Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:54 am

"So you can use magic huh? Must come in handy in a lab have stuff float to you when you need it." Viktor was envious of those who where god touched. Maybe some day he will find out who is parents are and maybe he would know if he was special too. But so far he felt like the kid in the back of the bus who wasn't special. He hears a knock on his door and calls for whoever to come in.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:56 am

Samia grabbed the glass and looked at the person who entered and smiled sweetly and but her glasses back in place.
"Hi."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:59 am

"Hi." Lucien looks over to Viktor. "A moment Vik please." He watch Viktor get up and set his glass ont he rail. The go out into the hall.

Viktor walks back in and looks at her. "Lucien and the others would like to see you. Don't worry if you want I can come with you." Viktor grabs his glass and wons the rest of the oj. "I asked around and got you some cloths from the other females in the house if you want to put them on. At lest there clean." He points to a small pile of cloths ont he top of his dresser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:04 am

Samia looked threw them and sighed when she was done. she found a pair of sissors and started to cut the clothing she disapered into the bathroom a bit later and got changed.
she came out with the clothing looking completly diffrent.
"I'll pay them back." she said tossing her hair over her shoulder and shoving her glasses up.

the outfit.
outfit view2
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 am

Viktor raises a brow at the outfit. "Yep keeping you and Paris apart. Especially in that outfit. Oh and I never did introduce myself I'm Viktor." He holds out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:20 am

Samia smiled and shook his hand
"Samia Shea." she said with a smile.
"Alright so lead the way or else i will be lost since i poofed her over night.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:23 am

"Yeah you will be lost and you may get attacked by the hord of kids that race through the halls." Viktor opens the door just as a group of kids run down the hallway. "See what I mean." Sticking his head out he looks both way and them walks out into the hall. "Ok it's safe." Viktor walks downthe hallway past the front down then up the hallways where the hav all the Lords living. Viktor heard they even had their own living room so Paris could watch his movies and not have to worry about little eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:26 am

Samia fallowed him her mind quickly memorizing the path as she ran her hand carefully along the wall.
She smiled at the group of men that stood there when she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:36 am

Viktor saw Paris sitting ont he couch relaxed and his eyes glued to the television. Thankfully the volumn was muted. The other Lords turn their heads ad looks at her most of them have their arms crossed over their chest. Everyone looks like they belong in the Collisium. Viktor takes a step back always feeling like a child in their pressence especially since he had no special talent unlike each of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:36 am

"Uh....yeah i think i know why your looking at me like that." Samia took off her glasses so she couldn't realy see them and that calmed her. when she saw the one on the couch get up and move towards her she flug him against thye wall and quiclk but her glasses back on. she smiled shly.
"Sorry you all are a tad less frighting when i couldn't see you and that was just a reflexive action to some one moving towards me when my glasses are off......kina blind with out them." she explained rubbing the back of her neck and sighing.
"I told your friend here not to worry about me to just leave me in the hotel and i would jet but i woke up here." Samia said her speach had quicked cause she was nervouse as hell about what was going to happen. she took a calming breath and counted backwards closing her eyes then opening them adjusting her glasses.
(she slamed Paris into the wall)
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Viktor looked from Samia to Paris to the rest of the Lords. The group where trying not to laugh as Paris rubs the back of his head looking a bit peeved. "Why is it I am always getting the crap kicked out of me by every female that comes in here? None give me a chance..." Paris looks at Lucien who put a hand on his shouler. "I think it is because Paris everytime you open your mother to talk to them you end up giving them a pick up line.""And how is that my fault my demon made me do it." Growling he yanks his sholder out from Lucien's hand and storms out of the room. A few seconds later a door slams. "Please forgive Paris he keeps getting attacked by girls who don't get to know him and his pride is a little bruised by it. Please sit." He indicates the couch with a hand gesture. "We called you here to ask you about what you where doing with those men. And why did you free Viktor." Lucien watchs Viktor walk over to a door frame and leans there listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:05 pm

"Geez sorry but had it ben any of you you would have gotten the same since i had taken off my glasses, and they wanted me to cole something when i couldn'r do it they set me up with a crap load of paper work." Samia stoped and smiled.
"I could have done it, i just didn't feel right doing it, and well i set him free cause well human experamenting is wrong i hate useing animals, even rats and i can't stand them. but i don't like doing that." Samia said talking like there was no tomarrow her speach we extreamly fast cause well she felt like she was in a court room pleading for freedom. the men could drive some one to confestion just by standing around glaring at them.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Lucien nods and walks over to the other Lords and they talk in hushed tones. Viktor walks over and stand next to her. "You are ok I know they can be rather emposing when they want to be. But they are all rather nice and have you back when you need it most." Viktor watchs as Lucien comes back. "Do you think if you wanted to write up all the stuff they wanted you to do and what they had you using." Lucien and the Lord had a feeling the Hunters where using all the blood and other speciments they had collected over the years and centuries and making better sldiers against them. "If you wish to stay here you are welcome to stay." Lucien looks at Viktor. "Vik if she wants to stay she will be int he room joining your so that way she is near someone she kinda knows." Lucien sees Viktor nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:28 pm

"I can write it up." Samia said standing.
"I just need a copmuter and paper and a pen." Samia shoved her glasses up with a sigh. they where truly a pain in her butt.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:34 pm

"I can get you everything you will need." Lucien nods and goes back over to the other Lords as if dismissing them. "C'mon." Viktor head up the hallway and knocks on Torin's door. "Come in!" Torin looks at Viktor and a new girl comes in. "Hey Vik this our new guest? Lucien told me yesterday. What you need?" Torin sits in his leather computer chair lokoing at them. His multiscreened computer on as usual. "Lucien wants her to have a comp can you hook her up?" Torin nods and goes over to a closet and opens it up. He waves them over and points in. "Sure have you pick if you need more then one let me know." Viktor looks over his shoulder. "You need more then one?" He walks inrto the closet and grabs one laptop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:38 pm

"no, one should be good." Samia said where she stood. she froze when some one hugged her. then spun her around claping.

"Love what you did!" Ace said looking at the outfit.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:35 am

"Hey Ace you know one of these days when you hug someone who doesn't know you there gunna get you like everyone does to Paris." Viktor grabs two laptops one for her and one for himself. "Thanks TOrin." He walks out of the closet and hears Torin lock it behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:39 am

Ace smiled
"Torin isn't she cute?" Ace asked smiling and then she frowened. she took Samia's glasses
"there better, now what do you think?"
"that i can;t see." Samia replied holding out her hand and her glasses returned she put them on.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:43 am

Viktor smiles watching them. "I think she would look better with contacts or at lest glasses that fit her face better." Viktor wonders if Darius or one of those who has the power to heal could fix her eyes. If he remember correctly Toir had the power also maybe Samia would be willing ot have her try. Toir are you busy? He found out that most of those in the house could speak mind to mind and those who can't reach out should just think loudly enough to be heard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:46 am

no ... tori sounded like a kid who had been caugh doing something.

Samia walked out and then fallowed Viktor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:48 am

Viktor head over to her room to see if they where in. He knocks just in case. Yeah why do I not beleive you? "I want you to meet someone. Once she answers the door." He leans against the dor frame still holding the laptops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:52 am

Toir smiled.
"Casue i am always up to something, come on in, beware though hubby in the shower."
we got guests i sat clothing in there for you. Toir said to her hubby threw the mind link then sat down on the bed.
"So what is up?"

Samia stood there a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:02 am

Thanks I'll make sure to at lest put my pants on before I come out. He turns the water off. "Isn't that true." Viktor looks over his shoulder at Samia. "Well this is Samia she freed me from the Hunters and the Lords have agreed to let her stay." He looks back to Toir. "I was wondering if you could possibly fix her eyes. That is if you have the power for it." Viktor looks over at the bathroom as Toir's husband walks out.

Last edited by Nox the Wolf on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:05 am

"Yeah i do but does she want it?" Toir looked at the girl and laughed as she nooded and caught her glasses that almost went flying.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:09 am

Viktor watches as Darius walks over and stand beside Toir. He places his hand onto Toir's shoulder lending her his power if she needs it. Viktor takes Samia's glasses from her. "You wont be needing those any more unless they are sunglasses." While he is standing there he wonders if he should let Darius bite him on the next full moon. He was so tired of being plain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next