Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:31 am

No I was actually going to go down and get her breakfast as a surprise but I bet you woke her up already. ROthan walks voer to her side of the bed and crouchs down. "I can tell your awake anyway your breathing has changed and your heart rate is up." He brushs the hair out of her face. "I was going to get you food unless your not hungery."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:34 am

Elektra opened her eyes and smiled.
"Good to know your spy has loyalty to me, and yes please. i should be dressed by the time you return." Elektra sat up and froze she looked over and on the floor was her shorts and ong sleave top she knew she was down to her underwear and sports bra. she pulled the blanket over her head as she blushed and Saber snikered.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 am

With a quick kiss he leaves. Walking down the stairs he sees Miraz is up he places his order with the innkeepr. While he waits he talks to Miraz about Elektra coming and what had happened the night before. The innkeeper calls him over, thanking him Rothan takes the two trays back upstairs he uses his booted foot to kick the door. "Elektra I can't open the door let me in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 am

Elektra opens the door fully dressed and her hair stuff in hand she walks over to the corner and sprays it on away from the food. she then brushes it ou and her hair is relaxed she pulls it back in a pony tail.
"What i am not looking like a fluff ball." she walked over and took a tray from him then sat on the bed.
"by the way you saw nothing."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:49 am

Holds up a hand. "Scouts honor. I hope you like what I got you since I don't really know what you like." He sits beside her but with enough room between them that they can set their plate s down on the bed if need be. Malandra scurries over and starts eating from his plate. "He litle piggy save some for me." Malandra looks up at ROthan titlts her head on way then the other as if in deep thought then belches at him and goes back to eating. Rothan looks up at Elektra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:54 am

"Normal she is a growing girl." Elektra picked Malandra and moved her next to he plate and let her eat the meat. Elektra ate the fruit and bread mainly.She laughed when Saber went and nibbled at a small pice of meat on Rothan's plate.
"guess this is how eating has to go." she said with a laugh. once done Elektra took the trays down the steps balancing on on her head and the other on her hand. she came back up and gathered her things. she took her sword and switched it with Rothan's when he wasn't looking knowing he would have the better luck killing the dragon.
"We ready to head out?" she asked as a grunting skulls came and got her bags and went down to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:00 am

"Ready when you are." Walking out Miraz stands at the bottom of the steps paying for the room and food on the tab. He follows them out to the stables. Miraz gets up on his horse and so does Rothan with Malandra around his neck. Rothan rides along beside Elektra as Miraz rides point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:02 am

in no time they where at the mouth of the cave. Elektra dismounted and sat Saber on Skull's saddle. she didn't speak but she could feel what Saber was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:06 am

Rothan runs a gental knuckle along Malandra as he loks at the cave. All Rothan could think of is what did I get myself into? Malandra nuzzles his cheek. Don't worry Saber saide I had some dragonin me maybe I can appeal to his better nature. I don't know about that but I will keep that plan in mind little one. Rothan keeps rubbing Malandra as he loos at Elektra. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:09 am

Elektra nodded and kissed Sabers head. promise you won't do any thing stupid, and if something goes wrong i give you full permision to tell Rothan what i did.And tell my dad it isn't Skulls fault Elektra spoke only to Saber who nodded in response. Elektra pulled out the sword and got ready.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:21 am

Rothan walks with the others into the cave. Walking the twisting tunnels until the get tot he main cavers where the dragon lays coiled upon mounds of gold. Rothan looks at Elektra knowing she has the only weapon that can kill the dragon. He watches as she creeps forward. As he watched Saber flies over and coils around his neck with Malandra. Rothan runs a soothing hand along both the dragonet as he watchs Elektra get into place. Rothan watchs her draw her sword and notices it looks alot like his so stunned he tries to shoutt out to her but nothing comes out of his mouth. It was as if life slowed as Rothan races to stop Elektra as she makes to stab the dragon in the heart. The dragon lifts its head and looks at Rothan running then turns to dee Elektra and opens its gapping maw. To late to save her Rothan draws what was Elektra's sword as the dragon wraps its ivory fangs arounf Elektra's body. Rothan slices a long cut along the dragons neck the blade running through the skin like a warm knife through butter. blood spraying everywhere bathing Rothan in it as he screams Elektra's name. The dragon lets go of her body and goes thorugh its death throws. Rothan slides throughthe bood and collects Elektra's body his tear mixing with the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:30 am

she knew only you could do it, she hid the fact she can see things before they happen from her parents and you , she knew it was you or her. Saber said dropping his head and going to sleep with out is mistress he would sleep till a new one found him.

Elektra woke up with a gasp and shoved her hair back looking around her small cramped hotle room.
"Just a dream it was just a dream." she said as she went into the bathroom and showered then changed. she then left her hotel room and went out onto the streets of bedpast(sp).

Saber woke up with a yawn and raised his head blinking away years of sleep. he looked and noticed he had grown a bit and then looked around the unfamilir room. Rothan, something has happend.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:41 am

Oh did you finally decide to wake you. Do you know you snore in your sleep. Malandra can't even stand sleeping next to you. She has to sleep by me instead. Rothan walks into his room in Buhda and looks at Saber Malandra looks at him from Rothan's neck. So you maight have found a new master since you are awake? Malandra filled me in thankfully Celestial was able to bring me back here to my time after we buried Elektra. Rothan walks around the room then sits on his bed. Sighing he looks at Saber. You have bee missed Saber not only us but Celstial and Cato too. I'm going into town if you want to come and stretch your wing cause if you stay here you may have the kids start trying to play with you. I have save you from them for this long but I can't make promises when I go out. Rothan slips on his boots standing he places a hand on Elektra's sword that was mounted on the wall beside his bed. Scoping up SAaber and setting him on his shoulder he leaves the castle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:49 am

Elektra raan down an ally way and slid out into the street and into the next ally way knocking over a trash can she ran back into the street. she hated being late.
"Small town and i get lost in it." she round the corner and ran into something hard she stumbled back then ran around what ever it was yelling back sorry. she entered the small dance studio and smiled at the class there. she need to get out of that damn hotel room and find an apartment or house. being an instrutor who lived in a hotel room just looked bad. she greeted the owner in freanch and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Rothan takes a step back as her get ran into. He turns to looks as he hears a sorry. He watches her run into the dance studio and he walks over to get a btter look at the human boweling ball. His draw drops and he rubs his eyes. "No it can't be." Saber it is Elektra! I mean it looks like her but it can't be right?" Both dragonet uncoil from around his neck and using his long hair to hide them they look. It does look like her. Malandra looks over to Saber. What do you think? Rothan closes his mouth as he watchs her teach. Idea already began to form on how to aproach her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Recarnation.....it is Elektra but her recarnation more and likely......that is probaly why i woke up.

Elektra walked the little kids repeat her steps. Anna came over and smiled.
"Thanks for the help, i'll take over now.....go pratice or help Jenna with the adults, or go do that paper work your advoiding."
"I think i'll let you do that since it is your paper work." Elektra left the childs dance class and went over to the adults she watched as Jenna tried to teach them a very easy classical dance.
"Elektra out!" Jenna yelled at her and Elektra left going to the open studio and shuffled threw cd's
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Rothan eases them both down and back to his neck as he walks into the dance studio. He looks around tkaing everything in. Oh the things I will put myself through for her. Rothan sighs and clears his throat. If he had to hew would take up dance leason even though his mother and Sophi had taught him how to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Elektra turned around and looked him over then shook her head. she took the remot from her mouth and asked
"Can i help you with something?" she grabbed a stack of cd's and flipped threw them glancing up at him now and again she has the small remote to the stero between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Rothan nods and he runs a finger along the torc around his neck od red and blue dragons. "Yeah I wanted to learn how to dance. If there is a one on one class available." Just don't rush things Rothan and don't say anything to scare her away. Don't worry Malandra. Rothan watches her his heart racing he wanted so badly to run over and collect her in his arms and never let her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Elektra sat the cd's down and took the remot out of her mouth and sat it on the chair.
"all are filled as of now but if you want privet lessons it is more expencive but we can start your classnow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:43 pm

Rothan nods. "Money is not a problem." He wondered if she even remembed anything from her past life. He walks towards her his boots thunking on the wooden floor. "Will you be my instructer?" He didn't know if he should mess things up on purpose jsut so that way she would not suspect that he had danced before. He reached out to Malandra and Saber for advice.What should I do? He didn't want to screw this up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:49 pm

she will question why you are here is you are perfect and don't mess up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Thank you Saber. He stands there with his hands at his side watching Elektra. "My name is Roth by the way I didn't catch yous." Rothan had bulked upa little since that last he saw her. He also sported a few more tattoos. "Is there anything I need to know or do before we start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm

"Take off the boots if you step on my toe i don't want one broken." Elektra walked over to the closet and pulled out her heels and put them on throwing the batlle flats in.
"And you can call me Elektra one wise crak on my name and how it goes with the marvale comic and i will beat your butt down the street."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Rothan takes off his boots and sets them along the wall. He crosses his heart. "Scouts honor no wise cracks about the name." He walks back to the middle of the dance floor. Rothan can hear Malandra and Saber laughing anf licks both of them with his finger. None of that thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next