Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:06 am

"Right." She pulled up her hood and quietly held onto Akar's arm as they walked off. She looked up at him quietly. "A-Akar. . .?" She fell silent for a moment and held his arm tighter. "Y-You sure you're okay, my friend?" She looked at the ground and fell silent before trying to figure out which room was theirs. She was the one who had the alcohol and yet he was the one having issues. She stopped him and looked up. "What will get you out of this mood? Do I need to go apologize to the barmaid? Or hit you? Something!"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 am

Mask walked in silence. To be honest, he was listening for anyone to be following them. Though, the look on his face was probably one of misery still. No one would ever hate themselves more than he did right now. He glanced over to Rose when she spoke. She really seemed to be struggling with something to say. And despite what he'd done Mask probably shouldn't be acting like a three year old at the moment. It was kind of ironic then that Rose pulled him to a stop about the same time he was going to, seeing as they were a door away from there room, so says the key in his clenched fist. He's managed to look at the number on it before he went to walk off.

Mask meet her stare evenly. He composed his face enough to not look so miserable. Though it was a pretty sad attempt at it. When Rose brought up hitting him, Mask lightened slightly. A small smile pulled at his lips when he looked down at her. "Would you?" he asked curiously. He was being completely honest. It was written all over his face. "Hit me I mean. If I asked, would you hit me?" He was entirely sure why he felt like he should. He'd taken punches before, but never had he felt like he deserved to be punch so much as now. If she truly wanted him to stop this mood of self pity, it might just take her to punch him as hard as she could. Though, Mask would have preferred if he was seriously drunk, and then ended up getting thrown across the room. Rose hitting him would do as well.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:42 am

She cracked her knuckles. "I will. Shall I?" She didn't wait for an answer she pulled back and slugged him in the face, immediately holding her hand. "I need to start doing hand to hand training my punches are horrid." She stole the key from Akar and unlocked the door before claiming her spot on the floor tiredly. "Ask me to hit you again and I'll refuse. One my hand might break and two I don't like hitting my friends." The one that she honestly meant was hitting her friends; she didn't like to do that to people she cared for. "I'll be sleeping right here. You take the bed."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:52 am

Mask was going to reply, however, Rose didn't give him much of a chance. He nodded his head a little more happily than he probably should have and smiled. He stretched his jaw, letting Rose steal the key and rubbed the side of his face where she'd hit him only after she'd entered the room. 'Damn she hits harder than I thought,' he thought with a smirk. He was alright. Not like she broke his jaw or his teeth. It stung, but in a good way. He had asked for it after all. Limping over to the doorway he leaned against it and looked down on her. "I wont ask again, but thank you," he said cheerfully. Who would have thought any human being would be so happy to get punched in the face.

He looked a little confused at her request. "You sure?" he asked as he looked around the little room they had. He felt weird doing what she asked. After all, she was the lady. And it sort of went against his chivalrous nature to agree to that, however, he wasn't going to cause problems. So instead he sighed. "Alright, fine." He'd just plan on picking her up off the floor when she fell asleep and moving her to the bed anyways. He was tired but he wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to sleep just yet. He wanted to make those those men from the bar didn't come find them. So, limping inside, Mask shut the door behind him and locked all two locks on it. Then, skirting Rose he sat on the bed and looked down at his ankle. He supposed he should check on it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:55 am

She turned over restlessly and looked at him. "You need to bandage that ankle." She sat up and rested her chin on his shoulder sleepily. "Want me to help with it?" Honestly she couldn't even see straight to find the door. "And why did you move me?" She didn't want or expect an answer; just for the moment she wanted a hug (why she wanted this she couldn't imagine). She got lost in her thoughts and shut her eyes, thinking of home. She missed her mother and father, her father in particular.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 am

Mask was about to give up and decide on sleep when he felt the bed shift. He glanced back to see Rose was awake again. He smiled slightly when she spoke. Of course she would be talking about what he already knew when she woke up. He looked back down at his ankle then back to her. He'd been sitting there thinking so much, that to be honest, he hadn't even moved to kick his boots off yet. He rubbed his eyes sleepily, and stifled a yawn. He turned and smiled at her. "I will in a second," he promised. "Thanks Rose, but you need sleep. Don't worry about me, I got it." He wrapped one arm around her and gently laid her back down on the bed. "I moved you because sleeping on the floor isn't comfortable," he added.

With that said Mask stood up and walked over to the door. "I'll be back," he said softly. "Go back to sleep, I'm locking the door." He headed towards the door and grabbed the key before he left. He didn't bother to explain himself. Not yet anyways. Pulling his mask from his cloak's pocket, he placed it on his face and drew the bandanna up to cover his mouth. Neck, he pulled his hood up over his head and walked down the hall. He didn't stop, nor say anything as he headed outside and whistled. He leaned up against the side of the inn sleepily. His eyes drooped, but he had something he needed to do before he went to sleep.

(I'm going to end it here, I can add more to it if you need me too. Just figured if you want something to happen, it would be a good time, unless you got something else planned. I dunno. xD)
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:12 pm

A few minutes after Akar left, she rolled herself out of bed and, after fiddling with the door, slipped into the hallway very UN-surreptitiously. Upon wandering down a set of stairs, she incited a barfight by complete accident. She managed to sneak away, but got lost in the foyer. "Hang it all. . ." she muttered. It took a few minutes, more like half an hour, but she meandered out the door and glanced around.

She looked around and stumbled over a bit drunkenly, from the view of the people who saw her ambling about, and pointed at him. "You're bandaging that ankle and that's final!" she wasn't loud, though she sounded like she was shouting to herself, in reality she was mumbling and not even pointing in the right direction to be pointing at Akar. "If you don't fix that ankle you might lose your foot."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Mask didn't have to wait all that long before Sorrahkin came running over to him. The mare stared at him as if disappointed he wasn't asleep. "You're not my mom you know," Mask grumbled to the mare. She merely snorted. Shaking his head Mask pushed off from the side of the inn and went around to her saddle bags. He opened it up and pulled out a small bag with he tucked away into his cloak. Then, he patted the mare on the neck and sent her away again. He stood here, keeping weight off his injured ankle, and watched her till she was out of sight. He figured now would be the best time to head back inside. Or rather, that was until noise erupted inside. "What the-"

He was interrupter as the door opened and Rose stood there. His mouth dropped. What was she doing out here, and what had happened inside? Mask scratched his head confused as she pointed at really rather nothing and declared in a mumbled tone that was really almost inaudible that he needed to tend to his injuries. "Umm..." Mask cocked his head to the left watching the elf. He sighed and walked up behind her and attempted to pick her up and hold her over his shoulder. "Alright Rose," he'd say. "It's time for bed." Of course when he'd open the door, he'd nearly drop her. A brawl was going on inside with glass shattered on the floor and people fist fighting and throwing things. "Oh bloody hell," Mask would say in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:53 am

She giggled a bit at the noise. "I tripped over my feet and someone spilled their drink on this burly looking old man." Her adrenaline had run of her body for the moment until she got some proper sleep. Being slung over someone's shoulder didn't phase her for the moment. She realized after a while and lightly hit his shoulder. "Hey put me down! I can walk on my own!" She hit his back once or twice. "You men are so stubborn! You won't fix your ankle and you won't put me down! You're ridiculous!" Now she honestly wasn't mad she was still laughing, but she was frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 am

Mask sighed as he took in the scene. "I'll fix my ankle when we get back to the room," he grumbled. He really didn't see the big deal. He felt fine. As for putting her down, he wasn't sure that was the best idea. His mind went in two directions. Carry her across the bar and deal with her squirming, or put her down and risk her getting hurt or making this worse. "Alright," he gave in. "However, you promise to stay by my side?" he asked as he shifted her off his shoulder and down cradled in his arms. None of this phased him at all. He was more worried about the bar fight and either one of them getting more hurt. Everything else didn't matter. And when it came down to it, Rose's safety mattered more.

Now he needed to find the safest way across. Walking directly through it didn't seem like a good idea. So where was the easiest way across. "Rose, you are a klutz when you're half awake. I really wish you'd listened and went back to sleep," he said with a sigh. There, that would be a good way across. Just have to duck a few things and avoid the shattered glass bottle on the one patch of the floor. That seemed like the best way across. "So what's it gonna be? Am I carrying you or are you gonna stay close?" he asked looking down at her for a moment before ducking a bottle that shattered against the wall a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:05 pm

"Just stick to the wall. . .?" she suggested with a yawn. She snuggled into his side as her answer of sticking close. "Hate being carried about like a sack of potatoes." She inched along slowly and glanced around, even if her reactions were slow. In the back of her mind she knew when her head hit the pillow she'd be out like a light after all of this commotion. She ducked under a flying glass, thankfully empty, and moved more toward the stairs going up to the rooms. She mumbled here and there, but it was just gibberish that she thought was English.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:58 am

Mask followed after Rose, keeping protectively close to her. When the glass came flying at them, he'd been half tempted to grab it, but figured she'd be upset if he got glass in his hand, so he ducked it too. Looking around like a hawk, he was watching the chaos that no one seemed to be trying to do anything. Personally, he just wanted to get back to there room. And he was a little confused as to why no one had tried to approach them yet. Hadn't Rose said something about people here not liking her? As confused as he was, he was grateful. Neither of them were in the conditions for a fight. Though, he figured he's fare better than she would.

When they finally reached the stairs he finally relaxed. "Now, you need to go to sleep," he said darkly to her. His tone wasn't supposed to sound so harsh, but his emotions were fried and he was on edge in case something happened. They'd gone this far without anything bad so far. There was still a long way to go. "And I'll wrap my ankle and then I'll go to sleep too," he said in a softer more gentle tone. He had to try harder than he thought to pull of that tone genuinely. "Deal?" he asked exhausted. He was finally getting hit with how tired he was. All the adrenaline of his body was gone and that just left him wiped out.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:34 am

She looked a bit hurt initially then let it wash away when he changed his tone. "Very well." she replied. Upon stumbling up a few stairs she looked back at Akar. "Must say, this has been an quite eventful day." The stairs seemed to take her hours, when really it was a matter of minutes, but she still had to wait on Akar to open the door. Why she did she didn't think about, since she had already picked the lock on the door. She leaned on the wall then twisted the doorknob and was shockingly surprised when the door opened. "Huh. . ." she muttered as she half collapsed on the bed. "Night. . .Akar. . ." she mumbled between yawns.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Mask followed her up the stairs and into the room. "Night," he said back to Rose. He knew she'd be passed out by now. She was exhausted and it had been such a long day. Sighing, Mask sat on the ground. He looked down at his ankle. Kicking his boot off he pulled the sock off and looked at it. It was swollen and the skin looked bruised, but other than that it didn't look like the bite of the wolf had pierced his skin. Just probably caused it to sprain or something. Still, he knew better than to leave it alone. And Rose would get mad if he did. So, he wrapped it up as tightly as he thought would be a good idea and put his sock back on. He kicked his other boot off and set them together against the wall.

He looked back at the door and reached back and locked it. He pulled his cloak off and set it on the ground as a sort of pillow. He laid down and pulled the piece of painting out of him and his sister. "Night Ves," he said running a finger tip against the painting piece were she was painted. Her bright smile on her face as she was so happy to see Akar wearing that white flower ring on his head. She'd loved making those. It was her favorite thing to do. Mask sighed and tucked it back away. He closed his eyes and let the world of sleep take over.

(( Zo, you can either make something happen or skip ahead till morning. Up to you. ))
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 am

When the sun came up Rose found herself on the floor with a stiff back. "Oh Heaven have mercy. . ." she muttered as she dragged herself off the floor and cracked her spinal column. "Akar where are you?" Not surprisingly she tripped over him and face-planted into the floor. "I should've expected that sort of thing to happen. Good morning my friend." She wiped some blood from her nose with a wince and figured it would end up bruising like every other injury she seemed to get. She sat up next to him and held her hand under her nose to alleviate blood stains on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 am

Akar literally jumped and sat up when Rose tripped over him. Despite still being a little sleepy, he was human after all, he immediately looked for signs of danger. His hand went grab the sheath of his sword and he scanned the room till his eyes found Rose sitting infront of him. She was keeping from bleeding and Akar sighed as he relaxed. "We really have the best of luck," he pointed out as he stretched quickly the. For up and fetched some cloth for her nose.

Retreating back to the spot where he slept, Akar sat down cross legged and held out the cloth to Rose. "Here," he said softly. He sighed and looked down at his ankle that still looked swollen. Without realizing it, when he stood up, he'd favored his other foot and more of less hoped. "This is going to be a long day," he said unhappily. "So, what say you to going down stairs to the bar for some breakfast after this morning's wonderful start is over with?" he said softly and warmly.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:18 am

She couldn't help but smile and laugh off her fall. "Sure thing, must admit that's the most interesting time I've had waking up." She took the cloth and nodded. "Thank you, I agree that this is going to be a rough day." She got up and tidied up her attire as well as her hair before wiping the blood away. "Okay, I think it's stopped bleeding now. How's your ankle holding up, doing any better?" She fiddled with her belt and fixed how it sat before retrieving her boots and tugging them on. For a moment the night before flashed to the forefront of her memory and she grimaced to herself. She had caused a LOT of trouble when she was half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Akar was in the middle of putting his boot on his hurt ankle gingerly when she asked about it. He paused looking down on it with a frown on his face. "Well, it shouldn't be infected, just bruised and twisted is my guess. It doesn't hurt so much wrapped up either," he said expecting an 'I told you so' type of response to the last part. He finished pulling hos boot back in place and returned his gaze back to Rose. He noticed the grimace on her face and guessed what she was thinking about. Pushing himself off the ground again, Akar stood and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sure they're not waiting with pitchforks and torches," he said with a teasing tone. He gathered the rest of his things and then headed towards the door. He opened it carefully and peered outside, just to mess with Rose. Of course, no one was out there and pushed the door open the rest of the way. "Now then," he said smiling, "Shall we go venture down stairs and see the mess you made?" he said. He had to try really hard to keep a straight face. He was amused with this joke, and hoped that it wouldn't hurt Rose's feelings. He didn't want that, and if it seemed like he was, he'd stop.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

She grinned. "Interesting, I'm no use in causing chaos when I'm awake but when I'm practically sleepwalking I nearly destroy a tavern." She braced herself and tried to restrain her smile. "I hope I don't burst out laughing when I see the ground level. Who knows how badly it got demolished?" She decided to cover her face with a dark grey bandana and disguised her voice. "Think I can still pass for a man?" Something in the back of her mind told her no, but she had to try. If she couldn't, well then she might have a fight on her hands, but if she could then her luck was definitely getting better. It would be funny if nobody recognized her after yesterday's chaos.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Akar shook his head as he watched get dressed. He shrugged at her question though. "Depends on who's down there, and don't worry, "I'm pretty sure we're both in trouble. Seeing as you started it and I'm your companion. At least if we get kicked out I can say it's the first place I've been kicked out of. Well, since I was little anyways." He chuckled and decided to wrap his cloak around him and pull the hood up. He pulled the bandanna up around his mouth and fitted the top part of his mask in place. He's head down the stairs with Rose, and pause in the shadows before they'd enter the hall. In all honesty the place looked much worse than when they got there, but most of it was picked up. Anything that could anyways.

"I think we should return the key and find somewhere else to eat," he whispered to Rose. "I'm not so sure that staying here would be the best idea." His eyes scanned the people in the inn. Most weren't the same guys or girls from the night before, but a lot of them were. That made sense, they probably stayed her, or at least spent there lives drinking. He felt uneasy about actually venturing out into the open. In the shadows they would be safe unless someone spotted them. Although, when they went to leave who was to say no one would try to stop them? Or noticed who they were while walking over to the door? Either way, Akar was starting to realize this could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:09 am

"Best to hand over the key and leave, Heaven forbid someone recall that I'm the one who started a barfight." She stayed hidden close behind him and looked around carefully. "A blooming bunch of booze hounds is all I see here." There were a few men arguing over a hand of cards in a corner, several had tankards by them and she could assume they were highly intoxicated or well on their way to such a state. She set a hand on Akar's shoulder and smirked despite the possible danger. "I think another fight's about to start, this one without my help. And over a silly hand of cards too."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 am

Akar nodded in agreement with Rose. That did seem like the best option. He judged how many people were actually sober enough to think straight, and smirked at the results. Not many. It was a shame seeing as the day was probably just starting. Oh well, this was none of his business, and only proved more to himself that he was smart to not like drinking in the first place. Giving a mental shrug, he made sure his hood was tight around his face to shadow it, even with the mask set in place. His eyes landed on the men Rose meant. "Best to be gone by the time they start their fight," he said softly. He shook his head at the men's nonsense and sighed. "Ready?" he asked looking back at Rose. From his pocket he withdrew the key to the room and another dumped a couple coins into his hand. He figured her'd owe the bar something after the night before.

After waiting for a reply Akar set off across the room, his head down, his eyes scanning where he could for any sign of being stopped or being in danger. It seemed most eyes were on the men playing cards. That worked well in their favor at least. He walked over to the bar, and dropped the key and money, quickly pushing it towards the inn keeper. He held his breath when the man took it, waiting to see if anyone would put two and two together. So far so good. That was merely his luck however. He did a quick glance back to see where Rose was, and if anyone was giving her trouble at all. He was standing a little ridged, waiting for any sign of danger before he'd try to make his escape to the door and leave.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Rose was having a wee bit of difficulty avoiding getting around all the people in the bar. She was bright red in the face by the time she got across to him and hid her face. "Let's get outta here." She knew there'd be real trouble if they stuck around for a meal. Someone had already tried to say hello to her and she narrowly avoided having to speak. She felt her stomach growl and cursed quietly. "That's what I get for not eating for a day or more, I suppose." She began to leave the room when she realized she didn't know where she was going and paused. "Which way are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:06 am

Akar walked to Rose and then tilted his head into a quick gesture towards the right door. He headed over to them, avoiding people. He glanced around quickly and silently to make sure no one was paying much attention to them. Of course no one was. Travelers came and went as they pleased from here. The problem was, Akar wasn't sure if anyone behind them had noticed them or not. Still, he opened the door and held it to wait for Rose to make her leave. He did a sort of bow as he held the door. That which only a finely trained gentleman could accomplish. But of course, it was in his breeding, and his manors to know how to treat a lady. Even in disguise it didn't mean he had to forget his well skilled manors.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 pm

She felt quite odd; being treated like an actual woman was uncommon for her, though not unwelcome. "I'm not used to that sort of thing yet, Akar." she said hiding a smile. "Gentlemen are a rare thing to come by." The next thing that entered her train of thought was what to eat and where to get it. "So where to now? Think we should eat first or should we get directions to a bigger city?" Bigger cities meant more possibilities of finding his sister, and her possibly finding her way home after this whole ordeal. She had books to dust and boxes to unpack and reading to do, but for Akar's sake it could, and would till the end of time if necessary, wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next