Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:27 am

Nova only heard "donkey of death" and sighed. She reached then end and swore loudly. "You guys, come quick." She said, De-cloaking. She found the tunnle. Her blond hair and peircing blue eyes made her look scary.
Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:28 am

Kaoru having no true heart now effected how she spoke.

"If I were you guys I would stop arguing and shutup! they just escaped" she commented while looking and the two and continuing to walk.

Katsu didn't protess... now he ran, his movements demonic and didn't seem to be human. His eyes were locked on the two which were fleeing, his two victims...

((Should I bring Hikaru in?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:33 am

((your choice))

Slipping down the hole and scrambling through to the other side, Nova beat the two that were running from the cave.She re applyed her goggles and set them to infared. "Damn. We missed them" She said before running with her goggles on. "GET your lazy butts out here now!" Nova screamed behind her before she looked ahead and dodged masses of trees.

Razhaleh Was running fast to the castle now. He got inside and closed the bared gate. They were inside and barricaded. The dragon ran into the castle and went into the biggest room. He set Razhajh down and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:41 am

"Don't make me hurt you..." Katsu growled back at her "If you hadn't of come we would of caught them already..." he continued and then pushed through the hole the dragon had mead to get out. He then looked back at the two " So what... are you coming?" he asked while getting up.

Kaoru nodded and changed to nothing but a small white bird. She flew easily out of the hole and perched on Katsu's shoulder.

((I feel like doing so... He is Katsu's mortal enemy and it would be good to even out the genders of humanoid creatures))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:48 am

((DO it then))

Nova scowled and said "I have theinfared goggles, I have the canister rifle. I think im better in charge." before turning her head towards the castle and setting her goggles to infared again. She saw living things in the biggest room. "Things at the castle. move. NOW" Nova said before saying into her comm unit "Mission, Find local slayers, accomplished."
A voice came into her ear.
"Well done, ghost 135276. Carry out the rest of your missions"
"affermative" Nova said back and running towards the catstle. Her goggles on her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:53 am

Katsu growled back. "I don't care if you were the king of the world... I obey... no one!" he said back and dauled just to waste her time and make her angry. He knew where they were even without her telling him. He was experienced and knew the smell of dragons...

Apple launched into the caslte, breaking lots of bricks down. "So... what are you two doing here?" he asked them while looking at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 am

Razhaleh said "Humans. Hiding. Our protoss friend is exausted." he then looked to the window. "Hopefuly fate is on our side" He said before laying his head down.

Nova scowled again. "Frigging medieval personelle" She cursed before reaching the gates. She slipped through the bars and cloaked again. This was her mission. No on elses.

((Nova will have a change of heart. Her nural inhibitor will be deactivated sometime in this roleplay too))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:02 am

Even though Nova thought that this was her mission, he wouldn't let her alone slay the dragons. For when he was five he had sworn to slay all the dragons off the earth, for one had destroyed his family. He watched the 'metal girl' slid through the gates and sighed. He aimed his sword at the gates and dark enegry ran through it and blasted the purple gates. Making them fall to the ground, it though appeared as if purple dark physical bonds strangelled them. He then walked casually over the gates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:17 am

Nova got into the castle. She then looked back and fired her Canister rifle. "Stay, fool. Your lucky the amunition in this didnt hurt you" she said to the male and she dashed around a few of the castle corners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:36 am

Katsu snickered. "As if that little thing could hurt me..." he chuckled as he walked. "You know... you can also just take the door..." he said. He slammed it open and walked inside to see two green dragons and that weird beast again.

Apple looked down at the two. "We don't need fate on our side... we take this ourselves" he said and then glared at Katsu, he lunged his body towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:32 am

Nova entered where a dragon was about to attack the male. She looked at the protoss and the other dragon. The protoss looked so helpless, and the dragon look worried.
She opened up her comm unit.
"What was..... i to.... do?" she said, uncertain
"Kill what ever things you find. especially the dragons" the voice said.
Her mind went into awe as the neural inhibitor chip in her brain, overloaded and powered out.
Nova gasped and blinked. She couldnt remember a thing. "Where am i?" she said, uncertain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:08 am

Katsu chuckled. "Looks like you really are what I thought you were... an idiot... you really do go through lots of mood swings" the guy commented and then looked his back to the three before him. "Now you... my friends, better say your last words..." he smirked before running at them but then stopped as he saw a gold axe lookign weapon smash and cut through the bricks.

At this Katsu snarled and stopped.

A pale blonde guy, walked out from the hole he had just made while the rubble continued to fall. "Not yet its not..." Hikaru chuckled, "Missed me?" he asked the two he recgonised.

Kaoru couldn't help but recgonise him, but the memories couldn't reach her... for they were in a different heart, the one that she was trying to find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:44 am

Nova clasped her head. Memorys of her past coming back. She screamed "NO!" before looking to the male. "For your big fat information, My.... Neural inhibitor chip just.... shorted.... I dont know what my name is, but i still remember that i am a telepath. I remember some of my doings.... Every one of them, horrific." Nova stoped as she buryed her head into her hands and wept. Innocent lives, she had taken while under the influence of the chip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:40 am

"And I care because?" Katsu snickered and then ran towards the newcommer with his sword aiming for his chest. Hikaru took a step to the left and koncked his axe into the sword for added protection.

"I see you still have a lack in swordscraft..." Hikaru chuckled before swinging his axe away from Katsu's sword and into the flesh on some of his arm. His weapon was stained red when doing so, while Katsu winced at the pain. He gave a sudden growl back and attempted to stab Hikaru in the spot which would devour his soul, the heart... but he turned away from the attack and the sword only stabbed the bricks.

Kaoru looked to Nova. "Please... if you are going to speak, please at least speak english" she commented and then watched the two fight. While rolling her eyes she muttered out the word "boys..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:44 am

Nova looked at the girl. "what? Dont you understand? ARGH!" Nova screamed. Who was she? What was she before this happened?
She looked at her canister rifle. She reconised it as a ghost wepon. She gasped as she looked at her ghost suit and equipment. "oh my gorsh!" she gasped..

Memorys soon flooded back. Memorys of killing innocent lives. Killing those guilty.

Nova sank to her knees and burryed her head into her hands. She Began to weep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:21 am

Kaoru bent down and put a hand over the weird hostile armour of her back. "Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" Kaoru asked confused. She too had killed many innocent lives when her body was empty, it would happen again if that necklace of her accidently slipped from her neck. For it wasn't just a necklace, it was her temporialy heart...

The girl was still trying to find out about human life, pretending to be ever so normal... She was trying to discover feelings and even memories... ike a scientific arificatlly made creature was trying to find its purpose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:02 am

Violet, Robina and Mystic Flame were flying around the land looking for the beast which they still don't6 know who he is. Robina was worried about her first dragon, Emradia. She was also worrying about Emradia's baby dragon, Zorkiar but she can't do anything while she was here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:20 am

Nova shuddered as she felt the female put her hand on her. A feeling she had long ago forgotten. Shakely, she pulled her head up. "N... n.... n... no" She stuttered. Her eyes and cheeks were tear stained. Her blond hair had no shine in it.
She then lay her head on the girl next to her. Tears, still spilling from her eyes.

Her life had changed when mystical powers were around.
She now remembered the feelings of those she killed. Those ones who were innocent.

For once, she felt somehing in her heart, not the feelings that the neural inhibitor chip had put in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:30 am

"Then what the heck is wrong with you?!" Kaoru asked, well you couldn't except her to have much feelings for things like this. She didn't have any heart to take them out from.

Katsu retrieved his sword and swung it repteadly at Hikaru's direction, Hikaru stepped to the side and blocked the attack with his own weapon. Hikaru soon smirked, before he had sent his light energy through the axe, sword and into Katsu's own body. He hand't thought of it first, it was too bad for him. Katsu seemed to be paralzyed for a few seconds but he soon swung his sword at Hikaru again, his metal collars claging together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:40 am

Violet and Mystic Flame were a bit worried about Robina both of them asked "what's wrong Robina?" Robina snapped out of her gaze and answered "nothing guys, nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:44 am

Apple yawned. "This is getting boring, where is the ladies?" he said, wanting to see Mystic Flame once again. His big body crashed through the castle ruins and knocked out more bricks as his whole green body crash through it, at this rate the castle might as well fall down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:46 am

Nova looked up, her eyes flaring with anger.
"Do you know what its like to kill an innocent soul. To feel their feelings before you kill them. Do you know what its like to FORGET that even, Forget your name, forget.... " She took a deep breath "Forget every thing you ever had. Family, Friends, Loved ones. Have you ever been drugged so much that you feel like your waiting? I have had all of this. A *gifted* child. I grew up fine, however, i soon had to go to ghost school. They implanted a kind of chip into my brain to make me remember my training, to make me obey any orders given to me, and to forget everything else. I was kept in a room for some time, being drugged to keep me down. I was labeled dangerous. A normal girl..... Turned into a killing machine!" Nova screamed the last of her words before putting her hands on the floor. Her head faced the floor, her face wasnt visible from her long fringe.

All that could be seen were a pool of tear drops on the stone floor, forming from where her head was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:55 am

"S-stop it!" Kaoru suddenly said looking downcast. "You don't have to remind me... I forgot my name, family and all okay? I remember those sobbering faces which wished they had never met me, you don't have to remind me... actually I haven't yet forgotten, its not too late... I just have to find it... and all would be alright. If I never give up on believing, then everything will alright in the end. I believe that..." Kaoru said not caring if she understood what she was saying or what. "It will all be okay... in the end"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:00 am

Nova looked at the girl darkly. "My family are dead..... The Dominion killed my mother and father." She had remembered them. She didnt know her name yet though. She remembered the people she killed. But her name, no. "You have a name?" Nova asked, her voice still dark. Her eyes shined with water.

Fury was eating at her. She knew nothing of this era. She knew only the worlds she came from. The kroprulu sector.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:21 am

Violet, Mystic Flame and Robina looked around for anyone they saw 2 girls on the ground they desided to land in the trees to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)   things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things dissapeared..... can they make a new beginning?(Cold_Beauty771 + Alaron + Emradia_the_green_dragon)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next