Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Stefan almost jumped right out of seat when someone suddenly covered his eyes from behind, sending his heart racing. But he soon realised who it was and grinned at Lourna. “Now that is not something to do to a man who is currently reading scary things about monsters and demons,” he teased right back.

“I like your idea of stealing me away, very much actually!” Stefan immediately got up and started clearing away some of the books he had piled around his desk. It was his favourite spot to work in and his colleagues generally didn’t mind leaving this particular desk entirely to him so he didn’t have to clear out everything when he left but instead could simply leave everything as it was. Still, Stefan liked to see the books safely returned to their appropriate spots once they were not needed anymore. The others he left on his desk and scattering the floor on both sides thereof.

Seeing Lourna pick up a specific book he had forgotten to place back, he blushed a little himself, not knowing what to say, but as soon as she asked what he had been reading, he was all for giving her more details. “Oh, you know this and that including… well, you’ve seen the book, and the monsters I’ve just told you about. But, but but but, but!” Suddenly, Stefan began rummaging through the piles underneath the desk until he found what he had been looking for.
“Earlier, I stumbled across this very interesting book about dragons. It isn’t specific to night dragons but I thought you might want to have a read through nonetheless? Not now of course, but I mean, if you’d like to borrow it from the library..?”
Stefan looked at Lourna, forgetting all about the books, just happy that she was here. “What exactly did you have in mind when you came here to steal me away from all my oh so jealous colleagues? And no, they won’t mind in the least,” he added with a grin as he offered his arm to her before proceeding outside with her. “I can smell you have something delicious in your basket there again! If you keep doing that, I will end up being round like a balloon!” But of course, he loved completely and utterly loved it. Maybe not the getting fat part – which really didn’t show, yet – but the fact that she always brought something delicious to eat.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

Female Loveliness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:04 pm

"Nonsense, you're a twig! You could stand to eat a bit more. I bribed your mother with a cherry pie, that's how I found you." She dared to kiss his cheek and got a spark in her eyes. "I've closed up shop for the rest of the day, so wherever you'd like to go, I'll follow." She hadn't changed out of her work clothing since she hadn't really done much that morning, and was tempted to ask if they could go back out of the city. "I could give you some baking lessons if you'd like to just stay inside, or perhaps we can have a tag rematch?" This time she'd brought a proper lunch with her, as well as sweets, so they wouldn't be pushed for time if it came down to meals. "Perhaps...we could spend the afternoon in the shop, and go stargazing in the evening?" she ventured shyly. "I-It's up to you really, just a suggestion."

Of course if he liked the idea she'd brighten instantly and for good reason. She loved spending time with him, and she also loved baking, so doing both would just be the greatest day ever in her book. Between the two places she hoped to spend her day, there were shops of all kinds and some she visited frequently, some she'd rather not see exist. To be quite honest she could spend the rest of her life with Stefan, and it would pass in the blink of an eye. "You're wonderful, Stefan." she mumbled as she rested her head against his shoulder. Cupid did his job right on all counts, and soon Lori wondered why she wanted to marry a man in the army. Her father was an upstanding man, yes, but that didn't clear the rest of the men who served in the army of any notable flaws. Something fuzzy in the back of her mind told her she simply wouldn't be happy with anyone else the way she was with the young man at her side.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 pm

“Hmm, the weather is nice, so how about that rematch, eh?” Stefan teased, trying to ignore the heat in his cheeks as Lourna planted a kiss on him. “I’ll definitely take you up on those baking lessons though. If my mother is easily bribed with cherry pies, all the more reason to learn how to make them! But I’d like to keep that option for a rainy day if that’s alright with you?” Playing with a strand of her hair for a moment, he added in a low voice: “Let’s add stargazing to our plan though. I love that idea! And since we’re already out of the city, we might as well use the opportunity.”

Surprised by her sudden display of affection, he moved his hand from playing with the strand of hair to caress her cheek. “So are you,” he replied as he planted a kiss on her head before resting his chin on top of it. It was nice to have her so close, and even nicer that she was willingly venturing a few kind gestures here and there herself.

Since his hand was already on her cheek, and her head on his shoulder, he simply put both his arms around her and hugged her tightly for a moment. “I’m really glad I met you.” He savoured the moment, but he also didn’t want to keep her too long so as not to make her feel trapped. Slowly releasing her out of his embrace, he asked with a smile on his face and a notable happy shimmer in his eyes: “Now, ready for that rematch?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:05 pm

"You ready to be left in the dust again?" she returned tagging his shoulder and handing him the basket. Immediately she was off down the road kicking up dust after each step until she tripped and tumbled down a hill with a strange sort of shocked squeak. She'd ran farther down than they'd gone last time, as she recalled passing the maple tree from just over two weeks prior. She checked for bruises, figured she'd have one or two from her tumble, and dusted herself off. "I'm alright!" she called as loudly as she dared. She glanced around noticed it was much the same as everything else outside the city, but one side was forest and underbrush, the other side was a field of tall grass. A moment of thought to assess the danger, and she decided the shallow part of the woods would suffice to hide from her pursuer.

She sat on a low branch in utter silence, minus the creaking of the branch itself. For a time she wondered if maybe he hadn't wandered that far just yet, and if perhaps he was worried about her after her fall. Her answer wasn't far off as to how far he'd come down the road, or if he'd be able to find her, as the branch she sat on snapped and sent her crashing to the ground with rustling leaves and snapping twigs. 'Note to self don't hide in trees.' was her immediate thought process. This time she was sure she'd be bruised after a while and contented herself with simply hiding behind a berry bush to watch for Stefan. Time slowly wore down her focus and she began haphazardly glancing about before watching the clouds roll by. Life wasn't so stressful now that she'd learned to take days off and spend time with the people she cared about.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 am

“Oh, just you wait!” Stefan called after her, laughing as Lourna was already gaining a fairly large headstart. He wasn’t going to let her get far though and immediately took off in pursuit. When he was still quite a few steps away from the hill, all he could see was a brief flailing of hands, a squeak and her calling out that she was alright, though he could only barely catch the words as through the odd shortcut she had taken down the hill, she had gained even more of an advance.

Seeing that Lourna had fallen, Stefan decided to take the hill a little more slowly, especially because he didn’t want anything to happen to the basket either. He could have just left it by the maple tree but figured that if they were going to rest somewhere else later on, it would be a shame if they didn’t have the basket with them, and going back for it seemed like a bit of a hassle. Oddly enough, the basket served him well for balance as the hill was trickier than he’d thought. There were quite a few rabbit and mouse holes everywhere and more than once he almost tripped himself.

However, what got him nervous was that for quite a while now, he had neither seen nor heard Lourna. Of course, she would be hiding, that would explain the silence, but still, it seemed odd somehow. Alas, it was part of the game and she was much better at it than him, so he would just have to start opening his eyes some more. Maybe the trees? Or the bushes? Everywhere he looked on the field, he couldn’t detect anything to hide behind, so it would have to be the trees.

Hearing a rustle not too far off, Stefan grinned and slowly approached a hedge before suddenly jumping to the side of it and yelled: “Haha! I found you!”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Lori immediately jumped sideways looking quite startled and smiled when she realized who it was. "Darn it, you did indeed!" she replied cheerily. She threw her arms around his neck with a laugh and pulled away before gesturing to the field. "Perfect place to watch the stars, yes? And this is perfect for tag!" she said gesturing to the trees around them. She'd never gone out of the city at night, and it would be quite a thing to see the stars with nothing in her way such as adjacent buildings. "Shall I be the one to chase you now since you've obviously proved you're better at this than me?" was her teasing remark. The rest of the afternoon was spent running through the forest back and forth until it got too dark to see what they were running into, and it was decided that it was time to find a place to stargaze.

The clear night sky wasn't really something Lourna'd had time to sit and watch, even after deciding that time off was a good thing. "Does the sky look like this every night?" she asked naively. Honestly she'd just never had a reason to look at the stars, and was quick to learn that she didn't necessarily need a reason. It was obvious that when it rained it didn't look quite so wonderful, but she'd make a habit of stargazing if it usually looked so lovely. Every day she spent with this librarian just kept getting better, and she never wanted them to end. They always did though, even if their next outing was just around the corner it seemed that time just wouldn't pass fast enough. The moon was in its waxing phase and gave off quite a bit of light once she didn't have trees overhead blocking it out. "I've a new respect for people who prefer to stay awake at night and sleep during the day." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:44 am

“Haha, alright!” Stefan immediately agreed as Lourna offered to chase him this time around. He had great fun at it all, though the fact that the diminishing light had caused him to smack his head against a lowhanging branch was not quite so amazing, but oh well, it was all part of the game! And once they were back in the open field, which really was perfect for stargazing especially on such a lovely night as this with the moon providing them enough light to see what they were doing with their picnic, he completely forgot about the little pain the branch had caused him. It wasn’t worth mentioning.

“Well, not quite,” Stefan said before he started explaining a few things about the positions of the stars, phases of the moon, and so forth. But since he didn’t want to go off on a lecture, he kept himself short enough to keep it all interesting without sounding like he was patronising her because he knew more about this than she did. “It really is a perfectly good reason to stay up at night, and this wouldn’t be the first time I’ve done this,” he admitted. “Though it’s the first time I’ve had company other than my dad. Very lovely company indeed.”

Turning his face towards her as they lay next to each other on the blanket they had brought for this occasion, he was enthralled by the way the moonlight played over her features and the gleam in her eyes as she stared up at the stars. It was as fascinating as looking at the stars themselves to see them reflected in her eyes. Or maybe he was just imagining it, but either way, he was enjoying the view immensely. There was just something about her that made him wish he would never have to let her go again.

“Maybe next time we should bring your little friend. After all, she is a night dragon. I’m sure she would love this even more than we do.” He almost surprised himself by saying this but it was a fact that this would be an extraordinary setting for Sinyaya to play around for a bit. However, he also said this to incite some more conversation so that he wouldn’t be lead astray by his own feelings, which kept turning in circles around what it would be like to feel the touch of her naked skin on his.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

"That's very true, I bet she'd love it out here. The only trouble would be she'd have nobody to play with, you and I would be too preoccupied with each other to do much of anything with her." Her mind wanted to say something else to him, but that risked ruining the moment. Oh well it wasn't so tough to strike up a romantic mood when she'd brought wine with her. "Though I take it with the look you're giving me you probably couldn't be too bothered to even speak of her much less entertain her, could you?" she joked. Though really her face was red hot simply from noticing the look in his eyes. "You know I brought some red wine with me, not a large bottle by any means, but it was meant to go with the food you mentioned earlier."

A light breeze rustled the grass around them and she inched a little closer to her starstruck companion to stay warm. "I'd have worn something warmer if I'd known it would get cooler tonight." She could have at least brought a jacket with her, but did she? Of course not. Somehow she feared she was making him uncomfortable, and shied away from him. "I didn't mean. . .I just. . ." she mumbled as her face got warmer still. It was more likely she was making herself more uncomfortable, rather than him, but that didn't do much either way. "I'm still terribly awkward with you, I-I don't know why." Perhaps it was the idea of intimacy that made her squirm like a nervous child in a doctor's office, or maybe he'd gotten her flustered again; he was prone to doing the latter solely to see her blush. At least that was her conjecture on the matter; he'd neither confirmed nor denied her claims to this point.

"How about that wine then, hm?" she asked trying to get a subject started or at least changed. The cold air made her loathe to peel away from Stefan, but the unsettling feeling she had leeching through her body almost forced her to. Instead of actually moving she simply turned over where she was and pulled the basket over. "I don't make a habit of drinking this stuff, but on chilly nights half a glass before bed keeps the cold away."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 am

“Wine sounds good,” Stefan murmured, though he was far too preoccupied drinking in Lourna’s appearance and sudden shyness to pay the drink any further heat. He also brushed by the comment of Sinyaya, although he really didn’t mind talking about the creature or even having her around, though he was fairly certain that the little dragon would crush any romantic moment between the two of them if she could, just purely out of mischief, not because he thought she was evil. It was just quite simply what young beings did. “Next time we’ll definitely have to think of bringing a second blanket though.” It wasn’t that he was exactly cold, but he could feel the chill slowly creeping around them and knew that sooner or later they would have to go back because it was just too cold to stay out all night with the little clothes they were wearing.

At Lourna’s words, he smiled a little, trying to distract himself from feeling too self-conscious. He was awkward too, there was no denying it but he liked the fact that she nevertheless remained where she was, close to him, despite her apparent discomfort – he wasn’t quite sure why that was though he could think of a few reasons. However, he didn’t see the need in pointing it out to her, it would only make the situation uncomfortable, for both of them, which wasn’t his intention.

Thus, he quite simply played over his own nervosity and leaned up on his elbow in order to reach over to the basket she had conveniently moved over. “Please, allow me,” he said as he grabbed the bottle, very conscious suddenly of how precariously close he suddenly was to her body since he had to lean over her to actually reach the wine. Without thinking about what he was doing but merely following an impulse, he leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 pm

This was the second time he'd caught her off guard with a kiss, but unlike the first time she wasn't a deer in headlights and could almost see it coming. The strangest feeling in the world is apparently that one you get when you kiss someone and you know they're returning the affection. It turned out to be the fireworks every girl dreams about, in Lori's case. "You know this is the second kiss you've stolen from me, Stefan. You can't at least give me a little warning, hm?" she commented. She was smiling, there wasn't a shadow of a doubt that she was happy, but she never really had time to react to him and it was a little disappointing. If he was afraid she'd smack him he was very sorely mistaken. His comment about a second blanket didn't escape her notice and she did her best not to laugh. "Or we can just make a camping trip out of this with our families and sneak off to do whatever we please."

"At any rate we should head home soon or we'll be freezing by morning. If you want to stay with me all night that's perfectly fine." Nothing ever happened anyway, a kiss or two was really nothing since she'd heard of far worse in the gossip chain. "Reputation can take the night off in my opinion." Didn't mean honor had to leave with it, she'd prefer to keep at least THAT in tact for the time being. Of course now there were a few questions buzzing around in her head, and one involved marriage, the others were of a more personal nature and they made her blush. One such question was whether or not he'd kiss her again, and if he did then she'd prefer a little warning just so she wouldn't be left dumbstruck every time. Another shiver or two and honestly Lourna'd have been content to wait until they were home to have the wine. Not like she'd say anything to him about it now, but her body language spoke volumes.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm

“Now where would be the fun in that?” he murmured with a cheeky grin but dutifully moved away a little to give her some room, obviously noticing the shivers shaking her body. It wasn’t long before she suggested going back to her place as well and he happily complied with this. “It would really be better to go somewhere warmer. I didn’t think it would be this cold, otherwise I would have grabbed a blanket on the way as well,” he apologised. Stefan might not have been able to predict the weather but when she had already suggested to go stargazing, he could have thought about bringing some extra protection since the nights aren’t all that warm this time of year after all. There was always next time, and the young man was definitely counting on that.

“The wine will still be good at your place as well and it will definitely be much better there. But are you sure you want to send reputation on a holiday?” Not that he minded. Of course not! He merely wanted to be sure because he didn’t want to pressure her into anything, or making her feel like she was obliged to let him stay over. Getting onto his feet, he reached down a hand to offer it to Lourna to help her up, quite the gentleman all the way through, though he wasn’t quite sure whether he might not be overdoing it. But he liked the odd little gestures like that from time to time. It felt right.

The walk back to her place took longer than expected but the movement kept them somewhat warm. It was a good thing that the blanket was fairly large so Stefan had wrapped it around both of them to have them somewhat guarded against the occasional rather chilly wind. It was a bit of an awkward walk, wanting to keep a tight grip on the blanket so it didn’t fly off, carrying the basket and trying not to lose Lourna out of the blanket, but they managed in the end and Stefan was glad to finally be out of the wind. “Now this was quite an adventure! A bit too short, so we definitely have to do this again. I hope you enjoyed yourself as well?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:01 am

"Do I look displeased with our little outing?" Truly she didn't think she did with flushed red cheeks and a cheerful grin. She was still shivering a bit form the cold but lighting a fire in the hearth certainly warmed the room quickly. She put the blanket and basket away before checking on her little friend. All was well and she gave them both a friendly greeting before going back to her business of chasing rats. Lori meanwhile grabbed two crystal wine glasses from a protected case in the back of her kitchen and set them on the table. "Somehow it just tastes better when you drink it from a crystal glass."

"As for reputation, I'm not too worried over it at the moment. Hardly anyone ever sees me with you anyway so it isn't like it matters much." Moments later two half full glasses were balanced in her hand and she held them in such a way that his was in front and hers behind it. "To love and devious thinking!" The shining firelight made the wine look bright and sunny as if it were freshly pressed cherry juice, and the color reflected against her skin made her cheeks look even rosier. "You've brought light back into my life, Stefan, and I'm learning what it's like to truly be happy again. Thank you." Her little dragon had helped with the cause, but being loved just made everything worth a little more.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:32 pm

“Crystal glasses really do bring out a special flavour in wine, it’s odd,” the young man agreed as Lourna came over with the glasses, already filled with the nice tasting liquid. He couldn’t really explain it, nor had he ever found a decent explanation in a book but it really seemed to be true, as weird as it seemed to be. Then again, it wasn’t like he needed or even wanted an explanation for everything. Listening to her words, he smiled.

“No, thank you,” Stefan replied as they chinked their wine glasses together. “I didn’t remember what being truly happy meant anymore until you offered me the honour of accepting my love.” His cheeks were burning but he didn’t care. This was the moment he had been waiting for for such a long time, he didn’t care if he was embarrassing himself by blushing like a little innocent boy. He needed to express his feelings properly once and for all, and after everything they had already been through and hinted at, there really wasn’t any reason to beat around the bush anymore.

“Lourna,” he began, slightly hesitantly, “there really is no easy way of telling this or a poetically wonderful way, other than just straight out saying what is on my mind. I really do need to speak from the heart before I’m bursting with the emotion.” Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he looked into her eyes, a smile constantly playing on his lips and even reflected in his eyes, he finally said: “I love you.”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:03 pm

He what?! Her mind reeled for a moment and she could swear she was about to faint. She had the sense to put her glass on the table and then moved to put his beside it. "You. . .You. . ." Oh perfect, now her voice was failing too. Hang it all she "would" get it to cooperate! "Please tell me you're not joking." The last thing she wanted was for him to laugh at her for all this strange behavior of hers. No man but her father had ever said he loved her. Without thinking she threw her arms around him and practically tackled him to the ground. "If you're just poking fun at me...!" she started, then paused and actually looked at him. "I don't know what to say." she whispered.

So for what seemed like an eternity she just hugged him, and whether her behavior was from the wine or simply a matter of shock, she was smiling. "Might we keep this a secret just a little while? Else mother will plan a wedding posthaste and that'll be that. I much enjoy spending time with you without worrying about expectations and prying eyes." Yaya looked up from her place by the fire and gave a sort of curious squeak. What on earth were those two doing? Ah well, she'd learned that this man she spent so much time with made her very happy, and that was good enough for her. Perhaps they should be more careful, falling on the floor certainly did hurt when she did it.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

The moments after the words were out were probably the most frightening few seconds he had ever lived through. Had he said too much? Had he said it too soon? How would she react? What would she say? Would she accept his confession? Or would she throw him out on the spot? Though of course, he also knew that the latter was likely not to happen since he was fairly certain that she felt the same way, or almost at least.

He barely registered that she put their glasses away, all of his attention focused on her, her eyes, her face, wanting to know what she thought, what she felt. When she threw her arms around him, he laughed delightfully. “I would never joke about such a thing!” he replied in earnest, hugging her to him tightly while trying to keep steady on his feet, but utterly failing. He didn’t even care however that they crashed on the floor, Lourna’s fall cushioned by Stefan’s body. All that mattered was that she felt the same, even though she did not say it out loud.

“Don’t worry, we can keep it secret for a while. I’d much rather have some time to wrap my head around the fact that a wedding might be about to happen than be thrown into the cold water feet first by your overhasty mother. Not that she isn’t adorable, but… you know… I’d much rather enjoy this with you, in private, for a bit before we’ll proclaim it to the world. But…,” Stefan cleared his throat, loosening the grip of his arms a little as he pushed Lourna up just enough so he could look into her eyes. “Would you?” Smiling sheepishly, he cleared his throat again and tried again: “I mean, would you do me the honour of being my wife? I know it’s way too quick and way too soon and I don’t want you to make the decision now, but some time in the near future maybe. Would you?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm

His ramblings always seemed to make her laugh. She knew when he asked prior to clarifying his question what her answer was. Instead of telling him to stop she grabbed his collar and kissed him, eyes shining. "You do not need to explain yourself to me, I understand you well enough when you ramble. You should know well enough what my answer is, but I will say it for the sake of confirming it: yes, I will." At that moment lightning flashed in the window and it began to pour rain just outside. "Seems you won't be heading home tonight whether your parents wish it or not. Nobody would be stupid enough to go out in a freezing thunder storm at this hour." With that out of the way she called Yaya over and smiled. "Sinyaya, you will have to learn to live with Stefan, he will be around much more often now and you must learn to care as much about him as you do myself and Siofra, he is very precious to me." Yaya looked rather confused at this profound statement of affection, and looked between her and Stefan. "I can try." she squeaked as she rubbed her head against his chest. "If he'd pet me now and then it'd be easier to like him."

Of course, it was matter of attention! How Lourna had overlooked that she didn't know, but the people that her dragon friend learned to like were the ones who'd been kindest to her as a hatchling. "Stefan, you will have to try to learn to care for Yaya like you would a human friend, it has to be a mutual effort. That's all I ask." Sensing the two wanted a little more time alone, the little dragon licked Stefan's cheek and whispered, "She is precious to me too, take good care of her. She'd do the same for you." That being said she curled up by the fire and proceeded to drift off to sleep. Lourna pulled away from Stefan, regretfully, and brought a cushion down from her desk upstairs for the dragon to sleep on before snuggling up close to him again. "Since she can't come upstairs tonight she should at least be comfortable where she is." Of course she didn't expect anything to happen, but any sort romance would certainly be hindered by having the innocent little dragon wake up at every time one of them tried to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Stefan felt as though he would explode from joy when she agreed to marry him and promptly, he hugged her a little tighter again, savouring her kiss, which was over all too soon. He could keep tasting her lips for much longer if it were up to him. As the crash of thunder followed the blinding stroke of lightning, Stefan grinned. “No, I definitely won’t be going out in this crazy weather. Good thing we came home when we did, too.”

Sobering a little, from the love haze enveloping his mind, when Lourna turned towards her dragon, as he sensed that this was important to her, he had a broad smile on his face when Sinyaya pressed her head against his chest. Obviously, he indulged in her fancy and rubber her head a little, not quite sure which way she preferred it or which was her favourite spot. The dragon did have something terribly cute about her that hardly anyone could resist. “Don’t worry Lourna, I don’t think Yaya and me will have a problem getting along,” he assured her. “If you agree with me calling you by your nickname, that is,” he quickly added, realising that Lourna was the only one calling her by that name and he didn’t want to step on the dragon’s toes when they had just been told that they would have to get along with each other. As the dragon licked his cheek and spoke to him, Stefan gave her a warm smile. “I understand, and I promise I will do my upmost.”

When Lourna had comfortably installed Yaya on her cushion and snuggled up against him again, he murmured: “Indeed, she should be comfortable, and maybe so should we.” The suggestion was a hesitant one but without any dishonourable intentions – at least none that would happen if she didn’t agree to them. The intentions most obviously were there; she knew as much as well. “At least the bed will definitely be more appropriate for comfortable snuggling than the floor. Unless of course you would like to wake up with more bruises than we have already acquired with our lovely little tumble,” he joked.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:53 am

"I think it's time we let Yaya sleep, the poor little dear needs a lot of it at her age." She'd been totally honest; it was a big concern for her that her little dragon get enough sleep every day. That and she didn't want her sweet little baby waking up to the sight of her kissing Stefan, or doing anything else with him for that matter besides cuddling, then asking all sorts of questions. That being said she pulled him to his feet, wished Sinyaya sweet dreams, and proceeded to the stairs. "Watch your step now, I've found myself tripping up some of these on nights when I worked late." She vanished into the dark room and quickly changed clothes before lighting her oil lamp and covering the windows.

Just sitting on the bed made her feel sleepy and in need of someone to cuddle, luckily enough she had someone that fit the description and hopefully he'd come sit with her momentarily. "Forgive me if I fall asleep on you, suddenly the day's activities have me feeling sluggish and in need of sleep." That being said she lay back and dragged her hands down her face, it really had been quite a day from tumbling down hills to tumbles in the back room to marriage proposals and who knew what else would happen before they both fell asleep. She pulled the sheet and duvet over her legs, as they were the only part of her that was cold, and got herself comfy. She'd sleep like a baby for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:18 pm

As they proceeded up the stairs after having said goodnight to the night dragon, Stefan stalled a little on the mounting, realising that maybe Lourna wanted a few moments of privacy to change, especially since she was hurrying up the last few steps and quickly disappeared out of view. He himself didn’t have anything to change into of course, so he merely took off shoes and socks. There wasn’t anything else on his body that would be bugging him while sleeping as his clothes were comfortable enough.

“It has been a fairly long day indeed,” Stefan agreed, knowing that she did not only mean their little adventure out in the woods. He himself felt fairly exhausted as soon as he saw the bed, staring back at him so invitingly. Of course, the sight of Lourna slipping under the covers made him feel less tired but he would respect her wishes if she merely wanted to sleep. Hurriedly sneaking his way under the covers as well as his feet were starting to be cold, he held up the covers a little so Lourna could comfortably wiggle herself close to him before wrapping her into the blanket. As he put his arms around her, he let slip a soft, content sigh and pressed a kiss on her head. “No matter what people say about honour or modesty or whatnot, this feels right. Wedding bands or no wedding bands.”

He sincerely hoped she really did feel the same as him because he still couldn’t wrap his head around the thought that she had really agreed to marry him. It seemed like such an extraordinary and impossible feat that she would have said yes that her answer still had not quite sunk in, even though he was relishing in the happy feelings it was spreading across his entire body. In an attempt to convey the giddy and heady emotions he felt, he began tracing his fingers up and down her arm, gently and lovingly starting to explore a little.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Never let it be said that Lori was by any means an easy girl to get into bed, but this wasn't a normal circumstance and just for once she didn't want expectations and rules holding her back. "Whether it feels right or not I still want to marry you." she replied snuggling up to him with a shiver. Now really she was shivering very little, the bed wasn't all that cold; she was mainly trembling because the situation, whether she liked it or not, made her nervous. It would have been no different had it been her wedding night, but here it was just a smidgen worse. Her night clothes weren't risque in any sense of the word, unlike the clothing her mother liked to parade her about in and torture Stefan with. Only major difference was she wasn't required to wear a cinch or corset for sleeping and she had a soft, pale, cream colored gown over her underclothes.

Feeling his hand on her arm after a time lulled her into relaxing instead of being tense and shaking as she had to start with, which for them both meant tonight wouldn't be nearly so nerve-wracking and awkward. It took a long bit of silence for her to think of anything to say, and even then it was more clarification/explanation than a simple statement. "I trust you, Stefan, and I'd marry you tomorrow if you asked me to." Bottom line was she was going to trust him to not push her too far and break her trust. She was tired, the sugar she'd had in the last hour or so hadn't quite kicked in yet, and her guest and lover was more awake than she thought he would be. With a minute cuddle closer to him, she rested her head against his shoulder and let her eyes drift shut, keeping them open in the dark wasn't really necessary and they were starting to hurt a slight bit anyway. She wasn't quite sleepy, and wasn't about to fall asleep on him that would just be rude!
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:35 pm

“I’m glad you do,” whispered Stefan in return. As much as it saddened him that she clearly conveyed a message with this that he had hoped would not come, he respected her opinion and he valued her far too much to go against her wishes. He would never force himself on her, whether it was in bed or in any other way. He wasn’t the kind anyway. Of course, that didn’t mean he would bend himself merely to fit anyone else’s will but he wasn’t inclined on carelessly throwing away what they had finally built up between them. It was worth too much for him to give that up, even though he would have been willing to go further that night.

Instead he merely kissed her and pulled her closer into the crook of his arms. “Sleep well my love,” he whispered as he made sure the blanket was safely tucked around both of them so they wouldn’t get cold. “Tomorrow will be another day.” And it would be, he was sure of that. The only thing he suddenly realised was that Lourna’s mother get the fantastic idea of popping in early on her daughter for a surprise visit, and that he really wasn’t up for. Not seeing her mother, but having to explain what he had done in his daughter’s bed all night long. She would never believe that nothing had happened between them.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Sadly, very sadly, the morning brought a rather unpleasant surprise: Verunia. In the twilight just preceding the sunrise, Lourna stayed snuggled up to Stefan, with the exception of giving him a good morning kiss. "Hey, wake up." she said shaking his shoulder. "I can't sit on you to wake you up today Stefan I think I hear my mother downstairs." Truthfully she was coming UP the stairs at that moment and she looked rather...confused as she looked at her daughter and then at her company. "Jumping the hand are we there, Lori?" she asked as she walked over. Now here Lourna really could have spouted random gibberish and it wouldn't have mattered, she could have said anything in the world but the look on her mother's face was one that spoke volumes. Verunia "thought" she knew exactly what was going on, and she couldn't have been more wrong, but that wouldn't stop her from making rather inappropriate jokes and planning whatever it was she'd decided on that week.

"Looks like instead of another social it's a wedding! Well come on you two up you get, lots to get started on, the first being breakfast hop to it!" The older woman made a note to go fetch Siofra for this momentous event. If one could read Verunia's mind, they'd see a bit of a jumbled mess. She knew what she'd seen, but her brain wasn't making quite the right connections between emotion and reaction. Instead of giving Lourna the thrashing she had every right to assume she deserved for such behavior, she was overlooking all of that and simply planning the wedding like any happy mother would. As her mother headed off downstairs Lourna looked over at her bedmate and blinked. "Stefan. . .I do believe we're in for a near endless nightmare. Mother just decided to plan our wedding, and I've no doubt she's going off to find Siofra and ask for her assistance with this as well."

It took a few short minutes to get out of the warm bed and get downstairs, but downstairs she got and started on breakfast immediately. Her lover could sleep late if he wanted to, and with the shock of her mother showing up, he likely deserved to. She hoped he'd come down and join her in the kitchen for a little while so they could properly process what had just happened, but that could wait. Lori was a rather patient person when time allowed for it, otherwise she was just as impatient as a cat wanting after a mouse. For the moment the couple was a ball of yarn in the claws of rapture so to speak, and it wasn't at all easy to stomach.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Lourna’s voice had not quite drifted through to Stefan, nor had her kiss, but at the sound of Verunia’s voice, he suddenly sat bolt upright in bed, looking around with a slightly panicky look on his face. “Uhm… hello!” He cleared his throat and blinked a few times to get rid of the sleep leftovers but Lourna’s mother didn’t pay him any heed anyways, completely absorbed now by the wondrous notion of wanting to plan a wedding.

As Verunia headed downstairs and Lourna addressed him, he nodded with a weak smile. “I guess that throws our plan of taking it slow and easy out the window, huh?” At the mention of Soneya, Stefan had to grin though. “I’m sure she’ll love to hear this bit of news. Your mother and her are quite a team without even realising it.”

Following his beloved downstairs after merely slipping on his socks and shoes seeing that he had slept in his clothes after all, he wondered whether her mother had even noticed that they had both been fully dressed when she had burst in uninvited. It may speak for them at least if she had, because honestly, after a steamy night, who would put their clothes back on just in case someone would stumble in? Exactly…

Stefan knew that Lourna wouldn’t need him to make breakfast, but after the wake-up call and the promise of a bustling Verunia, he was reluctant to leave her at her mother’s mercy. Not seeing Verunia in the kitchen when he entered, he quickly hugged Lourna from behind and planted a good morning kiss on her cheek before getting out of the way. “So you what do you reckon her plan is?” It had only been a few hours since he had even asked her to marry him and already Verunia was deciding on which flowers had to go where without them even having said a word about their big news. It was all going a bit too quickly all of a sudden and Stefan slumped down into a chair with a sigh. “Any chance we can sway her to wait a little longer so we can get ourselves used to this whole thing?”
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Eliza

Things that I am :
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Medium Poster
  • Really Too Kind
  • Thrall of Zay
  • Rebel of Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm

"Unless I can convince her that I'm still a virgin I doubt she'll stop, but if I can get a hold of her and ask her to move back the date a little then we're in good shape. How far back do you want this pushed, a couple of months so it's late spring to early summer? Gives us a reasonably long engagement and perfect weather for an outdoor wedding, along with a better range of flowers for mother to choose from and other season-related variables." 'Like fresh summer fruit for pie fillings and breakfast food.' she thought as she served up warm oatmeal with some cinnamon and a pinch of sugar. "It's all I have on short notice, unless you'd like me to rush out real quick and get some eggs?" She was tempted to get dressed and do so, but it was likely bitter-cold after the storm the night before, so eggs would need to wait a while.

Still she sat down at the table with a weary sigh. "I think mother's afraid any children we have will be illegitimate. That is her worst nightmare, and I can't say I blame her really. She hasn't any idea that she has nothing to fear though, the poor dear." She wondered if he was going to leave in such a hurry like last time and simply braced herself for another hasty goodbye in case he decided he should spend the day in the library. "Will you be spending today in the library with your father then?" she asked. If she was to be with her mother and Siofra all day by herself she'd faint from stress sooner than her mother could say "pink or cream". Her cheeks were tinted with the lightest shade of pink at having woken up to her mother being so chipper, and finding her in a bed with Stefan, but she paid it no mind as she finished her meal and wondered where else in the world her mother was going so early. Most other shops in the area didn't open till after sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 pm

“Late spring definitely sounds better to me. I’d want it to be as perfect as possible and with the limitations of winter that would hardly be manageable.” Stefan nodded along to Lourna’s words, glad that she was feeling the same way about this than he was. He in no way wanted her to think that he was suddenly getting cold feet but a bit of time was still required for him as well, despite having been the one to pop the question. “No, no. It’s alright. Don’t inconvenience yourself. Oatmeal will do just fine, thank you!”

Of course, postponing the marriage would also mean postponing other things, which in turn was quite a shame, but he could wait. Yes. It might be a strain from time to time on his self-control but he would be patient, he would wait. If that was what she wanted, so it would be. “If that’s what she’s afraid of, we won’t give her anything to worry about then,” he gently said out loud, pushing his own thoughts to the background.

Catching back onto the conversation, he nodded. “Yes, I believe I will. He stumbled across something a couple of days ago and asked me to help him with the research and since I’ve already postponed it until now, I might not be able to give him another excuse today. I can’t even quite remember what it was. Something to do with.. I don’t know.. some sort of stone? Not interesting anyways, so I’m not going to bore you with it any longer.” Eating a few mouthfuls of his breakfast, he looked back up to Lourna. “What are your plans for the day then? Think she’s going to have you pick out what you want for the wedding already or is she going to give you a little breather? Say.. until tomorrow?” Grinning, he winked at Lourna, not wanting to sound like he was insulting her mother but she more than likely was going to do exactly that. Keep Lourna on her toes about wedding preparations until the big day, even if the day might be postponed until a few more months had passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]   Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman Talk Over Archery [Izzy x Eldar]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next