back around her. The material easily covering her smaller frame easily. She watched him settle in after talking to his horse and she too laid down after wrapping the cape around her. She nodded at his instruction not to put out the fire, "Good night Akar." She said, easily falling into a light sleep.

~*~*~

Rasera woke as the morning light played on her face, groaning slightly as she had done every morning after sleeping on the ground at sat up. She looked over to Akar and couldn't help as her gaze leveled on him. The fact that he had found her last night at all was a miracle in and of itself and something she had never expected. She cared for him deeply, she knew it to be true, but she knew telling him now would not be the time. She knew she probably would never do so unless he could find his sister and ease the ache in his heart for her. She quietly made sure she had everything in her small bag, unsure if Mask was awake or not.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 am

Sorrahkin snorted as she saw Rasera sit up. The mare walked over to the girl and nosed her lightly before stepping back and tossing her head in a nodding fashion a few times. She looked from Rasera over to Mask and would wait a few seconds to see if she'd get food or a pet from the girl before she'd walk over to Mask, who was of course still asleep. Yes he'd eaten, but Rasera had never asked how much he'd slept, which to be honest was only a couple hours every night he'd been traveling. Sorrahkin looked down at Mask and pawed the ground around him. When that didn't work she did two things. One she pulled the balled up blanket from under his head, and then dropping it back onto his face, put her head down by his ear and whinnied as loud as she could.

Mask sat bolt right up and rubbed the back of his head. "That was uncalled for," he growled at the mare. Sorrahkin only nickered and snorted in his face when he turned to look back at her. Then, she pranced away back into the field and looked like she was laughing at him. "That mare is evil," Mask growled again. He sighed and let his arm drop from his head. "Morning," he said stifling a yawn and instead he smiled at Rasera. "Or ya know, what ever time the horse decides is morning. How'd you sleep?" He cast a glare over to the mare who whinnied again before returning his eyes to Rasera. Mask stood up and stretch and grabbed the ball of a blanket and shoved it back into the saddle pack. Coins jingled together as he moved things around.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 am

Rasera watched as the horse had come over to her, patting her neck gently as she watched her go over to Mask. What happened next totally shocked her and she found herself trying with all her might not to laugh when Mask jumped to life thanks to the alarm clock that was Sorrahkin. An amused sparkle stayed in her eyes as Mask addressed her. "And good morning to you. I slept well thank you." She was still wearing his cape, it was hanging loosely around her shoulders and fell the the ground around her slim body. Her silky blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and framed her gentle features.

"Would you like to head to town?" She asked, slipping the cape from her shoulders and walking over to him with a smile on her face. He looked like he still wasn't awake and it was kinda of cute. She reached up and brushed down some of his hair that was sticking up at an awkward angel as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 am

Mask paused a moment as he turned back to Rasera. He was looking at the way her hair fell against her, and how she looked in the cloak. He couldn't help but smile at her, and he felt that weird feeling again. Ignoring it he went back to picking up the blanket and saddle from the ground. He paused for a moment while Rasera fixed his hair and he chuckled softly. "Good luck with that task, it never stays for me," he said softly. Sorrahkin pranced over delightedly and tossed her head as if she was the most important thing in the world. Mask tossed the blanket and saddle onto her back and positioned it over her withers before tightening the cinch.

"Sounds like a plan," he said turning to Rasera for a moment. He then went to go pick up the saddle bags and clipp them to the saddle before picking up the bridle off the ground and throwing the reins over the mare's head. He slipped the nose band over her face, letting her take the bit herself, and put her ears through the loop. "Good girl," he cooed softly. He patted her neck and turned back to Rasesa. "Now we're ready to go. Here," he said holding out his hand. "I'll put your things in one of the bags if you'd like." He smiled warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 am

Rasera handed him her things and waited for him to attach the her bag before getting a hand up to get on the horse. It brought back memories from when she had rode Sorrahkin was during that terrible tornado. She was more than glad never to return to that horrible town where bad luck had followed them for so long. She adjusted her position in the saddle to ensure there was room for Mask.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:52 am

Mask made sure her bag was put away safely before looking around the make shift camp once more. He kicked the ashes from the fire to make sure they were scattered enough then walked back over to Sorrahkin. Pulling himseld onto the mare's back, he sat behind Rasera and putting his arms on either side of her picked up the reins. Lightly, he brushed his heels against Sorrahkin's sides and the mare started to walk in the direction of the town. She slowly picked up a smooth jog, then a bumpier trot, then a lope, and stayed at that speed. This being about as much Mask was able to keep his balance to, unless he wasn't focused on anything. The town slowly grew as they made there way towards it.

~*~*

Sorrahkin slowed to a walk as the two of them made it to the town's gate. It was open of course, and they didn't have any trouble getting in. The problem was, Mask had no idea where they were. Sorrahkin headed in any direction Mask took her which meant she had no such idea either. The people seemed a little nervous, but they were still heading around with there daily lives. So, it didn't seem like anything was completely off. Mask finally found a building he recognized and smiled. "I think this is Caspan," he said. "I know a little about it. Lots of dangerous things happen here though, so just be extra careful." Mask reached back with one hand into the bag on the saddle with the pulled out one of the pouches from inside it. He tucked it into a pocket and pulled Sorrahkin to a halt by the Inn. "Shall we go?" he asked, carefully slipping down off Sorrahkin's back and holding his hand out to Rasera.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:24 am

The ride over for Rasera was a little awkward at best, having no idea about how to feel with Mask's arms around her and his body up against her for the duration of the ride. She eventually got used to the rhythm of the ride and relaxed into it, holding on to ensure she wouldn't fall off.

~*~*~*~

As they came into town, Rasera took note that this wasn't the best of towns to be in and wouldn't have even an issue making sure to be careful. As he got off she took his hand, slipping off of the horse and onto the ground. She looked around and kept close to him for the time being. She patted Sorrahkin's neck turning from Mask for a short minute. "I'll tie her up if you want to go in the inn?" She suggested, secretly wanting to praise the horse for the morning without Mask around.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 am

Mask smiled as she slid down besides him, and he dropped her hand once she was down. "Normally I'd just let her roam, but maybe tying her up this time would be a good idea," he said nodding. "Alright, I'll go check this place out and see what it's like." With that, Mask walked over to the door and headed inside. He looked around the inn which had quite a few interesting people inside of it and walked over to the door. He sat down on one of the stools by the bar and way the bar keeper off when he approached. He wasn't a drinker, he was just looking for a place to wait for Rasera.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:13 am

Rasera smiled and turned with Sorrahkin as Mask went off. She found a small area that she would be able to put her up for the night. She rubbed the horses neck. "You got him so good this morning." She laughed, finally able to do so without invoking a glare from him. She tied the reins to the post. "I know you are used to walking around on your own but I don't trust the looks of the town...Make sure to make a lot of noise if someone comes after you, okay?" She rubbed the horses next a bit more enjoying the company of the beast.

~*~*~*~

When Mask entered the room he caught the eye of one particular woman. She was thin and well off in the chest area. Her hair was a rich dark brown color and her eyes were a deep brown color that held way too much experience for her young age. She wore a dark red corset that showed off her skin and breast, tied tight to show off her small waist. She had on a floor length skirt that was also a deep red but had a slit going nearly up to the top of her thigh to show off her shapely legs. The man who had entered put a renewed fire in the courtesans belly and she knew he would be a great time not only in bed but he looked like he might have some money to steal. She let her hair out of the loose pony tail that it was kept it and shook it out so it was cascading around her shoulders in a sensual way.

She walked over to Mask, going to his side and smiling at him. "You are far too handsome to be without a woman on your side." She whispered into his ear, curling herself around him to cut off any comfortable escape chances. "My name is Chara, pleasure." She introduced, every moment she was near him the want to drag him upstairs and ravage him grew even stronger. "Let me show you how soft my lips are..." She whispered once more, trailing kisses up his neck, around his ear and onto his own lips.

Rasera left Sorrahkin in good faith that she would be fine and decided to walk into the inn at the exact moment she saw the woman kissing Mask. She felt a cold weight drop into her stomach as her eyes went wide with disbelief. "I-..." That was all she could get out before tears clogged her throat and rimmed her eyes.

Chara looked to the door seeing Rasera standing there and a cat like grin found its way to her face. "It seems you do have a girlfriend, my apologies." She said with no hint of remorse, crawling out of his lap and back to the table where she had been.

Rasera didn't want Mask to see her tears, to see her pain and as soon as she could get her legs working she turned out of the door way and bolted into the street.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:37 am

Mask stiffened when the girl came near him. He honestly wasn't sure what to do. So, he tried to push her off of him and growled low enough for her to hear him, but probably no one else. "If you don't get the he'll of of me... I swear to god you'll regret ever commg over here." Mask was about to make his threat mean something when the door to the inn opened. What Rawra has probably saw... Disappear shot through Mask, and helplessness. It had to have looked so bad to her, and worse, he made her cry. Mask shoved the girl away from him as she unfurled herself from him like the snake she was, and ran towards the door. He pulled it open and stood outside looking around.

"Rasera!" Mask called. He looked aroun trying to figure out where she went. He wasn't even sure where Sorrahkin was. How was he supposed to find her on foot? He knew nothing about Caspan. Still helplessness clawed at him. Rasera had a knack for getting lost and not every guy and the street was going to be like De'lure. Worried, he looked to the rooftops what he would give to be up there. He knew how to be, but he didn't have time to climb stairs or wait the side effects out of his little tricks. Still, he ran down the streets looking for her. He didn't care he was getting himself lost, all he cared about was finding her. He had to explain. Of course a small thought at the back of his head tormented him. 'She was better off without you. You should have never found her in that old town in the first place. She would have been better off if she never knew you. All you do is hurt her.' In his desperation he wasn't aware if the blue swirl he was causing under his feet with each step.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 am

Rasera ran blindly, half not knowing where she was head and wanting to get away from Mask's calls and the other half her tears were blurring her vision. She was hurt, deeply so and she didn't want to act so childish in front of Mask. If he had wanted someone like that, it was his business and she would be happy if he was....but....Her heart ached.

A movement in the shadows saw Mask running, and a grin came upon its features. "Finely dressed for someone from this town." He remarked, "Perhaps someone important." He had guessed this with nicer dressed people from out of town before and only on a few counts he had been right but it was more than worth a shot. If he proved to be a nobody he would just take pleasure in killing him slowly. He gripped the lead pipe in his hand and started to jog, keeping pace with the man in the shadows. He was looking for someone, a woman. Perhaps SHE was the important one and he was the servant. Even better, he had not had the warm touch of a woman's skin in such a long time.

The man waited until he was in a slightly less populated area and came up behind Mask. "You are looking for Rasera, right?" He grinned, stepping out of the shadows. He was a huge man, standing probably close to seven feet and rippling muscles everywhere. He had ice blue eyes and blonde hair that was kept short. Before Mask could even ask a question, he took the chance to keep the surprise and brought the pole across his head. With a loud crack and a thud the man was down. "Oh my, you're head is broken lets see if we can fix that." He said, picking Mask up easily and tossing him over his shoulder.

To her horror, Rasera had seen the entire thing, she had been going in circles for some time now and heard Mask calling for her. She had wiped her tears and was soon going to approach when the man did so first, speaking her name and then hitting Mask. "Oh god..." Fresh tears were brought to her eyes but now was no time to cry, she had to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 am

Mask stopped dead when someone spoke from behind him. Slowly he turned towards the man and took everything. Instinctively he knew this was not a good situation. He swallowed and was about to speak up when the man infront of him brought the pipe down on his head. Pain exploded through Mask as his vision went black and everything turned to ringing noises in his ears. He nearly felt his knees hit the ground as the dark water of unconsiousness pulled him under. He was out cold before he even hit the ground. The last thought through his head other than a clearing thought about how stupid he was, was that voice that kept telling him Rasera was better off without him. 'At least now you can't hurt her anymore.'

~*~*~

Pain was the only constant as Mask's mind swam to the surface of the dark water. He didn't bother to open his eyes or move yet. He had no idea where he was. He could tell everything was different than the street. Not to mention it was cold and dark. The cold actually was why he didn't move. It felt nice on his throbbing head. Finally, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around without moving his head. His vision was still blurry, and pain pulsed with his throbbing head, it made him wish he was still unconscious, or dead. The room was dirty, and there wasn't anything side of it but him. He carefully and slowly put a hand to his head and sat up gingerly. The world spun and his vision turned black again before it slowly fuzzily started to dissolve back. He groaned in pain as he scooted back to lean against the wall. It was then he noticed what was missing. The sword, dagger, bow, and quiver of arrows. Mask ignored the pain for. Moment and searched his pockets. Money was gone too. Mask froze. So was the picture of him and Vespira as kids. "Damnit," he mumbled hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 am

The man walked in the room soon after Mask had woken and grinned down at him. "So yer awake then." He stated the obvious, moving to take a seat near him. "So, i will ask you nicely once, where is you pretty princess Rasera? Lie to me or be of no use and when we find her, and we will, I will take personal pleasure in taking her innocence." He warned, leaning back in the chair.

Rasera looked at the building where Mask had been taken into and groaned, it was some creepy looking building the middle of no where in this god forsaken town. He had been taken because of her and she wasn't going to let it stay that way. She had seen a light come on in a hallway on the right side and assumed that was where they had taken him. That was where she was going to start looking.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 am

Mask whinced when someone entered the room. It was the same damn man from earlier. The one who knocked him out with the pipe. Mask's lips curled back into a snarl as he watched the man. His vision still wasn't completely clear, but he knew this figure, he hazing remembered him. "what the he'll do you want from her?" he spat at the man. His voice was still hoarse and didn't have as much malice in it as he was hoping for. It would have to do though, it was really all he could manage in his current state. Silently he was wishing and hoping Rasera was somewhere far away from here. Somewhere safe. May e her ability at getting lost would come in handy and she would be walking the rode back towards the camp from last night. Maybe... Just maybe.

Mask didn't care much for his own well being. He wasn't going to tell this man crap. "How exactly do you plan to find her when you have no idea what she even looks like," he sneered at the man. He had a feeling he'd won with that one. He could be wrong though, they could have been watching the two of them since they got here. For Rasera's sake, he hoped not. "Do whatever you want to me," Mask snarled. "You can't break me, and you can't get me to talk either." Mask smirked at the man victoriously. Now what would the man do. Mask was playing a dangerous game, and he knew that, but what other choice did he have. It wasn't like he even knew where Rasera was. He could guess, but he figured lost wasn't the answer the man wanted from him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 am

"Oh, but I don't have to break you, boy, I have her painting." The man withdrew the photo of Mask and Vesperia and grinned madly. "I've asked some of my boys and they have seen this girl in town with you. We know she is here and what she looks like." He looked at the picture and stroked the girls face with a perverse look on his own face. Of course had had mixed up Vesperia for being Rasera just as Mask had done when they first met.

Rasera had gotten into the building just fine, there were seemingly no guards around and she was more than thankful that this guy seemed way overly confident in his powers. Judging from his size though, he definitely seemed to have a good reason. As she walked in the hallways she heard voices and took to a light jog to get closer. As she edged herself along the wall she saw a room with light streaming out of it. That had to be it! She got closer, straining to hear the words and voices. Mask. He was there. She knew it. She couldn't let Mask be killed, no. Taking a deep breath she walked into the doorway, not daring to look at Mask. She knew he would look at her in fear, perhaps anger, or even disgust but she had to at least save his life. "Release him."

The man who had been teasing Mask was more than shocked to see his prey walk into the room and stood, grabbing at his sword. "How nice of you to keep me from having to look. Come here pretty flower." He demanded, holding his sword out at her.

"Release him to safety and I will." She demanded once more, never looking at Mask once, her voice an even thread of sound.

The man walked over to Mask, easily picked him up and threw him out of the room tossing his sword at him and the picture. "Scram before I decided to kill you. The generosity of this little prize has sav-" Before he could continue he felt a sharp and deep pain run through his back and turned to see the cause of it. There was Rasera, a short short that she had picked up was now running through his flesh. Rasera felt the warm liquid of blood run down her hands from the sword and she felt the tears pouring down her face. She had never killed a human and it broke her heart and soul to do so. When she went to pull the sword from him so he would fall she came in contact with his skin and she scream in pain, her head exploding. She saw something in her mind and as fast as it was there it was gone. The man landed on the ground as his life essence spilled out around him. Rasera quickly moved away and over to Mask, dropping to her knees in front of him. "Are you alright?" She dare not touch him incase he didn't want her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 am

Mask about threw his palm to his forehead when the man held up the picture. Of course... Rasera was identical to Vespira. Mask swallowed not entirely sure what to do with this new wall he seemed to have run into. He didn't know what to say, nor what to do. Luckily someone interrupted this little conversation. Mask's eyes drifted over to the doorway. His mouth dropped. None other than Rasera stood there and demanded he be released. Worry hit Mask then as his eyes darted back to the man who looked as shocked as Mask did. Why had she come here? That was the stupidest thing possible. However, he really couldn't be angry with her. She was doing this for him. She was trying to save him. Even after everything he'd done to her, here she was.

A few new emotions hit him argue same time. Pride in Rasera, and shame in himself. How could he have been so stupid as to let any of this happen. He'd told her to be careful, and he was the one who'd gotten them both into this mess. Not to mention, his actions at the inn had caused this. He should have pushed the girl off him sooner, but he'd been so shocked he hadn't know what to do. Of course that was about the time the man picked him up and flung him outside into the hall. Mask hit the wall and gasped as the air left his lungs. He was quicker to recover, as this wasn't as bad as the incident on the road. Still, he had to duck his sword being thrown at him, and the picture. He didn't expect the money back, but he wasn't leaving without Raser and his bow.

Mask glared over at the man when he saw the expression on the Man's face change. The color drained from his face. He fell forwards onto the ground and Mask blinked in shock as Rasera stood there holding the bloody sword. Shock still covered his face when she dropped the weapon and screamed in pain. Impulses made him want to run over to her side, but he wasn't sure what was wrong, and he wasn't sure how far hecould carry himself at the moment. She actually came to him a few seconds later though. She crouched by his side, and he picked himself up off the ground to sit up against the wall. He was a little surprised she wasn't hugging him though. "I'll live," he said hoarsely. He looked her over for a moment then reached forwards and pulled her onto his lap and cradled her in his arms and against his chest. He wrapped her up tightly and held her there. He was acting on impulse this time, and he didn't care. He kissed her hair softly and pressed his check to the side of her head. "I'm the one who should be asking you that," he said softer. It came out as more of a whisper though.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Rasera felt mentally battered, the hurt from finding another woman on Mask, the fear watching him get kidnapped and trying to save him, the feel of killing another human being for the first time. Her heart was broken and the only thing holding it together was that Mask was alive and she had saved him. As she sat on her knees in front of him she only wanted to touch the lines of strain on his face and make them disappear.

To her surprise he pulled her in his lap and held her close, even going as far to kiss her head and rest his own upon her. She felt the heat crawl into her face as she leaned into him. He had made a point to say that he should be asking about her well being and then it hit her, a wave of emotion she couldn't contain any further. Tears poured down her face in heart wrenching sobs that wracked her small body. She had put on a brave face up until now and she couldn't keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 am

That was all. Now the instinct left him, but he felt like he knew what to do now. There was the point he'd knew was coming. That breaking point where she couldn't be able to pretend none of this had happened. It had, and unlike with him, she hadn't been ready for the harsh reality of the world when it came like men like that man. She shouldn't have had to have done what she did. None of this should have happened, and it all traced back to that women in the bar. Anger flared in Mask's chest as he thought of the women, though he thought of her more as a serpent. He was going to make her pay, if not yet, he'd find a way. When they went back there, there would be pay back for this. Not all of it was her fault though, but for Rasera's sake, something had to be done about that women.

Of course, this would all be later. He needed to focus on Rasera right now. She was really all that matter to him in this given moment. Nothing else. He wasn't sure what he felt, but his desire to keep her safe, and to never have to let her go through this again created a strong desire within him. He tightened his grip around her, holding her closer and rocked softly with her. For whatever reason he started to hum something he wasn't entirely sure what it was. The tune was soft and sweet, and had the tone of a lullaby, but Mask couldn't remember how he knew what it was. So he sat there, holding her as close to him as possible and letting her cry. When she was ready they could leave. Till then, he wasn't going to move. He'd sit there for hours if he had to. This was just what he felt like he should do.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 am

When Rasera finally got her sobbing at least under control she could hear the gentle hum in Mask's chest, listening to the gentle tune she found herself wanting to listen to more of it. Her sobs soon turned soft cries and then sniffles as she calmed herself. She was so tired she felt like she could sleep for days in Mask's arms. She also knew, however that they would not want to be around the body any longer than needed.

She sat up slightly, not wanting to pull away from his warmth. "We should get out of here...." She suggested, the tears still fresh on her face and her large blue eyes red from crying. She pulled away from him, standing and then looked back at the dead body. She stood staring at it for a long long moment, feeling the sorrow on her heart. "Are you okay to walk?" She asked, turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am

Mask smiled to himself as she slowly started to calm down a little more. It wasn't too long after that she was left only sniffling. He picked his head up off of hers when she sat up a little, and relaxed his hold on her so she'd be more comfortable. She was right, they really shouldn't be waiting around here any longer than necessary. He let her go when she pulled away from him and stood up. She stood standing and looking at the dead body. Mask shook his head, his vision fine now, and the ringing in his ears gone. He felt ok. A little sore and bruised, and had a headache still, but other than that ok. He slowly inched himself up the wall, gathering his legs under neath him as he pushed back against the wall.

"I should be," he said sounding a little unsure. He pushed himself off the wall with the palms of his hands and stood up. The world was spinning a little and his head certainly didn't like the sudden motion forwards, but he kept his balance, and everything evened out after a few seconds. "Yeah, I think so," he said, about to nod, then thinking better of it. "However, I need one more thing," he said reaching down, by crouching instead of bending over to grab his sword from the ground. "He has the rest of my things," he growled unhappily. "My bow and quiver with the dagger in it." He started to wonder if he'd even had them on his person though. "Unless Sorrahkin has them," he said rubbing his head lightly. "I don't remember," he said finally with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 am

"I remember your bow was with Sorrahkin..." She recalled the weapon with the horse when she had put her up and frowned. She saw a small bag of money on the mans hip. With a numb feeling in her chest she walked over to him and picked the bag from his body being careful not to touch his skin for fear of it hurting her. "I believe this is yours."

She walked back over to him and handed him the coins, noticing that it was hard for him to stand but could do so. "Akar..." There was a pained thread of sound that came from her throat and then she shook her head not wanting to worry him further. She held out her hand, ready to head back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 am

Mask thought about that for a moment. "Oh yeah," he said dropping his hand back to his side. "Alright, you're right. The horse has it." He shrugged and watched her as she went and retrieved the gold form the man's hip. His eyes fell on the man, as if he half expected him to grab Rasera or get back up. Of course that didn't happen. While Rasera did this, Mask tied the sheath to the sword back to his belt. He honestly wasn't all that good at the sword, but he felt safer having it. He took the coins from her and smiled softly at her. "Thank you," he said putting them back away. He pulled out the painting of Ves and him and looked at it for a moment before pocketing it with the coins again.

When she called his name, he looked up at her for a moment waiting. The tone of voice made him worried a little bit, but she only shook her head. He wanted to press her and see what was wrong, but he wasn't sure he should. So instead, he gave a half smile and took her hand. He took careful steps at first, to leave this place. Then when he was comfortable he wasn't going to trip over his own feet, he walked normally. "You know, to be honest, I don't know enough about Caspan to say I have an idea where I'm going," he said as he walked. "However, I think I might know the general direction when we get outside." Once they were outside, he did in fact have an idea of the general direction, and carefully, choosing more traveled routes, he brought them back to the inn safety. He pushed the door open, and without letting go of Rasera's hand walked in with her.
Back to top Go down
Taj
Taj

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Dragon Hoarder
  • Troll
  • Long Poster
  • Medium Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:38 am

Chara watched in the shadows as Mask and Rasera entered the room, frowning deeply when she saw that the two of them were in good shape. She wanted Mask for herself, wanted to pleasure herself with his handsome body and yet. She slipped up to Mask, bending slightly to allow her cleavage to spill out. "I apologize for my assumptions earlier. I didn't know." She purred, looking over to Rasera and her red rimmed eyes. "She's very pretty."

Rasera felt her stomach flip when she saw the same woman which had started this entire mess and without conscious thought she slipped her hand from his and she backed a step away averting her eyes. The woman was beautiful woman who was so open made Rasera self conscious and she felt the weird stab of jealously.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:54 am

When Mask was going to bring them both over to the bar again, they were interrupted by that same girl again. Mask's eyes never left that that snake girl's face as he curled his lip in disgust. Women like this was why he was such a a rare breed of male. The way she acted make him sick, but it was against his well mannered up bringing to do exactly what he wanted to with this girl. Which of course, might end up getting him thrown into a new prison for assault. Mask clenched his teeth when she spoke. The noise making him want to punch her so much more just for talking. Instead he stood there and took it.

Mask felt Rasera's hand slip from his, and catch the motion of her stepping back form the corner of his eye, so Mask dropped his voice to a deadly snarl so that both this Chara and Rasera would be able to hear him. "Oh don't worry, we all make mistakes. Like you when you decided to come back over here. now I'd listen, and I'd listen good because I'm only going to tell you this once you whore," he snarled at the girl. He gave a smile that looked more like a threat than an act of appearing good natured. "If you EVER come near me, or Rasera again, consequences be damned, you will need to find a new profession because no one will ever look at you the same again. Now, get out of my face," he said pushing her away with one hand, his other resting on the hilt of his sword lightly. With that, he turned back to Rasera and smiled at her. "Scum of the world," he said darkly, titling his head slightly in Chara's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance   Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan and Taj- An awkward romance
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next