Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sea of fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Sea of fire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:24 am

To Kreis's surprise Argento rises up on his hind legs and kicks wildly at the dragon. Argento gives his own horse like roar as it moves forwar on hind legs. Argento was a war horse so when he feels threatened or is faceing an enemy he will retaliate. When Kreis leaves Argento lands back on his front legs in a puff of sand. The horse paces from side to side as it watches the dragon.

Catowades out of the water and sees Argento aggitated. He looks around scowling at those he throught would have done it. He looks at where Lucien and Xaoc would be but there where not there. The two must have gone off to another part of the oasis to talk. Cato pulls his boots on and puts his tunic in the water. Wringing it out wishing some ones neck was there instead. He didn't like it when people or dragons messed with his horse. Pullingin the drying tunic on he walks over to Argento and tries to calm the large black beast.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Akira slaps Ed scornfully, "Idiot." She mumbles shaking her head even though a smile was on her lips. She watches the action going on around them with intrest.
Back to top Go down
http://dc-graphics.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:39 am

Katsu chuckled before plunging his sword into the sand and holding onto the tip of the handle. "You sure are an awfully interesting bunch..." But his head soon turned from the rest of them and back to Kreis while a smirk was imprinted on his face at the thought of blood and death for the black dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:19 am

Kreis lowered his head while growling, continuing to walk around his master. Now very protective, Edward's blinked rapidly as the girl slapped him and called him an Idiot. Edward shook his head, narrowing his eyes before slapping her upon the cheek. "You slap me, You expect me to slap you." He spoke harshly, shaking his head while his blonde mess flew around his head. Kreis lowered his head at Katsu, growling before swinging his mouth open and roaring loudly. Shaking his neck and body as he felt the intimidating roar escape his shimmering fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:20 am

Katsu chuckled back at the dragon's anger. He pointed his sword at Kreis's head while he cotninued to laugh, the slayer then spat at the drsgons face then stopped his llaughing and bickering. "Shut it dragon, no one is wanting to listen to you" the words were cold and serious as he summoned his hatred and anger and made it rain down upon the beast.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:04 am

akira growled, "Oh shut up. Your the one who decided he waned to get torn to shred, not me." She retorted then looked up as Jreis roared.

Mizu stood as well and walked over closer to akira protectivly but didn't make as much of a show as kreis. He only paced his chest between the man and akira. "Don't ask me why I am dig this but I feel a loyalty to you. So don't really ask at the moment for a reason besides that." He hissed quietly to akira.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:40 am

Cato pulls Argento into some deeper shadows of some palm trees. A dessert hare bolts out from some witheres blam frongs. PUlling a dagger Cato throws it nailing the rabbit in the chest. The aniimal twitches a little then stops moving. He goes over and collects it. Pulling the blade out of the furry body and cleans it on his boot. Sitting down and leaning against the tree he begins to skin the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:16 am

"I want to listen to him." Edward mumbled weakly, holding his head in his palm as he glanced over at Kreis and Katsu. His blonde mess suddenly sprung out further as the sand continued to fling around in all directions, feeling more comfortable around Kreis's roar. He attempted to stand upon his legs, then weakly tumbling upon the ground and coughing wildly. Kreis roared, his tail appearing out of nowhere and knocking the sword away from his head, not reacting to the dark aura surrounding him. He gave another roar, jogging towards Edward to comfort him before making his head over Edward's small pale one. Watching Edward slightly as he swung from side to side in dizziness. Kreis growled, curling his body around Edward's. "I'm Ready for you Slayer.. Whenever you are.." He snarled, growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:36 am

Katsu chuckled. "I am not one who slays humans, only the ones which get in my way... and I am sure he is out of my way now... you should be woring about yourself like how your hideous species!" Katsu said before gently laying Kaoru's body on the ground then rhe ran with abnormal speed towards Kreis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:47 am

Kreis gave a quick growl, before swinging his body over Edward, his crystals around his body glinted slightly. Before the whole surrounding area was filled with blinding light, Kreis curled around Edward harder, his crystals giving another small glint. Before shining wildly as the area was filled with bright white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:06 am

Katsu closed his eyes and stuck out his sword so that he could defend himself if the dragon planned on attacking...
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:56 pm

akira mumbled into mizu's ear. "Get him." She stood and clapped her hands together making a sword come from the ground. as mizu darted off in the light to land behind Katsu. He was silent, not making any noise. He would go for the stealth attack if he decided to go for anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:38 am

Katsu opened his eyes again to the bright whiteness of the light, he squinted his eyes to see his attacker which was right behind him, instanlly he turned around and swung his sword at Mizu hoping his attack would be successful. But he did this in great speed so the sword seemed to just be a simple blur that was racing towards Mizu in an unfriendly matter.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:44 am

Mizu had just managed to back up enough to avoid any seriouse injuries but the tip of the sword scratched across his chest drawing a little trail of blood. Mizu growled but didn't attack. He only clnched his teeth together aggitatedly, "Man that actually hurt a bit." he growled in a barely audible voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:00 am

"Really?" Katsu said in a sarcastic voice. "I can make it hurt alot..." at that moment he snarled and attempted to stab the sword into the dragon's chest by pointing it at her and running towards his victim.
Back to top Go down
lastinginthenight
Experienced Roleplayer
lastinginthenight

Things that I am :
  • Really Too Kind

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:05 am

Mizu shisted to the side and grabbed thesword in his teeth and twisted his neck atepting to wrench it out of Katsu's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:08 am

Ooc: Lol some time in this rp I am going to make Katsu die and Kaoru come back to life.

Bic: Katsu let go of the sword and punched the dragon's jaw so the sword could hurt the dragons mouth and his fist could help too. Afterwards he got his hand onto the cold and banadged handlee of the sword once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:38 am

Kreis's crystal quickly glinted before the light dyed down around him. His clenched eyes slowly withered upwards as he watched Mizu attack, quickly uncurling himself from Edward. Blinking as he leaped in front of Edward, swinging his mouth open as a small glow appeared, before a beam was forced from the fangs and mouth before letting out a growl. Watching Edward in the split of his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:59 am

Katsu was badly hit by the beam and growled in pain and agony. When the attack was over he turned around with pure anger, hatred and fury in his eyes. He pulled the sword out of the dragons mouth before throwing it towards Kreis' neck which is where lots of blood would leek from and his life would be taken. But that was probally not gonna happen just yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:38 am

Kreis suddenly swung his tail in front of him, letting it pierce through his flesh. Not even bothering to wince even slightly, Kreis knocked the sword away from him, lowering his head and growling loudly. Edward slowly limped his way to his feet, one of his eyes clenched. Then suddenly swinging his hands into the sand, in front of Kreis appeared a snapping Crocodile. A metal one of course, the atmosphere cracked around him before he tumbled backwards. Fainted. Kreis quickly bounced back and nuzzled the fainted Edward on the cheek. Blinking before curling around Edward again, the Dragon clutched his eyes, ready to defend his Master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:42 am

"I am tired of all your creations" Katsu maoned before using dark physical tenacles to wrap around the metal crocodile, he then swung it around him in a large circular motion, as if it was a swing or his very own weapon. But he soon let go and let the metal crocodile and stingy cold dark energy head towards the Orobios dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:49 am

Kreis suddenly grasped Edward between his fangs, leaping out of the way as the Crocodile disappeared in a puff of smoke. Slitting his eyes, Kreis began to back away from Katsu, not from Cowardness, but for the safety of Edward. His paws continued to back away, slightly sinking into the golden particles every step of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:06 am

Katsu watched as they walked away. He made andother physical dark bond and wrapped it around the sword handle, the slayer soon pulled it towards him. "I give up..." he soon said after looking back at Kaoru's body. "I give up, for now I shall no longer make any blood shed, until I find that wretched dragon which was responsible for killing my family"

He then grasped his sword and attempted to crack it or just shatter it in half, the touch of it on his skin sent a million penetrating burts of pain as the only thing which had given him this power was what he was now trying to destroy. The thing that had devoured and brain washed him, it was trying to stop the boy from harming the weapon. As he held onto the sword a dark aura surrounded him, it was trying to kill the boy if it needed to, just to survive. Katsu growled before holding the handle with his hand and holding the end of the blade with his boot. His hands became red as the pain flooded through his body and unwillingly a tear came from his eye. But all the pain in the world left him as soon as he heard the metal crack. Just that slightest crack could destroy it for all the souls prisoned within it could escape. Quickly he tossed the sword to the ground, the crack on the sword began to glow a light blue. The crack made more cracks and soon it all tumbled down into a million of seperate pieces.

The once lifeless body soon awoke as her soul had cam back to her body and the disappearence of the sword healed her deep death wound. Slowly she got up and looked down to the necklace on her neck. She took it off and tossed it into the hot desert sands while her soft light brown eyes looked around. Where the heck was she now? A puzzled expression came to her face as she scanned her own surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:26 am

Edward and Kreis looked at each other in a puzzled expression, Could something like this really happen? Well.. It did apparently.
Edward lifted his hand and scratched his scalp thoroughly as his blonde hair got moved from side to side. Kreis shook his head, suddenly twisting his neck forwards and slightly nibbling Edward's hair. Edward gave a yelp of surprise, well.. It was weird at first.. But it did feel nice. Kreis continued to raised his lips as his teeth latched around Edward's blonde hair and continued his nibbling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:34 am

Kaoru starred at the two, now also shocked. Were they gay and showing affection and love for eachother or simply playing around. 'Who the heck are yous? and why do I even seem to recgonise you two? Oh well..." the girl then attempted to walk back and away but she was un used to the heat and the sand. Her feet soon slipped down into the hot yellow particales and instanlly she pulled them up and nearly feel. But she picked herself up and managed to stand without her feet running down them. She gave a sigh before giving up and falling to the ground. Kaoru soon sat there and watched boredily at the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea of fire   Sea of fire - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea of fire
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next