Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Sea of fire - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:56 am

"Well somce you all seem to have a death wish..except you Lucian. I'm leaving for better cover." Wheeling around he moves his horse over the dune and back ontot he road. He pauses looking at the others wiating to see if any of them will follow.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:40 am

Lucien nudged his horse along after Cato, Death seemed to murmer incoherently as his horse trotted along before slowing to the breed's naturally elogent walk.

Xaoc heard all thew commomtion and took to the skys, he saw Apple and Kreis and a smile seemed to grow upon his mouth. He continued to wacth at a distance for the time being, more or less just to see how long they would fight before they noticed teir death arriving... No matter in the end he would have blood in his maw, if he was in deed in the favor of the gods in would be Lucien's blood... No matter, he preferred Dragon blood above all else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:29 am

Edward let out a screech as he flew backwards, tumbling onto the crisp warm sand. Kreis stared at Edward for a split-second, he was just laying there, Kreis's eyes widened, Apple hurt Edward, now he must pay. Kreis ducked his head, dodging the rake, blood seeping from the wounds, his tail lashed from between his front legs, attempting to knock the dragons neck with force. His ears twitched as Xaoc scent flew into the air, though, that was not his concern right now, Kreis then roared, his crystals at the side of his body glowing intensely, before streams of light flew around the surrounding area, attempting to blind Apple.
Edward eyes slowly moved up and down, weakly glancing at the battling dragon, Edward slowly sat up. Blood seeping from his back from where the dragon had tossed him onto a sharp rock, pain creeped up his neck. Edward twisted his neck to the side, glancing once more, he clapped his hands together, light streaming slightly as the atmosphere cracked around him. Pieces of metal then sprung from the sand, flinging at Apple's back.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:57 am

Cato moves down the road. A shiver runs up his spine as he looks around the feeling of being watched bothers him. He looks to the glairing sky but does not see anything. Cursing the momentary blindness from the fighting dragons. Covering his eyes he trust Argento to go towards water. He uses his legs as he drops the riens to rub at them. A curses ever god from every pantheon he knows. "Stupid dragons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:26 am

Apple growled at the strong light, his mouth dug at the hot desert sands and then spat the now wet minty particales at the dragon. Completely unaware of the metal... pieces flung at him and he had to fly upwards to escape most of the metal. But a few had hit him and 3 big pieces had tore and gor stuck in his bleeding flesh. He then lunged towards Edward with a growl of agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:03 am

Kreis was tossed back by Apple, his body half-sinking into the sand. His crystal eyes glanced at the sky for a second.
Edward eyes widened, his golden eyes glinted for a split-second, Edward quickly bounded up to his feet. Preparing to jump, seeing that the sand had sunk him slightly, his jump was less powerful. Twisting his neck to the side, to watch the dragon open it's mouth and roar, as the dragon thrown itself at the human. Edward was still in mid-air as the dragon's jaws clamped around his body, the roar had the mouth open, a bad timing for Edward to be in mid-jump. Apple's teeth were sharp, piercing into his human skin he gave a howl of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 am

The pastel green dragon smiled at his succes and tightened his grip on Edward, while his wings spreaded out. As his wings flapped together sand particales dance in all directions., with a sudden motion the dragon leapt into the air to take off. he was getting the human away from his dragon... so the human would have less chances of survival. As the warm red liquid ran into his mouth he swallowed, it was so filling... His neon eyes soon looked down to the now sand covered dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Ooc; Sorry that I poofed guys. I lost the link to the website and then got lazy XD

What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Mizu launched into the air and rammed his bladed horn into apples nose, "Open up!" he shouted then lowered his voice for ed to hear, "The demon dragon is at 12 o clock. I want yo to grab ont my neck so i can easily manuver around your body."
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:11 pm

A...Chuckle? Yes, thats what it seemed to be, a chuckle from Xaoc. The dragon lowered down with lightning fast movements. He rolled over on his back, still midair. He drove beneath Apple and raised hsi claws and drove them into the dragons underbelly, blood dripped on him as he arched backwards and managed to right himself then launched himself into the higher heavens to watch the mahem. His tongue flicked out tasting the warm blood on his claw. ((Sorry about the slight powerplay...))

Lucien watched Xaoc attack the dragon. "It seems he has begun his games." He said half-heartdly. His horse seemed to shudder from beneath him, but thanks to Death's threats, it wouldn't move.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Mizu stiffened and cursed but didn't move from near ed.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Cato sees Xoac drop fromt he sky cursing he pulls the horse around. Pulling on armor and helmet while still in the saddle. He watches the arial combat as Argento moves along the sand dunes to flank the fight like he was trained to do. Pulling the visor over his eyes Cato pulls the bow from its holster as he keeps a trasined eye on Xaoc. Dropping the reins he uses his legs to move Argento little by little. Drawing an arrow from the quiver he slides it into place along the bow. Pulling back the string he waits for the right moment. "Comr get you some you flying pile of hate and scales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:21 am

"Get away.. Mizu." Edward groaned, glaring at Mizu in a dazed fashion, the dragon tightened it's grip. Causing him to clutch his teeth in pain, he gave a bark of pain before spewing more than two handfuls of blood from his mouth. Then it slowly dripped down his neck, his golden eyes spotted the Tribal Blood Dragon interfere with this battle. "Don't Interfere.." He tried to escape his lips, his stomach sucking in slightly as he clamped his lips together, blood seeping between the small hole. He glanced at Xaoc with hatred in his eyes, "DON'T INTERFERE!" He roared, clapping his hands together and touching a small sand particle, it glowed rapidly. Then suddenly erupting into a spear, he aimed for Xaoc, then tossed it with his remaining energy. Aiming for the chest of the demon dragon.

Kreis eyes flashed open in rage, he spotted Edward's attempt to spear the dragon, suddenly, he bounced onto fours. His tail high in the air, before bounded into the air, rushing upwards, then attempting to slam his head into Xaoc's head, trying to drive him away from Kreis's master. The crystals upon the Orobora's scales glinted in the wind as sand particles flew past them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:33 am

A few red lines marked onto his underbelly now, he growled at this as more blood fell. Why the hell was everybody against him?! "Back off pretty boy, I am already pissed of to my maixum today!" the spearment dragon growled but his mood soon soothened as more warm blood fell into his mouth. He swallowed hungrily and then turned his neon green eyes to Kreis. "Oh great..." he mumbled before flying to the left. He was going to take the rider away from its dragon, so it could devour it slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:08 am

Edward gave a sigh of relief that the Spearmint dragon had suddenly veered to the left. OK, now the Tribal Blood was not much of a threat, but not the Spearmint dragon was a greater threat. His golden eyes steered upwards, glancing into the dragon's eyes. "So.. Argh.. Where are you taking me?" He asked, he knew it was a pathetic question to ask a dragon that had him in between his jaws, but he was too weak to think about how stupid it was. Blood continued to seep from his numerous wounds, and continued to seep into the dragon's blood-thirsty mouth..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:39 am

"Ya know I don't really know, but now you've given me an idea" the sparement dragon smirked and flew towards the earth. He then tossed Edward into the air so that his body could be broken by the earth, if their was any hope of him surviving it would be having him land on something soft or being saved by his dragon. Apple smiled at his idea, hoping it would work...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:22 am

Edward's eyes widened as the dragon just let him flew towards the earth, falling backwards, meaning his back was facing the earth. Blood flew into the air numerous times, blood still constantly dripping from his mouth. His golden eyes glared at the dragon, before closing, Edward slowly twisted around so his chest was facing the earth, his eyes still closed. He clapped his metal and normal, flesh and bone hands together, his right and metal arm glowed, while his flesh and bone normal hand just seemed to be used to the clapping against the harsh metal. He suddenly faced both hands at the sand, his eyes still firmly closed, as he came less than a foot away from the ground, sand flew everywhere from the force. Sand flew upwards, blinding all view for the dragon to see what happened to him. The sand slowly began to drift away, as the wind caused it to float to the east. When the sand disappeared, there laid Edward's body, although not on the sand surrounded by blood.. Some something soft and cushy, his Alchemy had caused all the sand to gather onto the ground that he had fallen onto. His chest now slightly sinking in the sand, he rolled off the mountain of sand, Rolling.. And Rolling, until he laid upon his side at the bottom of the sand hill.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:17 pm

Mizu cursed and tore himself from the spearmint dragons nose and whizzed over to ed, "You idiot! You can't die!" He put his paw on one of the wounds and pushed to creat pressure to help the wounds clot. "Arg I hate having no thumbs." (Drew an awsome picture of Mizu in my sketch book but, I don't own a scanner.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Xaoc managed to dive waway from the spear but was rammed by Kreis. Instinctively Xaoc twisted in the air until he was straightened out. A chuckle escaped him. "Seems your human is as good as dead." He watched Mizu and Apple run off with the little human and ithad pleased him, one less rider in the world was better.

Lucien ushered his stallion into a good canter beside Cato. Death seemed to pur at the back of his mind at the sights and smells of blood. All of it pleased him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:52 pm

Cato keeps the arrow point ahead of Xoac las he leads his target. "Now." He says loudly to himslef not payuing attention to Lucien as he lets the arrow fly. The arrow twists in the air the black fletching stabalizing the arrow as it heads for the dragons wings. Cato hopes the arrow will tear through the thin membrain fo the wing hampering the dragons flight. As he watches the arrow he seats another arrow ontot he string and watches. When the arrow either hits or missed Cato aims and fires again. He keeps up the continueus volley till he either brings down the dragon, runs out of arrows or Coac flies out of range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Xaoc felt the arrow twost through his wing the first time, it enraged him, but he was smart as he quickly darted out of the way and out of range for the time being. But something in the distance caught his attention. "I'll be back." He snarled and flew off in the opposite direction.

(( No ugh Writers blcok, soon I will be able to write again.. and it will be much better than this futile...IDK even know what to call it...)) scratch
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:12 pm

(It's pretty good)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:44 am

Edward eyes flickered open, glancing at Mizu with a soft smile; "Hey.. Anything I miss?" He spoke calmly. Watching as the dragon clogged his wounds, letting the blood-loss stop suddenly, also causing him some pain. His ponytail tumbled onto his shoulder as he peered at Kreis and the Tribal Battle Blood Dragon, his golden eyes stared at the sky. Cloud-less, the suns rays harshly raising upon his chest..

Kreis snarled at the comment of the Dragon, raising his top lip to show his fangs. Letting his lips vibrate, his crystal eyes slit upon the demon dragon. Then, stunned as the dragon began to fly away, Kreis gave a sigh, now trying to spot his rider. He couldn't spot him as easily as he hoped, as Mizu's body was in the way, I wonder if Edward is with Mizu? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:22 am

Cato lowers the bow down and watched the dragon fly off. Cato looks over at Lucien. "Where is he going? You seem to know him better then I would." Czato's hand tightens on the bow his knuckles showing white. Pushing the visor up he looks into the glairing sun light at the way the dragon went. He glances at the group seeing if the dragons there where still scuffling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:47 pm

"I am sorry, but I do not even know what he is doing... His habits have much since changed... I suspect it is because he has recently awoken and is not at his full potential, so he is being careful not to get too badly wounded... But I can not tell you anything else..." Lucien said as he held his horse still. "Kazan be still." He hissed and so the horse stood still, auds swiveling in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next