Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:55 pm

Yeah what could have been, what will be, what was.. But wasn't it that always just the path was given not the destination? So how could anyone say for sure what really was going to be without taking really every little detail into consideration. The tiniest thing could change literally everything, and Abraxas knew this all too well. The black had stirred something inside of her she had believed to be dormant, something she thought she had been rid off for good. Yes, she knew exactly what he was talking about she suddenly realised. She had always known, just buried in her conscience because she didn't know what to do with the knowledge. And when it came to her parents' love and guidance.. What guidance had they ever given her? Forcing her to be what they wanted her to be simply because they were AFRAID of what she really could be! They were holding her back, telling her what to do, not because they loved her but because they feared her, feared her potential, her power. The power she had to uncover herself now, the power she could use to destroy anyone and anything standing in her way...
The black growled at the volcano dragon and although he was prepared for an attack, he was not prepared for how fierce Pyre jumped at him, friendship and his will giving him more strength than the black had bargained for. Rolling around on the ground, he tried to get Abraxas' attention back to himself. "Don't listen to him! You have a black heart, it can only tell you what I've already told you, what you already know!" The black scratched and bit Pyre whenever he had the chance, as Pyre was on top of him, pinning him to the ground and thus blocking most of the black's ways to fight back, except for the fire... But the black didn't want to use it, he knew that would ruin everything for him.
Pyre's words touched her, she felt honoured by the effort he was putting into saving her. He did it for the right reasons, but maybe he was simply doing it for the wrong dragon. She didn't say a word, but she focused her eyes on the black, and he inadvertently stopped fighting Pyre so hard, while Abraxas was slowly advancing toward the two dragons, still locked in a tight entangle.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:08 pm

"I know you will do what you think is right Abraxas." Pyre was bite and scratched in a few places as he tries to slow down his breathing. He watches her advance emotions playing across her face. The look in her eyes made him wonder if the blacks words had done there job and turned her into what she had feared. Sighing he digs his claws into the black and holds him even though he stops fighting. He didn't trust the black as far as he could kick him. The lack of trust is what is keeping him from letting goand letting the black free. he waits to see what Abraxas will do.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:34 pm

"Let him go Pyre, please." Her eyes moved from the black to Pyre. "He won't harm you. Especially not as long as I am around." The black quickly raised his head and looked at Abraxas in surprise. "Yes, my dear. You have chosen your words well. You have awakened in me what I should have been from the start, the thing my parents feared, the thing YOU feared. That's why you wanted to kill me, wasn't it? Why you NEEDED to kill me. Because my power far exceeds that of any other dragon around. I could crumble you to dust within the blink of an eye if that was what I wanted to do." Abraxas enjoyed the regained knowledge and power that was flowing through her veins. The black could be a mere toy to her if she so wished. Somehow she felt sorry for him, but she knew it was necessary to scare him, it would leave him without a doubt that she would be able to fight back, even though she might not have gained the complete power she was feigning to have.
She felt Pyre looked at her, not quite believing what he saw and she knew she had to make some kind of choice here, knowing that both sides would be hard to co-exist, at least not until she figured out how to use either properly and how to switch. So far it had only worked in extreme situations. When the black was threatening Pyre and her, she had used her anger to try and fight him, out of good will for Pyre. Now, she was using her evil side to shock both - 'yes,' she thought, 'I'm using it against both, not just one of them..' Why? She didn't know, she just felt it was the right thing to do. She had to give in to her feelings, just as both the dragons had suggested, each in their own way, though both probably hadn't considered this to be the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:50 pm

"As you wish Abraxas." Pyre pulls his claws out of teh blacks flesh and pushs away from him. He puts a few feet between him and the black. He turns to look at Abraxas but keeps the black in his light of sight. He did not fear the new Abraxas but he did respect her. If she so chose he would teach her all he knew so she may come into her powers. He would have to wait and see how she handled this situation. Pyre lifts his claw up and begins to clean the black blood off his claws.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:17 pm

Abraxas could feel the distrust that was hanging in the air, she could have cut through it with a knife. She knew Pyre would help her and this probably made her decision a little easier. She knew she couldn't fight the evil within her, and she embraced it really. But that didn't mean she couldn't be nice and good either. After all, as the black had said, she was not named simply for the fun of it. It did have a meaning, a meaning her parents had talked about at some point, not knowing she was awake. Abraxas, the one that harboured good and evil in one and the same entity. She just had to learn how to deal with it. And even the black would assist her, despite himself, because there was a special bond between them, though none of the three dragons knew about it - yet.
"It's time for you to go," she suggested to the black, who simply looked into her eyes and then took off after growling at Pyre one more time. She looked over at Pyre, not quite knowing what to say, so she simply kept her mouth shut, waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Pyre snaps his jaws at the black before he left. "I will do what you don't ask with your voice but with your eyes. I will help you into your powers Abraxas. I do not distrust you as you think. I have a healthy respect for you." He smiles softly and turns his head and lets loos a goutof flames along his body. The wonds heal with the heat of his fire. "All I know about your kind and there powers I will teach you. That is all i can do there. I can not make dicisions for you but I can give you advise which you can choose to listen to or not." Smoke curls out of his nose as the fire burns inside him as he turns his head and gets his other side trying not to miss and wounds. He waits to see how she will react to what he says before he continues.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:54 am

Observing how Pyre heals his wound, she realised that he genuinely meant what he said and she was happy about it. "I gladly accept your offer. I could use a bit of help and your knowledge exceeds mine on so many levels." Nevertheless, all of his knowledge could become dangerous to him and to her. Maybe he knew too much. Maybe she would have to use his knowledge in ways he wouldn't want it to be used. Maybe it would be the only way. "You will not like all I will do and you don't have to, and I don't care as long as you don't openly judge. That's all i ask. I have to do this, I have to find my way, otherwise I will never find peace." Too many 'maybes' and 'ifs' were involved in all of it, but no one could know for certain what would happen in the future. Even though Pyre might be able to see bits of what was to be, nothing was ever certain, nothing was ever completely preordained. Too much could happen that no one could foresee or prevent. It was the way of the world.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 pm

He chuckles. "My knowledge exceeds many on many levels." He chuckles again. He looks at her. "Abraxas once a long time ago I was the darkest being many lands have seen I killed without reason. I had killed just to hear the symphony of screams cuased by the dying and and fear. I rolled in the ashes if the distruction I had caused. But those dark days are long gone. I know that when the time comes you will know what to do. We all have are times" He smiles, just a little curl of the lip. He sits doown and looks at her. "We will start your lessons tomorrow you have had to deal with to much today."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:22 pm

The horse dragon looked at Pyre, a little surprised. "Why on earth did you do that? You don't seem like the kind of dragon that would just randomly go about slaying others just for the sake of it, just to get the adrenaline pumping." But to a certain extent, she could understand him, in a weird kind of way. After all, being evil incorporated a lot of killing, so she would try her best not to go on a killing spree without having a good reason for it. Her evilness had a slightly different edge to it, no less dangerous though.
She chuckled. "I wouldn't want to do anything today anymore anyway. It's enough that I learned how to breathe poisonous flames, think that really should be enough for one day. I need to sleep, to digest - again. I don't want to run the risk of accidentally ripping someone's head off because I'm easily ticked off when I'm tired and just want my peace and quiet." And with that she lay down where she was standing. It was an alright place to sleep, close to the water to satisfy any possible thirst and in the shelter of the trees in case it should be raining. No other dragon would dare to approach them and even if they did, they'd learn their lesson the hard way. Abraxas' aura told that story very clearly.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:29 pm

"I was young and I didn't have anyone to tell me it was wrong, sure I had the little voice int he back or my head say,'We really shouldn't be doing this.' But I didn't listen to it." He watchs Abraxas lay down, a part of him wanted to go back up on the volcano yet anther part said he should stay just in case. He lays down a few feet away from her not wanting to intrude on her personal space. Curling his tail around himself then laying his head on his tail. He watchs her through hooded eyes. What path will she take I wonder? He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:18 am

She thought she sensed a tad of reluctance to stay in Pyre and thus said: "You really don't have to stay if you don't want to. It's not like I can't defend myself, and I'm not going to run off anywhere either. I know the volcano is calling you," she smiled. The evil inside of her had come to a rest now, buried deep inside her conscience again where it had always been lying, dormant. She could feel it though, that it was alive, waiting for another chance to strike out, to hurt, to torture.
Without even hearing another word of Pyre's, she fell asleep as if someone had given her a sleeping potion. At first, it was a dark, dreamless sleep just filled with absolute exhaustion, but then the dream came back. A dream she had had for years now, returning regularly in her sleep, always the same one. She knew it was always the same one though she had never been able to remember it - it was simply a barely noticeable sensation that she remembered from the dream, nothing more but also nothing less as this specific sensation made her shudder every time.
From the outside, it looked as though she was sleeping soundly, no kicking, no heavy breathing, no shuffling about with her feet and/or wings. For anyone watching her, she looked like a sleeping baby.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:42 pm

"It's alright just never been away from the volcano at night before. It would be good for me to do it. At lest I know I'm with a friend." He looks at her and notices she is alseep he smiles and closes his eyes letting sleep claim him. Pyre slept deeply but if anything made even a minut noise he wouls wake it was a defence mechanisim. It was used alot more when humans where hunting him down when he was younger and stupid or the effects of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:45 pm

A loud crash of thunder woke Abraxas from her sleep. Rain started pouring down but the two dragons were protected against the wet by a nice umbrella of tree branches and leaves. Pyre didn't look like he slept too much, he was already more awake than Abraxas and was checking their surroundings. "How was your night?" she asked while stretching legs, wings, anything in her body that felt like being stretched.
Lightning was glowing through the sky, the electric dragons having their fun. Abraxas couldn't help but wonder how some of the various dragon species ever came to be. Far in the distance, she could make out the shadow and figure of the black, recognizable to her within a hundred other shapes. It was burned into her brain.
"So, Pyre, what do we start with?" Abraxas asked, eager to be educated in the ways of the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Pyre lifts his head takes in a deep breath of the rain. He yawns and lays his head back down. He opens his eyes and sees Abraxas awake. "Was fine rather quiet. H ow was yours?" Uncoiling himslef he rises straching his body like a large cat."Are you ready to start your training today?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:54 pm

"The night was alright, not quite as refreshing as I was hoping for though." She walked over to the water to still her thirsts. Drinking in large, slow gulps, she was trying to remember her dream, but as usually it completely evaded her, just leaving a trace of that unsettling feeling. But even that was slowly fading away. At least, she didn't have to carry that burden around all day, even though she was quite sure the dream would crop up more regularly as off now.
At Pyre's question, she jumped up and down in anticipation, hardly able to wait for the lessons to start.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Pyre watchs her bounce like a hatchling. "Ok ok take it ewasy." He walks over to the stream and drinks some steam comes off the water when he dips his mouth in. "What would you like to learn first?" He looks over his shoulder at her water dripping from his chin.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:02 pm

"Hmm.. good question. Haven't really thought about it," she says, settling down a bit again. "Maybe something about the dragon races, species? Powers? Abilities?" Not quite sure what she wanted to start with, she randomly listed a few things that she thought she wanted to know sooner or later, but since he was the one with all the knowledge, she left the choice up to the volcano dragon, thinking that it might be best to let him choose. "But maybe it's better if you decide, since you know what is more important."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm

"Well let us work on some abilities then we will go eat then during the afternoon i'll take you about your ancestors. That sound good....grasshopper?" He smiles and chuckles. It was nice to feel needed. He looks to the volcano and thinks, one of the old vents should be big enough for both of them to fit into. He wouls use the walls to draw on to teach her. "Let us go out to the plains where there is more room." He heads in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:13 pm

"Sure, sounds fine to me!" Abraxas followed Pyre like a lamb, barely able to hide her excitement but she didn't want to be too much like a hatchling, after all, she was supposed to have some dignity, especially after finding out she could be one of the most feared dragons around. But what the heck. She loved the smell of fresh rain and wet grass, thus she couldn't help to make a leap of happiness, kicking her legs and letting her tail fly in the wind. After all the tension of yesterday, she was relieved to be able to move freely around the plains now.
In the middle of the plain, she stopped, waiting for Pyre. "This might be a good place? Smacked up in the middle, leaves us plenty of space to move to all sides." She chuckled nastily while adding: "And for others to evade.."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:23 pm

"Yes good spot." Pyre looks around. "yes that too." He looks down at her and thinks, as he looks at her wings. "How about I teach you how to fly?" He watchs to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Her eyes swelled up in disbelief. "F-fly?? You can teach me? Even though you cannot do it?" Looking at Pyre's back, she realised what a stupid questions this was. Simply ridiculous. Only because he didn't have wings that didn't mean he didn't know how to do it. That would be like saying someone didn't know how to wag a tail simply because they didn't have one themselves. "I'm sorry," she apologized. "Of course you know, you're born with all the knowledge." Flapping her wings like a chicken, just to mock her own stupid question, she asked: "Now, what do I have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Pyre nods. "It's not that hard to teach someone it is the doing that is hard. I can't show you examples of how to do it but i can tell you how to or not to do something." He moves so he is standing infront og her. "Open you wings for me." He watchs her as he feels for where the wind is comming from. "Do you feel the wind gliding over your wings?"
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 pm

She opened her wings wide and high, shaking the rain drops off them. "Yes, I can feel the wind." It was a terrific sensation, feeling the wind glide through every little corner of her wings, as if it was caressing her. Almost as if it wanted to lead her, help her to lift herself into the air. She looked at Pyre expectantly for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:43 pm

Pyre watchs how the wind glides over Abraxas' wings. "Now I know this part is a bit confusing but don't think of flapping just trust your wings to know what to do. I want you to run into the wind, your wings will know what to do when the time is right. If you get to the end onf the plains turn around and come back." He wanted her to run into the wind like you would with a kite or how a plane takes off. He watchs her.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:55 pm

Slightly confused with what Pyre wanted her to do, she hesitated at first, but then tried to simply follow his directions. She thrust her wings higher up than she had ever before and started out in a slow canter, but nothing really seemed to happen. The wind was flowing through her wings a bit stronger than before but that was the only difference she could detect. Then she picked up speed and started galloping towards the edge of the forest, hoping that the speed would give her the thrust she needed to lift off the ground. Still nothing happened. Wondering what she did wrong, she slowed down to turn around and to head back to Pyre who was still watching her every move. She began to feel ridiculous, running with her wings spread like this but under the eyes of her new teacher, she didn't want to be a stubborn pupil and just sit down on the ground and start crying because it didn't work the way she expected it to. So she picked up her pace again, galloping towards Pyre, spreading her wings anew and suddenly, to her utter surprise, she felt her feet lift of the ground slightly as the wind soared through her wings and gave her the drift she needed. Obviously, she started panicking because she lost the ground under her feet, started flapping her wings like a chicken again and fell face first back onto the ground - in front of Pyre's feet.
"I hope no one saw that..." she mumbled, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next