Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Empty
PostSubject: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Rules: You all know them so I shouldn't have to repeat them

Setting: On Dragon Cove Island. At the center is the Volcano of Death, to the north mountain range, to the east and south are open plains where small towns and villages are. Also to the south a large beach, and to the west a large forest.

Plot: A leosuar pride was raided by unknown creatures and some of there kin where taken. One of them was the Rex's (king's) son. Where was the prince taken and who where the creatures who took them? The Rex has sent word to all those on the island that he will give his horde for the return of his son and any other survivers of the raid.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Aaron stirs, he feels wood beneith him. Groaning he tries to roll over but can't he feels the press of others all around him. Cracking a blood crusted eye he looks around. Where am i? What happened? He winces as he feels a sharp pain on his head. The images of the past few days are foggy and scattered. He remembers being presented to the pride as the new heir. He remember leaving the celabration to be alone only to hear yells and roars from the pride. He rmemebers humanoid looking shadows but not human they where furred. Moaning he shifts his wieght around and tries to get up only to hit his head on the low ceiling. Squinting his eyes he sees the backs of many of his people as the box they where in are jostled around. Others moan in dicomfort. It looked like a quarter of the pride was with him. All are different ages and families. Laying back down he heads voices outside their woodedn prison and the jingling of harnesses and the whinnying of horses. Where are they taking us? He could do no more but think so he lays there in the darkness with the smell of dried blood and other unplesent things. He falls back into an unrestful sleep.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 pm

Ryuu had been flying lower that usal. His deep purple eyes looked around the area. As he had flown, he caught a glimpse of something. He flew backwards a little. Only to see that there were many creatures in cages. He knew they weren't humans, but he couldn't tell exactly what they were. Being here, he assumed they were dragons. Flying closer, he bat his fan like tail feathers against one of the cages, "You okay?" Ryuu asked, as he flew a little higer. Though it seemed to be asleep in the cage. Or was it dead? He wanted to help as much as he could. To him, they looked like they did need help. His gaze was concered. What would happen if he could save them? ((My mind was in lalaland))
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 pm

(Is ok)

Aaron Stirs as he hears a voice, he fights away the fog of sleep and looks around. The train of raiders keeps heading north there where many cages with many other dragon breeds. Some roaring in defiance some submissive and accepting to their new fate. The sun shines on the being but for now all seem to be humans decked out in fighting garb. Aaron looks around and sees Ryuu and looks around to the huamns. He says softly enough that Ryuu could hear him but not the humans at lest he thoguht. "You shouldn't be here little one they will capture you and take you where ever we are going. He looks down the caravan train to some of the other cages, it was his first time to see them. He had heard a comotion the night before and he figures the one roaring was the dragon who was captured. Sighing he looks over the sleeping forms of his people, how was he to protect them when he didn't know where they where going.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 pm

A pastel jade dragon slowly walked into the scene. His green eyes seemed to glow, without the sun even hitting them. Step after step he came closer to the metal enclosure...step after step he risked his own freedom. His head jerked around wandering what the heck was this and why others were here. His eyes soon turned to Alaron, along with the rest of his long green slender body "What are you doing in there?" his voice more like a whisper while his eyes shot to side to side to see if any traps or tricks were coming. His long green and sliver tail lay motionlessly on the ground as he talked to the other dragon...what was this?
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Aaron assumes the little purple dragon flew away and was not caught.The caravan moves onward and closer to night they stop just off the dirt road. Aaron had falls alseep agian since there was nothing for him to do when he heard something. Aaron turns his head to the new voice golden eyes lookg at the spearmint dragon. "I've been captured and me and my kin are being taken some where. You shouldn't have come so close they could catch you." The horses in a nearby make shift corral start whinnying and moving around in the pen. Some of the humans come out of there rustic looking tents to see what is making the animals become nervious. They carried long sowrds naked in there hands as they glint red from the light of the setting sun.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Apple's tail twitched hearing the humans and seeing their blades. "I think your warning ...is a little too late..." his voice trailed off with every word...he could try to fly but wouldn't of they been prepared to catch a flying dragon? He would attack but the only much useable attack would be bitting and riping...for his minty breath of freshness would do nothing to the humans but make them wish they had the same minty breath. He growled and clawed at the ground, trying to bluff and show him he would attack if he had too. His light green eyes looked up to see a clear sky...he just hoped it would stay that way. He began to open and close his wings...preparing to bolt into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Aaron watchs as the humans notice Apple. They smile evilly as they raise the alram to the others. They come streaming out of the tents some with swords and others with nets. They try to keep apple beteween them and the cages in hope to pinning him there. Aaron could only lay there and roar in hopes the humans would back off. But by the way there eyes shine in the recedin light he knew they were far from humans but something else all together. "You need to fly otherwise you will join us in a cage. Others have tried and failed to free us."

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:45 pm

Apple transfered lots of energy to his mouth then he breathed it all out to the humans.It was to its maxium and might of spiced up the air or hurt thei eyes."Geesh...don't they just keep coming?" he complained, before the green dragon fully entended his wings and then lifted towards the air. Many arrows lunged towards him at once, lots got into his right wing. He winced at the sudden pain and felt himself falling back down. Though as much as he tried to move his wing it didn't do anything except paraylze him in pain. He growled, now seeing the earth coming closer and closer towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: the nick of time   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:32 am

Skywings live in the air. Their great wings can keep their light bodies a lot for days at a time. They even sleep flying if they find a stable enough thermal. A pure stream of air high above the world, calm enough to not toss the creature around, but fast enough to keep them in one place. It did not tire her. But sometimes Skywings come down, curl around trees, sleep, and find food. The rumble of wagons, cages, stirred her. Earth pounders are so strange. She slide through the trees like a great snake, wings pressed flat to her sides. She waited, hidden, watching the humanoid's make camp. She waited, biding her time waiting.

She was dozing when a great clamor came up in the camp. Her head snaps around to check to see if she was the one responsible for the commotion. But no. Someone else had raised the cagers from their sleep. When they fire on the jade dragon, CloudSkimmer bursts from the trees with a sudden force of great wings that broke branches, as well as great winds that sent those near sprawling. She arched upwards, catching the falling dragon delicately in her mouth, as she claws to speak of accept the small hooks at the ends of her wings. But her wings she needed for flying. She roll, like a silk ribbon spinning to the side then down to bathe the ground in great gusts of wind from her wings.

Last edited by Natmun on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Roleplay   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:53 am

Apple felt the grip of another dragon's teeth on his scales. Energy as red liquid ran from his body, from daggers, swords and arrows...they all had came at him at once. His eyes dullled from their bright green to black as conciousness slipped away from him. Everything turned black in the dragon's world but in the real world arrows and those with fire hit towards the two flying dragons in the sky, they became more eager and more dteremined. Aiming each thing before it hit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Aaron could do nothing as he and his kin watched Apple's wings get peirced by arrows and fall from the ground. The leosaurs all stood as best they could and reached out with paws and claws to try and catch any unsuspecting human in them. Some of them scoured a few hits to back and arms to only be hit with the flat of the swords. They growl as they fight through the pain. Aaron was able to hook a claw onto on of the humans in his claws and pulls it to the cage bars. The human had no chance as the leosuars attack him through the bars.

Last edited by nox_the_wolf on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:35 pm

She curled up, twisting like a ribbon in the wind, and spiralled up toward the sky, out of the range of their arrows, up to the safty of the clouds. The vapor of the clouds wrapped around them, cooling their scales. Cloudskimmer loosened her grip when she tasted blood on her tongue, but the blood didnt come from her teeth, rather the other dragons own wounds. She couldnt maintain heavy flight long baring the weight of another dragon. So once she spun through the clouds she twisted westward, away from the caravan. Having to leave the captives behind made her blood boil, but there was little she could do untill the injured dragon was tended too. She put a good distance between them and the caravan then slowly lowered out of the cloud cover and reentered the trees.

Landing in the woods was hard enough without carring another dragon, so she suffered some bumps and missing scales for the trouble. she curled and cralwed through the trees using her wing claws to pull her body along untill she could get just low enough to set the spearamint dragon down on the forest floor. She stayed above, her long body wrapped around the trunk and weaved through the branches of a large oak.

"wake up? please? please wake up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 am

The spearment dragon let out a shallow cough before opening his own eyes, the last he had remembered was the arrows firing at him and now he expected to be in a cage with the rest of the captive dragons but instead his glowing green eyes awoke to a dragon next to him. He slowly got up, not giving a care to his wounds. "Who are you...and how did I get here?" he asked puzzled, oh what shame and embarrasment he would get when he found out he was rescured by another...but what made it worst was his rescuer was a female.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Aaron maulled all who came near the bar, in retaliation the humans beat them with long spiked polls. The spikes dig into fur anf flesh, the leosuars cry out in pain. With the attack over they humans break camp seeing it not safe for them to rest there, they move on. The wagons creek and protest as to being moved again. The horses and other labor animals dig there hooves into the dirt road pulling at the harnesses to get the heavy wagons moving. The Taskmaster hollar and crsck there whips coaxing them to move faster. Soon the caravan is moving again with a tail of dust behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Cloud pulled herself lower, bringing her head more level with the other dragon. Her slender head tilted to the side slightly, blinking large eyes at him.

"Cloud is fine. The ground-pounders attached you and you fell....so I caught you and took you away from them."

There was the distinct sense of a shrug in her body before she twisted slightly looking back towards where they had come from. A frown settled over her features and scales moved against bark as her body moved to go higher.

"They have other dragons in cages, and they'll be moving on soon, if not now...."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:52 pm

The caravan keeps heading north, they pause breifly to feed and water each dragon for they did not want the dragons to die. Yet they kept each dragon hungery with the little bit of food they gave them. It was enough to take away the hunger pains and keep the stomach from cramping.

Aaron swallowed the chunkof meat whole as did all the others. He looks to all the golden eyes within the cage with him and sees fear and in some anger. Where that anger was places he hoped it was not onhim. He could only do so much in the cage with them. Aaron presses himself close to the bars to give others around him as much space as he can give. Soon he will have to ration his meal out to the others so they may survive to make it home. If they ever get home.

Sighing Aaron looks out at the forests pass by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 am

"I am Apple" the green dragon said before pausing cursing under his breath. Detesting against the name for it meant that he was the apple of his parent's eyes...which he didn't really care and want. "Thank you for what you have done...but I shall be going now..." he said and nodded his head but started screaming in his mind. It is was female dragon which had saved him! He would be ashamed from just being saved from someone but why did it have to be a girl?! It made it look as...as the girl was stronger then him. He spreaded out his wings, preparing for flight but flight didn't came... his wings were broken. He cursed under his breathe once again wishing that he wasn't the one in this position.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 am

Aaron wathed as plains turned into hilly forest. He was starting to get thinner as he gives out his food to the other leosuars. A few days ago they lost one of the old ones she had died in her sleep. Her frail boy could not handle the lack of food and the rough handling. They had taken her out of the cage and left her body on the side of the road. All the leosuars roared at the injusticie that they could not give the old one honors like she deserved and be buried. many gave up after that and where subserivant to there captors. ONly Aaron had the burning fire to fire back and try to keep them away from his people.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Rilos glided gently along on an amiable air current, half asleep as the cool currents swirled over his scales. He slowly opened his eyes, shaded against the bright sunshine that was lighting the dark forest below. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he drifted in large circles down to the canopy, folding his wing flaps back to their original position as he dropped onto a branch, clutching at the bending twigs underneath him as he swung to get a good grip. Out of one ear he heard the sound of movement, and looking down, saw a long train of humans some riding horses, others carrying or pulling heavy cages.

From his treetop view, he could only see the roof of the cages, and he leapt carefully to a lower branch to catch sight of the humans' captives. He hissed violently as captured dragons met his curious eyes, peeling his lips from his glittering fangs in a menacing snarl. His tail swept against twigs, snapping them as it whipped backwards and forwards, like a cat's. He felt an overwhelming desire to free these poor creatures from their prison, and before thinking his action through properly, he threw himself onto the top of one of the cages, crouching, and snarling like a tiger.

Last edited by Rogue on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Aaron jerks his head up as he hears something thud on the roof. Looking around he sees the guard closest to them look up at the roof and fumble with his sword. The human bairly gets out a call of alert as his throat closes from fear. Others look at the cage and begin hefting spears at the roof. The other leosaurs int he cage look around then at Aaron who shrugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:57 am

Apple's head turned to Cloudskimmer. "Will you help me? free the prisnors?" he asked his tone serious as his neon green eyes lay on her. Right now he couldn't fly... he would have to run. His body was still waiting for a response though inside he was impatient.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:18 pm

The dark-scaled dragon bugled as the humans started to reach for their swords, terror subsiding quickly. He flung his tail round wildly, trying to keep the humans' away from is flanks, whilst emitting a low growl, his teeth wide in a snarl, his wings high in the air. One paw swiped at a lunching spear, knocking it from someone's grasp and sending it spinning through the air like a missile. He lowered his head as he leapt clumsily from the cage, his great twisted horns ready to batter any man out of his way.

Last edited by Rogue on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 am

A low cheer goes up from the back of the caravan line as a croud advances. Aaron presses himself against the bars as he watches Rilos face off against the humans. The croud halts a few paces away and parts revealing. A werewolf in wolf/human form golden eyes shining happily for a fight. The sun dapples the black grey fur as it takes a step forward. It crouches waiting for you to make the first move.

"Becareful that is what went through our pride and helped capture us." Aaron warns.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:16 pm

Fear gripped at the dorsal dragon's stomach as a cheer rippled through the crowd, mounting as the werewolf stepped menacingly into view. Mentally, he gulped.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all..."

He thought, arching his neck high to protect his face, lest the monster leap for his eyes. Rilos' attention was diverted for a second as the captured dragon spoke, processing the information quickly. Not there to help him there then, as thin the chance might have been. His scarlet eyes narrowed as his attention turned back to the wolf-man, flaring his wings to the sides like giant buffeting fans. His tail taughtened, curling close to his body as he prepared to spring. Gripping the ground with his small back claws, he raised himself quickly into a leap, pushing himself into the air with all the power he could muster from his back legs.

Last edited by Rogue on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next