Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:28 am

"Oh great, now I am known as the female...am I?" Deidra hissed. Stupid beast, she would never be his...not even in his wildest dreams. Quickly she flapped backwards and away from the 'magical barrier' before the daggers could fly back at her. Her body then soared across the arena as she flew towards the exit. The one which Drogan was guarding and the place he was being attacked. Being her she would rather be in peace and sleep all day then be involved with a load of crap, and for that reason she attempted to fly other the attacking bunch of dragons to try and free herself from the clutches of those pathetic mortals called men even though if she succeeded she would leave the rest behind. It didn't matter to her though, she could do without those losers. Deidra gave a snicker as she slowly started to pass the lot.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

Female Loveliness : 69

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Rilos' eye widened, terror coursing through his body at Drogan's words. He dove round Drogan's side in a steep curve as the dragon roared, his ears ringing with the sound. The sand swirled in tiny tornadoes as he neared the ground, collapsing his wings above his back as he rested his weight carefully on three legs, his fourth tucked in close to his skin. He hopped carefully to the exit, scanning the skies for the shape of Drogan, and alternating with surveying the crazed scene that lay before him with Aaron's pride running amok. Craning his head behind him once again, he shot a thin, pointed beam of fire in the way of Drogan.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:43 pm

The last of Aaron's pride slips out of the tunnel and intot he chaos ridden streets. They head south the way they came. Aaron know they would be alright he knew he was needed here.

Chaos bite and tore into Dragon. Chaods watches Deidra flying overhead nad not leaning a caw to kill the brute. He snort a tricle of blood coming from his nose as he keeps up his attack he could feels Dragons rear claws digginf into his sides.

"Where do you think you are going my pet?" Dragon grabs Deidra's tail and yanks it with all his strength. The backwards pull halts her forward motion. Dragon laugh evilly as he flaps his wing hard to keep in the air. Clawed hand over clawed hand he uses Deidra's tail like a rope and pulls her to him. "Your mine." A forked tounge licks a scaely maw.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:38 pm

Deidra growled, that stupid pest was holding her back and now dragging her body towards him. With all her strength she pulled away, she held back but it was not enough for he continued to pull her back. Stupid creature, foul beast. He was worst then the humans.

Fine.
He wanted her and because of that he was going to get her.
With a loud hiss her tail coiled around his clawed hands while the dagger like blades in her tail attempted to dig into his flesh. Her body soon launched onto him, her claws clawed at him furiously while her jaws opened and lunged towards his neck.

He would pay, oh yes he would pay. For even messing with her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:47 pm

The fire that Rilos had shot in Drogan's direction missed, bouncing off the shell around the arena and diverting back towards Rilos. He watched in horror as it sped towards him, bright in it's new colouration. He leapt to the right, sliding across the sand and scraping more into the wound on his leg, making it sting unbearably. The main bulk of the fire missed his body, but some scorched his tail and back legs, turning the flesh the same colour as the fire. And strangely, it didn't hurt. Rilos curved his neck around to inspected his tail and hindquarters, his eyes widening at the colour, and then to look at his injured leg again.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:08 pm

With deidra's added weight the three plummet to the ground. Crashing in a large mass Drogan thrashed with tooth and claw not caring who he gets. He can feel the blood seeping ontot he sands making them clump benieth his body.

Seeing htem finally in his domain Aaron leaps off the ledge onto the sands. Twany hide and scales shine as a spray of sand kicks up behind him. Aaron launches himself intot he mass and finds Drogan's neck. Aaron clamps down and holds on as he gets thrown from one side to the other. He tries to keep away from Deidra's tail.

Chaos lay underneith most of the pile his body broken. Even though his life was faiding from him with each pump of his hear he held on with whatever he could to keep Drogan from flying away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:15 am

"Don't die, you idiot!" she soon growled at Chaos, the black dragon which once had been her opponent. It seemed now that she would have to kill that Drogon on by herself or Chaos would probally die. The black blade dragon soon let out a loud roar as Drogon's claws etched a dark red mark across her muzzle. Blood soon seeped out of the wound before she quickly attempted to tackle Drogon off the other black dragon, to give him air. Her paw soon seized his neck and with a low violent growl Deidra's black eyes glared at Drogon giving him a warning before her other paw rose up then fast as thunder it struck down upon the black and gold dragon.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:05 am

((Sorry, I was waiting for a sprite to appear so I could add in the new colour of Rilos, but it hasn't happened yet... So I'll just post anyway.))

Rilos scrambled to his feet, wincing as the sand in his leg rubbed the wound. Ignoring the pain, it couldn't be as bad as Chaos', crushed and broken under the fighting forms of Deidra, Drogan and now Aaron. "Why not join in?" He asked himself, launching himself into the air for a fire attack, before deciding that maybe that wasn't the best plan, what with three out of four dragons his allies. Changing his tactic, he dove towards the others, swooping low over Drogan to scrape at his wings and back with his three good legs- Two of which a different colour to that which he was used to. His tail thumped across the pile of fighting dragons as he rose out of his dive, and he shouted back into the fray, "Sorry for that, depending if you're Drogan or nooott!", surprising himself at his new found wit. Maybe battling was better for him than he thought!
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Dragon roars as Deidra's claws connect with his face. He cold feel her claws leaving large gashs as the wounds burn with pain and drip with blood. She scored along his eye ridge and eye. Glareing at her with his good eye. "You will pay for that female." Drogan tilts his head and snaps his razor sharp teeth at Deirda's arm.

Aaron leaps up the bodies until he is on Drogans gold and black scaled hide. Dodging Rilos's tail Aaron launchs himself at the base of Drogan's head sinking teeth into scales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:15 am

"I never pay for anything, slug" Deidra replied as her own sharp glitening teeth pulled into a smirk while stabbing her lips.

"I steal"

You would of thought that they would burst and bleed. But no blood came upon her lips, neither did it leave any wounds. Surprisngly, she seemed to be immune to herself. She wasn't afraid to bleed, nor get any wounds. She had been in many battles before this one and knew the consequences of participating. If she hadn't had the experience or the bravery the black blade dragon would probally just give up and let Drogan take her away.

But it wasn't like that.
She wasn't like that.
In was in her blood to be a pest, a danger, a threat.

His teeth soon dug into the scales of her arm, leaving large traces of where his jaws clamped onto her. Blood oozed from her wound and splattered on the ground to form a red puddle. But with the release of her blood, the hot chilli sensation escaped into the air. If she was any other dragon she would be going mad, insane even... And her eyes would probally not stop any tears. But she was Deidra, a black blade dragon. It didn't effect her... not one bit.

Her smile had faded but it soon drawed back onto her face with another wound. It was as if she was enjoying this sensation... enjoying the pain like it was a massage, a dance or just...sweet sweet pleasure.

It soon turned into a loving smile, a warm smile. In attempt to catch his eyes while her dagger filled tail lashed towards him. Stupid idiot, he had gave her all the information she needed to know. He gave her his weakness...
Now she was simply using it against him.

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:53 pm

Rilos lurched back up into open space, his limbs tucked close as he looped over, ready for another shot at the carnage below. A smile crossed his lips as he saw the tip of his newly coloured tail spilt in three behind him as he straighted from the curving path, his wings full and unwavering, one purple, one boned and blue. He slowed when he became vertical with Drogan, now flapping slightly to straighten his course, then folded them close to his sides, tucked in as close as his wounded leg. He dropped out of the sky, wind whistling across his ears as he accelerated, his black back legs reaching out lower to crash into the writing black dragon before his fronts. A snarl ripped through his throat as his feral instincts took over in the heat of the fight. A hot ball of blue fire started to roll inside his mouth, and his split-end tail whipped high over his back like a scorpion's.

Last edited by Rogue on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm

Drogan flails his head trying ot break Aaron's hold on him. Roaring he lets out a gout of white hot fire at Deidra and the flames only inensify when Deidra's tail connects with him. he could feel his strength starting to wain. He pulled on his reserves as he keeps exhaling. He does not see Rilos from above as the dorsal dragon was on his newly blinded side.

Aaron sinks in his claws as he goes for a wild ride on Drogen's neck. He didn't expect to kill the larger dragon in one bite. Ripping and tearing his teth out of the scally flesh he finds differnt place and strikes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:56 am

Deidra let out a screech as the white flames danced on her red and black scales, her tail only tightened on him as if it was a warning. Quickly she pressed her body against his, quickly and briefly to put out the flames or transfer them from herself to him. With another screech she shaked her body once more while a shiver seemed to run down her scales. Stupid fire... Her eyes turned red with rage before her jaws ran towards Drogan's back. Eager to join in with Aaron with the torturing or atleast tearing the other dragon apart. Her claws continuelessly and quickly raced at his scales attempting to tear them out and also with it maybe some flesh. If she was lucky some bones and organs aswell... With a chuckle she continued mercilessly, eager to give him pain. Eager to see him suffer. her eyes soon flashed to Aaron, then Rilos and his big blue ball before back at the one she was devouring.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Rilos thumped to the floor one side of Drogan and the writhing heap of Aaron, himself and the furious Deidra. His neck arched as the fireball grew inside his mouth, rolling quicker as he held it for one last moment before blasting it from his maw. Most of it shot in Drogan's direction, but just to get a kick from his new (half) apperance, he looped it over his head and back, twisting to make an extravagant pattern through the air. The audience were getting more than they bargained for today!

As the fire leapt off the sides of the shield that surrounded the arena, and trickled back through the air towards the ground, Rilos was once again caught in his own crossfire- not that he cared this time, for he knew he would finish his transformation. Hardly a niggle of doubt crossed his mind as the fire enveloped him, ignoring his back legs, tails, bone wing. It fizzled around his form for a moment, electric blue, before dissipating into the air, his new form revealed. A head toss showed his pride at the four fine, curving horns that sprouted from his head, the sharp, dagger claws and many, many coloured spikes that seemed to explode from his neck and back. He was bigger and better than ever- and what with his new appearance, his wounded leg had dulled to not more than a dull throb, such as that caused by a nasty bruise.

Pleased, Rilos leapt forwards, eager to join the fight and escape. Without Drogan pursuing him and his cellmates.

Last edited by Rogue on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Drogan twists his neck trying to get at the annoying parasite that is Aaron. His jaws snapping inches from Aaron. Growing as he feels his lifeblood leeking out over his scales his strength failing. His movements slowly. Digging claws into the sand on the arena floor and into the body that was Chaos. With the last bit of strength he had Drogan pushes off the arena floor trying to buck Aaron and Deidra off.

Feeling the rush of air from Drogan's gaping maw Aaron digs his clawed back end into Drogan's neck to keep from getting bitten in half. Aaron rides Drogan and he leaps to his feet. The crowd cheers at not only Rilos but that their champion dragon was back on his feet again.

Last edited by Rogue on Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tidying up spelling- Hope you don't mind to much...)
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:37 pm

((Cold, I think it's your turn. Wouldn't want to leave you out!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:02 am

Ooc: Lawl yeah, sorry.

Bic: Deidra's eyes looked at Rilos in amazement before Drogan starting bucking around like a wild bull. Instanlly she dug her claws and teeth in further to get a strong hold. Her wings flapped behind her as she continued to drive herself into Drogan, into his flesh, vessels, skin and organs. Into the stronghold that kept his body up together, the stronghold called his bones.The female black blade dragon chuckled as the blood rushed over her head. Loving the feeling she bathed in, bathed in his blood.

She loved it so much she giggled in delight, letting the red warm liquid run down her throat. Ahh...how sweet. The blood of a worth oppenet, but no...It wasn't enough.
She needed more.

Deidra drawed her claws out for a moment, watching the blood pour off them before she giggled happily again and drove them into Drogan.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:02 pm

Rilos flickered his neck out towards the failing dragon, striking like a viper, his horns the equivalent of a hood and his eyes narrowed to slits, protected from not only the other thrashing dragons, but the sight as well. He hardly managed a peck or two before his target was whipped away from him with the dragon Drogan's bucking and bulking. He took a few small steps backwards, ridding himself of the danger, before preparing to strike again, but the sight stopped him. Crimson stained the ground below, sticky now with the blood of many; dragonkind fought mercilessly with one another, if only now for pleasure, not escape; wild crowds cheered the spectacle from high above; the fiersome face of Deidra; the contorted features of Drogan, and the overwhelming sense of fear and adrenaline that coursed through the whole arena. It disgusted the spine spike dragon, and he wished himself free of this place at once.

Instead of then returning to the fighting, instead the dark-scaled dragon started towards the exit of the arena, wishing to be free of human lands. From his maw words of protest and persuasion flowed,
"Come, leave the dark dragon, his is as good as dead and we are free to leave at will! Would you wish his death on your conscience, a fellow (if but enemy) dragon? He will die from his wounds if left now most probably anyway, unless tended to quickly by the most skilled of healers, and even then their will be none that can stop us from fleeing this land back to our own..."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Aaron hears the pearls of wisdom spoken by rilos. Retracting claw and tooth he races down the writhing mess that was Drogan and heads to the exit. "Come Deidra let's go while the getting is good." His claws dig into the stone as he scales the wall to the opening. He pauses at the opening to watch Deidra and Drogan.

Drogan can feel the others leaves as he roars in pain to Diecra's invation od his body. Snaking his head around he strikes like a viper at her neck going from the tender underside. He lets his teeth near her sharp spines. He presses down the blood washing into his mouth like a fine wine. He will take one to the grave with him ifhe must.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:13 am

"Okay fine!" Deidra replied stubbornly before bitting down once more so the pain could spread all over the dragon's body. But before she could even move to escape the arean of Drogan's clutches he bit into her neck, holding into all of it with his jaws. Unexpecting the sudden attack she screamed, the fearless black blade dragon screamed. But it didn't come out like the sound of an ordaniry female dragon... not. It rung out throughout the stadium, it was at such a high pitch the glass above shattered. Sending the deadly noise around the whole collosum. It was ear piercing screech, one much painfuller than someone scratching loudly on the blackboard.

"Fine fine fine! If you want your stupid freedom so much go without me!"
she growled angrily at Aargon and Rilos before her claws quickly striked at Drogan's neck. Each swipe was swift and deep, and her quick constinent movement was that of a cat. Her whole body writhed insanely as he continued to press down, waiting for her neck to snap. Her tail swished angrily at the dust and knocked at the rocks and walls while every talon scrambled to tear apart Drogan's body. With another screech her jaws unleashed themselves to his forehead, attempting to make a quick kill and take out the brain.

Though before she could press her jaws down enough to take his life her head and neck fell motionlessly in his jaws, her talons ceased to swipe at his body while her tail fell to the floor. For all she knew... this could be then end. But she could still see the whole world around her, though she couldn't feel any pain as she lay helplessly in grasp of death. As far as she knew... she might already could be there. Her body no longer obeyed her commands as her eyes stared out in one still direction. Not even her chest moved up and down to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Chatbox Spammer
  • Underling of Eldar

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 pm

Rilos stood for a moment, watching Aaron gain the ground between themselves, then looked past to the last dragon, the blackblade Deidra. Her words rang in his ears as he watched her take one final bite, a parting gift. His head turned towards the exit gate once more, filling his sights for not but a moment, before the most piercing of screams rang through the air, making him want to clutch at his earholes, to wipe the noise from his brain. His head whipped back towards the fighting dragons, the scarlet head of Deidra watching the sky for a moment as the harsh noise poured from her throat, magnified by the acoustics of the arena and as loud as the crashing of thunder. Long after the heartbreaking noise had stopped Rilos could still hear it, and long after the event altogether he could remember the sound as clear as one of his own tenor bugles.

The sound stopped the spine spike dragon in his tracks, along with the next, growled words,
"Fine fine fine! If you want your stupid freedom so much go without me!"
The dragon's head drooped somewhat, guilt flooding through the dragon as he thought through these words; fight or flee? His sights were filled by the ground, pondering his next actions. Run, and leave the female behind? Or return to the battleground, and fight by her side, as a companion?

Before his thoughts had not concluded, another wrenching scream shook the very air, and brought his head up again. Fight. It was the only option, he would not leave this sister of dragonblood here to die. He started forwards, claws rapping on the stone that he stood on for a moment, before he froze once more, halting in his tracks as the blackblade fell motionless too. Cold ice lined his insides. Dead? The fierce fighter, the female who had taken his place in the arena, dead? He recalled her name for the first time; Deidra. And then red, covering his sights like a film of blood, but instead red hate. He leapt forwards, teeth and claws bared, ready to rip and shred and tear his anger and, most surprisingly for him, loss of the dragon, out on Drogan, until he lay dead.. He thought that he had only mutual ties for the female dragon, thanks for saving his life, but the companionship of fighting together in the arena bound them closer than just thanks- friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-   A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed- - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hunt Begins-Destination looming-Fate sealed-
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7