Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 am

"What do you mean by 'me? Alone?' Of course I mean me." she unsheathed the bart jarm dao and twirled them around her hands. "Clearly, I'm up against a crazy person. It's nothing I haven't done before. It's sweet of you to be so worried, but really have some faith in me. Believe me, I know how to find a man in the woods."
She started off once again, letting her coattails sway with her hips. She muttered lines of poetry, trying to find words with the right rhythm, but they all turned out with the same ending:
"Through screams in the morn
The hunter begins the hunt
I get to eat well"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Mask stared at the girl. He wanted to walk away, to ignore this girl and her very crazy attitude and her apparent death wish. He really wanted to, but he couldn't. Mask had been raised way to well to ignore the women. That was not an option in this matter. Not at all. Sighing he understood her pride, so he'd just have to be sneaky. Resilient he decided to follow the women and in the chance that she needed his help, he'd be there. He'd be a plan B. Just one that she wouldn't know about. So, wishing he'd drunk himself to sleep, Mask followed silently and stealthily after the women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:32 am

She remembered seeing a bridge somewhere in town. So she made her way through the woods, keeping her ears alert for the sound of running water. The branches tugged at her arms like skeletal hands; grasping at her clothing with sharp fingers as if they had minds of their own. She swore silently to herself as the mud of a bank sucked at her boot.
With a pleased hum, the elf continued to follow the stream, trying to find a suitable spot.
"Smoothed by flowing stream
Stalwart settled in center
Perfect bathing stone"
She smirked. It worked for being a first try, since no one would have to hear it again.
She untied her cropped jacket and folded it, placing it between the roots of a nearby tree. Then she undid her belt, and took out a chakram from her pack and slid it onto her arm. She started untying her corset.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 am

Mask followed the girl closely and watched her carefully. He, unlike her didn't follow the bank, no he picked a more higher ground. The trees. Keeping a lookout for danger he hardly realized that she had stopped, let alone how close she actually was to him as he was perched in the tree. Her poem confused him greatly, but soon he understood. He blinked as he watched her, then when she started to undress he swore outloud and nearly lost his footing. Seriously confused he shut his eyes tightly. What the hell was she doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 pm

When she finished undressing, she stepped into the stream. The mud squished in between her toes, which was a feeling she actually rather liked, though she couldn't figure out why. She held back a laugh. The water came up to about her knees, which she also liked. Too shallow water wouldn't work. She knelt down and splashed water onto her face and hair, and made a mental note to buy soap next time she could. She would really have preferred a small waterfall, but this place good enough. She sat on the rock and slipped her hands through her hair.
"Oh look. I seem to be all alone here, bathing. Alone and naked. Vulnerable," she proclaimed rather loudly. She drew out the last word.
Mayhaps Anyylen was simply born in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whatever reason she had for even trying, the horror movie cliche had worked once before. And she knew that somehow, if there was a naked woman in the woods, there would be a man around in no time flat, even if he had no idea she would be there.
She waited.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Mask listened as he heard her enter the water. He opened his eyes slightly to look out in her direction and immediately shut them again and turned the other way. He sat on the tree branch, his head facing off to the right instead of looking at her. Although he found her methods a little interesting, he wasn't so sure this was going to work at all. Then again, he might be wrong. Still he wanted to help her if she needed it, but with her antics, he wasn't sure he'd be much help at all. An idea hit him though and he put his mask back on, hoping that if his face was covered no one would know who he was anyways. He yawned and waited, looking in every direction except the one where she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:09 am

After a moment, she sighed. She ran her fingers through her hair some more, crossed and uncrossed her legs, and traced her fingers through the surface of the water. It was boring already. Only half-heartedly, she called out again, "I hope no one tries to attack me right now." She stroked a finger down her thigh. "I'm so unprepared."
After another few seconds, she swore to herself and stood, when something caught her eye.
A movement in a nearby tree.
Within a moment, she was twirling the chakram around her index finger, and the next, she sent it flying in the direction of the movement.
In a few fluid motions, she was out of the water and removing a few more chakram from her pack.
"Hunter, hunter on the ground
Danger lurking all around."
She rather liked the sound of that one, she thought, and triumph sparkled in her eyes and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Mask blinked and figured he'd been spotted when she quickly left the water. He was about to cover his eyes and apologieze for spying when she threw something at him. He jumped, and lost his balance on the tree branch. She had others he noted as he hit the ground below him. "God damnit!" he swore out loud as he rubbed his shoulder which hit the ground first. Good thing the drop wasn't that long. "What the hell was that for?!" he yelled annoyed. Why had she attacked him? Then it hit him and he feel silent feeling stupid. "She hadn't seen him, she'd seen movement. He swore once more under his breath. Of course she'd seen him move and thought attack first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:30 am

Before she'd fully realized what was falling out of the tree, Anyylen threw another chakram, which lodged itself into the tree trunk. Her smirk faded to a scowl as Mask unleashed his torrent of cursing. She leaned her weight onto one foot and placed a hand on her hip. "Well," she began in a sour tone, "I see my theory was partly correct." She raised a brow. "Or you'd just been following me."
There may have been the ghost of a smirk. "Either way, we may as well combine efforts to get this job finished as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:07 am

Masked sighed. He'd been found out, and he was too well trained and too well manored to not admit his mistake. "I wanted to make sure you'd be ok, so yes I was following you. I however did not expect you to do this." Mask was careful to keep his eyes on her face as she was, after all, not wearing any clothes at all. He sighed as she went on. Where he did agree with her, he had a few things he had to tell her first. "I'll help, yes, so long as you don't say I did. I don't need anything else from anyone, and also.." he trailed for a moment, a little embarrassed. He picked himself up off the ground and stood there, keeping his eyes on her face, focusing on her eyes. "Could you put some clothes on?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:22 am

His embarrassment clearly amused Anyylen. She smirked as she reached for her clothes and began pulling them on. "You say that I'm strange, and yet you are most definitely the strangest man I've ever met." She laced her corset, and with a rather sarcastic tone, told him that it was okay to look again. She tied back on her belt and as she was adjusting her sheaths, her chest suddenly tightened.
It felt like bile was rising in her throat, and she began coughing. She put a hand over her mouth, trying to suppress it. But it was one of those coughing fits that makes it impossible to do anything other than focus solely on the fact that your upper body is attempting to dispel your lungs through your mouth.
A few droplets of blood spattered to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 am

Mask shut his eyes when she started to put her clothes back on. He removed the top half of his mask once more, putting it away easily without looking. The bottom half still covered his mouth though, and that was how he perfered it, in all honesty. He sighed as she spoke. He knew she was right. That was obvious. He was strange, but he'd never really grown up like most other people either. He opened his eyes when he was told to and smiled. "Thank you," he said softly. Of course that was when two things seemed to happen at once. One, he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye, and two, she started to have a coughing fit. His first thought was she had gotten hit or something, so he turned to look to see what was there. Mask felt his body turn cold as he stared at whatever it was he saw. He felt pain in his head and looked at the man with the many arms, tall body and from this distance, no face. He froze in place, staring at it, and just like that when he blinked, it was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Anyylen realized that she had somehow ended up on the ground. One hand was firmly clutching her chest, as if trying to keep her insides in, and the other was still over her mouth. Blood trickled down between her middle and index fingers, which she quickly wiped away onto the grass. She clenched her hand into a fist as she stood, hoping to hide the blood from him, but she wasn't sure if it would work. He'd already proven that he noticed more than she would have liked him to. But as she stood, she realized that he was staring at something that was behind them.
She turned, and out of the corner of her eye, saw a person. But they vanished once she had turned all the way around.
"The hell was that?" She whispered, her voice shaking a bit more than she would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Mask was frozen as he stared at what had been there. He was confused, and his mind raged against the image that was burned there. It had been a man right? It had looked like it. Pale, a black suit, a red tie, and arms and legs. That was what he'd seen. The extra arms must have been something wrong with the distance, and his vision. Something he'd seen couldn't have been what was actually there. No way that was possible. Not at all. He must have been mistaken. "Um.. er... what?" he asked shaking his head and blinking as he turned back to Anyylen. "It was...." Mask searched for the right words, but wasn't sure what to say. "It was..." he finally gave up, "I have no clue..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:17 pm

"That...that," she searched desperately for a word, " person has to be the one messing with that town." She breathed in deeply, slowly, trying to keep her mind from racing. That never helped. If there was one thing she knew, it was to stay calm. No way she was sticking around now. The job wasn't as simple as she'd thought it would be. She took a water skin out of her pack and filled it in the stream, nonchalantly letting the water wash off the rest of the blood on her hand. "I have a new plan for dealing with this thing," she said, standing back up. "Leave and never come back to this town. Ever."
She put the water skin away and looked around, realizing that she had absolutely no idea where 'away from the town' was.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Mask had still been looking in the direction in which that thing had been. He had no words at all to describe what that was. His mind was racing, and trying to get a wrap around of the idea of that thing. What had it been? It was so strange, so foreign, and so life like. Magic? Was that what it was? Just some form of magic? And yet, even a spell he thought wouldn't be that good. Was it a spirit or something? He honestly wasn't sure, nor was he sure he even wanted to know. His eyes flickered back to anyylen and he too stood up. He watched her, contemplating what she'd said. On the one hand, he had to be in agreement with her. There was one way to figure this out. The creature appeared and she started a coughing fit. Was it connect though? It seemed like it had been... This was way more than either of them could handle. On the other hand though, those people needed help... "But..." Mask started weakly. He truely didn't want to be doing this. "What about those people in the town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Anyylen picked a direction following the river. "What about them?" she spat. "It's their problem. I'm not having my name added to a list of people killed by some horror filled folk tale." She stopped and glared over her shoulder. "Wait a second. You were the one who wanted to leave in the first place. Don't tell me that you think you'd actually be able to kill that thing. This isn't like slaying a unicorn where all you have to do is distract it with a maiden. I've never even heard of anything like this. And I'm willing to bet you haven't either."
She didn't quite know why the thought of him staying was making her so pissed off. She decided that it was more fear than anything else. She leaned back a bit, crossed her arms, and let a deep breath of preparation arc her back. "I wouldn't want to see you get killed. I'm sure - after seeing that kid - that it would be very messy. And since I would like to consider us friends, I just thought you should know that I would really rather not scrape my friends' insides from the rocks they were splattered against." She tried to make it come out calm, factual. But she was sure she heard snark.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Mask shifted his weight agitatedly. He knew she was right, about everything. That no matter what he tried this beast looked like nothing any normal attack or any normal killing strike would defeat, but what could he do about it. He didn't want to leave these people to there death. They needed help. He cursed his good mannered ass and sigh. "I know, but maybe it's a curse, some magic spell or something," he offered. Maybe it could be easy to defeat this thing, and they didn't need to be near it. He cringed at the thought of she had said. He looked at the ground defeated. Thinking to himself he couldn't think of anything to do. He knew nothing of magic, and perhaps they had tried it already. Looking back up at Anyylen he sighed. "I don't know..." he started. "Fine, we can go," he said after a long pause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:33 am

She figured she should do something when he hesitated, make him feel better about possibly leaving an entire town to die at the hands, er tentacle, of some horrible abomination.
"Getting ourselves killed won't help them," she said softly, coming in step beside him and putting a hand on his shoulder. All she could do afterwards was wait awkwardly and hope it didn't sound as forced as it was.
Her gaze lingered to the ground, then to the trees around them. "Let's get going." It came out softer, more gentle, genuine. She avoided his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Mask sighed and then cringed slightly at the touch. He was used to being alone, not so much being in physical contact with someone else. It was strange to him, but something he was getting used to again. After all, it seemed like everywhere he went he ran into someone he got close enough to. He glanced back at the direction of the town, and for a moment, it seemed like he would head back that way, but then, he knew Anyylen was right. She was right about everything. "Alright, if we head straight then we should be out of here in no time at all." With that said Mask started to walk, his steps were measured, his normal pace, but he looked back to the town once more. He wasn't used to turning his back on people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Anyylen, however, was quite used to turning her back on people. She'd found that after being forced to once or twice, it was easier to do it by choice later. But that was how she'd been forced to live. It was her or not her who got out alive, and since she was herself, she went with her. It made it easier to sleep thinking that others would want her to live and be happy, even though for the most part that was an outright fabrication.
She could tell it was upsetting him, though. "Maybe it'll decide to leave the town alone and follow us instead," she suggested when the silence of the walk had finally become unbearable. "Or maybe..." her words petered out. Her mouth hung open for a moment. "Weren't we going in a straight line?" she turned and asked, one brow raised. "In the opposite direction?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Mask, who had been brooding to himself over what he had done to the town that had needed help, jumped when Anyylen. He'd been walking without really noticing where he was going, but he knew the direction he'd been going in. "Maybe," he mumbled softly to her. He blinked when she spoke about the way they were going, and he stopped and looked at her confused. "Yeah, of course we were," he said. "Why do you..." he trailed as he looked around and right dead in front of them was that same time with that same mist coating the ground. He stared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm

I guess we must have gotten turned around...somehow...somewhere..." She said it mostly to reassure herself that that had, in fact, been what happened. Never mind that they both knew it wasn't true. Maybe if she said it enough, it would be. She ran a hand through her hair, giving an agitated sigh. "I'm not going back into that town. You can't -" her mind suddenly blanked for an instant, making her lose her train of thought.
A chill ran down her spine, and she felt the hair on the beck of her neck raise. She knew it was warm out, but she was suddenly freezing at the thought that had crept into her mind.
"He's watching us," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Mask stood there dumbfounded. What had happened? He knew Anyylen wasn't right. There was no way. They both knew that, but yet, here they were, looking into the town again. He had to agree with her. There was no way in hell he was going back into that town now. He looked around the town, trying to figure out if maybe it was a different one, but no, everything was exactly the same. He shivered with chills as Anyylen spoke. Mask turned his attention to her confused. "What do you mean?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 am

"I mean he's watching us." She didn't know how to state it any more obviously. "He's been stalking us or something. He's toying with us. I don't care what any more. I'm gonna find a way to kill that -" she slipped into barely coherent swearing that would make a pirate blush as she gripped the hilts of her swords so tightly her knuckles turned white.
She glanced around them, agitated that all she was seeing was trees. It occurred - for a second or less - that mayhaps she didn't really want to even see the creature from before. The common sense portion of her brain told her that seeing it again would probably make the second worst day of her life happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next