Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:04 pm

"You'd be surprised but yes ther is. But sshhh don't tell those cloud heads ok?" Pyre walks towards a large cave mouth. "I would wait for now till we figure out the truth before you confornt him. Tell what happened to your parents." He hated to have her bring up a tender subject but if he is to figure this out he would need to know. "We have to go inside."
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

Female Loveliness : 68

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:35 am

Following Pyre into the cave, Abraxas was trying to calm her beating heart. Next to being still upset about the black, she wasn't used to talk about her parents and it made her nervous. She mumbled a "They're dead" and tried to evade any further questions, but taking that Pyre was part of the previous incident, she doubted that he would let her off that easily. To distract herself a bit, she took in her new environment, admiring the unexpected cosiness of the cave. She walked over to a corner and curled up there. Then she looked back to Pyre, sighing and finally spilling the beans, as far as she even remembers herself.
"I was still very young when it happened, so I don't remember much and I'm not sure how accurate it can be considered to be. It was late at night, we were sleeping, or at least I was, my parents might still have been awake when suddenly our resting place was invaded by a few huge dragons. Being awaken that abruptly, at first I didn't realise what was happening, I just remember feeling something evil having taken over our home, and the dragons being surrounded by a low, pulsating green light. Next thing I know is hearing the invading dragons roar in fury and taking off, a bright light and my parents lying there... dead." A low sob escaped from her throat and she tried not to burst into tears. The scary thing - she had a distinct feeling that the bright light might not necessarily have been the other dragons' fault..
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:24 pm

"Yes I gathered that mush Abraxas now stop evading the question. If you want me to help I need to know what you know." If he knows all the information maybe he can part the veils of time and see into the past. He sits on his haunches and listens to her story about her parents. "It was unfortunate what has happened to your parents, don't worry we will figure it out. Come Abraxas we are not there yet." Pyre walks deeper into the cave. moving along the path it opens up. In a large gratto was some hot springs. Pyre looks over at Abraxas.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:16 am

She slowly got up, lost in memories and followed Pyre deeper into the cavern. She was very fragile at the moment and a single wrong word might cause her to explode, but she did not want to be alone. Dreading what Pyre might find out, if he did find out something in the very near future, she showed her fear in her whole body posture with wings and tail hanging down and looking to the ground, not responding to Pyre's look.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:11 am

Pyre feels for Abaraxs and he would try his best to find out what happened. "Wallow in the hot springs it will help a bit." Pyre slides into it and beachs himself on the edge. Sighing he watchs her and looks down into a small pool of water. He become suddenly still as the pool of water acts like a mirror, but instead of showing his reflection it show Abraxa's past. He was always caught off guard when visions took him. His eyes lock on as he watches.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:12 pm

About to follow Pyre's advice and slip into the water, Abraxas noticed the change of expression on his face and how concentrated he was staring at the surface of the water. She decided it was best not to disturb the stillness and cause waves by going in, so she lay down at the edge of the hot spring, waiting for Pyre to awake out of his trance. It was weird watching him like this, completely still, his breath barely noticeable to outsiders, but it was fascinating at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Pyre experianced what had happened to Abraxas parents and a glimps into the future. Pyre blinks a few times and shakes the clouds of the trance out of his head. "Oh Abraxas, what troubles you have seen and not yet seen."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:41 pm

Abraxas' eyes opened wide: "What?" Confused, she got up and looked at Pyre. "Did you... Did you just see my future?!" She started walking about restlessly, with a look of despair on her face, not knowing what to think of this. What could there be worse than what she'd already experienced? Then she couldn't hold it in any longer and blurted out: "It was me that killed my parents, wasn't it? It was me that caused the green light in my memory, my poisonous flames? That's what the black dragon meant with his evil comments, wasn't it?" She nearly screamed out the last question.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Pyre nods solumly. "I have and you have many hard choices aheadof you." Pyre winces as her yells echo throughout the cavern. "Calm down Abraxas I'm not deaf and if you don't take a few deep breath your going into the springs. Nothing can come by getting yourself all worked up." He sighs as the pictures continue to play in his head.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:30 pm

"How should I calm down? Tell me! How? I'm a monster!!" How could he ask her to calm down if he saw what had happened, he certainly knew now how awful it had been and he wasn't even involved, so who was he to tell her how to behave?! In her rage, she didn't watch where she was setting her feet, slipped and fell into the hot water, making Pyre's threat of her going into the springs come true. When she came back to the surface, she had to laugh, despite herself and all her fear and disappointment flowed into this hysterical fit of laughter. Then she crawled back to land and lay down, resting her head on her feet, tears streaming down her face, but not letting out a sound anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:28 am

He holds her face between his hands so that she can look at him. "Did it ever dawn on you that you may not be the only one to breath green fire? Think Abraxas." He would tear appart the one who did this to Abraxas and her family. "Your parents faught to save you, to protect you. The knew what would happen but they did it anyway. They loved you so much." He holds her face until she calms down. He saw the shadow of the one who had done the deed, he would find out who it is and make them pay. No matter the cost to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:58 pm

She hated anything touching her face, too touchy about her eyes, not wanting anyone to discover their colour and what might be read in them, she revolted against any kind of touch around the face, but sensing that Pyre was not about to let go, trying to calm her down, she didn't back off as she would have usual done. It wouldn't have made a difference anyway, he wouldn't have had it.
"Yes, yes, I know I'm not the only one, but I can't seem to get rid of this awful feeling that I had something to do with it." And there was this feeling about the black.. This weird attraction even and Abraxas really wanted to talk to him, and she really thought it would be better if she did that alone but she didn't want to hurt Pyre, after all he had done for her, without even knowing her, with this absolute certainty that she was good.
"My parents.. I don't remember much about them, sadly," she said quietly. It was a shame really that she didn't but she had accepted the thought that this was the case and she wasn't moaning about the fact that she didn't have many memories of them. She knew they had loved her and she knew they would have taught her so so much if they had only could, but it was not meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:08 am

"For some reason they where threatened by you even at such a young age. Why?" He looked into her red eyes with his crimson eyes. The thoughts of the black also invaded uinto his mind and he will have a one on one with that creature....later. He didn't want Abraxas to be with him when he did it. "Even though you do not remember them you where able to spend some time with them." Unlike me, he thinks to himself. A little part of him was jealous of Abraxas for even her little time with her parents where he had none. "please Abraxas relax for now. We will get to the bottom of this and you will have your retrabution for there uncalled for deaths."
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:41 pm

"If I knew why I probably wouldn't be whining about it but would be out there doing something about it. Or it would have been done a long time ago." She didn't mean to sound harsh but slowly all of this was getting on her nerves and she really was in desperate need of answers! Satisfying answers, most of all. It wasn't enough that she at least had recovered the memory of her parents' death thanks to Pyre, although it was still a bit vague about certain things.
"So what's your story?" Abraxas realised that Pyre was a bit touchy concerning the topic of parents, so she was interested to know his story, although she didn't want to push him in case it was a more delicate topic than she realised just now. Random question, nothing more, if he didn't reply, that would be fine with her as well, but at least she had asked. In addition, it was a distraction from herself, she needed to shift the focus away from her because otherwise she couldn't get the peace and quiet she needed to digest all of today's events. It was just a tiny bit too much for just one day. And she still couldn't believe any of the happenings... the apparently growing friendship with Pyre least of all. It simply wasn't something she was used to. She had figured that someday she would be doomed to have something happen to her along the lines of what the black said, but the rest...
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:56 pm

"My story?" He sits back on his huanches. "Ah about my parents?" He looks towards the cave enterance and sighs. "I never knew them I grew up knowing all the knowledge of my parents and there parents and all my ancestors. I was left in the volcano to fend for myself. I knew every breed of dragon and all there abilities, as i knew mine and how to teach myself to use them." He looks at her finally with sorrow and hurt in his eyes. "You see why I said you where lucky? Even if it was a short time you at lest knew there scent and ther love." With that Pyre stands and heads towards the mouth of the cave. He needed time to put the lonelyness and pain back in its dark corner of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:35 am

"That must have been hard for you, I'm sorry." Pyre's childhood made it even clearer to Abraxas that she should be grateful for what she had had, even though it had only been a brief period of her life. She wouldn't have thought that this would hurt Pyre so much. Big, impressive and mighty dragon but still so easily wounded. Not wanting to make it any worse for Pyre, she didn't say anything. She just watched him walk out of the cave, sensing that it would be better to leave him alone for a while, she would have been the same in his case. It had already been hard enough for her to not jump up and hurry out of the cave when Pyre had told her about his visions, recalling all the suppressed memories.
Then it dawned upon her that this might be the only moment she could use to quickly try to find the black dragon and face him with her questions. They were gnawing inside of her, pushing her to act and to get answers. She couldn't resist much longer to this desire within her, hoping that she would finally find a bit of inner peace, no matter what the black would tell her. She was prepared for bad news, she had lived with a negative view on life for years now.
As soon as she heard that Pyre was out of the cave, she made her way out, carefully watching where Pyre went, then choosing the opposite direction. It was the only way... She had to do this... and there was no stopping her. Quickly walking on towards the forest line, she suddenly felt a deep shadow fall over her, she shuddered. He had found her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:48 am

Pyre keeps his eyes to the skies wanting to know what ithe black knows. From the visions her knew that the black had a part in Abraxas' parents death. For some reason they where threatened by her. Why? He didn't know. Pyre didn't feel nor see her leave. Sighing he sits on his haunchs and continues his vigil. After a bit of time passed and he put the thoughts of his past back in the darkness of his mind. Pyre rises and goes to check on the horse dragon. He only got a few feet into the cave when he noticed the absence of sound. No sound of diturbed water, or hooves on stone, nothing. Growling softly he heads back out. Flicking his tounge out he tastes the air. It was faint since her leaving but he followed the scent.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Provokingly, she sat down next to the border of the water, but still in the shelter of the trees. She wanted this to be private, her confrontation with the black was not meant for others to be witnessed. And she had been right, it didn't take long and he circled closer and closer, finally standing in front of her, neatly folding up his wings. Contrary to their earlier confrontation, he did not have his challenging evil grin in the face, but looked rather serious, as if he knew that this was not some random play, but that the horsedragon was serious and was not to be fooled. Well, at least not completely, Abraxas thought, seeing that she did not really have a clue what was about to happen or what he was going to tell her, but in theory..
"I thought as much..," the black started to speak. He didn't need to add anything else, as both knew what this was about and why Abraxas had come to meet him. That was also why he hadn't flown off into the mountains again to his lair. "Now tell me, what do you think this will bring you? Inner peace? Some will for retribution? Long lost memories? Knowledge about whatever you think we are? You are for that matter?" Abraxas just looked at him, dumbstruck, not knowing what to reply. The black looked at her with eyes that were gleaming with a cold fire.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:07 pm

Pyre follows Abraxas' scent, the wind picks up a little and brings the scent of the black to Pyre's nose and tounge. Growling softly he had hoped Abraxas had left to be alone not to confront the black on her own. He picks up his pace wanting to get there before something bad happens.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:11 pm

"Since you seem to have lost the ability to articulate, let me recapitulate what really happened." He shifted his position, lying down on the ground but keeping an upright position nevertheless and showing that he was constantly alert, taking in his surroundings at all times. Abraxas kept looking at him, questioningly. Then she hesitatingly asked: "So it was you that.." "Now, now. Please don't interrupt me when I'm trying to relate important facts to you," the black shot her a disapproving look and she immediately stopped talking.
"As the volcano dragon probably already told you - and before you ask, yes I know about his ability of seeing things - your parents died in a.. shall we say.. fire." Abraxas simply nodded, not daring to speak. The memory was still fresh in her mind, but it would be good to have the black recount the whole thing, since he could probably fill in the blanks. The black looked down at his claw, burned earlier and he evilly smirked at Abraxas. "Remember the green flames? YOUR green flames?" His laughter after saying this felt like a whip to Abraxas. She knew what was coming and she was afraid of it. Instinctively, she backed away from the black, not wanting to hear what he had to say. Despite Pyre assuring her that she wasn't the only dragon able to breathe green flames, she knew that she was the only one that could breathe green fire out of the dragons involved in her parents killing.
The black could see the knowledge and understanding in her eyes. He slowly got up, moving towards her and then nodded. "Yes, my darling. The green flames were yours. And they are the exact reason why you were supposed to die that night. But working accidents happen, we got the wrong dragon -s," putting focus on the plural, he was toying with her emotions, knowing that it would bring her to combustion, that Abraxas would no longer be able to hold anger, fear and disappointment inside. He had planned for this and he was ready. Oh yes, he was, and he would be enjoying what was to come.
Before Abraxas knew what she was doing, she was throwing her sadness and rage into the black's face - or what she thought was his face - as he caught her fire with his own, not letting her get through, but lightly holding hers and slowly pushing her back up against a tree, until she had no force anymore and had to stop breathing out flames.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Pyre moves quickly closing the distance between him and Abraxas. The scent of her and the black become stronger. He lowers himself close to the ground and circles around not wanting to be seen. He moves in with as much stealth as he can. He would pause from time to time so he would not be detected and he stops one there voices as clear enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:07 pm

"Are you done now??" The black sighed. These impatient young dragons sometimes got on his nerves. But now that she was exhausted and finally seemed to have realised that he was way too strong for her anyway, he might be able to continue his lecture. He hated being interrupted when he was enjoying torturing others, even though he was still being nice this time.
Abraxas was panting like after a 100mile run, he was so strong! Her inexperience had given her a huge disadvantage but she was still surprised that he hadn't taken the chance to annihilate her. Then again, that probably wouldn't have fitted with his scheme of making her suffer, relating every tiny detail to her in how everyone died that night and then probably finishing her off afterwards.
The black took a few steps back again, regaining his lying position. "Yes, it was an interesting night," he admitted, seemingly lost in thoughts. As usual an evil grin was playing in his eyes. "You don't have to look at me like that. Soon you will understand and with the understanding comes agreement. Don't look so shocked," he laughed. Abraxas would never agree with this statement, she would never consider her parents' death as interesting, no matter what he did or said. Nevertheless, she didn't disagree or argue, she just kept her mouth shut, still trying to regain her breath and in addition, she knew it would have been in vain to protest, he wouldn't have listened or just laughed at her.
"Let's cut to the chase, shall we? Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I know for a fact that I'm not. You know it yourself, deep down inside, you're evil." Despite knowing better, she interrupted him, bursting out shocked: "I'm not! How dare you?!" "Now, come on," the black laughed. "You enjoy playing with people, you enjoy playing little games, as you tried with me." Abraxas started to argue again but the black cut her short: "Don't deny it - don't!" he said a little louder, growling lowly. "Deep down, since you've buried it after that night, you're pure evil. You didn't get your name for nothing. Your parents knew about it and they tried to prevent it, but it all went wrong - at least for them. A shame really, with good training they might have been able to succeed and that's where we come in, that's why we wanted to kill you. But you got in the way, and actually did us quite a favor, if I may say so.." The fire in his eyes was burning with anticipation, waiting for her reaction, waiting for the recognition that should soon show in the horsedragon's face.
But Abraxas could neither move nor think, her mind had gone completely blank. She couldn't believe him, yet she couldn't disagree with him. What was happening to her??
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:13 pm

Abraxas evil? he shook his head. It's true any dragon could be evil but to be born evil? No. Pyre lays in his hiding place and listens. If only Abraxas was strong she could have beaten the black. He mentally sighs and watchs. He hopeed that the black would not kill Abraxas after he was done confessing his crimes.
Back to top Go down
Eldarwen
Admin
Eldarwen

Things that I am :
  • Alarmingly Excellent
  • Minion of Monty
  • Thrall of Zay

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:12 pm

One half of the horse dragon wanted to argue against this accusation, but the other half, the stronger one, wanted to nod in agreement and give in to the black. Still she was fighting with her own conscience, trying to figure out how much of this was actually true or how much he might simply have argued well enough so that she was tempted to believe him. If tempted was the right word to use. She looked into the black dragon's eyes and there was no fear in her face anymore. The black seemed to nod a nearly imperceptible approval. Then her eyes clouded again and she fought against this feeling of finally having found her calling, which she knew couldn't be right, she was not evil, or was she? If she wasn't, why did she not make friends with all the easy-going, happy dragons?Was it really just because they could fly and she couldn't? What was *really* the reason why she had been alone most of the time and not even felt that lonely, knowing that some time, some day, she would find someone who understood her.
Then an image of Pyre flickered through her mind. How come he understood her? How come he had been able to get through to her, talk to her and even reveal her most concealed memory to her? What was so different about him?
The black shifted position, sensing that they were being watched. He guessed it was the volcano dragon, so he needed to hurry up before they were interrupted. "Your mother already felt what you were when she was still carrying you inside herself. Your father didn't know what he could do to prevent you from developing into what you really were, but he tried; hence, your reluctance to believe it completely now. Give in to your instincts, listen to your inner voice! Your parents might have told you that you were a child of good, but they knew that to be wrong themselves. Abraxas, you harbour evil, whether you like it or not. It is the true calling you have been waiting for all your life. All you need to do now is accept it!" He rose up to full height, casting his shadow over her complete body. "Stop resisting and give in!"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:48 pm

"NO!" Pyre leaps out of the bushs and tackles the black sinking claws into its inky hide. "No, Abraxas if anything listen to your heart. It will guide you. Don't listen to him he was the cause of your parents death > If he and the other evil dragons hadn't show up w\you wiould stil lhave your parents guidance and love. You would have more memories of them then you do now. " Pyre rolls around with the black. "Please Abraxas i saw what was and what could have been. I know all outcomes it all depends on you. YOu stand at a cross road what path are you willing to take." Pyre roars and hisses at the black as they scuffle. "Believe in yourself, You know what path to take don't let his silver tounge push you in a differnt way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)   Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Tears (Nox and Eldarwen)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next