Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:10 am

"how so i mean i can't seem to get people or well you and devi from chewing on me maybe i need to change my shampoo or body wash, o and Maddox that would be nice but i wouldn't want to break the one rule you all set down." Elektra said looking at him talking about the rule they set when she told them everything.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:25 am

"Maybe we where acting a little to hasty when we layed it down. After watching you with Rothan maybe we where wrong. If you will forgive us for being a little harsh?" Lucien stand from where he was sittinf and walks over to stand beside Maddox.

"You know them say they are sorry doesn't happen very often. They must really like you." Rothan lets go of her so she can talk to Maddox. He takes a step back just incase she wants to rack Maddox or something violent.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:31 am

"No they just like my cooking." Elektra said and looked at the clock.
"Go eat i need to get ready."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 am

"Ok. Well you might want to say if you forgive them or not cause they might just stay here till you do." Rothan smiles gives her a peck on the cheer and goes to make himself a plate with his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 am

"I can't hold grudges." Elektra said with a smile she ran up the steps and got changed then came down and out to the pound. she slipped in in her bathing suit and changed into a mermaid. she sighed at the water finally killing the itch that had been getting worse all night. the longer she had waited the mor unbearable it became.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 am

Rothan walks out and sits by the edge of the pool. He looks over his sholder as everyone enjoys themselves. "Looks like a pack run became a party." He smiles and eats. Rothan was glad the Hunters hadn't decided to come a ruin it. But the night was still young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:50 am

"go inside and hang out with your family who knows if you'll see them again......is that the food i cooked?" she asked noticing what was on his plate.
"You all don't have to eat that stuff to make me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:56 am

"I like it so I will eat it. I'll come back out and check on you inless you want me to carry you up to the tub." Rothan leans over and kisses her before she answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:58 am

Elektra went to say something but stopped as the group came out.

"Why should we all be inside it is nice out here and we need to be polite to our host and hostess." Toir said and smiled as the lights came on in the trees.
"Your cousins idea."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:13 am

"Yeah." Darius walks behind Toir. "Besides out here is alot nicer. It has been some time since we have been able to sit down and relax and enjoy some quiet time." Darius pulls up a lawn chair for himself and Toir. Everyone else grabed on for themselves or sat on the lawn.

"Looks like they wold rather come out here and hang out." Rothan smiles as he finishes his plate. Rothan leans close to whisper to her. "You know you may get visiters in the pool soon." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:15 am

"i know how to get away." she dove under and out of the reach of the kids who tried to grabb her tail she sat on the bottom.
not comeing up till i know my tail won't be grabbed. she said to Rothan and then laid down on the bottom of the 15ft deep end of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:26 am

"What if I came in a proteted yout tail from them. I promise they wont try and cut it off." The adults chuckle and laugh watching the kids run around the ppol. One of the little ones slips and falls in. Rothan watched as she went in. He kicked off his boot. Yanking off his shirt he dives in. Knowing if he didn't get to her Elektra will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:29 am

Elektra snapped her eyes open at the sense of a strugle she pushed her self off the bottom and grapped the kid and broke the surface quickly she swame over to the side and laid the chid down she pulled her self up and did cpr and the child coughed. Elektra turned her on her side so she would cough out the water.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:36 am

Rothan swims back to the surface and smiles in thanks. The little girl cries for her mother who comes and scops her up. Once the little girl was in her mothers arms she calmed down. The mohter gives Elektra's arm a gentl squeeze. Lucien offers to take them home then come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 am

Elektra slipped back in the water and sank down till her head was under, she couldn't belive she had just done that. she didn't know what she was doing either.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 am

Takeing a deep breath Rothan lets himself sink until he was level with her. He raises a brow at her. What is wrong? He swims over to her and wraps his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:47 am

i didn't know what to do i just acted, i was almost a sleep down there and felt paninc and just acted, you need to know cpr to preform it.

Last edited by VitaToriVendetta on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:51 am

Maybe it is a memory or maybe you learned it during this rebirth. He lets out a few bubbles and the roll up his face. Once gets caught in his nose. He blinks and crosses his eyes to look at it. Pressing his forhead to her he swims up to the surface to get some air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:56 am

Elektra let him take her up with him.
"Weakling my dad can do better then you and he is old." Elektra turneed when she heard a cough and looked at her dad who held her mother in his arms and then sat her on the edge of the pool so she could slip in.
"Hi dad." warn your family not to mention we are engaged and just go ask my dad now. Elektra said sliping the ring off her finger and into Rothan's pocket.ring in your right pocket. Elektra swam over to her mother and hugged her. she introduced her mother to Toir and the group and smiled at Rothan as he went in with her father.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:05 am

Rothan and Cato stood inside for a bit. Almost long enough to cause some to wonder what is going on. They both walk out talking and when they get closer to everyone they stop. So since I already asked you one shall we do it again infront of everyone? Rothan places his hand in his right pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:07 am

don't go into the hole speach you did the first time but i think if i said no you would any way.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:16 am

How about I keep it short and simple just for you. Walking over all eyes on him Rothan walks ot the edge of the pool and gets down on a knee. All the women gasp and the men smile some patting Cato in the back. "Eletra you make me so happy and I couldn't live without you again." Some of the women begin to cry and grab their signifiacnt others hands. "Will you marry me?" He holds out the ring and let the moonlight shine on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:18 am

Elektra pulled him down and kissed him then let him slip the ring on her finger.
"duhh did you have to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:21 am

"Yeah otherwise I think you dad would have hurt me." Everyone laugh and Cato walks over and with his foot he pushes Rothan into the pool. Everyone roars in laughter as the father put an arm around each other laughing. Was that little speel better for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:30 am

yep i liked the ending Elektra moved and her mother hugged Rothan.

"Be nice he might change his mind and i know you like him.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next