Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

Female Loveliness : 1

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:12 am

Faust had been ghosting LIlly since she left the tavern. He stood back and watched the guy follow her into the woods. He ground his teeth as he watched the guy out the blade to Lilly's throat. He begins to walk around the get behind the guy when he hears the wolves. With the in-human strength he leaps up into the trees. C'mon Lilly I know you can protect yourself. He places his hand on the trunk of a tree and begs it to help her. He moves from limb to limb to get behind them, the shadows covering him.
Back to top Go down
http://noxnightstalker.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 am

Lilly closed her eyes and opened them again they shone brightly almost in human in the light . The shadows moved as did the wolves the shadows wrapped the guys wrist and yanked it away. Lilly glared at the guy as the vins shot out of the darkness and wrapped around the guy holding him still as the wolves got closer. "You picked on the wrong girl this evening..." she said as the wolves ran and attacked.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 am

Faust slowly eased himself down and sat on the tree limb as he watched. He almost wanted to applaude her but he couldn't. FOr two reasons, one: his arm was still broken- which pissed him off- and two he didn't want her to know he was there. Though he was sure the trees would tell her if they chose. He winced as the wolves began to rip the guy apart, he was glad he wasn't quesey otherwise he would be throwing the ale and bread up all over the forest floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:14 am

Lilly turned choiceing to ignore his prentse he didn't want to be seen then she waould act like she didn't see. Lilly headed to her home and played with her hair the eirri darkness receding into the night. She stoped to pick some berries to have for her dinner along with what ever was at her home
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:38 am

Moving quickly Faust leaps from limb to limb to get ahead of Lilly. Seeing the cottage ahead he leaps down to the ground and changes in the shadows. Waddling out of the darkness he sits in a patch of moon light and begins to preen his feathers as he tries to calm down his breathing. He could hear her coming. Rising up on his legs he stretches his uninjurd wing and sits back down. SOmetime he hated being in his natural form he felt trapped sometime with how big it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 am

Lilly came out of the darkness and smiled at him. "beautiful evening isn't it?" she asked and walked to the house she opened the door and walked into her home and smiled at des. "How are you both?" she asked and moved to start cooking them dinner. She gave des freash water to drink.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 am

Pulling a loose feaather out he watches it drift on the wind before turning to ash. He follows her inside. "We are alright. how was your night?" He hoped she didn't figure it was him, he had a hinky feeling that she may have figured it out. He knew she was a smart girl. Clicking his beak he walks over to the fire place and sits down infront of it. Sitting there he starts to open his injured wing slowly to see how far he could move it. If was better then the night before, he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:50 pm

"The normal." she said easily and started to make dinner. "You know drunken half wits starting bar fights, me trying not to get hit, being fallowed."she moved over to thesink and washed the berries with care then sat them aside to dry. "I must apologize, i forgot to pick up any meat for dinner so we are more and likely going to have a very green meal." she said then went out to her garden to gather more food.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:13 am

Faust follows her outside to the garden. "It's alright I don't need to eat everyday." He pokes his nose in between the plants and sniffs around. He tries to be careful where he walks not wanting to break any of the plants. "Why don't you find another job if this one give you so much trouble?" He quirks an eye brow at her from between an tomato plant and a green bean plant. There was a voice int he back of his head that was nagging at him to just reveal his other form to her but he knew he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:19 am

"I am not well liked." she said and sat back. "Well except by you." She sighed "In either form." she mutteredto her self picking some vegtables for her dinner. She picked tomatos and peppers along with some fresh letteus. she moved inside when done and washed them making sure no bugs were on them before chopping them up
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 am

Faust sighs ans shifts. "I had hoped to keep that a secret." With his keen hearing he was able to pick up her mumbling. HE walks inside with her and sets hit hat on the table as he sits down in the chair. "When my arm -wing- is better I can fly you any where you want to go. Any place where you wont be attacked or hated or anything. Where no one knows you." He runs a hand through his long hair. Looking at his hand he works on getting his gloves off and mutters some curses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am

Lily moved over and gently pulled the gloves from his hands. "I am not use to such grasiouse offers, Further more no matter where i go i will be hated once they find out." she said and caressed his cheek before moving to make her dinner. she sat fresh water down for des and some food before she made her self comfortable and began to dine.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 am

"Thanks." Faust sits back with a sigh. "What if I knew of a place that had more like you? Would you go?" Faust made no indication of her touch doing anything to him. He watched her eat. Sliding the chair back as he get up he uses his good hand to get himself a cup and fill it with water. Turning around he leans against the sink. Mentally though he was going through his histories and his many lives to think of the places where she could be excepted. A few came to mind that may still be standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 pm

"I guess." She said and finished her food. she moved to the sink and washed her plates. "But I have gotten use to being a loner, well I guess your slowly making that statment false, then again we all need some one from time to time." Lilly put the dishes away and looked at him. "You know you could trust me, I won't tell any oneabout you, it would be like signing the deathwarrent for one of the last amazing people, beings on this planet." she said and moved to the fire and added some wood before making sure it was burning well even though she could cheat and use her powers she prefered not to.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 am

Faust chuckles and nods. "That we do. From time to time I have found myself looking for a friend." A sad looks comes to his eyes as he pushes away from the sink and goes back to the chair. "I'm the only black phoenix in the world, but there are still other phoenix left." He ground his teeth together. He didn't know how many times he had run into others of his kind only to be either ignored or attacked. He knew the old legends more then they did. Those peacock in flames who ignore what was once normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:18 am

Lilly nodded and sat down by the fire. she relaxed feeling the heat caress her face. "Would you be willing tostay together?" she asked looking at him. she didn't want to be alone and doubted he wanted to be alone. Lilly ran a hand threw her hair and caused the curls to tumble about her. the fire light playing over her face. she smild softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 am

Faust walks over to the fire, the light washing over his face. He sigh and the flames flicker. "For a time." His eyes move as if reading something within the flames. I am getting to old for this world. Using his bad hand he reaches into the flames. They begin to lick up his are and he seems to sigh in relief. Blowing against the flames they travel back down his arm. With a crooked smile he pulls his arms out unharmed. "Don't know why I didn't think of this before." He bends and flexes his arm to make sure there was no pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Lilly smiled at him. "Then you wouldn't of learned anything." Lilly smiled and watched him as he flexed his arm. "So no pain?" she asked with a smile and relaxed some more. She pushed her hair out of her face watching him. "if we can keep eachother compony for even a while it would be nice don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 am

"No pain, and I think it would be nice to spend time with another being for a bit." A part of him missed not having a friend around. He looks at her then back to the fire. "Tomorrow morning I will be going for a flight, I don't know when I will be back but I shouldn't be gone more then a day or so." He wanted to check on the places he had though of that might welcome someone like Lilly. Most of them were long shots on if they still existed or not but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:10 am

Lilly nodded. "Alright." she moved and got a necklace out of a pouch and put it around his neck. "I don't know if you can keep this on you some how, but if you have it with you and need to get a hold of me, or want to check in just take it in one hand and it will reach out to mine." she pulled her's out from her bodice showing him. "And be safe." she said with a smile that would melt any one. She looked down when Des mewed and scoped her up and pett the kitten
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 am

Faust nods. "I will be in touch then." With a nod he turns and heads for the door. He pauses int he doorway and looks over his shoulder at her. With a crooked smile he looks at his hat and gloves, and with a twitch of his fingers. The hat flew through the room to land on his head. His gloves appeared on his hands. "Keep out of bar fights will yah? I wont be there to protect you and don't feed the wolves to much or they will get stomach aches." With that Faust leaves once he was far enough away from her home he shifts into his phoenix form and takes to the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 am

Lilly smiled for some reason she liked him it may of been his humor it may of been his company. But she kn ew she liked him. "I'll try to be good no promises." she yelled after him then moved to the door to watch him take flight. It was going to be boaring around here with out him she knew that but she couldn't force him to stay. She hated being ordered around she would never do that to another.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:07 am

Faust flies over Quinsilla and notices the destruction. Circling it a dew time to see if there were and survivors he heads north. Flying over the forest he scans the world below him.Flyng high above Caspan he veers east towards the Amelle forest. Once upon a time there was a civilization there he just hoped some remained. Not many of the old cities have survived over the centuries. He liked the city the hide in the forest it was always calming to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:14 am

Lilly spent her day off garding and relaxing she spent her day in the sun her skin soking up the life giving light. She did her laundry careful of animals and other people. The next day she went to work like normal and did not relize she was fallowed till the man entered her home. all the lights died as he did and the horror begain by the end of it Lilly sat in the corner her gown ripped and blood every where coating the walls floor celing a wolf laid near her barely alive it had entered to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Things that I am :
  • ME Meercat
  • SR Salamander
  • "Nice Girl"
  • Gold Hoarder
  • Short Poster

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Circling over a clearing Faust looks around for any dangers before descending. Before touching the grass below him he shifts into human form. A hand on his sword he looks around. He could never be to careful when he was some place new or close to new. He was once welcomed here but with so much time passing he didn't know if he would be again. Pulling his hat over his eyes Faust moves with quiet foot falls towards where the city should be. He feels a tingle on his next as if someone was watching him. He just didn't know if it was someone who was friendly or not. Unfortunately Faust would soon find out as he is surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2   Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faust and Lilly-- Ding round 2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next