Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Mask chuckled as he walked in after Rose. He looked around as well, and jumped slightly when she sneezed. "Bless you," he said automatically. Manners drilled into him from a young age never died. He mearly shrugged off the whole dust allergy thing. He understood how that was. He himself wasn't, but still, he knew of people who were. Walking forwards and looking around it looked more like an empty store house. There were boxes of farming equipment, animal food, and some rotting human food as well. That produced a stench, but for whatever reason, it was like the stench of it was sealed to the rotting food. Actually, no smells seemed to be in the house at all. Like everything was frozen to where it was. "This doesn't feel ri-"

Mask cut off as the door that had mostly unhinged slammed shut behind them. The air gre thicker, harder to breath in, and confusion spread across Mask's face. He spun around and looked to Rose. "What is going on?" he asked a loud. He didn't expect her to have an answer for him. He was mearly looking to see if she was as confused as he was. The more they breathed, the heavier the air got, even if only by little amounts, but you could tell. The air wasn't getting in nor out of the sealed house. Mask turned towards the window after a moment and quickly walking towards it he tried to push it up. The thing wouldn't budge. Angrily, Mask kicked the bed below it out of the way and pushed at it with all his might. Still nothing. It was like the thing was cemented shut. He turned back to Rose. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 pm

She looked around and shook her head. "A spell has sealed up the room. Soon we'll suffocate from lack of oxygen." She fidgeted for a moment and looked at him. "I haven't used magic in over 30 years. Anything I do with it is miniscule and never used on this scale." She looked around for something to use for a battering ram before looking at the ceiling. "The weakest part of the house is the roof in most cases and any magician can easily forget that. If we cave in the roof the seal should break, seeing as this one only looks as strong as what's behind it." She sneezed again and looked at Akar. "How much can you handle throwing? If you can handle throwing around 115 pounds then throw me to the ceiling. I'll do what I can to destroy it from there."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Mask blinked in surprise. He really hadn't expected the elf to know what was happening. However, he supposed he should have seen it coming, she was an elf after all. Then she went on and spoke of magic. That seemed a little odd. An elf who didn't use magic seemed rather odd to him. It was like breathing for them, wasn't it. However, her plan seemed the most odd. She wanted to collapse the ceiling. That was going to hurt, but nothing he hadn't been through before. Although, he did do a quick sweep of the place they were in, looking for anything good for a cover as the ceiling fell. Honestly, he could probably let it hit him. Or he could port away. That was something he'd rather not do however.

"I can do that," he responded to her question of being able to throw her to the ceiling. That would be easy enough. She didn't weigh much after all. He walked quickly to her and knelt down. He wrapped his arms around her legs and without looking up asked, "You ready?" He waited a few minutes for an answer before he push off with his legs and knees and do his best to try and toss Rose up to the ceiling. He wondered after the fact of how she managed to not hurt herself on the ceiling itself, but then figured it would probably have to do with some form of her magics.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 pm

She grabbed hold of the support beam and swung back and forth until the beam broke and she was sent into the wall. "Look out!" The roof came in all at once first the support beam then the braces for the straw and then finally the straw itself. She coughed and sneezed and tried to get up, only to be stuck under the broken piece of the beam she's been swinging on just seconds ago. "Karma can be such a 'lovely' thing can't it?" She tried to push it off and failed deciding to just sit still until she had more strength to move the beam. "Akar, are you alright?! Please tell me you are!" She pulled straw from her hair and had no idea she'd soon turn black and blue from falling.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Mask watched Rose as she gripped the support beam. 'Alright,' he thought to himself, 'Now what?' He watched her closely as she started to swing back and forth. At first he figured she was just trying to swing herself up onto the beam itself, instead of pulling herself up. When she kept swinging and he heard cracking sounds coming from the beam he finally put what she was doing together in his mind. By targetting a support beam, taking one would cause the....enite ceiling... to cave in. About the time it took him to figure that out, it was already happening. Mask watched the beam break, Rose hit the wall, and then...

"Shit," he muttered to himself. He didn't have time to port away or up or anything. The entire ceiling was coming down. Where to go, where to go. Mask leapt off to his right. He knew that there wasn't anything really to get under, but if he got close enough to something the ceiling beams and the rest wouldn't hit him so hard. Dropping onto his stomach, Mask lay next to bed and window. One of the beams crashed into the window, shattered glass spraying Mask, and cutting his hands that were protecting his head. Another thing that was hard hit the bed, breaking the bed and itself on it and hit Mask in the back. The air left his lungs and he coughed.

When everything was over with Mask kept still, listening to see if anything else would fall. When he didn't hear anything other than Rose he took his hands off his head and picked himself up, pushing little shard of glass into his palms, but he didn't really feel it. Coughing more he could actually breath now, and as he sat up, he brushed hay off of him. "Define ok," he said looking down at his cut hands. He shook his head sending hay out of his hair and looked over at Rose. "Are you ok?" he asked. "I'll be fine, just a little bit of glass and maybe a bruise or bump. The window wasn't my best idea," he added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm

She finally kicked the beam off her torso and went over to help him up. "Despite us getting hurt I think it went well." she said returning the smile. She pulled the glass from his hands and looked him over. "Doesn't look like any permanent damage. Sorry about the ceiling and all...I didn't know it was gonna do that all at once..." She had several bruises forming already and she could feel them as she stood up waiting for Akar. "I say we get outta here as fast as we can." She held out her hand for him to take and looked around making sure nothing was going to ambush them. "That and I want to get you into some sunlight so I can make sure you're not riddled with glass from that window."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:14 am

Mask smiled at her comment. "Better than it could have been with the way it happened," he said, slightly confusing himself with what he said before agreeing it made sense. He held out his hands for Rose and let her pull the glass out of it. He didn't wince, it really didn't hurt all that much at all. It was like a small pin prick. He chuckled. "Naw, don't worry about it. Better than slowly suffocating from lack of oxygen," he said with a smile. He was actually not too worried about the whole ceiling. Obviously no one lived here, so there was no chance of getting into trouble.

Mask nodded his head in agreement. "I think the sooner the better on that one," he said taking her hand and standing up. He rubbed his back gingerly, knowing that there was a bruise there from how sore he was from being hit by, whatever it was he was hit by. He laughed softly at her comment of the glass. Seeing as he could feel the small bits of blood running down his neck he was pretty sure that the window had completely covered him with glass. He could also feel small drips of blood running down his arms. Nothing too bad, but by moving he's managed to to probably cut himself more. Oh well, it was bound to happen. Mask headed back towards the door and kicked it half heartedly. The wood actually falling to the ground and towards the outside. "Ladies first," he said looking at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:56 am

She sighed and shook her head hiding a smile. "You men are impossible, you know that?" She walked out quickly and checked herself over for any damage finding she was now bruised quite a bit. She waited on him for a few moments and quickly realized just how much that crash took out of her when she nearly collapsed on the ground. "Oh dear...Looks like that was a bit too much for me..." she said with a small laugh as she fell on her rear about ten to fifteen feet from the now ruined building. "You sure you're okay Akar? You look like you need a new change of clothes. I can see blood stains from here." She stood up again and looked back toward the left. "And I do believe we probably should've gone left to start off with." she said with a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 am

Mask smiled at her comment. "Us men try our hardest," he assured her with a grin. Mask followed her out after a moment and nearly jumped to her side when she nearly collapsed to the ground, however he kept himself from doing that just barely. Mask walked back out into the light and looked himsed over. "Oh yeah, guess I should probably wash my clothes at some point," he noted as he wipped the running drops of blood off his arms. The pulled a few more shards of glass out of his skin and shrugged. "I'll live. Are you ok? You said you haven't used magic in a while, and you hit the wall..."

He trailed that last part and laughed softly. He too looked over towards the left now, and it did look a lot safer. "Yay, we probably should have, but oh well. Got to pick one side or another," he said shrugging. He went back to pulling more little shards of glass from his arms, and when he was done with that, he gingerly shook his head to get any glass out of his hair. From then, he ran a few fingers against his neck and sighed. "A glass window," he said aggitatedly. "Definetly not my best idea." He worked carefully now, lightly running a finger against his skin to find glass in his neck and pulling any he found there out and tossing that to the ground as well. "I think clothes will have to wait. What do you want to do now, rest for a bit or keep going?" he asked walking over to her side.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm

The sun by now had started to sink lower in the sky and she glanced around. "Let's keep going. The further we are from that 'thing' of a house the better." To get to the bones of the matter, she was tough as a doornail. She had been through worse in her life and she'd press on if her legs were broken. "You finally get all the glass out of your neck?" she asked with a bit of concern. She started back off toward the body of water that Akar had mentioned earlier. Perhaps there they could get his wounds cleaned out completely. "I don't think I've done anything like that stunt with the ceiling since I toppled a bookshelf as a child." she said with a laugh. "I wanted this book that was up on the highest level of the shelf and when I grabbed it the whole thing came crashing down."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 am

Mask was looking up at the setting sun. It was a shame how the view here wasn't as good as back home. Oh well. He didn't mind so much, not like the sun sets brought him as much joy as they once had. Then again, he rather perfered the darkness. It was quiet and peaceful. Mask nearly jumped as Rose spoke. "I have to agree with you there," he said smiling. "Getting away from here sounds good to me. Mask reached a hand back tenitively. "Yeah, I think I'm glass free," he said shrugging. If I'm not, oh well, I bleed. It happens." He really didn't have much care for his own well being when it came to little cuts. They'd heal.

Mask followed after her, noting that they were headed towards the water. Sounded more peaceful to him. He also guessed that the path would have to lead through the trees to get there. That didn't sound so good in the dark, but he wasn't too worried. He'd been in rougher places at night. Besides, they both could handle themselves. He laughed softly as she mentioned her dare devil stunts. "If it makes you feel better, I've seen people do crazier things. Granted, they were not in the same situations, but when it comes to survival, people do a lot of odd things. Consequences aside." He smiled in thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:39 pm

"There's always crazy people in the world doing strange things. Of course crazy and stupid can sometimes go hand in hand, and I think my little ill-thought-out ceiling plan was a bit more stupid than crazy." she said smiling. "Though I have to say it's the most fun I've had in a long while!" She quieted down a bit after her laugh and began to watch her surroundings more carefully. "If you hear me curse it's due to me running into something." Her night vision wasn't as good as it could be and her ears did most of the work involving her surroundings. "I take it you like it better when things are dark?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Mask chuckled as he walked with Rose. "If it makes you feel better, it looked like fun. You definetly stuck your landing," he teased. He couldn't remember when he'd last had fun. That troubled him. When was the last time he'd acted his age, or let himself have fun? He's always been so focused on his family even when he was little. He didn't trust, he let kids his own age play while he worked with his mother on being an adult and helping to keep his sister out of trouble. Anything he could do to help out, he would. Had he been older he probably would have gotten a job.

He looked over at her curiously when she spoke and realized that she wasn't an elf that would be able to see much at dark. "Don't worry," he said with a smile. "I wont let you run into anything. Promise," he added. He looked into the trees, the light getting darker and fainter as they walked. He got an eerie feeling as the light started to disappear. "I love the night light," he said simplely as he kept walking. "However, this seems a little too dark for the time of day, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:59 pm

She looked up and nodded. "Then again we're walking back into the woods so light's going to have a tough time getting in here." She let her mind wander to her days as a child, -thinking of how long ago that was made her feel old- and tried to recount anything happy she'd done with her parents. All she remembered was books, more books, and even more books and reading and writing after that. She'd lost contact with her parents after the rebels had started to give trouble and she now wondered if her home still existed. "Home is where the heart is..." she muttered. In all her travels not one person had sent her that far away from her current house. "Think we should just camp here in the woods? Or would it be safer to continue through the dark?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:44 am

Mask shrugged and nodded in agreement. She had a point. The sunlight, setting as it was would have a harder time of peering in through the trees of the forest. Maybe he was being paranoid, he was used to that, and would often be so. Still, something didn't feel right and he glanced behind them for a moment. When he didn't see anything he turned his attention back to Rose. She had said something he'd heard many times as a child and he smiled. "So many times was I told that," he said happily. Thoughts of his past didn't bother him as much as they might anyone else.

When speak turned to that of camping in the woods or continuing Mask stopped walking to think. He looked up at Rose. "Honestly Rose, neither sounds the better option in this case. We could probably camp for the night and keep going in the morning. Easier to see in the day light, but we run the risk of being snuck up on in the woods," he said in reply. This decision really was an interesting one to make. There were pros and cons to each. "If I had to pick though, stopping for the night and resting sounds good, but I'll keep going. Either way is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 am

"Camping it is then." She didn't exactly like being the one making the decisions but it gave her options at least. She climbed up into the nearest tree and settled in, since she'd brought no camping equipment she decided to sleep in a tree. She knew it was odd to see but since almost anything she had with her was easily found or seen, it was obvious she didn't want to sleep on the ground. She shifted a bit on her branch and looked toward their destination. "Funny thing...The sun's only just now setting, Akar. These trees are really dense and really tall in some places. We'll be hard-pressed to figure out when morning comes around." She looked back down and surveyed the area before settling down. "At least there's not a whole lot of wildlife in the area."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Mask sat down and took the cloak off. He didn't bother to call for Sorrahkin, the horse could handle herself. He knew that very well. So he balled the cloak up and laid down on it. He wasn't interested in sleeping in a tree, he rather preferred the ground. He was used to sleeping on the ground anyways, many years of traveling and this is what he gets. Used to the ground and an anti social reputation. Oh well. "Well, I'd have to agree with you there," he said yawning slightly. It was a good thing that there wasn't much animal life around here.

Or rather, so they would think. When the moon was full, and high in the sky directly above, no light would show through the trees. There was nothing but complete darkness in the forest and that was when they made the move. A pack of 15 wolves silently picked there way across the ground steadily stalking towards the two of them. A couple scattered under the tree and a few actually started to climb to the lower branches getting ready to pounce. When they were all in a good position they struck. The ones by the tree let out loud barks, the ones in the branches leapt at the elf girl and the remaining ones on the ground leapt at Mask sharp teeth flashing ready to rip apart there prey.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo    Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:53 pm

The barking woke her immediately and she screamed as loud as she could hoping that Akar wasn't a heavy sleeper. "NO WILDLIFE MY-" she cut herself off as she kicked one of the wolves. "I will NEVER make that kind of mistake again!" She climbed higher into the tree hoping the wolves wouldn't try to follow and kept fending them off. "You'd swear they were werewolves!"

Last edited by ElizaFlame13 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Mask was awake when the barking started as well. He opened his eyes to see bright yellow ones gleaming at him. Jumping up they leapt at him and one caught there teeth inhis leg. He slung his leg up and around, tossing the one on him at another. Two more came at him and his hand gripped the cloak. He opened it up and pulled it around the two wolves heads. He spun on another with the cloak in one hand, his other to his sword hilt. He pulled the blade out swiftly and carefully tried to find any of the yellow eyes circling him. He couldn't see in the completely darkness.

The wolves that had been after Rose kept after there, drool dripping from there mouths as they followed the girl up the tree. They weren't normal wolves, as if that wasn't obvious enough. Mouths drawn open into four different sections, and night vision stronger than any creature, there powerful claws and legs allowed them to run up the trees swiftly. Howling and barking as they'd lung at the elf.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:38 pm

"If it's me you want you idiot fuzzballs then come get me!" She kept climbing higher until she started to get dizzy and narrowly avoided losing her right leg at the ankle. "These are either humanoid or man-made creatures! No naturally occurring wildlife I've seen has ever been this...Intelligent." She finally reached back and pulled out her bow ready to shoot the next wolf that opened its mouth. "Ears don't fail me now!" The next time one of those pairs of glowing eyes moved she knocked an arrow and aimed for the business end, the open quad-segmented mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:52 am

Mask felt one of the wolves jump onto his back and teeth snapping close to his ear. Another lunged at his left leg and he swung the sword towards it quickly. The metal connected with the creature and threw it away from him, but another wolf then joined and dropped Mask to his knees. Swearing under his breath, he threw himself backwards onto his back and then summer saulted back to his feet. He backed up against a tree, pain shooting up his leg as he dropped down to one knee. He swore again and held the blade at the ready. It seemed like there were less eyes. Those that had been hit would leave now. Given up and left the prize for the rest.

The wolves followed after the elf. Tongues lolying out of mouths and sharp yits and barks echoed behind them. They tore at the bark of the trees with there sharp nails and claws. Mouths pulled open in there four sections. The arrow hit the one and he yelped loudly. His body herd as he lost his footing and dropped back down the branches to the ground. The others weren't swayed however and one lunged completely at the girl trying to grab her ankle, her clothes, anything to force her back into there grasp.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:20 pm

"You'll stay back if you know what's good for you!" She fired another arrow and nailed her target straight in the head. She ended up having to kick one or two others fairly harshly before trying to get somewhere they couldn't reach. "Lord these things never stop do they!?" She ended up bitten in the leg only to ram a dagger straight through the beast's brain before it could rip her foot off. "And this leg's going to need bandaging later." she muttered to herself. She finally got far enough away that she could rest for a moment and check on Akar.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Mask panted as he swung the sword onto another creature that lunged for him. Only to regret it as the beast to his right lunged and sank teeth into his shoulder. He snarled and brought a dagger up and into the wolf's side. It's blood washing over his hand as he batted away another one. The creature's grip on his shoulder relaxed, then fell away as it dropped onto the ground. He watched as the wolfs started to back away, retreating as each was hit and pushed away from Mask. When the last one left, Mask pushed away the body by his knee and breathing heavily, he sat on the ground and leaned back against the tree. That was the first time in a long he'd been tested in close range combat.

The wolves whom had been after Rose had finally stopped the chase once she'd kicked and stabbed the last two. Those that remained caught themselves on the branches as they tumbled down, and left with the rest of the pack. She was safe once more, for now anyways. The wolf leader, far in the distance, howled a low note that grew louder. The forest was hushed against its cry. Whether it was calling victory, or it was calling its mates back, who knew. But it left an eerie feel to the now dead silent forest.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 pm

She shuddered at the mournful sound of the howl. "Forget sleeping in this place. I'm sorry but sleeping is not a viable option after that attack." The silent forest put her on alert. "At least one of those things has now tasted blood. I don't know how long we'll be safe in this forest." She wiped the blood from her daggers and put them away as she looked at Akar. "You alright? I'd have asked earlier but we were both preoccupied." She tore a strip off her dress and wrapped her ankle with it. "Will we stay the rest of the night or press on?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:46 am

Mask looked up to Rose as she approached him. He offered her a smile and cleaned his sword on the grass. He felt the blood running down his back and leg and sighed to himself. "We should probably move on," he said with an aggitated tone. Not one place they'd gone yet had been normal. What kind of place was this exactly? After he cleaned his sword he pushed himself up the tree's trunk and wrapped his cloak around him again. Leaning on the sword he kept his weight off the leg the wolf had bit. Not that he had to, he just didn't want to walk on it yet. Slowly he put his leg down as limped one step away from the tree. Alright, he was ok. Although, if he'd needed to be in the water he definetly needed it now. "To the lake, river, water way?" he asked with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next