Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

Female Loveliness : 8
Location : In the meadow with the Cherry Blossom and the Willow Tree. ^^

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 am

Mask stared at her, rather confused by her sudden revelation. Was she right though? Was this thing stalking them? Watching there every move and planning its in accordance? That seemed rather unlikely, yet still, here they were standing in front of the same town from before and they had clearly been going the opposite way. There was no way that they had gotten turned around either, nor that this was a different town. It was all the same. Mask's eyes flickered back over to Anyylen as she started to swear up a storm, literally. He jumped slightly when she started, and then looked around confused. What was going on? "How do you plan to kill something that can do this? And what it did before?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:48 pm

She glared at him without fully realizing it. She growled a bit as she spoke, "Everything can get killed in some way. And nothing gets away from me once I've targeted it. It'll just be a matter of experimenting for a while until I figure out how to." She allowed the death grip on her swords to relax a bit and let out a sigh, then a short humorless laugh. "I guess I should apologize for dragging you into this, huh? If you'd rather not risk the chance of getting horribly murdered, feel free to leave. I can't say I'd blame you, and maybe if we're separate that thing can only trap one of us here - or whatever the hell this would be called." She waved her index finger in a circle, from where they'd left the town to where they stood.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Mask put his hand to the side of his head. He was getting a headache. He sighed. "Honestly, I don't mind being dragged in for a couple reasons. One, I doubt that you're the reason I was, and two, looks like I didn't really have a choice in the matter. I'm not going to leave someone to die." He smiled then before going on. Though his head was pounding now. "I'll help you out. I want to, and also, I don't think I can just leave now. Else it wouldn't have been screwing with us in the first place." He thought about the arrow he had with the black feathers. That one that was his special skill. "I have a way to get us out if things get bad," he promised. "However, don't worry about me after I do it. It takes a lot of strength, and I have to sleep it off." That was the easiest way of saying that it knocks him out for an hour. He didn't mention that that only happens when he's with another. "So, where do we start?" he asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:14 am

Anyylen shook her head. "I have no idea. I don't know what this thing is; what it can do. If it just messes with our minds then well, we're probably not in a good position to be tackling this. Especially right now. I sort of stole you away from getting some sleep back at the tavern. I'll keep an eye out for anything strange and try and think of something that might be of use while you rest. If you don't mind though, I think I'd like to be a bit further away from the town before then. There's something unsettling about it." She turned as if about to head back into the forest, but stopped and turned back toward him to wait for a reply.
The world looked distant, dreamlike. She felt a wave of dizziness pass over her. Something strange was definitely happening.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Mask chuckled. He's completely forgotten that he'd stopped here in order to get some sleep. He yawned, reminding himself how tired he was. Of course, he would have had to disagree with Anyylen when she'd asked to watch over him, but he was honestly too exhausted to think about not sleeping. "Alright, but you should wake me up in a couple of hours and you should sleep some too," he said. He nodded in agreement to moving away from the town. "Yeah that sounds good," he said as he followed after her. "This place is definitely off. Something about it is just really eerie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 am

Anyylen smiled warmly. "Don't worry about me. My people don't need as much sleep as humans do. And hopefully we can move away from the town without that creature deciding to turn us back around. I just want it out of earshot." Her ears angled back, pressed slightly against her head as she turned to leave once more, waiting for Mask to fall into stride with her. She felt her head throbbing, as if something were trying to pull her mind. She set her jaw and glanced around, thinking of verses, muttering lines of poetry just to keep her mind occupied. Tree roots became skeletal hands, leaves were vilified, the fog hated them, and the creature that stalked them was nothing more than a bard's exaggeration. It worked better as a story than in life. She gave it a happy ending just as they came across a small clearing.
She leaned on a tree. "I wonder if that creature is an ancient god who's upset that it's been forgotten. It keeps people here so that it has followers...kind of. I've heard of it happening before, though never quite like this. It must have been a very angry god even when it was known."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 am

Akar followed her, however he was sleepy, and kind of in a daze. He listen to her mutterings and contemplated this. He had to agree with getting away. What else would he want to do? Hang around. He also needed sleep if he wanted a way to get them both away safely. If he even could. Could one paradox seal another? He wasn't sure, and he really didn't want to think about it. When they came to clearing he dropped down and sat there. "Maybe," he said yawning. "I've seen some pretty weird stuff in my travels." He laid down on the grass and without meaning to, he actually fell asleep really quickly. His mind was plagues by weird dreams though, and he slept rather restlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 am

Anyylen knelt in the grass nearby. Two chakram were around each arm, ready to strike. She set her eyes on the twisted trees standing guard directly in front of her first, looking through the branches and trying to find anything strange. Her ears twitched at the slightest sound - squirrels, birds, and creatures digging homes beneath the ground. The signs of life came few and far between, as if everything were afraid of everything else. She turned her head and scanned to the left just as she had before.
A twig snapped behind her.
A chakram on her left arm was sent spinning into the darkness of the trees. She heard the thunk of metal connecting with wood. A slow, deep laugh filled the air. Anyylen readied another chakram, one on her right arm. The face that appeared before her was like a blank slate. Pale and featureless, though she remembered it as looking like a skull. It stood taller than any person she'd ever seen. Its body blended in with the darkness behind it. She aimed at its neck.
The disc soared through the creature. Literally through. The creature should have been beheaded, but it only looked amused. She listened as the chakram landed among the leaves. The creature raised an arm and the next moment, Anyylen realized that its fingers had been shoved through her abdomen. She placed her hands over the wounds, knowing that pulling the knife-like appendages out would only cause more damage. Blood trickled through her fingers.
She swore once. The creature said something and she replied, but within the same breath she'd forgotten what either one had said.

Anyylen opened her eyes and jolted up. Her stomache ached as though pins had been shoved through it. She brushed her fingertips over the fabric of her shirt, finding it whole and without any tears.
She wondered when she'd fallen asleep. She hadn't felt tired at all, and she didn't remember starting a campfire - and yet one was blazing brilliantly before her. She rubbed her head. "I'm just hungry," she muttered. "My stomach hurts because I'm hungry. That's it."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Akar's dreams twisted into weird places and weird sounds. He stood in the middle of a town, a bunch of children holding hands and dancing and singing in a circle. Only, the noises from there mouths wasn't singing. No, it was like nail on chalk board screams. It hurt to listen, but at the same time, there was an underlying voice that was speaking. Akar could only barely make out what it was saying. 'You're gonna die, it's all over, just go home and live the rest of your days, but you can't, you're gonna die, it's all over.' The voice repeated itself while the children sang. From the middle of the circle rose that creature from earlier, no face, and tentacle like arms flailing in all different directions. Akar reached for his sword, only to find it gone. Standing on either side of the man were two girls who looked exactly alike. And they both looked like Vespira when she was four. The creature spoke and everything else stopped. 'Too late,' was all it said. Akar's eyes shot open as he bolted upright. He looked around as if he expected something dangerous to be nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Anyylen hardly twitched her eyes to look at him when Mask bolted up and looked around. She stared into the fire, listening to voices who's words she forgot almost instantly. He was sweating, clearly distressed. He'd must have had a nightmare as well, worse than her own probably. She wondered if she was supposed to try and comfort him. Or at least calm him down. Panicking wouldn't help. She knew he knew that as well.
"I always say that trees are liars," she said softly, but loud enough that she knew he'd heard. "They hide things...Predators. They stop the sun from reaching the plants on the forest floor. And that creature...From a distance, you wouldn't be able to see him among the trees."
She turned her head and looked at her pack. "I had a dream that it attacked me and I attacked back. Two of my weapons are now missing. I saw the scar in the tree where one had landed in the dream, but that creature must have stolen it. Somehow."
She had the feeling that she wasn't doing a very good job of being comforting.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:27 am

Akar knew that she meant to help, but her talk only made a shiver run down his spine. He sighed and pulled himself together as he pulled his cloak tighter around him and sat up and looked into the fire. He sighed and looked around. "He's fucking with our heads," he said growling. "I'd ask if you went to look for your weapon, but personally I'd be resilient to actually going back into the trees right now. Lie-ers or not." He returned his gaze to the flames, finding some comfort in how they danced around before dropping back down only to dance up to the tips again. He'd always loved fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:44 am

"Of course it's fucking with us. Otherwise we would have been able to leave hours ago. I don't even remember starting this fire. Or falling asleep." She shivered. "And it shouldn't be this cold sitting this close to the fire. I feel like I'm freezing. We can't fight this thing. My chakram just went right through it. " She wondered if she should tell him about the fingers that had been shot through her stomach. Her hand unconsciously fell there, still surprised not to find blood. Her fingers searched for loose threads - anything to prove or disprove what had happened.
The pain in her gut had faded to a dull throb, making it easier to tell herself it was simply hunger.
"If you don't mind me asking, and who knows maybe it will help, what happened in your sleep?" She wasn't sure how it would help. Maybe she was simply going insane, thinking that since her weapons hadn't worked in a dream they wouldn't work in real life. She figured that anything at all might have the potential to prove useful.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:01 am

Akar stiffened when she brought up his dream. All the voices, the screaming children, all the images flooded his mind once again and he winced, trying to shake it off him. He felt like the dream was a weight holding him down, keeping him in one spot and not letting him move at all. He shook his head again to clear his thoughts and explained the dream to her. How random he thought it was, and left out the part about the two identical girls. One had to be Vespira, he knew that much, but the other... There was something different about that one. He wasn't sure who that was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:14 am

Anyylen was silent for a long time, looking into the fire. The image of the crying women; the man holding the child's body wrapped in a blanket, filled her mind. "That thing kills children." Her own voice sounded distant to her. "In the village..." Blood flashed through her mind. Limbs were severed from torsos. Fingers and toes from hands and feet; stacked neatly. It was over in a second. Maybe even less. She remembered how bloodstained that blanket had been. Had they even recovered all of the child?
The sound of laughing filled her ears.
Something deep in her mind told her that no, they hadn't.
She shook her head to clear it.
"I want a drink. Drinking always makes things better." She hugged her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Akar's mind flashed with the memory and he quickly pushed it away from him. He didn't want to remember that. Not at all. He sighed and watched the flames more intently. His mind swirled with questions. Why did that thing have Vespira and that other girl. Who was the other girl? Why was he even in this mess? What was going on exactly? Why was everything so messed up? He put his hands to his head as he started to get a pounding headache. He was thinking too much. That was it... Maybe... He looked over at Anyylen when she pulled her knees to her chest. He moved over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. He was trying to comfort her. If only just a little. "You're not alone," he said warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 am

Without fully meaning to, she leaned into the touch. She was silent for a few moments before quietly replying, "I'm glad of that." She contemplated looking at him, maybe speaking more, maybe having a normal conversation. But she knew that the fear and confusion were settled nicely into her eyes - even if it were perfectly normal for that to be the case, she didn't want it to be anymore obvious than it already was. So she kept her eyes on the fire. If she stared at it long enough, the tendrils of flame began to look like the tall creatures arms, reaching up; out; toward her. She blinked a few times, returning it to a regular fire.
"It won't let us work by our own rules. We have to use its, but it hasn't told us what they are." The pain in her stomach sharpened for a moment. Her fingers tightened their grips on her knees as she remembered the creature's fingers running through her. "And trial and error will probably get us killed."
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Akar smiled as she seemed to be a little more comforted by his touch. That was always a good thing he supposed.So he wasn't totally useless in a useless situation. "Well, then we'll need to make an open plan. One that wont have many rules, but will still leave us options and the creature will be able to bend it to its rules. Then maybe we'll have a chance." The idea sounded good, but in reality he had no idea how to do this. "It didn't have an effect when you threw your weapons at it, so how about being up close and personal with the creature? Maybe that will do more damage. The problem is that it's more dangerous though," he was more of less talking to himself, but at the same time, he was trying to formulate some kind of plan to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 am

She inhaled a deep breath and waited to exhale it until she realized that she was still leaning against Akar. He was keeping her warmer than the fire had, even as much as it looked like it should have been throwing off heat. The feeling of helplessness permeated them both, but together she felt it subsiding, if at least a bit. She gave a small, slow nod at the option to form a plan, but she didn't feel articulate enough to voice her worry of failure. Trying to put the words 'we're most likely going to die horribly' into euphemism was beginning to prove harder and harder the more she felt the need to remind them both.
And the one thing she certainly did not ever want to do was be any where near 'up close and personal' with that creature. She listened to him as he muttered ideas more to himself, trying to think of her own. If physical contact didn't work, maybe some other sort would prove to be what they needed.
"Would you by any chance know any sort of magic?" A spark of hope flickered in her eye for a second or less when she looked up at him to voice the question.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:19 am

Akar stopped talking when she voiced her question. Of course, magic could work. This creature was obviously magical. Then again, Akar was not. In no way did he know how to control elements, or summon beings. He couldn't stop or freeze time, and the only thing about him that was magical was the damned arrow with the black feathers. And only if he shot it. He looked into the fire again, letting the dancing flames sooth his new distress as he shook his head sadly. "I know how to teleport," he said playing with the black feather tipped arrow in his quiver. "That's about all I know how to do..." He trailed and returned his gaze to the girl who was more or less laying on him. Not that he minded. He never did. "I don't suppose you are," he said hopefully. "Being an elf and all.." He added the last bit with no hint of hope, kind of hoping himself he didn't touch a sore subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Teleport? She watched him stroke with the fletching of the arrow; different from the rest, she assumed it held some meaning toward this new teleportation development. The ghost of a smile streaked onto her face when he inquired as to her own magical abilities. "Unfortunately, not all elves are magical. I am one such who is not." She let the last sentence drop from her lips, heavy in the hopelessness of their situation. "I am however in possession of a magical item." She fiddled to open her pack, and searched for the items at the very bottom, covered with an extra compartment and emitting the faintest of magical auras - that, more than once, had piqued the interest of friend and foe alike. She hoped that Akar would be able to sense it as well, once she drew the chakrams. She held them between her fingers to show him. "They are more than just some sort of bonded weapon in their ability to always return. And if for whatever reason worse comes to worst, they won't get themselves lodged in a tree trunk and stolen." She added the last part with a lopsided grin, hoping that he would hear it as more of a joke than her own worries had permitted.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:31 am

Akar nodded as he listened. In all honesty he wasn't all that knowledgeable on the magics of elves. He really didn't know much about then except there were different kinds of them. He shifted a little in his position as he crossed his legs and looked at the elf girl. He watched her while she pulled out some item she spoke of being magical. He frowned. It looked normal to him, but then again, he wasn't good at gauging magic. He himself wasn't magical at all. He cracked a small smile at her joke about the weapons. At least they'd come in handy then. Supposing that they'd have any effect on this creature they were up against. He sighed as his head was still pounding. Without thought he pressed his hands to his temples and took a deep breath. Then in slow circles massaged the sides of his head. "So, we have magic weapons, except mine opens vortexes in a rift to teleport. I've never tried to do one with another person though," he said putting his hands back down but not soothing the pounding at all. "Not sure how much we got going for us," he said after a couple seconds. "But it could be enough to try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 am

"Maybe we'll get lucky and you can just teleport that thing out of existence. Though if that's the only arrow you have that can do that..." she wasn't entirely sure how to end the sentence. And she didn't want it to seem like her idea - her fault - if he tried and ended up losing the arrow for good.
Still, she had to admit that at least having the slightest bit of hope, the basic concept of something that was trying hard as it could to be a plan, came as a great relief. With no idea of whether the creature would only come when summoned somehow or whether it decided on its own when to show up, there wasn't much more she could think of to do to help their situation. So for the time being, she decided it would be best to sit and wait at least until one of them came up with something better to do. She settled onto her calves and placed the pair of chakrams around her arms.
The possibility that he'd been drugged by the bartender crossed her mind as she watched Akar try to nurse the headache. The idea was scrapped almost instantly. Why would he have drugged on and not the other? She hadn't noticed anything off at the tavern. She decided that it was the few hours of nightmare plagued sleeping.
Or was it a sign the creature was approaching? Already there and watching them?
She clenched her teeth and swore under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Akar would have laughed at her joke, except for the fact that the throbbing in his head suddenly got worse. He winced and cringed ad his head went back to the side of his head. He felt like something was trying to rip his head apart. The pain blinded him and he groaned when it intensified again. Something moved in the shadows behind them, and one arm shot forwards grabbing Akar around his wrist. It picked him up and tossed him to the side before the creature came out of the trees and stood just behind Anyylen. It cocked its head to the side, as it's entire body looked like it was shorting out. Akar hit the trunk of a tree in the middle of his back. He gasped as the air left his lungs and landed on his stomach, not moving, but trying to regain the air he'd just lost. His head felt like it was going to explode, and he still couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm

His sudden display of intensified pain had concerned her. She'd been about to suggest that she have something to help in her pack, when the attack came. She'd been on her feet as he hit the tree.
She'd let out an unceremonious string of cursing and incoherent stanzas as the creature showed itself. The chakrams slipped from her forearms to around her fingers. If she was lucky, she decided, there'd be time to be concerned for Akar in a few moments. If she wasn't, then there was no need for concern at all anyway.
For a moment, she thought her nightmare had come true, but the next second, she realized it had been her imagination. Or maybe the creature had put it there. She focused on the ring around her left finger, twirled it thrice and let it fly. She did the same for the one on the right an instant later, aiming a bit lower than the first, which had been aimed at the clavicle.
Back to top Go down
Tegan
Experienced Roleplayer
Tegan

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • DDC Dingo

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:30 am

The creature was paying close attention to the girl, but that didn't mean he wasn't also watching the guy. He cocked his head to the side when she threw weapons at him, and he disappeared before a second was up. The sound of a scream pierced the air, and then the noise of something being ripped from the ground, or torn apart, and then silence. Defining silence. The girl's weapons wouldn't hit a mark, not tonight. The creature was gone too soon. The noises seemed to cover the entire forest, and at the same time, seemed to echo only in there heads. Akar was curled up on his hands and knees spitting out blood to the ground below him. He was coughing, and he could already feel, each time his body convulsed with a blood spitting cough, the dark bruise that covered his back. He felt light headed, and pain pulsed through his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]   [Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Hide Your Kids] Tricky and Tegan [Slenderman]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next