Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:13 am

Samia sat in front of Toir on the floor and closed her eyes when the girl told her to she felt a slight pain and then looked at the women who was smiling at her it was perfect clarity. Samia smiled and then hugged the girl her husband then Viktor. she looked at him and grabbed his hand pulling him after her yelling thanks over her shoulder.
"The guy named Paris where is he?" she asked once they where done the hall." Samia thought she saw a resmblance.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:18 am

"Uhmmm in his room I guess." Viktor gets dragged along behind her. Paris was laying in his bed watching t.v. fromt he small plasma screen that was fixed tot he ceiling. Hearing a knock on the door. "Come in." He turns his head to see Viktor being dragged in by Samia. Sighing he turns back to watch the t.v. He was laying there in a pair of dark jeans with no shirt. "If you hear to fling me against the all I'm already comfortable on my back thanks."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:21 am

"Sorry didn't have my glasses on when you aproched me before the girl fixed my vision you scared me it was a reaction." looks from one to another. walks over and takes a pice of Paris's hair.
"You guys got a lab some where?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:23 am

Paris curses when she pulls out some of his hair. "Yeah down stairs and thanks for the hair pull." Viktor was shocked by what Samia just did. "I bet if you asked he would have given you some from a brush." He walks out with her and down the hall. He shows her where the lab is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:25 am

"You going to give me some out of a brush then?" Samia asked moving around the lab getting her experament set up.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:27 am

"Yeah if I had one handy." Viktor pulls out a few hairs and hands them to her. "So what are you doing?" He didn't know what she was doing and he wondered if he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:37 am

Samia waved him off after taking his hair. she started to work with out a break. she would never ask she would do experments to find out for her self. Samia worked for ten days straight not eating or leaving the lab you give her work she would do it with out break if she wanted to know or do it.she reorganized the lab a bit when she was in there watching and waiting. on the night of the tenth day she had every thing cleaned up and was sitting on a stool her head down on one of the tables on top of her folded arms in her hand was the results to the dna test she had just ran with all her notes.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:24 pm

"I brought you down some food again and some coffee." Viktor sets the try beside her and looks to the papers. "You finally done doing what you where doing?"He looks at her and brushs a strand of hair behind her ear. He didn't like seeing her work like that. If she does it agan maybe he will convince her to take a break at least to eat. Pulling up a stool her sits beside her and rests his chin on his elbow as he rests it on the lab table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Samia sat up and yawned.
"Yeah i did." she looked around the lab.
"I also reorganized the hole thing." she picked at the food a bit more tired then hungery. it was always that way when she poured her self into her work she motioned to the lab top that had a padd of paper on top of it.
"All the information they wanted is there in regular form and dumbed down........" Samia stood and smiled.
"I am going to bed then take a shower." she left the room the datta sitting right next to his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Viktor picks up the findings and looks at them. Walking over to a copy machine he makes a copy of it and sticks it between his wais band and his back. Pulling his shirt over them he picks up the unfinished food tray and the findings and goes upstairs. He leaves the tray in the kitchen and then heads to the Lords wing. finding Lucien he give him the papers and heads for his room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Samia made her way sleeply down the hall the next morning she ran into some one's chest and caught her self on there arm she looked up at Paris.
"Morning." she said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:13 pm

"Morning to you too." Paris held out his arm till she wanted to let go. It had been a long time since anyone -meaning female - was nice to him. "You should start making sure your fully awake before coming out in the hall you could be tackled or trampled." Just then a hord of kids ranging in various ages come screaming down the ahll. Paris puts himself between Samia ad the kids his hand beside her head. He looks down at her as the screaming mass rumbles by being chased by the older kids. Once they were past he pushs himsself away from the wall. "You ok?" Viktor walks downt he halkl and sees Paris and Samia talking. "Morning." He walks past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:17 pm

"Yeah fine and well your nicer then your son is." Samia said as she walked past Viktor who was frozen in the hall same as Paris.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Viktor raises a brow and lookd at Paris. "What did she say?" Viktor runs after Samia with Paris right behind him. "Samia what did you just say." His hand on her shoulder as he turns her to look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:23 pm

"You two don't see it? same nose same eye shape diffrent color same build i took your hair to do a dna test i don't like to ask it gave me a reason to do something so i could remember the formulas i used for the other thing. you two are father and son....you didn't know did you?"
Samia asked crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:27 pm

"No I was left on the door step here as an infant. Never knew my parents." Viktor looks at Paris and starts seeing bit of himself in the Lord. "Until now." Viktor hold out his hand and ends up getting a tight hug from the Lord. "You know nw youhave to tell Ephani that you are her younger brother. Enjoy that but knowing her she may already know." Paris pulls Samia into his ams and hugs her. He whispers into her ear. "Thank you I am in your debt." Kissing the top of her head he beams with pride of having another child. "I have to go tell the others." WIth that Paris headed down the hall. He was so giddy he had to stop himself from skipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 pm

Samia blinked twice and then looked at Viktor.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:41 pm

"Well I think you have made his day." Viktor smiles. "And mine thank you." He kisses her cheek and puts an arm around her shouler. "C'mon I thin there is a cup of coffee with your name on it." Viktor takes in a deep breath and can smell the coffee brewing and other foods. "I would like to know what you think." He looks at her. "If you didn't have any powers and you are given the opportinty to get soem would you do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 pm

"No, i find it good to be my self i was created the way i was for a reason." Samia walked with him and moved to the side when a group of kids went by.
"My god how many little ones do you have in here?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:53 pm

"Well there are thriteen Lords including Cameo the only female Lord. So there are alot of kids. Just hink what Christmas is like for us here. They never need to ivite freinds over they have ones here." Viktor walks with her intot he dinning room. The long table was already full and some where stadning up to eat. Some of them where Lords letting the young ones eat at the table. He points to a woman sitting next to a Lord. "That would be Ephani. I don't know how I am to tell her I am her btoher." He feels wird and akward about it, so many times as a kid her had practiced that day he would meet one of his family members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Samia grabbed a cup of coffe and stood on a chair.
"Hey" she waited till they all fell quite.
"Viktor is PAris's son." she said got down and walked off to her room sipping her coffee.

Phoenix droped her fork when she saw Samia the spitting image of her mother but blond.

Ephani smiled and got up she walked over and hugged Viktor.
"Welcome to the family little bro."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:05 am

Viktor hugs Ephani back. "Thanks big sis." Viktor notices Phoenix's look he would ask her later what is the matter. Viktor can hear the Lord congratulating Paris for finding another of his progeny. Putting food on a plate he heads up to his room findig the dinning room to stuffy for him. As he walks the thinks about his choices. To run with the pack or to stay normal. Viktor sighs as he walks into his room. He looks up and realizes that it was Samis's room and not his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:21 am

Samia was changeing out of her pj's she had on pants and a bra when Viktor came in her back was to the door. Her hair was up and on the back of her neck there was a brand, like some one would do to there cattle.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 am

Canting his head to the side he looks at it. Setting down his plate he walks over. His fingers run aong the brand. "Did the Hunters do this to you?" He looks at the brand trying to figure out what is says. "How could someone do this to you?" His fingers slide to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:45 am

"No they didn't it was another group that is now dead. the hunters killed them and took me in. that group branded me there when i was five." Samai said looking over her shoulder at him.
"it is a group of bad vampires that did it, the hunters killed them now they are back and the F.A.A is after them, my mother was a member of the F.A.A she had two friend Phoenix and Falcon. the F.A.A is fallen Angel Assasins they are a group of criminals that turned over a new leaf and are now trying to kill the badest of the bad guys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)   Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert Subject Here...(Nox & Vita)
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next