Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:44 am

"Indubitably!" She had a bit of a painful time walking on her bitten ankle. "Are you sure you're alright, my friend?" Her limp didn't seem to be too bad and she hardly worried over herself if it wasn't a broken bone. She kept herself on high alert for any sounds or movements despite her need for sleep. "Do you suppose this is why nobody knows about that ghost town? Those wolves kill anything that gets within a certain range of that place? I suppose the sooner we get out of this region entirely the better off we'll be, but first your injuries and a bath if there's not some horrifying sea serpent ready to tear us to pieces at this water way."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am

Mask sheathed his sword after wiping it clean on the grass below and smiled at Rose. "I've had so much worse, that this is really nothing to be bothered with at all," he said shrugging his shoulders. He honestly didn't care for much for being injured, but nor did it really ever bother him to be.He honestly never worried about himself anyways. Then again, he never fought close combat either. So this was something he was still rusty at. "How about you? " he asked, remembering he hadn't yet. "Are you ok?" he said looking at her ankle. Mask turned towards the rout out of the trees and started to walk, thinking over her question of the wolves. It did seem entirely possible that that was why, but it also seemed like everything around this town was a trap intended to kill.

"To be honest, I believe that everything around here plays a role in keeping the people clueless of this place." He thought for a moment again. "And even if someone made it back alive," he used a light tone, "who would really one, want to head here themselves, and two, believe them even?" He shrugged, limping still as he walked. At Rose's mention of a sea serpent Mask was almost tempted to head in the opposite direction. The idea was all too likely, but yet they'd have to press on. "That would be so much more humorous if that wasn't probably a real possibility," he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:37 pm

She sighed. "Well if there IS a sea serpent the skin will make a few lovely pairs of boots. I'm no longer worrying over senseless killing so long as we're in this place." She glanced back toward the town and thought for a few moments. "This accursed spell must go for 50 miles. If it's less than 50 it's probably not by much." She looked at her ankle and snorted. "It'll be fine. If I can still stand then it must not be too bad." She turned toward the water and straightened her back. "I say we go to the water anyway to clean up and whatnot, it's been quite a long day." She nodded. "It would be more humorous yes, but I still think the idea of getting to make snakeskin boots is promising."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Mask shook his head, chuckling. Only this girl would think like this. "Some nice boots hm?" he said smiling. He sighed shaking his head again as he pictured that. Rose skinning a giant sea serpent and then making boots from it. He would have laughed out loud if he hadn't of stepped wrong and dropped to the ground. He summer salted forwards and swore. "Those wolves have a harder bite than bark," he said annoyed. He pushed himself back up to his feet. "Next time we fight," he said, "It had better be something ranged."

He sighed and kept walking. The moon light was starting to filter through the trees. They were starting to get closer to the water, and out of the forest. That was a good sign. At least they'd truely get to see if there was a sea serpent. The smell of the fresh water should have been the scent in the air, and yet, it smelled more like the ocean. A salty scent in the air. Mask would have facepalmed. It would appear that Rose was right, and this cursed spell was a long distance thing. "First the town, then the house, the wolves, and now the fresh water is salt water," he said unhappily. "Why doesn't this surprise me?" he asked. He rolled his eyes and kept walking forwards.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:15 pm

"This could very well be an inland sea you know, Akar." She paused and steadied him when he stood up. "Careful now, watch your step." His small rant only succeeded in making her smile. "This is a good learning experience, but I can do without the injuries for sure." She inhaled and sighed. She had missed the salt water, but what she didn't miss was the dangerous wildlife that usually lived in salt water: snakes, crocodiles, even a few dragons had been spotted by the local fishermen near her home town. "I think I'll wait till morning to do any swimming. . ." she said with serious hesitation. She sat at a happy medium between the forest and the water and looked around. "Whoever cast this spell knew what they were doing and has LOTS of power to maintain the upkeep. Barriers like this tend to weaken as they get bigger and eventually taper off at a point." She looked out over the water and narrowed her eyes as the water rippled. "If you have any sense you'll stay in the water. Otherwise you will be gutted like a fish." With that warning in place she knew she wouldn't be sleeping that night. Didn't matter what came out of that water she was going to kill it and nothing was going to stand in her way of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 am

Mask smiled gratefully as Rose helped to stay on his feet when he stood. "Yeah, I suppose it could be, and thank you," he added. Mask had to agree with the whole learning experience thing. It had been such a long time since he'd been tested like this. Though he knew his swordsmanship needed some serious work. It always had, but he never really tried to get any better at it. He always preferred his bow to a the metal of the sword any day. Though, he looked a lot more threatening with both the sword and the bow. Not to mention the small dagger he had, but never used. Normally. He liked to throw it at people sometimes though, depending on how they acted towards certain females. It was always great to make a man soil himself in fear. That led to the females getting treated better anyways.

Following Rose, Mask paused where she sat and looked around. She had a point. In the open it seemed like a little more than half the night was over anyways. The sun's rays would seem be peeking over the horizon, then they could swim. Although, there was one thing Mask liked most. The fact that he could see better in the open. That dark forest had been a pain. Literally. "Agreed on the swimming," Mask said dropping down carefully next to her. "Although sleep is probably out of the question by now too." He sighed as she spoke of the magic and spells. Mask new close to nothing about magic. Save for his sister who he always guessed was magical from the way creatures acted towards her, he could never prove it though. "I'm not so sure I want to be looking around this place anymore if you're right about who cast this spell. Maybe they're still close by." He smiled slightly at her warning. "I had no intention of going in there. It's not even clear, so there's no telling what's in the water." He chuckled. "Maybe you'll get those boots after all."
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:14 am

"Maybe is a rather broad word though. And if anything crawls out of that water anywhere NEAR here it's going to die. I'm not taking any more chances-" she cut herself off when something rose slightly out of the water then disappeared again. "Sorry saw that whatever it is move again. Hmm. . ." She drew out a small picture in the sand. "I hope you don't have phobias of large marine life, because we're being watched. I know that's not a pleasant thought, but something knows we're here." It definitely wasn't a nice idea but so long as it didn't crawl out of the water she was okay, for now. "Sooner we can get away from here the better. This place feels so weird to me. The sooner we're away from all this evil magic the better!" It was starting to give her the creeps. "I'm getting rid of all those old books on magic when I get home."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 am

Mask shifted in the sand, moving his injured leg towards him so he could actually look at it and see what the bit was. It was defiantly a bite, he saw that now. One of the wolves he probably ended up killing anyways. He sighed and rolled his eyes at his stupidity of letting one get so close and distracting him. He froze however when Rose spoke and his eyes turned to the water without moving his head. He saw the ripples on the surface of the water and sighed. "Wonderful," he said aloud. "The universe is just against us today isn't it?" he said. He shook his head as she went on. "Nope, the only thing I fear for at the moment would be my sister. Anything that stands in the way of me finding her, can die."

He turned his attention back to her. "You know Rose," he said cocking his head to the side slightly. "I thought elves, you know, did magic and such. Why throw out the books?" He'd always read books on how elves would trick humans with there magic, and then some on how the elves had been helpful in the past with there magic. All of it was a different perspective, but one thing never changed. No matter the type of elf, it was able to cats spells and do magic in some form. Mask hadn't really remembered that until she'd spoken of books however. Now though, he realized he hadn't seen her use one bit of magic since they'd meet. He wondered then if he shouldn't have opened his mouth. He really didn't know Rose that well, and he didn't mean to offend. "Sorry," he said, "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:43 am

"I'm a magic-retarded elf. . .Never been able to use it, and glad I can't." She smiled slightly at him. "Trust me I'm proud not to use magic, makes people lazy and takes the satisfaction out of working for something. And magic is nothing but trouble." She watched the water closely and jumped as she saw a snake-like head rest atop the water and look at them. "I really hope that thing can't get onto land, or I'm going to panic." It looked ancient even to HER, and that was something. "That or it's too small to do much damage to us and isn't of any concern." She took a gulp of air and moved back just a bit from where she was sitting. "I REALLY hope that thing can only swim. It doesn't look like something I want anywhere near me."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:00 am

Mask nodded as he listened to her. That actually sounded right to him. He was glad the only 'magic' he could do was teleport, so to speak. He watched her when her eyes drifted back to the water and she looked actually frightened? Mask's eyes darted to the water and he blinked, unsure if he was seeing this right. Now that looked more like something that would have died, many many many years ago. Was there things like this that even existed? In all honesty, Mask was going to make a joke about Rose being afraid of the sea beast, but he thought better of it once he'd seen what it looked like.

"I'm hoping it can't come on land either, but if it's head isn't in the water anymore, does that mean it can breath air?" he asked. He too scooted back towards the forest. Honestly, he wished the wolves were back. They looked easier to kill than this thing. Mask swallowed. "And if it can breath air... does that mean it doesn't need to be in the water?" He was a little worried to ask the next question, which was something he was so desperately hoping to be wrong about. "And if it looks that old, I doubt it's something small...right?" He felt stupid for saying what he had about nothing scaring him. This thing defiantly made him fearful. He still wouldn't let it stand in his way, but still... the look of this thing was something he didn't like. Maybe it was just taking a little look before going back under for air though? Oh did he hope so.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:14 am

"Looks like we're going to find out. . .It's getting closer. . ." She decided sitting wasn't her best option and stood up. "And it doesn't look nearly so big up cl-" she stopped herself when it dragged its body out of the water and was longer than Akar was tall. "That's one outlandish lizard!" She waited to see what it would do before she decided to go through with her boots, after all if it didn't eat meat it wasn't a threat, and therefore didn't need skinning. Though sadly, it kept walking closer, and closer, and closer. Eventually it decided to take a snap at her and she jumped to the side. "Akar you wanted range attacks now's your chance to have your wish those jaws are lethal! I can't get too close or I'll likely lose an arm!" Each time it snapped its jaws those interlocking teeth clicked and send chills up her spine. This was NOT how she planned to spend this journey!
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:25 am

Mask followed suit with Rose as soon as the being drew itself out of the water. Wonderful, he just had to be right about this thing. "Thank you so much, universe," he muttered darkly as he limped off to the side. This thing was huge, and it's mouth was even more huge. Rose was right, getting too close to that seemed like a rather bad idea. Of course, he had asked for this. "Rose, I believe next time I make a comment about wanting a fight, you have permission to hit me and shut me up," he said. He shrugged his Bow off his back and onto his shoulder, reaching back with his other arm and pulling one of his arrows out.

Hooking the arrow, Mask pulled the string back, and aimed with a steady hand. One eye closed, and his two fingers on the string pulled back to his jaw. He released the arrow, aiming for the creature's eye. If it couldn't see, it wouldn't be able to find them. That was, unless it could smell them. Or had really good hearing. Then they were in for a tougher battle. Honestly, he just hopped the thing hadn't decided to leap forwards at that time. Of course, even if it did it might still get an arrow into its neck. Which, Mask was ok with. At least that would take its attention off Rose.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 am

She actually laughed as she moved away from the water. "I'll keep that one in mind now please incapacitate this commodious collection of cumbersome cuspids!" She swung with one of her knives and jumped back again. "If you don't do SOMETHING I will take you up on that offer to hit you to shut you up!" She decided distracting it was a smart option and rattled off some random things. "Look over here you parasite-infested perfidious pebble-brain!" She rolled out of the way of its jaws again only to have her dress ripped by its interlocking teeth. "Yikes!" She made a long jagged cut along its snout and continued to move away. "Please take the shot!" she pleaded. "I think I just made it angry!"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 am

Mask growled under his breath. "You know Rose, this is a lot easier when the thing isn't moving, so be thankful I'm a good shot." With that, Mask was satisfied that the arrow did strike the creature's eyes with a resulting squishing sound. Mask grimaced at the noise, but pulled another arrow from his quiver and took aim again. He pulled the string back, and moved off to the side to get a better shot at the creature's other eyes. "Almost... little closer fishy... gotcha!" Mask let the second arrow sore and smirked as it hit its mark as well. "There we are, that's a blinded lizardfish right there for you."

Of course, Mask wasn't entirely sure if doing that had one, been the smartest idea, or two, worked enough to cause any real pause from the beast. After all, it could could listen for them, or scent them, if it was capable of that. "I think you're good for close range seeing as it wont be able to see you know," Mask added smugly. Oh how he loved being good at shooting. It always made everything more fun when you could hit something moving dead in the eyes with a squish. Still, he hooked another arrow anyways, and pulled the string back just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 am

"Well excuse me for being a target." She hopped on its back and literally decapitated the creature before it could react. She got off the dead lizard and hugged Akar out of impulse. "I'd be dead if it weren't for you, thank you Akar!" She pulled away and composed herself after a few minutes. "Well, time for those boots I talked about. And this thing's got enough meat on it for it to be of use, and so're the teeth in those massive jaws." She decided skinning first cooking later, as cooking was a weak point for her. She left the head alone for the time being, deciding that it might still be able to take a snap at her even though it wasn't attached to the body. She pondered just HOW she was going to skin this thing for a few minutes before starting at the shoulders and working down the length of the creature. "This thing is huge. How on earth did it survive in that water for so long?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Mask watched Rose work as she jumped onto the lizard's back and take its head off. Now that was some serious skill right there. He rolled her eyes at her comment, and of course wasn't at all expecting her to hug him. He blinked standing there for a moment before patting her back. Oh no, he wasn't at all awkward with the whole physical touch thing. "Umm.. you're er.. welcome," he said cheerfully confused. He shifted his weight when she pulled away and started to walk over to the water absentmindedly. He looked down into the greenish blue water and cocked his head to the side, thinking to himself about nothing in particular.

He registered what Rose was saying about the creature, but he didn't really have to respond till she asked how it may have survived. "Maybe the water is deeper than it looks?" he offered, not daring to get any closer to it. "Or maybe it connects to come ocean under ground and the thing was too stupid to turn around and find its way back?" Mask shrugged glancing back at Rose before returning his gaze to sickening looking water. He backed up a few steps and sat down, curling his one leg towards him and propping his head up on his palm, his elbow balancing on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:07 pm

"Who knows what else is in there that CAN'T get onto land?" She continued her work slowly but steadily as she began to peel the skin away from the animal. "I got to watch my father do this with scaly fish at home when I was a kid. It's a bit different I guess, but it's still sort of fun." She set the body down and decided to prop open the jaws with a large rock so rigor mortis didn't clamp them shut. As she began to yank out teeth she decided to answer him. "I'd think the water's rather deep seeing as nobody has ever seen one of these things before. But then again around here nothing is like it seems. Probably plenty of fish for this thing to eat in there." Once she had all the teeth she took them back to the body and resumed her skinning. "You sure you're okay there? At least the sun'll be coming up shortly."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Mask turned his head watching Rose as she worked at skinning that thing. His eyes drifted back to the water's surface every few seconds though, not trusting of the greenish water at all. He watched her seemingly expert hand had skinning that thing, and taking the teeth. "What exactly do you plan to do with all of this?" he asked curiously. After all, it's teeth were huge themselves. Not to mention the skin on this lizard would be huge and heavy. Unless she actually did plan on making the boots right here and right now. He understood the concern for things in there that might even be bigger, but this thing was large itself, and it seemed like it had lived in this water for a long time, so naturally, or unnaturally, it had to be the biggest thing in the water.

"I should be fine here," Mask said shrugging. "And if something decided to leap out of the water at me, it either gets a snack or an arrow to it's face." Mask still hadn't unhooked the last arrow he'd pulled back, but he had at least laid the bow and the arrow on the ground next to him. His fingers traced the wood of the bow lightly. Remembering the day he'd watched his father make the bow, then helped him make a tiny one to shoot pine-cones. It had been more like a sling shot, but Mask had run around pretending to be the best archer in the entire Dragon's Cove island. "A better question though," he said looking at Rose curiously. "Where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:03 pm

"I'm going to do just what I said: make boots. Reptile skin is good for sealing out water and in this case the skin isn't heavily armored. By the way the teeth look like they'd make good arrowheads, you should see how that works out." It took her another hour or so before the thing had no skin. She looked a bit green as she turned away from the body to measure out the skin. "I guess we keep heading away from the forest. . .Whichever way that is. When we come to a town that ISN'T cursed I suppose we'll start from there." She began cutting up the skin and looked through what few things she had brought with her for some twine. Once the sewing started she paid a little less attention to it, and looked at her companion. "Some things don't die that easily, and if it gets a snack you'll never find your sister." She glanced at her needlework and continued her task as it started to get lighter along the horizon.

Last edited by ElizaFlame13 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:23 pm

The idea of more arrows pleased Mask, seeing as he should probably go get the two he shot easier anyways. Sighing he stood back up and walked over to the skinned beast. It's body didn't bother him in the way it looked. Nothing truly did much anymore. He'd seen so much death, despair, and pain. Putting a hand on one of the arrows, Mask yanked it out with a sucking popping noise and he shivered slightly at the sound. He turned to the other one and did the same, pulling it out, and wiping them both on the sand before putting them back in his quiver. "To be honest, he said going to fetch his bow and the arrow inside of it before returning to Rose, "I never really made arrows. Just bows."

Mask sat by the creature's head. "And I'm starting to wonder if my sister is even on this island anymore. It's been so long, and I feel like I've been all over. I have no clue where to look anymore." Mask sighed as he looked into the dead creature's face. He ha;f expected it to wake up and snap at him, but he knew it was impossible. He turned away form the lizard and looked over to the horizon, watching the waking rays start to appear and glow. Turning the dark sky to a shinning silverish blue. "The way to the next town is that way," he added as he pointed towards the raising sun. "At least, that's the closest place to here," he add. He'd have to eventually call for Sorrahkin, but at the moment, he'd wait till the sun rose so the mare didn't have to go through the forest at night.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:41 pm

She smiled and looked toward the rising sun. "Well at least now maybe we can do some traveling and not worry about getting attacked." The smile fell slightly when he said he didn't know where to look. "We'll just keep looking till we find her okay? Don't give up on her." She couldn't understand why she was doing this for a stranger she'd barely known a day, but she pinned the blame on it being what she'd be doing if it were her own sibling she wanted to find so badly. She looked at the teeth and found serrations on them. "If you could get these in the right shape you'd have some very sinister arrows. . .The teeth're made like knives." She set to work on the soles and when she tried to pick up her needle she jabbed herself in the hand. She gave the tiniest flinch and continued her work. "We've had the worst luck so far, I wonder what else could possibly happen." she said with heavy sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Mask chuckled softly. "If I gave up on my sister I think she'd hunt me down in my sleep and kill me for not keeping my promise." He sighed, letting his mood lighten. He rather liked the thought of maybe not being attacked anymore. And liked the thought better of not being anywhere near this ghost town, forest, or cursed surrounding area. He smiled as he looked over the teeth she'd gathered, and picked one up, looking it over. It was always interesting to see how a creature could be different in so many ways. Curiously, Mask pulled his dagger out and starting at the bottom, carved a small part of the tooth. He worked at just this small part, setting the rest of the tooth aside.

Mask looked up from the shape he'd made when she spoke again. "Oh please don't say that," he said with a smirk, to show he was joking. "You never know exactly what could fall from the sky next." He chuckled slightly and went back to work on the 5 pointed arrow head. He didn't do too much with the out sides, keeping the tiny points and chips so they were more pointy. He looked over what he'd done when he finished and smirked. "You mean something like this?" he asked, a little worried it might break apart in his hands. It was done rough, and not very detailed. You could tell Mask wasn't entirely sure what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:10 am

"Doesn't matter how dangerous, nature's wonders are a beauty aren't they? And yes indeed you pick up skills fast." she said looking at the arrowhead. "All it needs is some smoothing out to reduce drag and you're good." She finished her boots and yawned. "A whole night without sleep. . .We're getting to a town with an inn today, no questions asked on that." She took the remaining skin and ended up with a second set of boots and gloves, both consequentially were made with Akar in mind. "These go to you. No asking why, just nod your head and accept them okay?" she said smiling. Honestly she now had what she wanted, so she thought it would be a nice thought to make something for him.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:03 am

Mask grinned, pleased with the arrow head and the praise that Rose gave him. He worked on another while she spoke, making more that looked like the one he'd just made, and a few that where spiked for grips. He yawned in response to her yawning, and chuckled. "I'll agree with that, so long as you let me pay for it?" he asked hopefully. That normally didn't go over so well, but hey, you can't blame a man for trying. He sighed and looked back up to the sky to watch the sun raise. It had always been a favorite thing of his to do. Wake up early so he could watch the first rays of the sun peek up over the horizon.

By the time Rose finished the second pair of boots and gloves, Mask had worked through two and a half of the teeth and made a bunch of different kinds of arrows. All of which were in need of being smoothed, but were unique in rogue stages. He figured he'd work on them later. Mask was surprised that she offered him the boots and gloves. He blinked, confused. "Umm... ok... thank you?" he said, though it sounded more like a question. He took the two items, and just for her nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 am

She waved off the offer and smiled. "Yes, yes, whatever will make you happy at this point, and you're welcome. You've just seen what happens when you back me into a corner so I doubt you'll do anything stupid." she said gesturing to the corpse. "Of course after all this I think romance is the last thing on your list of things to do." Guess he really had money burning a hole in his pocket if he was wanting to pay so badly. She brushed that thought aside as the sun started to illuminate the area further. "Thank whatever higher power exists. . ." she paused to yawn tiredly. "That it's finally morning. That was the worst night ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo   Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tegan) Ghost Town (Zo
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next