Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:06 pm

The weapons slid onto her forearms once more, and in the same motion, Anyylen found herself gritting her teeth and covering her ears against a scream that sounded halfway between a bow screeching against a string and rocks sliding against other rocks. It didn't help,but reflexes kept her hands in place over her ears until she forced them down, into a position ready to fight once the creature reappeared. She heard the blood gurgling in Akar's throat as he coughed it out, and briefly wondered why it wasn't happening to her this time. The question "Are you alright?" was the furthest thing from her mind because, clearly, the answer could only be a very sarcastic "Are you a moron?" Though, she assumed that Akar would be less blunt than that.
IHer mind turned to escape. After all, the creature had vanished to dodge the chakrams and nothing would stop it from doing that every time she tried to throw them. "Do you think you'll be able to move?"
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am

Akar pushed himself up, leaning against the tree for support while he did so. "Yeah," he said breathlessly. "I'll be alright." His body ached from the impact, and the world spun a little more when he pushed himself up. He blinked a few times and shook his head lightly to clear it and set his vision straight. At least he wasn't blacking out or something. He gingerly left the tree and retreated to pick his things up from the ground. His eyes darting around all the while as he pushed himself to move quickly without hurting himself farther. "Now what?" he asked retreating back to Anyylen's side. He was still on alert as he only glanced at her in brief intervals. "Head out and find somewhere else to stay, or keep moving?" his eyes lingered on hers longer this time before flickering to the fire. "Or are we still going to stay here because no matter where we go he'll find us..." That last part wasn't a question, it was more of a hopeless statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Anyylen decided for sure at that moment that she hated trying to deal with magical beasts. If something could actually bend the world to keep her in one place, there wasn't much that could be done about it. Her eyes scanned the area and her ears strained to hear it. She tried to feel the movement through the ground. She couldn't even sense its presence when it didn't want her to. She hated it for its intangibility. For its desire to torment them for no reason other than because it could. If she'd never offered to help those people, would it still have targeted her? Or him? Would simply passing through without doing anything in the woods have helped?
A cruel, dry laughing filled her mind, and she assumed that the answer was no.
She glanced at the fire. "Enchanted blades and mortal flame. If it doesn't bleed then does it burn?"
She knew he was right that they weren't safe anywhere. Plus she rather liked the rhythm of the words. If it worked, she made a note to write it down into an epic.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 am

Akar pulled himself together and looked around them. He stood up suddenly and put his hand on his sword hilt. "Alright," he said looking directly at her. "We need to move, and we'll deal with what he throws at us along the way. We're going back into that town, and we're getting my horse, and we're getting the hell out of her. I'm not going to sit around and be some creature's prey to fucking toy with to its hearts content. I've been working too long towards my own personal goal to let this creature fuck it all up." He pulled the sword from it's sheath, the blade flashing in the fire light. "So, you ready to fight to the death?" he asked with a cocky smile that lit up his face. Something had clicked into place. Something that wouldn't let him be the victim anymore. Not so long as he was going to be here, and looking for his sister. Nothing would stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:46 am

Something about his determination made flames erupt inside her. She allowed a dry laugh; let it ring throughout the clearing and hoped it cause the creature the sort of pain that racks through one's entire being. Her hands gripped the hilts of her swords and her brows furrowed in determination as she gave a short nod.
"I've danced with death enough for it to know that I am quite the worthy partner." Her smile matched his. The firelight gleamed in her eyes as she took in the sight of him. He almost looked to be a different person entirely. Anyylen felt a rush of relief that this would be the one with whom she would face this danger with. She felt that she could trust him with both her life and his own.
She pocketed the flint lying beside the fire before scuffing her foot in the dirt, sending dust over the flames. "Whether we're beginning this or ending it, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4