Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:59 pm

(ok, well they could but no point. they have to count there gold somehow right?)

Pyre lays in his pool of molten rock finally relaxing. It had been a long and guelling two weeks but he felt Abraxas could handles herslef. SHe still needed to practice many things but she would be able to hold her own in a fight and she could fly as well or better then some who have been flying all there lives. He felt like he had been needed and accomplished things. sighing he lets the heat of the rocks seep into him. He knew Abraxas would come and find him here if she needed himfor something.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:55 pm

There he was.. Standing tall and threatening as usual, though he did not appear threatening to her. Not sure if he wanted something or if he was just checking up on her, she tried to keep moving towards her sleeping place, but she could not take her eyes off of him. The dark aura around him was vibrant, one could have touched it.
Somehow she had the distinct feeling that he knew that she was not in training with Pyre anymore and that the volcano dragon's presence was his reason for not showing up anymore. She had been wondering when he would make himself noticed again, so she did not understand why he wanted her to know he was around her, since she knew he existed and that there would be an argument coming sooner or later. The evil inside her was welling up more the longer she looked at him. As if it felt the black's presence and wanted to warn him to keep his distance. She still didn't know anything about him really, but she was not so sure if she wanted to confront him tonight. There would be other opportunities, she was sure of it. And with that thought, she finally managed to take her eyes off the figure of the other dragon and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Pyre sleeps through the night and awakes the next morning. Stretching he slips out of the lava pool. Shaking the globs of lava off himself he moves up the volcano's slope. Yawning he steps to the rim and looks out on the land below him. Scanning he sees if Abraxas is up yet and is grazing not seeing her he looks to the sky and sees if she it airborne. Sighing as he doesn't see her he moves down the volcano in hopes of finding her.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:08 am

When waking up still early in the day, it was not even dawn yet, Abraxas had the distinct feeling that she wanted to be alone today. She wanted to see no one, speak to no one, not even Pyre. It even got to the point where she felt aggressive when merely thinking about the possibility that she might bump into someone today. She had to be alone, peace and quiet all around her with nothing to disturb it. So as to avoid any confrontations at all, she got up and walked through the forest in the direction that would take her furthest away from any kinds of dragons or other creatures. Pyre would simply have to understand, although she already knew he would be disappointed if she was not around.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Walking out onto the plains Pyre looks around hopeing to see Abraxas. Qorry starts to seep within him as he does not see or scent er. He moves slowly through the grass as it whispers across his scales. He keeps his eyes to the horizon looking for her. Pyre thinks of the places she could be and heads towards where they had bedded down the one night. Walking into the cool shadow of the little glen. Looking around he gets hit in the head with a pine cone and nearly jumps out of his skin he is so strung up. Looking for the source he spots the squirrel. 'Do that again and I'm gunna eat you." The little creature squeks and runs higher in the tree. Flicking out his tounge he tastes Abraxas' scent, the scent was growing fainter as he stood there. She did bed there but where is she now. The worried feeling only intencifies.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:41 pm

~(Haha! The squirrel strikes yet again!! Mwahahaha Wink)~

Abraxas took a deep breath when she was finally clear of the forest and far away from all the places she usually hung around at. The change of environment had been a good idea. It soothed her a little and gave her the calm that she was looking for. Especially since there seemed to be hardly any creatures running about. Just what she had wanted. She found an interesting looking patch of grass and started to fill her empty stomach.

On the other side of the quite large forest, the black was turning his rounds, confused to see that the horse-dragon was nowhere to be found. Curious, she usually didn't vanish from her accustomed spots. Though he saw the volcano dragon lurking around where she often slept and he didn't like it. She surely was in no need of protection and somehow she seemed to be getting along really well with this dragon, though he himself could definitely not understand it. He hated his guts. Not least because their paths in life had crossed before and not in the best of ways..

~(Uh, I have an idea.. Since Pyre used to kill quite a lot when he was younger.. How about him having a dark secret somewhere? Random thought.)~
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 am

Pyre looks around the scent was so faint she must have left some time around sunrise. Sigh he sits in the small glen looking around. "Maybe she will return," he says loudly to himslef. Coiling his tail around his feet he waits. The tip twitching as the time slowly ticks by and his grow more worried. Growling softly he rises and heads for the open plains again.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:17 pm

The black circled higher and higher, trying to repress his feelings of hate. He didn't want to face the volcano dragon, he knew it would hurt Abraxas and somehow that was not something he wanted to do. Her capacities had not reached their fullest yet and he did not want to be the one to tick her off and to test of what exactly she was capable of. Though if she was nowhere around... His thoughts drifted off and he suddenly followed his urge and propelled downwards again, graciously landing on a mountain spur, not all too far away from Pyre.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:45 pm

Pyre walks along the tall grass as it whispers across his scales. He stops and stretches rolling his shoulders. He says without looking at the black, "What do you want you thorn in my side?" Pyre turns his head slightly so he can see the black out of the corner of his eye. Pyre digs his claws into the dirt he didn't trust the black as far as he could throw him. But he needed to know what and why he was here. There past experiances where never...pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:43 pm

The black growls. "Does the world revolve around you?" He looked at the volcano dragon with a despising expression on his face. None of them trusted each other, never had and never will. The black kept his eyes open, checking his surroundings to see who was around, never leaving Pyre out of sight completely. He wasn't even really sure why he wanted to confront Pyre and if he even still wanted to do it. Probably he just wanted to know where the horse dragon was. Or what Pyre knew about Abraxas.. He simply didn't know his own motivation, a feeling he had not had many times before.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:59 pm

"Sometimes I like to pretend that it does." Pyre looks out over the grasses keeping the black in his prerifrial vision. :What's the matter don't know your own feelings?" Pyre looks right at him with a far away look, he was locked in a sort of vision. "Stop tossing around with indecision and do what you came here to do. One was or another you'll find her and who knows she may surprise you." Pyre blinks slowly as the vision leaves him his crimson eyes clear he locks eyes with the black.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:32 am

The black laughed out loud at Pyre's last statement. "You have no idea, do you? You don't even grasp the notion of how much potential she really has." There would be no surprise for him. He knew what she was all about and he knew the prophecy.
"As for you and me... You sure you want me to do what I came here to do?" The black crouched a little lighter on his feet, the change of position barely noticeable to the outside. "I could crush you in an instant, and you know it." Both of them knew it from previous experience..

~(If you want, then maybe you can add a little about their past? Don't know.. Pyre is your character, so it's his history Smile)~
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:07 pm

(the black was once a student like abraxas was)
Pyre turns his crimson eyes full on the black. "Don't I? I see great potential in the child that you could concieve. In you claws she could be a great tool to you. But it all depends if she will willingly go to you." Pyre chuckles at the bringing up of the past. "You still think so highly of yourself don't you? But I do so remember finding a black hatchling who was still tripping over his own wings. One who could barely breath fire until I roasted your rear you finally grasped it. At lest she was alot more interested in her learnings." Pyre turns facing the black. "I also reemember a student turning and attacking there teacher."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:43 am

"She is so much more than a simple tool. After all," the black couldn't resists that little side blow, "she is not like you." He did not like the fact that Pyre reminded him of how clumsy he was as a hatchling. Even though it was normal for young dragons to be clumsy and sometimes unsteady on their feet, he felt like it made him look bad. Not that he had such a high opinion of himself as Pyre had said. Oh no, he had lived through too much to think in that way, but that was an entirely different story and that all happened after Pyre..
"I had my reasons, and you know that full well," the black growled. In his opinion, Pyre had not been innocent in this matter, in why the black had turned on him and attacked him. The black had not defeated Pyre then, but both dragons knew that this episode was not over. So the black added, now getting reckless, "and you know I would do it again if I have to. Don't stand in my way, or her way for that matter, or you will regret it." What he did not say, was that he was afraid that if anything happened between Pyre and the black, then she might completely lose it and act just the way the volcano dragon and he himself had acted. She would kill everything and everybody around her, just for the sake of it, because they didn't know what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:16 pm

"I see you wit hasn't changed either just as dry as it used to be." Pyre smiles at the black. "And if she chooses to cross her path into mine? I must oblige the female with my presence if she wishs it." He knew the black would give him a run for his money it has been so long since he had an actual fight with another dragon. He was still considered young in dragon standads. But still there may be things the black has learned in battle since he left him.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:35 pm

"Then why did she leave today if she oh-so-desperately needs your presence?" The black mocks. Slowly he came to think that it was of no use to fight his old teacher. They both knew they were good, they both didn't know what else to do other than fight. It had been like this since the very last days of the black's training up until now and it would probably never change. It was too late for that, too much water had flown down hill for anything to change between them again.
Pyre was right, his wit hadn't changed, if anything he might have become more bitter over the years. But then again, Pyre wasn't what he used to be either. Nothing like the fierce killer he was. It looked like he had become soft.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 pm

"Everyone needs some space she will come back when she is ready. It's not like you helped any." He looks over his shoulder to the forest he knew she was there that was where her scent though faint was going to. "You telling her about her families death and putting her on the spot she still has alot to digest." He knew they had both changed over the years and true he changed and he hoped for the better where the black had stayed the same.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:18 am

"I helped more than you think. Being around her, breathing down her neck.. It finally pushed her to what I wanted her to do. Take a time out and think for herself instead of listening to you all the time. Though your lessons might be valuable, that I have to give you, you put too much of yourself into it." That's how the black had felt a lot of the times, that he was taught but not taught how to think for himself until he finally broke free of those chains. It had always been like that for him. He always had to listen to someone, was always restrained in everything, until he finally broke free, out of his own will, and it had not been the prettiest thing. That is why he didn't want this to happen to Abraxas, that is why he was pushing for her to leave, if only for a bit.
"She had to know!" That was the only explanation he could give and it was the only explanation that was worth anything. "She had to be pushed to remember, to finally start thinking! What would you have done? Wrapped her up in a cocoon of sadness, loneliness and then train her? And what would you have done if it had all fallen to bits, if it had all turned out the exact same way again? What would you have done?" He knew that this outcome had been very likely, that if Abraxas had remember on her own, she would have turned against the person that could have told her but didn't and then she would have turned on herself probably.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:16 pm

"I give her the change to be alone she stayed because she wanted to learn. You wanted to learn in the begining then you were a difficult student in the end alway arguing anf whining. Your to restless and wreckless." Pyre looks back out to the plains. "Did she need to know? You changed the course of her life by telling her. You had no right. If it all remaind the same then her course was to be that way." He wouldn't have wrapped her in a cacoon of sadness but of protection of being wanted. It was something he had wished he had when he was growing up alone. Pyre waves a hand dismissively. "Whatever happened happens and what is in the past is in the past. There is nothing that can be done now." He looks back at the black.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:53 pm

"Of course she needed to know. It is always better to know than to sway in uncertainty." The black grunted. "But I guess you think it is easier to just bury one's head in the sand." This was not going nowhere, he knew it. They both were to stubborn to see each others side anyway and they didn't want to either. That came with the hatred. And despite all the hatred the black felt for Pyre, they had been getting along well for a time, but that was a long time ago and there was no turning back. Just as Pyre had said, what was in the past, was in the past.
Without any further comments or without giving Pyre another look, the black lifted into the air and flew off towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:59 pm

"Some things are better left unknown." There was a look in his eye as if he knew the truth behind those words. "Bury no being leery yes." Pyre watchs the black take off without another word. Hesighs greatful thet he left. Their verbal war was getting tiring since niether of them could agree to disagree. Pyre rises and heads towards the beach knowing Abraxas will find him when she is ready. If she didn't return then he hopes her all the luck she can have.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Abraxas, after having finished grazing a little, was wandering about, inspecting her environment, as she had never been in this area before. She quite liked the peace, it was a nice place to be. Not necessarily nicer than along the river in regards to the scenery, but it was definitely a spot she could imagine living in for a while. A feeling of restlessness had been rummaging in her stomach for quite a while and it was because of that amongst others that she had left this morning. She felt like she had to be somewhere else than just her usual spot, that she needed to see the world a bit, to adventure a little. And she was happy to be able to do it on her own. After all the loneliness she had felt for a while, she had been happy to have found Pyre who had taken her in for a bit. She was grateful for all that he had done for her, but she had nevertheless felt that it was time to do something else. To move on.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Pyre sits on the beach the same spot he and Abraxas meet. His heart was heavy, he knew she had left the nest. So to speek. Pyre decided from then on every day he would come down to the beach and wait for her to return.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:18 pm

~(And so it comes to an end, our lovely oneXone. It was a good one, Nox, thank you! Smile)~

There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us

But who wants to live forever?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7